April 24, 2024, 11:54:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251046 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 02, 2008, 11:32:24 AM »

Hotshot - actually Diario hasn't updated since 12/31 - msmarple posted in the Murder and Crime rate thread yesterday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg324019#msg324019

Thanks so much Klaas.    Hey by the way, you didnt sound how I thought you'd sound, but Happy New Years to you too!

How did you expect me to sound?    Laughing

Burley.

Heh Heh

I thought I did sound burley since I'm still getting over this nasty e-cold that CBB must have given me  Laughing
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 02, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »

Hotshot - actually Diario hasn't updated since 12/31 - msmarple posted in the Murder and Crime rate thread yesterday.

Thanks so much Klaas.    Hey by the way, you didnt sound how I thought you'd sound, but Happy New Years to you too!

Burley.

Heh Heh

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: January 02, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »

Where was Steve Croes at 2 am if he wasn't watching the Tatoo? Was it rumored he went to c & c that night? If so, where did he go after closing time? I can't help but wonder why he lied about the HI story.

I still find it telling and odd that SCroes was given a job at CnC's after the story... and who's brother is the PR manager of CnC's....

Tito's brother worked at CnC's too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 02, 2008, 11:38:29 AM »

Burley.

Heh Heh

I thought I did sound burley since I'm still getting over this nasty e-cold that CBB must have given me  Laughing

You sounded sweet and innocent. Lovely voice actually considering you've been ill.
I would sound like this: CROAK!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 02, 2008, 11:39:08 AM »

Burley.

Heh Heh

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked

ribbit Kimmy and a Hoppy New Year.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 02, 2008, 11:46:32 AM »

Older, and maybe not so sweet.  LOL, Boy was I wrong! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: January 02, 2008, 12:01:45 PM »

You sounded like Gidget and I expected you to sound like Cher Laughing
Both California girls.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 02, 2008, 12:05:34 PM »

You sounded like Gidget and I expected you to sound like Cher Laughing
Both California girls.
Exactly!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 02, 2008, 12:08:06 PM »

Burley.

Heh Heh

Morning all. Is that article recent in Diario and I take it the article says a 17 year old was attacked?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 02, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »

Joe Taco claims to have some evidence that proves his client, joran, is innocent.

If this is the case, shouldnt Joe be compelled to bring that information forward?  This would have to be evidence that could help the investigation in some way, i do not see how it couldnt.  Why is no one holding Joe Taco to task with this information?

Furthermore, if Jorans attorney in the US has some information that could help the investigation, doesnt that alone establish some kind of jurisdiction in the US?  Joe lives in the US, he represents Joran in the US, and he claims to posses, in the US, evidence in the case of a missing US citizen.  Shouldnt this be enough to establish a jurisdiction in the US for Beth to go after Taco/Joran, here in the US, to give up whatever info they have in their daughters disappearance?  Wouldnt they be allowed to question them about it, here, in front of a judge or prosecutor, or FBI? something?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: January 02, 2008, 12:55:12 PM »

WAY off topic but I want to make sure Robots see this  Laughing Laughing  Wonder if this is what Robots was doing last night, LOL   Laughing Laughing

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319473,00.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2363.msg324286#msg324286
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 02, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »

This is from Scarborough Country back in October 2005:Beth's take on Steve Croes:

SCARBOROUGH:  I understand that Natalee‘s dad is down in Aruba right now.  What is he doing? 

HOLLOWAY TWITTY:  He is.  And they are really concentrating searches, of course, in the water.  And I think that they are focusing.

You know, they have a radius that they are focusing in.  And, you know, as far as that, it seems like everything keeps coming back to the water and dives in the water. 

SCARBOROUGH:  Let‘s go back to the night of crime.  And we have heard about this boat, that there was a guy that got arrested and then released. 

What was the deal?  What was the connection between Joran and this boat and the possibility that they may have taken Natalee‘s body offshore and dumped her?  And where is that right now? 

HOLLOWAY TWITTY:  Well, it is so complicated.

There‘s actually two individuals who have been mentioned.  Either—one, of course, was arrested, Steve Croes, who is—was the deejay on the Tattoo boat.

And he was arrested because he was a lying witness.  And you can be a lying suspect in Dutch law, but you can‘t be a lying witness.  That‘s—I just learned that this summer.  So, what happened was, Steve Croes came forward.  And Joran even mentions him in his first statement, that Steve Croes is the witness to seeing him drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and the two security guards coming up to take her. 

So, Steve Croes comes up.  That‘s where he sticks his neck out for some reason.  He volunteers this information that, oh, he witnessed this happening at the Holiday Inn.  Well, that never even happened.  So, that‘s why Steve Croes was arrested.  But I‘m sure there is another motive behind Steve Croes.  I‘m sure that it was that he has involvement.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/

<snipped>

BINGO!  Another manipulation of Dutch law to protect Joran and Paulus from implication.   Mad

Mum ... all lying witnesses ... who played a role in the the events of that fateful morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing ... were declared formal suspects which implies ... their lying/contradictory witness statements cannot legally be held against them.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
April 18, 2006

TWITTY: No. Absolutely not, Greta. And when I think of Joran van der Sloot and when I think of Steven Croes and I think of this new suspect (GVC) and the lies that were coming out early, very early, the moment we arrived on the island, if we find out that these three suspects are acquaintances or know each other — somebody needs to connect the dots. I mean, there certainly is a reason why Steven Croes came forward early on and stated, lied to the authorities that he had seen the two security guards taking Natalee. You know, people don't just do that for no reason, Greta. Somebody needs to connect the dots on those three, if they know each other.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: January 02, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »

WAY off topic but I want to make sure Robots see this  Laughing Laughing  Wonder if this is what Robots was doing last night, LOL   Laughing Laughing

Laughing

Klass ... you are a hoot!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: January 02, 2008, 01:09:25 PM »

Hope he doesn't eat the yellow snow!

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: January 02, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1pZxfmJFCY

This video is dedicated to Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty and the activist bloggers at scaredmonkeys.com.

These activist bloggers (known as monkeys), continue to keep the fires of the crime against Natalee stoked, by putting pressure on the Aruban and Dutch authorities to solve the crime of Natalee's disappearance.

The scaredmonkeys blogger's, peacefully demonstrate at tourism trade shows throughout the United States, providing key information to individuals and groups, as to why the Aruban boycott is so important.

By boycotting Aruba, it puts pressure on their government to hold the guilty accountable for Natalee's disappearance and to keep other American citizens from being harmed, if they unwittingly vacation in Aruba.

Natalee's parents were told by the FBI in June of 2005 that she was likely dead. Most recently, Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos, told Natalee's family that she was dead. Yet, no one was held accountable for her death or the disposal of her body? It makes one pause and wonder why? Corruption at the highest and lowest ranks of government is the reason why.

If you will please watch this complete video, it will shed some light as to why Natalee's murder was not prosecuted.

Aruba also needs to direct Natalee's family to the exact location of her remains, so that this precious child can be recovered and afforded a proper Christian burial in her homeland.

It is very likely that Aruban officials know exactly where Natalee's remains are located. This is because of confessions, along with suspects giving directions to where Natalee's body was disposed (that were later retracted), witness statements, wiretaps on suspects, confidential informant information and individuals within the Aruban authorities own ranks, who know exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Aruba, along with the Dutch authorities, had no intention of solving this crime from the very beginning. Damming evidence would have come out in the trial that would expose the filthy underbelly of Aruba and the Netherlands. That could be not be allowed to happen to this tourist destination known as 'One Happy Island', because tourists would stay away.

Beth Holloway Twitty and Jug Twitty essentially solved this crime in less than two-weeks upon arriving in Aruba in May and early June of 2005.

Yet, two and one-half years later, the Aruban and Dutch governments were supposedly never able to solve this crime and announced that Natalee's case would become a 'cold case' and not suspects would be charged. This is because they were not willing to solve the crime.

As I mentioned before, please watch the complete video. You will see much more than just a campaign to Boycott Aruba. You will see the story told of a travesty of injustice perpetrated on an American citizen, by people involved in her death who were not prosecuted and by the Aruban and Dutch authorities themselves.

Please boycott Aruba for the sake of you and your family's safety. Aruba is not safe, like the tourist officials and your travel agent would like for you to believe.

Please urge everyone you know to cross off Aruba as a possible vacation destination.

If you or a loved one go to Aruba, someone may not come back alive. And that is a fact.

*** Please note that the producer of this video is not a scaredmonkey activist blogger. However the producer would be proud to be so ..

Thank you ******* and ... special thanks to the producer of this video.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: January 02, 2008, 01:43:24 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1pZxfmJFCY

This video is dedicated to Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty and the activist bloggers at scaredmonkeys.com.

These activist bloggers (known as monkeys), continue to keep the fires of the crime against Natalee stoked, by putting pressure on the Aruban and Dutch authorities to solve the crime of Natalee's disappearance.

The scaredmonkeys blogger's, peacefully demonstrate at tourism trade shows throughout the United States, providing key information to individuals and groups, as to why the Aruban boycott is so important.

By boycotting Aruba, it puts pressure on their government to hold the guilty accountable for Natalee's disappearance and to keep other American citizens from being harmed, if they unwittingly vacation in Aruba.

Natalee's parents were told by the FBI in June of 2005 that she was likely dead. Most recently, Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos, told Natalee's family that she was dead. Yet, no one was held accountable for her death or the disposal of her body? It makes one pause and wonder why? Corruption at the highest and lowest ranks of government is the reason why.

If you will please watch this complete video, it will shed some light as to why Natalee's murder was not prosecuted.

Aruba also needs to direct Natalee's family to the exact location of her remains, so that this precious child can be recovered and afforded a proper Christian burial in her homeland.

It is very likely that Aruban officials know exactly where Natalee's remains are located. This is because of confessions, along with suspects giving directions to where Natalee's body was disposed (that were later retracted), witness statements, wiretaps on suspects, confidential informant information and individuals within the Aruban authorities own ranks, who know exactly what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Aruba, along with the Dutch authorities, had no intention of solving this crime from the very beginning. Damming evidence would have come out in the trial that would expose the filthy underbelly of Aruba and the Netherlands. That could be not be allowed to happen to this tourist destination known as 'One Happy Island', because tourists would stay away.

Beth Holloway Twitty and Jug Twitty essentially solved this crime in less than two-weeks upon arriving in Aruba in May and early June of 2005.

Yet, two and one-half years later, the Aruban and Dutch governments were supposedly never able to solve this crime and announced that Natalee's case would become a 'cold case' and not suspects would be charged. This is because they were not willing to solve the crime.

As I mentioned before, please watch the complete video. You will see much more than just a campaign to Boycott Aruba. You will see the story told of a travesty of injustice perpetrated on an American citizen, by people involved in her death who were not prosecuted and by the Aruban and Dutch authorities themselves.

Please boycott Aruba for the sake of you and your family's safety. Aruba is not safe, like the tourist officials and your travel agent would like for you to believe.

Please urge everyone you know to cross off Aruba as a possible vacation destination.

If you or a loved one go to Aruba, someone may not come back alive. And that is a fact.

*** Please note that the producer of this video is not a scaredmonkey activist blogger. However the producer would be proud to be so ..

Thank you ******* and ... special thanks to the producer of this video.

Janet

I agree, Janet.  The producer should sign up and join us.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 02, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »

Link to light a candle for Natalee...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2419.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: January 02, 2008, 02:33:01 PM »

Joran says Deepak came with two dogs. San posted a link to GVC’s with two big dogs. Koen’s house has a big gate which could keep in two dogs. LVR had dogs.

Joran didn't mean dogs as in canines. Dogs is local slang for what we refer to as disreputable people. My guess the "two dogs" were Steve Croes and another.

In My Opinion
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 02, 2008, 02:41:18 PM »

Joran says Deepak came with two dogs. San posted a link to GVC’s with two big dogs. Koen’s house has a big gate which could keep in two dogs. LVR had dogs.

Joran didn't mean dogs as in canines. Dogs is local slang for what we refer to as disreputable people. My guess the "two dogs" were Steve Croes and another.

That has always been my thought too, Spock.
Joran's way of saying there were two others involved.
My guess would be Steve Croes and GVC.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 02, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »

Croes must have had a motive to back up the false HI alibi.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.