March 29, 2024, 02:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250318 times)
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: January 02, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

"The producer should sign up and join us."

That's a great idea! Anyone here who is a member of Youtube
could maybe post a comment at the video and extend an invitation.
Just an idea.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: January 02, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Update: 02-Jan- 1205 hrs
The first round of ROV dives are complete.

The Persistence leaves the dock at 0650 hrs. The relentless wind is SE 25-30 kts with 6-8ft swells and 3-4ft wind waves. The two wave forms occasionally add together producing impressive swells which toss around anything that isn’t dogged down. Simple tasks such as taking a shower become complicated and awkward. By now, the search team is well-seasoned to the conditions and terrain. The new grid poses new challenges but provides another chapter to be read. Inch by inch, mile by mile the search continues forward and the data is good.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Other than Gerold Dompig' words ... are any of the Monkeys aware of what the foundation is that TEA and Dave are basing their speculations on that Natalee had been put into the sea in this area.

My theory contends otherwise but ... if Natalee was taken out to sea in the search area ... the water conditions which the PERSISTENCE reports imply that a larger boat than Koen's father owned would have been required.  Maybe this could be where Steve Croes enters the scenario ... Steve Croes and the Tattoo.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Tim Miller
KPRC Local 2

January 11, 2006

Miller told KPRC Local 2 that Aruba’s police commissioner told him that he feels Holloway might be inside a fish trap dropped deep into the water.

"The night she disappeared is the same night a fisherman's hut got broken into and a huge fish trap got stolen. Some big knives got stolen, and none of it has been found since," Miller said.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/6000882/detail.html

Tim Miller
JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

MILLER: ... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea ...

Transcript Credit: Heli (RU)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 02, 2008, 02:56:55 PM »

Joran says Deepak came with two dogs. San posted a link to GVC’s with two big dogs. Koen’s house has a big gate which could keep in two dogs. LVR had dogs.

Joran didn't mean dogs as in canines. Dogs is local slang for what we refer to as disreputable people. My guess the "two dogs" were Steve Croes and another.

It is difficult to determine what Joran was implying when he stated "dogs" ... literal or slang.

Janet

+++++++++++++

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+meaning+friend.html

The Online Slang Dictionary

dog

noun

1.  an unattractive person.
They're such a dog!

2.  a friend. Also dawg.
What's up, dog?
He's my dog.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 02, 2008, 02:58:39 PM »

X. Persistence

The Persistence leaves the dock at 0650 hrs. The relentless wind is SE 25-30 kts with 6-8ft swells and 3-4ft wind waves. The two wave forms occasionally add together producing impressive swells which toss around anything that isn’t dogged down. Simple tasks such as taking a shower become complicated and awkward. By now, the search team is well-seasoned to the conditions and terrain. The new grid poses new challenges but provides another chapter to be read. Inch by inch, mile by mile the search continues forward and the data is good.

Other than Gerold Dompig' words ... are any of the Monkeys aware of what the foundation is that TEA and Dave are basing their speculations on that Natalee had been put into the sea in this area.

My theory contends otherwise but ... if Natalee was taken out to sea in the search area ... the water conditions which the PERSISTENCE reports imply that a larger boat than Koen's father owned would have been required.  Maybe this could be where Steve Croes enters the scenario ... Steve Croes and the Tattoo.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Tim Miller
KPRC Local 2

January 11, 2006

Miller told KPRC Local 2 that Aruba’s police commissioner told him that he feels Holloway might be inside a fish trap dropped deep into the water.

"The night she disappeared is the same night a fisherman's hut got broken into and a huge fish trap got stolen. Some big knives got stolen, and none of it has been found since," Miller said.

Tim Miller
JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

MILLER: ... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea ...

I think I read somewhere that they said it is calmer at night.

I wouldnt rule Steve Croes and the Tatto out either though...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 02, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

Joran says Deepak came with two dogs. San posted a link to GVC’s with two big dogs. Koen’s house has a big gate which could keep in two dogs. LVR had dogs.

Joran didn't mean dogs as in canines. Dogs is local slang for what we refer to as disreputable people. My guess the "two dogs" were Steve Croes and another.

It is difficult to determine what Joran was implying when he stated "dogs" ... literal or slang.

Janet

+++++++++++++

dog

noun

They're such a dog!

2.  a friend. Also dawg.
What's up, dog?
He's my dog.

which is exactly why a REAL investigator would have followed up with the question "what do you mean by dogs?"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 02, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

Magnolia ... I believe that it is possible that Steve Croes and Guido Wever were participants along with Joran and Deepak in the events that encompass what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++

INITIAL ARRESTS - JUNE, 2005

1.  Mickey John:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2.  Abraham Jones:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3.  Joran van der Sllot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4.  Deepak Kalpoe:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5.  Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.    

7.  Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

SUBSEQUENT ARRESTS - APRIL, 2006

8.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9.  Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

That has always been my thought too, Spock.
Joran's way of saying there were two others involved.
My guess would be Steve Croes and GVC.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 02, 2008, 03:05:49 PM »

That has always been my thought too, Spock.
Joran's way of saying there were two others involved.
My guess would be Steve Croes and GVC.

Magnolia ... I believe that it is possible that Steve Croes and Guido Wever were participants along with Joran and Deepak in the events that encompass what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++

INITIAL ARRESTS - JUNE, 2005

1.  Mickey John:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2.  Abraham Jones:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3.  Joran van der Sllot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4.  Deepak Kalpoe:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5.  Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.    

7.  Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

SUBSEQUENT ARRESTS - APRIL, 2006

8.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9.  Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

FIXED!!

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 02, 2008, 03:07:06 PM »

Janet

+++++++++++++

dog

noun

They're such a dog!

2.  a friend. Also dawg.
What's up, dog?
He's my dog.

There was a lot of discussion about this a while back and I thought I recalled it being posted that in Aruba the dogs would be actual dogs and the phrase would not be used as in the 'urban' dictionary. I would have to go find it in the old LCDs, but that is what I recall. (But I have known to be wrong - many times).

It just struck me this morning that there is more than one reference to dogs.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 02, 2008, 03:08:55 PM »

X. Persistence

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Tim Miller
KPRC Local 2

January 11, 2006

Tim Miller
JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

Did they get the rocks from the "painted rocks" area?  Is this the reason for that video of them painting over evidence on those rocks?

Where they dragging a bloody Natalee around that area in the crab trap while filling it up with rocks?  Possibly dragging her and the trap around with a confiscated 4 wheeler?

things that make you go HMMMMMMM
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: January 02, 2008, 03:10:16 PM »

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:36 pm
In the other car.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:41 pm
Kalpoes went home. Joran stayed behind. Somebody had to come get him.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:44 pm
Not even a confession will help.

One witness is not a witness.

The body is needed.

Simian Says: June 25th, 2005 at 7:50 pm
Only one piece is missing.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: January 02, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »

X. Persistence

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Tim Miller
KPRC Local 2

January 11, 2006

Tim Miller
JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

Did they get the rocks from the "painted rocks" area?  Is this the reason for that video of them painting over evidence on those rocks?

Where they dragging a bloody Natalee around that area in the crab trap while filling it up with rocks?  Possibly dragging her and the trap around with a confiscated 4 wheeler?

Guido's quad racer perhaps?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 02, 2008, 03:16:34 PM »

Janet,
I keep thinking GVC because of the white truck.
You are probably right about Guido.  He sure beat
feet off the island and his chages are more severe.

Steve Croes coming forward with his statement is
just stupid beyond belief.  Why did he so such a thing?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: January 02, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »

Janet,

He was paid to provide an alibi.MOO
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 02, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »

X. Persistence

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Tim Miller
KPRC Local 2

January 11, 2006

Tim Miller
JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

Guido's quad racer perhaps?

seems to make sense doesnt it?

Why would dompig say they put rocks in it? Where else would they get rocks?

why did the sloots build that stupid waterfall thing by their pool?  In case someone saw them out there collecting rocks? Is there a souvenier of natalee cemented in that stupid thing?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 02, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »

Janet,

GVC has been a strange one in this. Arrested 4/15 2006...what the heck! I believe he comes from an influential family and the house looked pretty upscale compared to the Sloots. I wonder where he and his family are now?

Lala's ....how does GVC fit your last piece of the puzzle?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 02, 2008, 03:26:49 PM »

did pappa sloot take his jeep out collecting rocks at the same time they were putting them in the cage?  Did they have too many rocks and had to do something with them when mamma sloot got home so they used the patio/stupid waterfall thing as an excuse for having rocks in the jeep?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 02, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »

Janet,

Magnolia ... my theory implies that GVC (which pickup/beach patrol) and Steve Croes assisted Paulus in moving a deceased Natalee from Lorenzo basement where she remained until June 1, 2005 ... the day of Junior's observation at the landfill.

These early transcripts reveal so much.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

GRACE: OK. Jossy, is there any way to tie in a white pick-up to this scenario?

MANSUR: ... there`s another witness that, before that, told someone that works at the hotels that he saw a white pick-up over there by the Holiday Inn, in which three persons were also in, all of them male, carrying what looked like the body of a girl, putting it in the back of the white pick-up and driving away with it.

GRACE: OK. So you`ve got a white pick-up at the Holiday Inn, where Natalee was staying. You`ve got a white pick-up at the landfill. Both eyewitnesses state that there were three individuals, I`m assuming male. But can they give an identification of Joran Van Der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: None of them have given that kind of a description. They haven`t identified the three males. But it`s very important to note that the witness on the beach by the Holiday Inn has absolutely no knowledge of the witness over there to the east side of the island by the landfill or dump. They don't know each other, but still they give the same description of the same white pick-up.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/week24/

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 04:53 AM in Natalee Holloway | Permalink | Comments (270) | TrackBack (2)

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

Santa Lucia is in Santa Cruz....pass the Ayo Rock Formations.... Right where they have the Donkey sanctuary on map on 2nd page of map Body maybe somewhere around area of Ayo Rock Formations.

_____

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: January 02, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »

Janet,

GVC has been a strange one in this. Arrested 4/15 2006...what the heck! I believe he comes from an influential family and the house looked pretty upscale compared to the Sloots. I wonder where he and his family are now?

Lala's ....how does GVC fit your last piece of the puzzle?

I think he helped troll for young girls too.  He is the only person I have ever thought would be attractive to those tourist girls.  He also had access to the beach area since he and his father worked in a capacity that would provide access to the beach as well as security issues. He has been one of those that were arrested that we know very little about. The white truck could have been one of the visibility team trucks, were they not white?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: January 02, 2008, 03:55:13 PM »

I believe they were white, but one picture over in the Important Document thread doesn't show a white truck.

Don't forget the visibility team T-shirt that was found early on.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: January 02, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »

Does anyone remember those discussions of GVC?  What was the general consensus of what his role was in all this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.