March 28, 2024, 03:53:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250296 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: January 02, 2008, 09:07:32 PM »

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I'm very proud to have been invited to be a monkey.  Wink

Welcome and we are proud to have you here!! Awesome Video  Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 02, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a good year so far. Aside from the primary mission of searching for Natalee, I bet the film and findings from the Persistence are exciting to view and process. Dateline is certainly going to walk with an excellent edition as a result, and I can't wait to watch it. That was a really nice tribute to Natalee *******, when you read this.

I am curious about something. What is the goal of that other site? I have no problem with it, but their goal seems to be to nurture their hatred of Beth, which seems to need little attention as it is flourishing just fine on its on. Most people move on with their lives when they encounter something they claim to hate, lose interests, and find something to be positive about. Anyway, there is a lot I don't understand about life, obviously:), so I won't lose any sleep not grasping this. I just hope they are having a good time:) The posters here certainly do!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #722 on: January 02, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »

WELCOME, TEALADY! WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE!   Very Happy

Don't let my name daunt you.........I'm just "CBB" to the monkeys!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: January 02, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys TeaLady! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 02, 2008, 09:15:21 PM »

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a good year so far. Aside from the primary mission of searching for Natalee, I bet the film and findings from the Persistence are exciting to view and process. Dateline is certainly going to walk with an excellent edition as a result, and I can't wait to watch it. That was a really nice tribute to Natalee *******, when you read this.

I am curious about something. What is the goal of that other site? I have no problem with it, but their goal seems to be to nurture their hatred of Beth, which seems to need little attention as it is flourishing just fine on its on. Most people move on with their lives when they encounter something they claim to hate, lose interests, and find something to be positive about. Anyway, there is a lot I don't understand about life, obviously:), so I won't lose any sleep not grasping this. I just hope they are having a good time:) The posters here certainly do!!!

Private Eye - it seems with all cases, especially the high profile ones, you get alot of "nuts".  I saw the same thing happen in the Jessica Lunsford case.  Of course, unfortunately, Jessica's case was resolved quickly.

There is not shortage of nuts on the internet.  People ready to go against the grain at all costs.  They feed on eachother until the BS they type becomes their own truth.  With many of them it's just a game.  It's their social outlet.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: January 02, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »

Steve Croes and the Tattoo.
I thought that the Tattoo was permanently moored out there. Now, isn't there a smaller boat that took the party goers to the Tattoo ? I doubt that the Tattoo was used.
As for Lorenzo and Max Arends, isn't Max's parents, one of both of them in govt ?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 02, 2008, 09:23:45 PM »

Rebels without a cause? Who am I to judge? Its a free world and everybody has the right to waste or not waste their efforts and time. Perspective:))))))))
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 02, 2008, 09:27:46 PM »

What's this about us finding a piano??? Perhaps I misread something.  I don't recall ever finding a piano. Yikes.  Don't these people have anything better to do?

No, they have nothing better to do.  They are morons.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: January 02, 2008, 09:32:53 PM »

Rebels without a cause? Who am I to judge? Its a free world and everybody has the right to waste or not waste their efforts and time. Perspective:))))))))

I think, PI , that you flatter them with the "Rebels without a cause."
I have never seen such vile things as they post.
I cannot believe that they can even invent some of the things.
It is no wonder that Joran and Paulus are their heros.  They admire the
sick mind.
The Persistence and crew seem to be their latest target.  I think they
fear what might be found.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 02, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »

JMHO, but the "darkside" fit the definition of sadomasochists, deriving pleasure by trying to inflict emotional pain on people suffering from some tragedy that involves sex.  It is somewhat apparent by their jealous of Beth and self-loathing, that they are jealous that it was Natalee, and not they, who died in a dark sexual encounter that turned deadly.  My guess is some of them receive great pleasure from watching the "dark" movies of sexual deviance and tragedy and when not able to do so, they turn to Beth onto whom they direct their own self-loathing and misery.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: January 02, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »

Klaas answered that perfectly. But they aren't all nut's. A couple of them are linked directly to the Aruban Tourism Authority or AHATA. I believe those agencies from the Aruban Govt treated this case almost like a war to protect there precious tourism. I suspect their is probably Family Members/Friends of the suspects at that site also who join in on the "hate"

tealady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: January 02, 2008, 09:40:22 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome. But you guys must know that I'm a dedicated lurker. How could I have made the video without you!? I wouldn't even be informed on the case if it weren't for the monkeys.

The MSM certainly isn't very informative, when it comes to the details of that dirty underbelly that is there in Aruba.

I'm moderating the comments on the video, so nothing can slip through and be posted on the site without my approval. Klaas, I'm sure you can imagine the kind of nasty things that are being posted, since you have to moderate the postings on the front page of this site. The work you do is tireless, how you keep up is beyond me. I think you're superhuman or something.  Wink

The cursing, foul language, saying that it's a 'vigilante justice' that I'm trying to carry out. That simply isn't the case, I'm just trying to do my small contrabution to help Natalee's cause.

Wow, I'm excited the site has spellcheck. I can't spell worth a dang! 

What in the world does a simple boycott have to do with being a vigilante? There are some evil people in the world and I've seen a fair share of their words since Jan 1, 2008.

You all did see the full credit I gave to the monkeys for the tourism trade show photos and Klaas, you saw that I gave you the photo credit for the Tree with Natalee's photo? I hope, if not - go back and see the last slide with text before the song credits and your credits are there.

Smile *** waving at CBB & all who welcomed me & even those who didn't see me ***  Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 02, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »

Welcome tealady.
tealady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: January 02, 2008, 09:43:49 PM »

Welcome tealady.

Thank you San & thank you for the welcome!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 02, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »

What's this about us finding a piano??? Perhaps I misread something.  I don't recall ever finding a piano. Yikes.  Don't these people have anything better to do?

No, they have nothing better to do.  They are morons.

Yes they are. Laughing
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 02, 2008, 09:44:55 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome. But you guys must know that I'm a dedicated lurker. How could I have made the video without you!? I wouldn't even be informed on the case if it weren't for the monkeys.

The MSM certainly isn't very informative, when it comes to the details of that dirty underbelly that is there in Aruba.

I'm moderating the comments on the video, so nothing can slip through and be posted on the site without my approval. Klaas, I'm sure you can imagine the kind of nasty things that are being posted, since you have to moderate the postings on the front page of this site. The work you do is tireless, how you keep up is beyond me. I think you're superhuman or something.  Wink

The cursing, foul language, saying that it's a 'vigilante justice' that I'm trying to carry out. That simply isn't the case, I'm just trying to do my small contrabution to help Natalee's cause.

Wow, I'm excited the site has spellcheck. I can't spell worth a dang! 

What in the world does a simple boycott have to do with being a vigilante? There are some evil people in the world and I've seen a fair share of their words since Jan 1, 2008.

You all did see the full credit I gave to the monkeys for the tourism trade show photos and Klaas, you saw that I gave you the photo credit for the Tree with Natalee's photo? I hope, if not - go back and see the last slide with text before the song credits and your credits are there.

Smile *** waving at CBB & all who welcomed me & even those who didn't see me ***  Smile

Welcome TeaLady.  That is an outstanding and very moving video. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 02, 2008, 09:46:06 PM »

Welcome tealady.

Thank you San & thank you for the welcome!

Great video tealady.  I sent the link around to my friends and I put in the subject line BOYCOTT ARUBA.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: January 02, 2008, 09:46:48 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've been out of town and could hardly wait to get back here to check the progress of the search.  I see it's ongoing.  The Persistence and her crew are heroes, in my eyes.  My prayers are with you all.

Welcome Tealady.  I enjoyed the movie.  Well done.  I've tried making some videos and I know it's not easy!   Wink

Hope everyone has a safe and prosperous New Year!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: January 02, 2008, 09:47:42 PM »

Tealady:

I was very glad you pointed out that what the MSM reported on this case is very different from the truth. It most certainly was not accidently botched by Paul's Best friend (Police CHief)Jan Van Der Straaten and the rest of them. It was deliberate and a obvious coverup.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 02, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

Evening, Monkeys.  I've been out of town and could hardly wait to get back here to check the progress of the search.  I see it's ongoing.  The Persistence and her crew are heroes, in my eyes.  My prayers are with you all.

Welcome Tealady.  I enjoyed the movie.  Well done.  I've tried making some videos and I know it's not easy!   Wink

Hope everyone has a safe and prosperous New Year!

Happy New Year to you too AZLady.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.