April 25, 2024, 06:48:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251080 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: January 02, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I'm very proud to have been invited to be a monkey.  Wink

Glad you meet you, tealady....what's brewing? Very Happy

O/T
2NJ!!!  Shocked Shocked Very Happy I LOVE YOUR NEW AVI!!!! 

Sorry to continue OT...CBB, I can't see it anymore...not sure why....photobucket issue or something.....maybe it got flushed.. Razz

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #781 on: January 02, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »

Yes,Bless Jossy! I don't think he has turned on us,I think he is just a lot more carefull what he says compared to what he said in 2005-2006. He has to live in Aruba and all his Family is there and so forth. I really believe he would do almost anything to help Natalee.MO

I feel that Jossy, like the rest of us, is waiting to see what
the ocean search produces.  I think that Jossy has always
thought Natalee was in the water.

Definetly! Just a few months ago he covered all the expenses to bring that guy out to Aruba to conduct his own search for Natalee in the water. I'M not sure if Jossy is holding back on anything explosive but I do believe he thinks Natalee is in the ocean and a boat was used. I also believe that he knows more than what he has reported in the media. We havent heard much since he reported a minister was involved in prostitution in Venezuela have we?

Shocked  I missed that, I've been in the archives of 2005 for several hours already this evening, I guess I need to look back in the more recent archives for this bit of info also.  I've always liked Jossy, I believe he's tried to help in many ways and that it has probably cost him dearly in his daily life there. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 02, 2008, 11:28:36 PM »

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I'm very proud to have been invited to be a monkey.  Wink

Glad you meet you, tealady....what's brewing? Very Happy

O/T
2NJ!!!  Shocked Shocked Very Happy I LOVE YOUR NEW AVI!!!! 

Sorry to continue OT...CBB, I can't see it anymore...not sure why....photobucket issue or something.....maybe it got flushed.. Razz

I just fixed it for you.  Must be a problem with your photobucket account or something.  Wink
tealady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: January 02, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

Tealady, nice video!  Thanks for putting the original Boston 5 in there too.  I feel honored!

Hey Hotshot! I almost missed ya! Thank you.  Smile

I really, really, really hesitated putting that photo in, I even tried obscuring the faces, but couldn't figure out how to pull that off. Then I saw another video on YouTube with some of the same photos so I thought, I'll put it in and when I can figure out how to post, I'll find out if it's a problem with anyone.

Glad you are pleased. It really adds a lot to the video. I can't imagine it without that exact same photo! Great thing you guys did standing up for Natalee. I'm in awe.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 02, 2008, 11:32:07 PM »

I'll bet that Jossy knows everything explosive.
I think the prostitution story was a warning.  That is why
he didn't name names.  I think he could bring them all
down and they know it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 02, 2008, 11:36:23 PM »

down and they know it.

Very well could have been a warning, I do know that Jossy is very aware of the sex parties involving elders and others in Aruba.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: January 02, 2008, 11:44:04 PM »

Rebels without a cause? Who am I to judge? Its a free world and everybody has the right to waste or not waste their efforts and time. Perspective:))))))))

I think, PI , that you flatter them with the "Rebels without a cause."
I have never seen such vile things as they post.
I cannot believe that they can even invent some of the things.
It is no wonder that Joran and Paulus are their heros.  They admire the
sick mind.
The Persistence and crew seem to be their latest target.  I think they
fear what might be found.

I think their posts illustrate the true character of Aruba better than any unkind posts that I could author. We should copy their classic posts onto billboards near every airport. Words from the heart of that "Happy Little Island" known as Aruba. Aruba's ambassadors of goodwill.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: January 02, 2008, 11:45:53 PM »

Steve Croes and the Tattoo.
I thought that the Tattoo was permanently moored out there. Now, isn't there a smaller boat that took the party goers to the Tattoo ? I doubt that the Tattoo was used.
As for Lorenzo and Max Arends, isn't Max's parents, one of both of them in govt ?

Considering this guy was picked up for questioning in the Natalee Holloway case and ... he is Joran's friend ... I suspect that Max Arends is a son of the elite ... one of the pimps ... who was waiting at the VDS residence for Deepak, Satish and Joran's arrival with a drugged Natalee.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Max Arends
FOX NEWS
June 17, 2005

The Aruban attorney general's office initially identified him only by the initials "S.G.C.," but Holloway's mother told an interviewer that his name was "Steve." FOX News later confirmed that the man's name was Steve Gregory Croes.

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Jaime Carrasquilla
Witness Statement
June 17, 2005

To your question whether I know the man named "Max Arends", I answer you the following. He is a friend of Joran and he is also at the "International School". According to me his name is "Maximillian Arends".

+++++++++++++++++++

Could this be Max Arends father?  The name Maximillian Arends ...

http://genforum.genealogy.com/arends/messages/159.html

Re: Arends Family in Aruba

ALBERT MAXIMILIAAN (MOKKI) ARENDS -- Mokki Arends was born in the early 1950's and I believe in Aruba or Maracaibo, Venezuela. He lived in Venezuela with his parents and sisters and brother while we were growing up. I believe he now lives in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles. Try researching Venezuela, Aruba and Bonaire for this name.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: January 02, 2008, 11:49:03 PM »

down and they know it.

The Mansurs are one of the most powerful families in the Carribean as well as Aruba, and Jossy seems very comfortable expressing his opinion and pushing for the truth. Beth has certainly been his damsel in distress and he a great supporter.
tealady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: January 02, 2008, 11:50:27 PM »

Welcome Tealady!  The video is GREAT, thanks for taking the time to make it and for putting it out there for the world to see. 

Hi texasmom! I'm very happy to meet you & thank you for the kind words on the video.

Well, monkey's it's past time for my bedtime & I'm going to go tuck in. Thank you for making my first day on SC a most pleasurable one! 'Nite nite. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: January 02, 2008, 11:52:54 PM »

Nite Tealady - nice to have you as part of our forum!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 02, 2008, 11:53:24 PM »

Steve Croes and the Tattoo.
I thought that the Tattoo was permanently moored out there. Now, isn't there a smaller boat that took the party goers to the Tattoo ? I doubt that the Tattoo was used.
As for Lorenzo and Max Arends, isn't Max's parents, one of both of them in govt ?

Considering this guy was picked up for questioning in the Natalee Holloway case and ... he is Joran's friend ... I suspect that Max Arends is a son of the elite ... one of the pimps ... who was waiting at the VDS residence for Deepak, Satish and Joran's arrival with a drugged Natalee.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Max Arends
FOX NEWS
June 17, 2005

The Aruban attorney general's office initially identified him only by the initials "S.G.C.," but Holloway's mother told an interviewer that his name was "Steve." FOX News later confirmed that the man's name was Steve Gregory Croes.

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Jaime Carrasquilla
Witness Statement
June 17, 2005

To your question whether I know the man named "Max Arends", I answer you the following. He is a friend of Joran and he is also at the "International School". According to me his name is "Maximillian Arends".

+++++++++++++++++++

Could this be Max Arends father?  The name Maximillian Arends ...

http://genforum.genealogy.com/arends/messages/159.html

Re: Arends Family in Aruba

ALBERT MAXIMILIAAN (MOKKI) ARENDS -- Mokki Arends was born in the early 1950's and I believe in Aruba or Maracaibo, Venezuela. He lived in Venezuela with his parents and sisters and brother while we were growing up. I believe he now lives in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles. Try researching Venezuela, Aruba and Bonaire for this name.

Do we know if they are related to Dilma Arends?

tealady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: January 02, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »

One last post to speak to tamikosmom, Janet. Janet I am in awe of your database of quotes & information on this case. You are simply an amazing lady! Thank you for compiling that information and making it readily avaiable on the site when the timing is right!  Smile

G'night all!  Confused
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: January 02, 2008, 11:55:06 PM »

I am still a little confused on Max Arends and Max Arendsz. Please correct me if I am wrong. I was under the assumption there are two of them with there names almost the same. I have never done much research but I see the Arends do quite well in Aruba and even have a race team. Strange because I thought Max Arendsz was also into racing.

Max Arends-Friend of Joran and classmate who went to school in FLA and has nothing to do with this case?

Max Arendsz-Alibi for Lorenzo and was questioned once in this case

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: January 02, 2008, 11:58:20 PM »

Tealady, nice video!  Thanks for putting the original Boston 5 in there too.  I feel honored!

Hey Hotshot! I almost missed ya! Thank you.  Smile

I really, really, really hesitated putting that photo in, I even tried obscuring the faces, but couldn't figure out how to pull that off. Then I saw another video on YouTube with some of the same photos so I thought, I'll put it in and when I can figure out how to post, I'll find out if it's a problem with anyone.

Glad you are pleased. It really adds a lot to the video. I can't imagine it without that exact same photo! Great thing you guys did standing up for Natalee. I'm in awe.

Well most everyone in that picture is on here now, and has seen the video.  They have not said no to it, so
It's a wrap!The same show is happening in february, are we all going you guys? 

TeaLady, if you need any faces, I have a few stored.  Like Voc(King) and such, but then again so does Klaas I am sure!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 03, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »

Rebels without a cause? Who am I to judge? Its a free world and everybody has the right to waste or not waste their efforts and time. Perspective:))))))))

I think, PI , that you flatter them with the "Rebels without a cause."
I have never seen such vile things as they post.
I cannot believe that they can even invent some of the things.
It is no wonder that Joran and Paulus are their heros.  They admire the
sick mind.
The Persistence and crew seem to be their latest target.  I think they
fear what might be found.

I think their posts illustrate the true character of Aruba better than any unkind posts that I could author. We should copy their classic posts onto billboards near every airport. Words from the heart of that "Happy Little Island" known as Aruba. Aruba's ambassadors of goodwill.

We would be arrested for putting their classic messages on billboards. Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: January 03, 2008, 12:01:54 AM »

One last post to speak to tamikosmom, Janet. Janet I am in awe of your database of quotes & information on this case. You are simply an amazing lady! Thank you for compiling that information and making it readily avaiable on the site when the timing is right!  Smile

G'night all!  Confused

Tamikosmom is great! Wink

Night!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 03, 2008, 12:02:36 AM »

I am still a little confused on Max Arends and Max Arendsz. Please correct me if I am wrong. I was under the assumption there are two of them with there names almost the same. I have never done much research but I see the Arends do quite well in Aruba and even have a race team. Strange because I thought Max Arendsz was also into racing.

Max Arends-Friend of Joran and classmate who went to school in FLA and has nothing to do with this case?

I'm a bit confused too.  I always thought it was Max Arends, the school friend of Joran's that ended up going to school in Florida that was questioned.  Not the other one that was a membeer of the Boost forum that was alegidly friends with Lorenzo.

FYI - Max Arends, the one Joran's age is now back in Aruba last I saw.

Here is his current myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=244626398

« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 12:07:45 AM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: January 03, 2008, 12:06:13 AM »

That has been my understanding.  But why did they ask Jamie about Max Arends
in the statement?  I am sure Klaas knows.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 03, 2008, 12:06:25 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys, and Welcome to all our New Posters.

One thing that really bothers me about all these old posts is that with no indexing, there is no way to know when something is countered, updated or invalidated or validated altogether. 

Many times there have been posts and even the poster has come back one week, one month or even one year later and said the source was no good or there was nothing to it or totally changed the context.

I was thinking of that college in Atlanta taking this and the Chandra Levy cases as projects and with that they would do something like that, an index or some reference frame.

Because it was said at Point A does not always mean it it still valid by the time we get to Point Z and in the case, the amount of misinformation has been beyond that I have ever encountered anywhere.  It was very difficult for me to wrap my mind around the fact that much of it was deliberate if not most.

Maybe this is impossible now as so much has been removed from MSM and no longer available.

Just a thought.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.