March 28, 2024, 10:34:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250307 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: January 03, 2008, 12:10:20 AM »

Steve Croes and the Tattoo.
I thought that the Tattoo was permanently moored out there. Now, isn't there a smaller boat that took the party goers to the Tattoo ? I doubt that the Tattoo was used.
As for Lorenzo and Max Arends, isn't Max's parents, one of both of them in govt ?

Considering this guy was picked up for questioning in the Natalee Holloway case and ... he is Joran's friend ... I suspect that Max Arends is a son of the elite ... one of the pimps ... who was waiting at the VDS residence for Deepak, Satish and Joran's arrival with a drugged Natalee.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

Max Arends
FOX NEWS
June 17, 2005

The Aruban attorney general's office initially identified him only by the initials "S.G.C.," but Holloway's mother told an interviewer that his name was "Steve." FOX News later confirmed that the man's name was Steve Gregory Croes.

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Jaime Carrasquilla
Witness Statement
June 17, 2005

To your question whether I know the man named "Max Arends", I answer you the following. He is a friend of Joran and he is also at the "International School". According to me his name is "Maximillian Arends".

+++++++++++++++++++

Could this be Max Arends father?  The name Maximillian Arends ...

http://genforum.genealogy.com/arends/messages/159.html

Re: Arends Family in Aruba

ALBERT MAXIMILIAAN (MOKKI) ARENDS -- Mokki Arends was born in the early 1950's and I believe in Aruba or Maracaibo, Venezuela. He lived in Venezuela with his parents and sisters and brother while we were growing up. I believe he now lives in Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles. Try researching Venezuela, Aruba and Bonaire for this name.

Do we know if they are related to Dilma Arends?

Magnolia ... I do not know.  As Beth says everybody is related on that Island.   Rolling Eyes

Anybody know who Judith'Yolanda Arends is?

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

COSBY: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY:  … they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name:Judith'Yolanda Arends
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus, Zoraida De Cuba
Description: witness statement

Name: Judith Arends
Date: 12 July 2005
Pages: 5 (attached 3 copies of Bills)
Writer/Initiator. Johny Erasmus, Zoraida De Cuba
Description: witness statement

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #801 on: January 03, 2008, 12:12:36 AM »

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I'm very proud to have been invited to be a monkey.  Wink

Glad you meet you, tealady....what's brewing? Very Happy

O/T
2NJ!!!  Shocked Shocked Very Happy I LOVE YOUR NEW AVI!!!! 

Sorry to continue OT...CBB, I can't see it anymore...not sure why....photobucket issue or something.....maybe it got flushed.. Razz

No worries, I not only have it, I've decorated it for Valentine's Day!  Laughing

Laughing Laughing OK! NO MORE, Klaas, I promise! Not on this thread! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: January 03, 2008, 12:17:24 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: January 03, 2008, 12:17:29 AM »

I am still a little confused on Max Arends and Max Arendsz. Please correct me if I am wrong. I was under the assumption there are two of them with there names almost the same. I have never done much research but I see the Arends do quite well in Aruba and even have a race team. Strange because I thought Max Arendsz was also into racing.

Max Arends-Friend of Joran and classmate who went to school in FLA and has nothing to do with this case?

Max Arendsz-Alibi for Lorenzo and was questioned once in this case

That has been my understanding.  But why did they ask Jamie about Max Arends
in the statement?  I am sure Klaas knows.

Thats a great question. When I researched this before I thought Max Arendsz(Older like 26yo at the time) was questioned the 17th and provided a alibi for LVR who was questioned on the 18th. I remember at RWV someone claiming to be a Family member saying it was another Max and not her brother Max Arends(Jorans age)who was a friend of Jorans and not involved,saying he was in Florida at the time or something.

Maybee there tricking us and it's the same guy  silent

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 03, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »

I am still a little confused on Max Arends and Max Arendsz. Please correct me if I am wrong. I was under the assumption there are two of them with there names almost the same. I have never done much research but I see the Arends do quite well in Aruba and even have a race team. Strange because I thought Max Arendsz was also into racing.

Max Arends-Friend of Joran and classmate who went to school in FLA and has nothing to do with this case?

Max Arendsz-Alibi for Lorenzo and was questioned once in this case

That has been my understanding.  But why did they ask Jamie about Max Arends
in the statement?  I am sure Klaas knows

I really don't know.  Possible they were just trying to identify any of Joran's friends that he may have been in contact with?  Not sure.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #805 on: January 03, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Nite Janet! Sleep Well!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 03, 2008, 12:19:29 AM »

Nite Janet
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: January 03, 2008, 12:26:18 AM »

TWITTY:  … they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin
--------------------------------
I think beth is right Sad 

Night Janet

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: January 03, 2008, 12:28:56 AM »

--------------------------------
I think beth is right Sad 

Night Janet

I agree..

Welcome to the new Monkey peoples as well  !!

TEALADY.. awesome video.. Smile 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: January 03, 2008, 12:31:04 AM »

One last post to speak to tamikosmom, Janet. Janet I am in awe of your database of quotes & information on this case. You are simply an amazing lady! Thank you for compiling that information and making it readily avaiable on the site when the timing is right!  Smile

G'night all!  Confused

Tealady ... I apologize.  I got on a roll behind the scenes regarding the Max Arends topic and ... missed you.

A belated welcome to Scared Monkeys.

Your video dictated ... beyond a doubt ... that you belonged in the Monkey cage.  It is save in a file on Tamikosmom desktop.   Laughing

Thank you.

Tealady ... hopefully ... we can connect tomorrow over a cup of green tea ... special green tea that I drink all afternoon.   Wink

Sincerely, Janet

_____

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: January 03, 2008, 12:40:09 AM »

Howdy.. klaasend, Magnolia, Tamikosmom, texasmom and 24 Guests are viewing   
OBS you have mail back..   Cool
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 03, 2008, 12:40:29 AM »

Is Max Arendsz the one who posted here as Peeps?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: January 03, 2008, 12:41:21 AM »

I see CP.. so hugs to you and Nemo   Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 03, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »

Howdy.. klaasend, Magnolia, Tamikosmom, texasmom and 24 Guests are viewing   
OBS you have mail back..   Cool

Good to see you Miss Angie.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: January 03, 2008, 12:44:40 AM »

I recall the PEEPS person long ago.. but don't kow if its MAX or not Magnolia.. Im sure some other smart monkey wil have that anwser for yah.
  Im trying to think of hand what PEEPS actually posted long ago?  IRC pic of Lorenzo's home?? I might be wrong though.  Crap..  now its gona drive me crazy,. lol
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 03, 2008, 12:47:54 AM »

I recall the PEEPS person long ago.. but don't kow if its MAX or not Magnolia.. Im sure some other smart monkey wil have that anwser for yah.
  Im trying to think of hand what PEEPS actually posted long ago?  IRC pic of Lorenzo's home?? I might be wrong though.  Crap..  now its gona drive me crazy,. lol

He sent us pics of LVR"S van.

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 03, 2008, 12:49:04 AM »

Thanks Angie

Hugs to you too.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: January 03, 2008, 12:50:08 AM »

He sent us pics of LVR"S van.

TY Obsever,. I knew it had to do with Lorenzo  Cool
<hope I dont get bitched at for bringing up Lorenzo again..   Shocked> I hardly post and see its a touchy subject.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: January 03, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »

Thanks Angie

Hugs to you too.

YW Sweety  Smile  Great to see you !!   
Lalas will be proud of me Smile   Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: January 03, 2008, 12:52:22 AM »

I don't think so. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.