April 26, 2024, 07:56:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251098 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 03, 2008, 01:02:08 AM »

Is Max Arendsz the one who posted here as Peeps?

I recall the PEEPS person long ago.. but don't kow if its MAX or not Magnolia.. Im sure some other smart monkey wil have that anwser for yah.
  Im trying to think of hand what PEEPS actually posted long ago?  IRC pic of Lorenzo's home?? I might be wrong though.  Crap..  now its gona drive me crazy,. lol

He sent us pics of LVR"S van.

TY Obsever,. I knew it had to do with Lorenzo  Cool
<hope I dont get bitched at for bringing up Lorenzo again..   Shocked> I hardly post and see its a touchy subject.

YW Smile ..I believe Pita has a pretty good idea who Peeps was and posted it recently..Please dont be afraid to comment on anything Angie. It shouldn't be a touchy subject at all.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: January 03, 2008, 01:07:00 AM »

Is Max Arendsz the one who posted here as Peeps?

I recall the PEEPS person long ago.. but don't kow if its MAX or not Magnolia.. Im sure some other smart monkey wil have that anwser for yah.
  Im trying to think of hand what PEEPS actually posted long ago?  IRC pic of Lorenzo's home?? I might be wrong though.  Crap..  now its gona drive me crazy,. lol

He sent us pics of LVR"S van.

TY Obsever,. I knew it had to do with Lorenzo  Cool
<hope I dont get bitched at for bringing up Lorenzo again..   Shocked> I hardly post and see its a touchy subject.

YW Smile ..I believe Pita has a pretty good idea who Peeps was and posted it recently..Please dont be afraid to comment on anything Angie. It shouldn't be a touchy subject at all.
I agree with yah there..  His name was brought up in the very beginning . by plenty of folks.. Peeps.. AG or maybe it was Native lingo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when..  and Rob. having a friend or contact or whatever..... saying his boat WAS ripped apart way back when.. And things I have heard about Dave Hollways feeling on him.. cant rule out anyone at this point IMO.. but makes me wonder at times if anyone that pists here isnt realted to him in a way.. ?? Maybe its just me.. and maybe I shoudl just  shut up.. ESP since I hardly post anymore.. Sad  I read as much as I can.. I try.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: January 03, 2008, 01:11:25 AM »

Typos have not changed any.. Pffftttttttttttttt   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: January 03, 2008, 01:18:39 AM »

Robots, If you are still here, is there contact information on any of your websites or will you send email address to Klaas to forward to me?

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 03, 2008, 01:23:05 AM »

Apparently, today they did a couple of Do-Overs since the Daily Zoom was empty.  Twice.  So today they did it three times to finally get some people in the photo.  Very strange for a place 100% booked through the holidays.

http://www.bucuticam.com/bucutizoom.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: January 03, 2008, 01:25:10 AM »

Apparently, today they did a couple of Do-Overs since the Daily Zoom was empty.  Twice.  So today they did it three times to finally get some people in the photo.  Very strange for a place 100% booked through the holidays.

A left handed shit throwing contest looks  more fun to be at huh? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: January 03, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »

Yeah, saw that  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: January 03, 2008, 01:26:55 AM »

I think I may have been to a couple of those that were more fun than that place looks.  And sometimes some of those people in the Zoom look oddly like locals to me, too tanned and leathery for tourists, lol.

/

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: January 03, 2008, 01:28:22 AM »

I think I may have been to a couple of those that were more fun than that place looks.  And sometimes some of those people in the Zoom look oddly like locals to me, too tanned and leathery for tourists, lol.

/
Not poking fun at south paws,, its just a saying we have here in PA. Smile 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 03, 2008, 01:32:35 AM »

/

Yep, regional expressions can be pretty funny sometimes.   All day I've been hearing ones about what it is colder than here, lol, some pretty humorous but unrepeatable on a forum, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: January 03, 2008, 01:37:29 AM »

/

Yep, regional expressions can be pretty funny sometimes.   All day I've been hearing ones about what it is colder than here, lol, some pretty humorous but unrepeatable on a forum, however.

Well its been colder then a witches BEWB here too.. if thats what you mean...  Wink Windy and snow..18 degrees out..
Hope its warm for you.. this cold stinks
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: January 03, 2008, 01:39:17 AM »

Angie,
The low tonight is going to be 15 in Birmingham and here at higher elevations only 10 so we are even colder than you.  But if it is going to be this cold, I feel cheated that we don't have any snow!!!

I would LOVE snow!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: January 03, 2008, 01:47:33 AM »

Angie,
The low tonight is going to be 15 in Birmingham and here at higher elevations only 10 so we are even colder than you.  But if it is going to be this cold, I feel cheated that we don't have any snow!!!

I would LOVE snow!

Shocked Anna..  you dont want snow.. trust me.. it sux  Sad  It may look pretty and all.. but is stinks to drive in. I wish I could send you snow.. LOL   And others in  BAMA who woudl like it.. like Lalas..   Wink   
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: January 03, 2008, 01:48:48 AM »

I see OCEAN is on.. and wanted to say TY for all that you have been doing !!  GOD BLESS YOU ALL... 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #834 on: January 03, 2008, 02:01:51 AM »

Angie,

I would LOVE snow!

I agree about the snow Anna, it's going to be in the low 20's here in East Texas tonight, but we've not had any snow so far this year.  I love it even though no one knows how to deal with it here, lol. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: January 03, 2008, 02:05:39 AM »

Angie,

I would LOVE snow!

I agree about the snow Anna, it's going to be in the low 20's here in East Texas tonight, but we've not had any snow so far this year.  I love it even though no one knows how to deal with it here, lol. 

Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: January 03, 2008, 02:25:14 AM »

Have  great night all..   have email to check..   
Klaas HAPPY NY to you.. I said it before days ago.. know you are busy..  Wink
Later taters.. fto read my email I am behind on  Sad 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 03, 2008, 02:25:29 AM »

I am checking each and every morning first thing to see if the search has anything to report.  Heading for the Monkey Bunkey and hoping that tomorrow is the day.

Wondering how we would learn if they do find something?  The family would need to be told first but would we even know until they return to port in this country?  Not sure how that would all work and don't really care just as long as they find something but at the least, the family would not have to wonder forever if water search would have found her.

Off to Monkey Bunkey land, G'nite all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #838 on: January 03, 2008, 02:40:49 AM »

I am checking each and every morning first thing to see if the search has anything to report.  Heading for the Monkey Bunkey and hoping that tomorrow is the day.

Wondering how we would learn if they do find something?  The family would need to be told first but would we even know until they return to port in this country?  Not sure how that would all work and don't really care just as long as they find something but at the least, the family would not have to wonder forever if water search would have found her.

Off to Monkey Bunkey land, G'nite all.

Nite Anna, I wonder too....I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  I agree that regardless of the success or not the family will KNOW that the best possible effort has been made to find her if she's out there.  That means a lot.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: January 03, 2008, 04:57:59 AM »

snipped from quote by Tamikosmom

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name:Judith'Yolanda Arends
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus, Zoraida De Cuba
Description: witness statement

Name: Judith Arends
Date: 12 July 2005
Pages: 5 (attached 3 copies of Bills)
Writer/Initiator. Johny Erasmus, Zoraida De Cuba
Description: witness statement

It is very interesting that all the interviews around these on the Log have to do with Holliday Inn employees, Marriott employees and two from a Socorro Solognier, which appears to do with a car accident report. There is also back on 6/31 one by Rufo Solognier about a car search.

I had a look a while back and didn't find much, trying to see if there was any connection to Steve Croes uncle Rafael Solognier.

I had always thought that all these hotels interviews had to do with the HI lie, but why would they interview all these employees from the hotels, when ALE already knew that the Holiday Inn drop-off didn't happen?

Where these 3 bills, that Yolanda provided actually from the Holiday Inn?

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/Statements_timeline.htm

This is the link to the spread sheet, which is easier to read if you are checking dates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.