April 24, 2024, 02:56:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251038 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 03, 2008, 06:44:01 PM »

his name should be Half Wit

Or Nit Wit  Cool..He blames Dompig and says he was obstructing justice and protecting the sloots,Blames the Prosecuters office..But it is him who changed the warrant to only search Jorans Apt and the 2 cars. Then says they never asked for anything more. Dompid said they were denied in both searches. Someone is lying big here and they are caught. No wonder why Dompig hasnt spoke out since Wit's article in Bon Dia.

This the link to his code of ethics now. He worked in Aruba regualrly thru 1995 and PVDS worked in that area in Aruba beginning in 1990 based on this profile at his law firm, they are within a year of the same age, both Dutch. The ethics say he should at all cost avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, yet he shrinks the search warrant when it has been said it was a subjective decicion. Well they were employees in the same office it appears, so why err on the conservative?

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/codeofethics.html

The code of ethics of The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: January 03, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »

Some of Mr. Justice Wit's assignments in recent times have brought him into close contact with Judiciaries of the English, French and Spanish speaking Caribbean. He has led judicial delegations to Antigua & Barbuda (1997) and Cuba (2002) for the purpo­se of obtaining evidence in high profile criminal cases in those territories. In his role as judicial educator, the Honourable Judge has been involved in conducting training workshops and seminars for judicial trainees and Judges from Surina­me, Haiti, and the Commonwealth Caribbean.

He definetly knows PVDS  Wink

I wonder why he goes under 2 names, Bob and Jacob? That seems unusual for a judge
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 03, 2008, 06:46:20 PM »

I bet the MEP has a girl of every flavor to entertain there guests like the Colombians and North Koreans. Rudy bringing in 3 girls from the D.R. to paint and work in San Nicolas was BS and he got caught.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: January 03, 2008, 06:47:40 PM »

Or Nit Wit  Cool..He blames Dompig and says he was obstructing justice and protecting the sloots,Blames the Prosecuters office..But it is him who changed the warrant to only search Jorans Apt and the 2 cars. Then says they never asked for anything more. Dompid said they were denied in both searches. Someone is lying big here and they are caught. No wonder why Dompig hasnt spoke out since Wit's article in Bon Dia.

This the link to his code of ethics now. He worked in Aruba regualrly thru 1995 and PVDS worked in that area in Aruba beginning in 1990 based on this profile at his law firm, they are within a year of the same age, both Dutch. The ethics say he should at all cost avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, yet he shrinks the search warrant when it has been said it was a subjective decicion. Well they were employees in the same office it appears, so why err on the conservative?

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/codeofethics.html

The code of ethics of The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Caribbean Court of Justice is a joke.  The Hague is a joke.

I like decisive people:) Somebody was naming all of the big Dutch companies and I thought, I wonder how many old money Dutch got rich when they provided safe harbor to the pirates and made it legal to seel the hot merchandise?Smile)))))
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 03, 2008, 06:50:04 PM »

I wonder why he goes under 2 names, Bob and Jacob? That seems unusual for a judge

We saw that with the other Judge..I think his name was H.A.C SMid or something close to that. But his name is rick. I am not even positive if his last name is SMit or SMid? I have seen both. As we saw recently they don't even want to release his name..Most Newspaper reports just said the Judge..A Judge.. Confused

« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 06:56:06 PM by Observer » Logged

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 03, 2008, 06:55:09 PM »

We saw that with the other Judge..I think his name was H.A.C SMid or something close to that. But his name is rick. I am not even positive if his last name is SMit or SMid? I have seen both. As we saw recently they don't even want to release his name..Most Newspaper reports just said the Judge..A Judge.. Confused

They must not be too proud of their decisions and they want no accountability. Wit is advocating that all of the countries become independent like Aruba. It makes me wonder if he doesn't represent the interests of South America and the drug lords as they might want to own more countries like Aruba.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 03, 2008, 06:57:15 PM »

They must not be too proud of their decisions and they want no accountability. Wit is advocating that all of the countries become independent like Aruba. It makes me wonder if he doesn't represent the interests of South America and the drug lords as they might want to own more countries like Aruba.

Does this look like a proud Judge?(Photo taken after K2 were released)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 07:07:11 PM by Observer » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: January 03, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »

Per Jossy Mansur " the position from which he was just suspended, per Jossy
Mansur is SUBSTITUTE JUDGE..The NOVA interview ( which is available online )
quotes Paulus as saying, earlier, after Joran was arrested, he " took time
off to remove himself from the dept." .

Paulus van der Sloot compares his poisiton to the writer Albert Camus who wrote:
"De Val" (The Fall) THE FALL by Albert Camus.

Albert Camus was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1957.

The Fall is a novel of the conscience of modern man in the face of evil. In a seedy bar in Amsterdam, Clamence, an expatriate Frenchman, indulges in a calculated confession. He recalls his past life as a respected Parisian lawyer, a champion of noble causes, and, privately, a libertine - yet one apparently immune to judgment. As his narrative unfolds, ambiguities amass; every triumph reveals a failure, every motive a hidden treachery. The irony of his recital anticipates his downfall- and implicates us all.

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,160654,00.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 03, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »

I bet the MEP has a girl of every flavor to entertain there guests like the Colombians and North Koreans. Rudy bringing in 3 girls from the D.R. to paint and work in San Nicolas was BS and he got caught.

And wasn't Obdur's kid involved in a rape of a maid or girl friend too?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 03, 2008, 07:01:52 PM »

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit
The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit (Netherlands Antilles) was born on 24 December 1952 in Haarlemmermeer, The Netherlands. He graduated from the Pius X Lyceum (Amsterdam) in 1971, entering in that same year the Vrije Universiteit (Free University) of Amsterdam, from which he took the degree of Master of Laws with honours in 1977. After completing his military service (1976-1978) as a Second Lieutenant in the Royal Dutch Navy, Mr. Justice Wit was admitted in March 1978 as a Judicial Trainee at the Studi­ecen­trum Rechtspleging (Training and Study Centre for the Judiciary) in Zutphen, where he remained enrolled until 1984. During this period, he held the posts of Law Clerk in the Rotterdam District Court, Rot­ter­dam, (1978-1980) and Deputy Prosecutor at the Amsterdam District Court (1980-1982) and worked as an attorney-at-law with the Law Firm of Van Doorne & Sjollema in Rotterdam.
Mr. Justice Wit was appointed by Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands as Deputy Judge of the Rotterdam District Court in January 1984, Judge of the Rotterdam District Court in March 1985 and Judge of the Joint Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba on 1 October 1988. This Court consists of two Courts of First Instance (Netherlands Antilles, Aruba) and a Court of Appeal. Resident in Curaçao since 1986, from then to the present, Mr. Justice Wit has presided over or sat in the Court of Appeal, but mainly presided in the Courts of First Instan­ce over a wide range of cases, involving: civil law (contract, tort, property, succession), commercial and admiralty law, insurance, bankruptcy and (cross border) insolvency, company law and intellectual property, criminal law (serious crime, government corruption, international fraud, money laundering), military law, administrative law, constitutional law and international human rights law.
Over this period, he has acquired significant expertise in various posts within the Joint Court of Justice system: as Coordinating Judge, Court of First Instance, Curacao (1993-1996); Coordinator Judge of Instruction, Netherlands Antilles (1994-1997); Coordinating Judge for the Dutch Windward Islands of Sint Maarten, Sint Eustatius and Saba (1997-2001) and from 2001 to the present as Senior Justice and Acting Chief Justice. The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit took the Oath of Office as a Judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) at The President's House Port of Spain, on Wednesday 1 June 2005. The oath was administered by His Excellency Professor George Maxwell Richards, President of the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago.
Off the Bench, Mr. Justice Wit has served as Chairman of the Committee of Supervision of the Nether­lands Antilles' Prisons and Houses of Detention (1987-1991); Chairman of the Board of Discipline for Medical Doctors (1992-1995); President of the Military Court of the Nether­lands Antilles (1992-present); Chairman of the Judicial Working Groups on (a) Videoconfe­ren­cing in Court and (b) Code of Ethics for the Judiciary (2003-present); and Chairman of the Committee of Supervision of the Securi­ty Servi­ce of Aruba (2004-present). He has also been a member of the National Committee On Revising the Codes of Crimi­nal Procedure of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba (1987-1998); and Vice-President of the National Committee On Revi­sing the Crimi­nal Code of the Netherlands Antilles (2002-present).
The Honourable Judge has earned an international reputation as organiser of or presenter at important international legal conferences in various territories of the Dutch, French and Commonwealth Caribbean, one highlight of these activities being as Judicial panellist (together with the Hon. Burton Lifland, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of New York) in London in 2000 with a contribution on "Cross Border Insol­vencies: A Judicial Perspective of the Cooperation and Coordi­nation Between Civil and Common Law Jurisdictions".
Some of Mr. Justice Wit's assignments in recent times have brought him into close contact with Judiciaries of the English, French and Spanish speaking Caribbean. He has led judicial delegations to Antigua & Barbuda (1997) and Cuba (2002) for the purpo­se of obtaining evidence in high profile criminal cases in those territories. In his role as judicial educator, the Honourable Judge has been involved in conducting training workshops and seminars for judicial trainees and Judges from Surina­me, Haiti, and the Commonwealth Caribbean. He speaks English, French, German, Dutch and Papiamento, with a passive knowledge of Spanish.
The Honourable Mr. Justice Wit is married to Sheila Wit-Thodé, a native of Curaçao. They have 4 children: Demseys, Taciana, Eurydice, and Nausi­caä, all born in Curaçao

http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/judges_pages/wit.html
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: January 03, 2008, 07:04:35 PM »

And wasn't Obdur's kid involved in a rape of a maid or girl friend too?

Thats what we were told. I noticed a few days ago Oduber and his Family posed for a picture to wish Aruba a Happy New Year.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: January 03, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »

ok...being politically blonde here obvioulsy...who is this guy and who were the three posted in the other pic above this one?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 03, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »

anyone who likes bumper cars or demolition derbies is bound to like visiting aruba.  i'm surprised ahata isn't advertising these sports.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 03, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »

ok...being politically blonde here obvioulsy...who is this guy and who were the three posted in the other pic above this one?

I only recognized Minister BRIEZEN (Minister of Tourism) Not a clue who the others are. When these Minsiters and Govt officials come from other countries I am sure the MEP gives them anything they want Wink They probably start off with women from there brothels to persuade these dignitaries. Then payoffs,and if need be extortion and blackmail.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 03, 2008, 07:35:01 PM »

Help me here...wasn't it Wonder Woman posting on the front page
here that started the rumor that Natalee had run away previously?

I think Wonder Woman was using that other nic of hers.

They have a thing going at RU that it was some government
employee or former government employee.

Government disinformation squad.  They were giving their employees the day to just go to sites pro-Natalee and post lies.  They were paid 8 hours per day to do nothing but.  I think they called it the electronic Pravda.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: January 03, 2008, 07:39:59 PM »

MAGNOLIA

Yes, it was Wonder Woman.  I was waiting for Klaas to answer as she knows more of the ISP, etc., but she was the one promoting that lie early on.  Dear Old Wonder Woman who flies through the skies spreading her propagandous lies.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: January 03, 2008, 07:43:54 PM »

MAGNOLIA

Yes, it was Wonder Woman.  I was waiting for Klaas to answer as she knows more of the ISP, etc., but she was the one promoting that lie early on.  Dear Old Wonder Woman who flies through the skies spreading her propagandous lies.

Sorry, I was busy working.  It was WonderWoman using the nickname Mazrad and posting on the front page of SM.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: January 03, 2008, 07:45:18 PM »

anyone who likes bumper cars or demolition derbies is bound to like visiting aruba.  i'm surprised ahata isn't advertising these sports.
dennisintn

THey better fasten there seat belts and wear a helmut when driving in Aruba Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 03, 2008, 07:50:26 PM »

Where did the chain of command breakdown in regards to the FBI being given access to document files?  It appears to be very straight forward ... the Aruban Prime Minister requests ... the judge rules.  However ... nothing happens.

Janet

+++++++++++

1.  ARUBAN PRIME MINISTER - RECORDS ARE TO BE HANED OVER TO THE FBI.

Aruban PM: Give Natalee Records to FBI
Friday, July 22, 2005
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Aruba's prime minister has urged investigators to give the FBI all documents related to the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway (search), according to a letter released late Friday.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163421,00.html

2.  JUDGE SMID - RECORDS ARE TO HANDED OVER TO THE FBI.

Name/Title: Ruling regarding handover of criminal file to FBI
Date: 5 August 2005
Pages: 2
File #: p-2005/03533
Writer/Initiator: Judge Smid

Alabama Associated Press
October 9, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A judge has ruled that Aruban police can share information with the FBI about a missing Mississippi native, striking down a defense motion that sought to prevent the American agency from gaining access to investigation files, the attorney general said Saturday.

The decision means the FBI, acting in an advisory role in the high-profile case, can receive transcripts of interrogations and information collected by Aruban investigators, said Chief Prosecutor Karin Janssen.

3.  RECORDS WERE NOT GIVEN TO FBI

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 184 - Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute.

4.  THE DICTATES OF VAN DER SLOOTS ONCE AGAIN WERE ADHERED TO?

Aruban PM: Give Natalee Records to FBI
Friday, July 22, 2005
Associated Press

Lawyers for Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch teenager who has been detained since June 9 in the disappearance, had argued that the FBI didn't have jurisdiction.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 03, 2008, 07:53:00 PM »

MAGNOLIA

Sorry, I was busy working.  It was WonderWoman using the nickname Mazrad and posting on the front page of SM.

so ahata is paying people to spread rumors and a.l.e. has to chase these rumors at tremendous expense.  wonder how much of that 5 to l0 million mos claims was spent went chasing ahata sponsored misinformation.  wonder how many of julia's wild accusations came directly from ahata sources.  not that she isn't perfectly capable of dreaming them up herself.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.