April 19, 2024, 10:06:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250870 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 03, 2008, 07:56:39 PM »

MazRad FP Posts June 2005

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:39 am
GTPMB and —–

PLEASE tell me if Lindsey Hart was on this trip……

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:41 am
GPTMB

Any Lindsey on that trip?

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:47 am
Does this description sound like a familiar area to anyone from Aruba or those who visited…..

the rock formations by the sea (near the big industrial area)?

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:58 am
she changed her hair color to black. she cut her hair short. She’s probably still by the rock formations near the sea (by the big industrial area). She’s runaway before on a trip to costa rica. none of her friends wanted to say anything.

-Lindsey

annie Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:00 am
she did not run away

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:01 am
She never ran away, I don’t know who this Linsey person is, but she obviously doens’t know what she’s talking about.

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:02 am
Annie-

How do you know that? Was there ever any instance of leaving her parents on a trip, for any reason at all? Anything remotely close to getting lost or running away or being plain mad at her parents on a trip?

If anyone can answer this question it would be helpful….

tell me its not true Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:03 am
i heard she had runaway in costa rica

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:06 am
Nate, yeah, she did…. I know for a fact that she didnt run away. She has never run away before either. She was very happy about going to Alabama, her biggest problem was deciding whether or not she wanted to do the Honors program there! She didnt run away.

tell me its not true Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:07 am
—maybe you should think realistic. do you know everything shes ever done in her life

MazRad Says:   (repeats post from 6 minutes earlier)June 12th, 2005 at 2:08 am
Annie-

How do you know that? Was there ever any instance of leaving her parents on a trip, for any reason at all? Anything remotely close to getting lost or running away or being plain mad at her parents on a trip?

If anyone can answer this question it would be helpful….

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:09 am
yeah… she’s a happy girl…. it’s really upsetting that people think she just ran away… she’s not like that, I’ve known her for a long time.

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:13 am
We just had a smart happy girl we knew commit suicide for no apparent reason, there was a note found eventually…so you never know how someone is feeling inside.

Just for reference…I am not Lindsey…..that was a quote by Lindsey that is being followed up on…..doubtful that the poster used their real name though….I am trying to be sure that there was never an instance of a trip to costa rica and ANY incident involving Natalee and maybe getting lost or getting upset and leaving for a few hours, etc. Do you know anything about that trip at all?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 03, 2008, 08:00:13 PM »

MAGNOLIA

Yes, it was Wonder Woman.  I was waiting for Klaas to answer as she knows more of the ISP, etc., but she was the one promoting that lie early on.  Dear Old Wonder Woman who flies through the skies spreading her propagandous lies.

Thank you ladies.  That is what I thought I remembered.
They keep trying to give that totally false rumor wings.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: January 03, 2008, 08:06:49 PM »

Thank you, *******.
That Mazrad wouldn't take no for an answer would she?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 03, 2008, 08:13:57 PM »

MAGNOLIA

Yes, it was Wonder Woman.  I was waiting for Klaas to answer as she knows more of the ISP, etc., but she was the one promoting that lie early on.  Dear Old Wonder Woman who flies through the skies spreading her propagandous lies.

Sorry, I was busy working.  It was WonderWoman using the nickname Mazrad and posting on the front page of SM.

so ahata is paying people to spread rumors and a.l.e. has to chase these rumors at tremendous expense.  wonder how much of that 5 to l0 million mos claims was spent went chasing ahata sponsored misinformation.  wonder how many of julia's wild accusations came directly from ahata sources.  not that she isn't perfectly capable of dreaming them up herself.
dennisintn

I bet they spent a considerable amount in payoffs also. I'M sure Julia and Anita concocted some of those rumors during cocktail party's with there friends in the IFA,we know some of them are AHATA. I'M sure when Anita's book comes out she will thank her friends in the IFA,RU and everywhere else her tentacles have reached.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 03, 2008, 08:17:10 PM »

Thank you, *******.

YW..Apparently not..The question is..WHo is she and why is she spreading mis-information?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: January 03, 2008, 08:21:07 PM »

Thank you, *******.

YW..Apparently not..The question is..WHo is she and why is she spreading mis-information?

I know she was always disagreeable....and now she is all wrapped up in the
Hodges thing and seems to be more pro Natalee than before.  She's a puzzlement.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 03, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

I know that she was from Chicago.  Maybe she is on the
Posner team.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 03, 2008, 08:27:54 PM »

E-mail No. 8

Greta:
I'm a pro underwater photographer and am very familiar with the Caribbean, especially Aruba; it's tourism, boats and sea conditions.
If Natalee has been murdered, the only way that her remains can never be found is by burial at sea, wrapped and weighted. Most all boats in Aruba are moored off the beach on the western or tourist side of the island. Offshore, the sand shelf and coral reefs fall away to a deep abyss within sight of the island. Currents here are normally swift and move away from shore.
Steve, the D.J., most probably would not have access to the key to the party boat nor would he be familiar with moving it underway. However, he may well be familiar with keys and running the dinghy. It is standard operational procedure for tourists to be ferried to and from big boat and shore riding in the dinghies or small boats piloted by the crew. Steve would not have D.J. duties until guests were aboard and may well be employed as small boat crew before and after the cruise. Therefore, he would be very familiar with the dinghies tethered to the party boat. You might be interested in checking this out. Keep up the great research and reportage...
Your fan,
Rick Frehsee
June 27, 2005
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=2488.940;num_replies=945

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: January 03, 2008, 08:30:21 PM »

I know that she was from Chicago.  Maybe she is on the
Posner team.

Yup and a scary thought..Maybee it's his assistent or something trying to frame Deepak. Or a Aruban Tourism Rep out of chicago?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: January 03, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »

I wonder why he goes under 2 names, Bob and Jacob? That seems unusual for a judge

We saw that with the other Judge..I think his name was H.A.C SMid or something close to that. But his name is rick. I am not even positive if his last name is SMit or SMid? I have seen both. As we saw recently they don't even want to release his name..Most Newspaper reports just said the Judge..A Judge.. Confused

They must not be too proud of their decisions and they want no accountability. Wit is advocating that all of the countries become independent like Aruba. It makes me wonder if he doesn't represent the interests of South America and the drug lords as they might want to own more countries like Aruba.

Does this look like a proud Judge?(Photo taken after K2 were released)

How many men, or women, do you know that walk with both hands in their pants pockets?  that is just weird.  Weird I tell you!! scratch That represents someone very unsure of themself.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: January 03, 2008, 08:42:23 PM »

How many men, or women, do you know that walk with both hands in their pants pockets?  that is just weird.  Weird I tell you!! scratch That represents someone very unsure of themself.

And his head is down..Looks like a guy who is totally ashamed at what he is part of.

kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: January 03, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »

Welcome Tealady!  The video is GREAT, thanks for taking the time to make it and for putting it out there for the world to see. 

Hi texasmom! I'm very happy to meet you & thank you for the kind words on the video.

Well, monkey's it's past time for my bedtime & I'm going to go tuck in. Thank you for making my first day on SC a most pleasurable one! 'Nite nite. 

Hey I can't find this video that ya'll are talking about . . .can someone help out a new monkey?

Here you go....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1pZxfmJFCY

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom!  I appreciate your help!

TeaLady, I am speechless . . .other than to say (through the tears) that this video is AMAZING!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: January 03, 2008, 08:54:31 PM »

Klaas
Do you still have those photos of Kawish's big party?  You know,the one at that fancy house with the pool in Aruba?  Maybe I have the person wrong, but I would like to see them again, please. TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 03, 2008, 08:58:29 PM »

Klaas
Do you still have those photos of Kawish's big party?  You know,the one at that fancy house with the pool in Aruba?  Maybe I have the person wrong, but I would like to see them again, please. TIA

It wasn't Kawish's party it was Hiram's party.  I probably have them someplace..hold on.

Here you go:

http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/11-06-05happybirthhiram/index.htm
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 09:01:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 03, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »

Greentealady,

Welcome

I finally got to see the video as my computer crashed while trying to watch it last night.

I had just one word.

AWESOME!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: January 03, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »

We have heard at least one person in official capacity (Maybe more I can't recall at this moment) in A.L.E. state that Natalee is dead and another person in official capacity at the K.L.P.D.  state that Natalee is dead. So what I would really like to find out somehow if there is a way to take these officials to  court in a neutral country and demand that they prove their statements? If telling the parents of a missing child that the child is dead and not backing up those statements and giving them some kind of closure isn't extreme mental cruelty then I'm not really sure what is.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: January 03, 2008, 09:01:42 PM »

Klaas

Apparently he's a buddy of homeboy Satish

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: January 03, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »

Klaas

It wasn't Kawish's party it was Hiram's party.  I probably have them someplace..hold on.

Of course, you are right...is there anything you don't know?   All-knowing Klaas. 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: January 03, 2008, 09:03:22 PM »

Greentealady,

Welcome

I finally got to see the video as my computer crashed while trying to watch it last night.

I had just one word.

AWESOME!!!

For some reason I thought Wonder Woman was from New York.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: January 03, 2008, 09:04:17 PM »

Ecuse me for messing up my post:)))))))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.