April 25, 2024, 10:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251067 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: January 03, 2008, 09:05:02 PM »

Thanks, I wanted to make sure that was where those other photos of the Minister came from.  I guess I didn't see it mentioned as the source.  Did we ever decide if that...er...um...lady with the crazy hair was a lady or not? 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 03, 2008, 09:20:02 PM »

Thanks, I wanted to make sure that was where those other photos of the Minister came from.  I guess I didn't see it mentioned as the source.  Did we ever decide if that...er...um...lady with the crazy hair was a lady or not? 

You clever girl I was wondering where they came from also  Wink

You mean the heavy set guy? I saw him in a few fashion shows this year  Shocked

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 03, 2008, 09:25:11 PM »

Where did the chain of command breakdown in regards to the FBI being given access to document files?  It appears to be very straight forward ... the Aruban Prime Minister requests ... the judge rules.  However ... nothing happens.

Janet

+++++++++++

1.  ARUBAN PRIME MINISTER - RECORDS ARE TO BE HANED OVER TO THE FBI.

Aruban PM: Give Natalee Records to FBI
Friday, July 22, 2005
Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Aruba's prime minister has urged investigators to give the FBI all documents related to the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway (search), according to a letter released late Friday.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163421,00.html

2.  JUDGE SMID - RECORDS ARE TO HANDED OVER TO THE FBI.

Name/Title: Ruling regarding handover of criminal file to FBI
Date: 5 August 2005
Pages: 2
File #: p-2005/03533
Writer/Initiator: Judge Smid

Alabama Associated Press
October 9, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — A judge has ruled that Aruban police can share information with the FBI about a missing Mississippi native, striking down a defense motion that sought to prevent the American agency from gaining access to investigation files, the attorney general said Saturday.

The decision means the FBI, acting in an advisory role in the high-profile case, can receive transcripts of interrogations and information collected by Aruban investigators, said Chief Prosecutor Karin Janssen.

3.  RECORDS WERE NOT GIVEN TO FBI

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 184 - Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute.

4.  THE DICTATES OF VAN DER SLOOTS ONCE AGAIN WERE ADHERED TO?

Aruban PM: Give Natalee Records to FBI
Friday, July 22, 2005
Associated Press

Lawyers for Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch teenager who has been detained since June 9 in the disappearance, had argued that the FBI didn't have jurisdiction.
maybe the f.b.i. would have better luck getting the a.l.e. documents from ahata.  according to aruba steve ahata had and was working hard on the case including copies of f.b.i. files. 
dennisintn
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: January 03, 2008, 09:27:22 PM »

The guy in the white hat has always captured my attention...I have seen him in another photo somewhere before and could never figure out where.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 03, 2008, 09:29:50 PM »

The guy in the white hat has always captured my attention...I have seen him in another photo somewhere before and could never figure out where.

Lala's wasn't there a picture of him posted at a party? I think the party was at HIS house up near Tierra Del Sol. House was like a mansion of a place with a big pool.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: January 03, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »

I think that guy/girl turned out to be girl/guy. If you know what I mean?  Rolling Eyes

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 03, 2008, 09:33:30 PM »

No i mean the guy in the white. There was a pic posted here. the other guys ronche cuba or something like that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 03, 2008, 09:37:54 PM »

No i mean the guy in the white. There was a pic posted here. the other guys ronche cuba or something like that.

Yes, the guy in the white is Hiram Vrolijk and it was his birthday party and I believe his house.  Hiram is/was a male model.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 03, 2008, 09:39:47 PM »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Update: 03-Jan 2200 hrs
As the Persistence travels through the turquoise Aruban waters to start another day of searching, onlooking swimming seabirds and flying fish curiously come alongside the boat. We worked all day and will continue working through the night. As we work on, we maintain a rhythm yet avoid routine. Over-familiarity risks carelessness and worse, complacency. For any one of us to even momentarily let our focus down opens the door for utter failure. The tremendous progress so far was only made possible with a very strong team, excellent leadership, planning, and prayer. There have been many times when there is nothing to say, times when nothing can be said, and times when words alone cannot describe the situation. We will continue on through the night, until the beckoning glow of the rising sun silhouettes our return to the dock.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: January 03, 2008, 09:41:45 PM »

Right the men with the Minister. Who are they now?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 03, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »

Yes, the guy in the white is Hiram Vrolijk and it was his birthday party and I believe his house.  Hiram is/was a male model.

Yep that's the name thanks Klaas.......but can you imagine a model?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 03, 2008, 09:48:14 PM »

Yes, he seems the "norm" for aruban male models.  It appears to be a desired job.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 03, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »

Yes, he seems the "norm" for aruban male models.  It appears to be a desired job.

They are too ugly to be a model.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 03, 2008, 09:52:41 PM »

Thank you, *******.
That Mazrad wouldn't take no for an answer would she?

YW..Apparently not..The question is..WHo is she and why is she spreading mis-information?

I know she was always disagreeable....and now she is all wrapped up in the
Hodges thing and seems to be more pro Natalee than before.  She's a puzzlement.

If memory serves she was a big Kalpoe supporter and perhaps she has found that Joran and the VDS are trying to bury the Kalpoes, so she is going to take the path that resists that.  Not sure, just guessing here.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 03, 2008, 09:55:19 PM »

X. Persistence

As the Persistence travels through the turquoise Aruban waters to start another day of searching, onlooking swimming seabirds and flying fish curiously come alongside the boat. We worked all day and will continue working through the night. As we work on, we maintain a rhythm yet avoid routine. Over-familiarity risks carelessness and worse, complacency. For any one of us to even momentarily let our focus down opens the door for utter failure. The tremendous progress so far was only made possible with a very strong team, excellent leadership, planning, and prayer. There have been many times when there is nothing to say, times when nothing can be said, and times when words alone cannot describe the situation. We will continue on through the night, until the beckoning glow of the rising sun silhouettes our return to the dock.

Thanks Klaas -

Been far too busy with work to even check in until now, one reason it never pays to take a couple of days off, payback you know  Sad

Godspeed the persistence.

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 03, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

X. Persistence

Thanks Klaas -

Been far too busy with work to even check in until now, one reason it never pays to take a couple of days off, payback you know  Sad

Godspeed the persistence.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 03, 2008, 10:13:35 PM »

Razz
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 03, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »

Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 03, 2008, 10:14:03 PM »

Good to see you Nonesuche!  Don't work so hard!  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 03, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »

Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.