March 28, 2024, 05:42:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250300 times)
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2007, 11:17:21 AM »

Quote from Beth's book:

"The others discuss who will accompany me on the plane. The decision is made. Jug, Jodi, and two fathers of other girls who were on the trip, Mat and Ruffner, will go with me."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »

Morning everyone.  Question...I should know this but I don't.  Of those that arrived with Beth and Jug that first day was there anyone associated with the FBI with them? I was reading some old stuff last night and was wondering whether true or not?  TIA

Morning!....I asked this a while back and a very helpfu Monkey, sorry I can't recall who, told me that Jody Bearman announced that she was an agent. I read later that this was at the Sloots and at the HI, but don't quote me on the HI.

So there was an FBI agent on that plane the first night? hmmmmm

Lala's...sorry...Jody Bearman was not an agent, she just announced she was.  I read yesterday, and will try and find it, that van der Straaton picked up one (1) agent at the airport. I believe it was a Nancy grace transcript. Will post if I find it.

thanks Marlee...Hi!

thanks Klaas...for my old clothes!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »

Mum
This goes back to status again...in Aruba they seem to say your are arrested even when they are just asking you about your alibi. You are detained..which is actually arrested...to give statements or provide shoe sizes or whatever.  It's a translation thing to me.  I am not sure the difference between witness and suspect other than the ability to lie and get away with it.  That is why it is confusing to a lot of people...they seem to all be witnesses down there and not suspects or maybe that's the other way around. I think you are almost there Mum, now let's say we all agree that Freddy was the 5th suspect.  Where does that leave us?  What good is it now?  Freddy needs to tell the truth.  So why haven't the Kalpoes made an effort to explain that?  It seems to me that would get them off the hook...if Freddy was involved...why would Joran be afraid of Freddy?  Did Freddy meet Natalee a few days before?  Just throwing that out there. 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2007, 11:23:57 AM »

Mum
This goes back to status again...in Aruba they seem to say your are arrested even when they are just asking you about your alibi. You are detained..which is actually arrested...to give statements or provide shoe sizes or whatever.  It's a translation thing to me.  I am not sure the difference between witness and suspect other than the ability to lie and get away with it.  That is why it is confusing to a lot of people...they seem to all be witnesses down there and not suspects or maybe that's the other way around. I think you are almost there Mum, now let's say we all agree that Freddy was the 5th suspect.  Where does that leave us?  What good is it now?  Freddy needs to tell the truth.  So why haven't the Kalpoes made an effort to explain that?  It seems to me that would get them off the hook...if Freddy was involved...why would Joran be afraid of Freddy?  Did Freddy meet Natalee a few days before?  Just throwing that out there. 

And it is a crime for a witness to lie but not for a suspect?
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2007, 11:24:53 AM »

Don't know if I believe all that Shango and Simian stuff but I agree when the 3 Stooges were in the police car they did say Freddie needs to tell the truth so I think he is up to his neck in this!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2007, 11:28:21 AM »

Don't know if I believe all that Shango and Simian stuff but I agree when the 3 Stooges were in the police car they did say Freddie needs to tell the truth so I think he is up to his neck in this!

Yep, I agree he's either up to his neck or he knows the truth.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »

Mum

I don't think anything is a crime in Aruba.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »

Welcome 88...what you say?  LOL  Just kidding.  Yes you are right...but what does Freddy need to tell?  That is the question.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »

Well, sorry but another question...all the Pv's that we have here came from whom?  How did we get those? Having a senior moment...sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2007, 11:50:11 AM »

Well, sorry but another question...all the Pv's that we have here came from whom?  How did we get those? Having a senior moment...sorry.

I don't know but I can only guess.  It was said that the PV's could be had at a price.  Remember Greta had the PV's.  They probably filtered out from there.  I would not assume they came from the family.  That said, I really don't know.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2007, 11:52:35 AM »

Some of the earlier posters just make me go  Shocked Shocked

Take this excerpt from a FP post of June 10, 2005:

now I might understand Jacob’s unhappiness with this bar to some extent- my sister has been to Aruba several times, I’ve been once and I will go again, regardless of this incident, the bottomline is you keep an eye on your drink at all times and don’t get into a car with 3 guys, without at least 3 girls, this rule applies in Canada, the US as well as anywhere in the Caribbean if you are female…..

however on her last trip, my sister befriended a Dutchman who worked at her hotel, now he was a perfect gentlemen - just that he was the water sports guy and drug dealer for that beach and she saw a seamier side of Aruba hanging around with this guy, it was also Carnavale weekend so the island was nuts, a lot of Columbians and Venezualans on the island and she found those men to be very aggressive……now she is not a naive person but she was taken aback by the amount of drugs flowing around everywhere…….it changed her perception of quaint little Aruba somewhat but she is still planning to go back, we were planning to in April but we thought the prices were still too high, we were looking for a deal……..

Parents beware, the lure of Aruba is the PROMISE OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS TO UNDERAGE TEENEAGERS ON A SAFE HAPPY LITTLE ISLAND. THEY FULLFILL THE FIRST TWO PROMISES TO CREATE PREY FOR THE SEXUAL PREDATORS ARUBA NURTURES. THE 3RD PROMISE IS A CRUEL JOKE. THE TRUTH IS THAT, AS DEPAK SO CANDIDLY AND OPENLY TOLD THE WORLD, THEY VIEW OUR DAUGHTERS AS SLUTS WHO DESERVE TO BE GANG RAPED AND ARE DISGUSTED BY THEM. WHOSE MEN AND BOYS CAN ONLY HAVE NON CONSENUAL SEX WITH COMATOSE WOMEN FOR SOME REASON, APPARENTLY SAVING THEIR ROMANTIC SEX FOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS THAT JOIN THEM IN THE GANG RAPES. THE SAFTEY OF THE TOURIST IS FAR FROM THE MIND OF THE LOCAL'S PARENTS, EVIDENCED BY ANUDDER VON SLUT. THEIR (TOURISTS) LIVES ARE WORTHLESS ACCORDING TO THEIR LEGAL INSTITUTIONS, EVIDENCED BY JUDGE PENCIL D*CK SMITH, RUDY GOATS *SS CROES, KARIN JOKE SEN, ETC. THAT THE ENTIRE ISLAND FEELS THE US IS SO FOCKING FOR STUPID FOR TRUSTING THE ISLAND WITH OUR YOUTH IN THE FIRST PLACE, EVIDENCED BY THE POSTERS AT THE VARIOUS HATE BETH SITES.

THE TRUTH IS THAT ARUBA IS A DISNEYLAND FOR COKE HEADS AND DRUG ADDICTS, BARBARIANS FROM SOUTH AMERICA, AND THE SEXUALLY DEPRAVED FROM HOLLAND WHOM THEY LURE BY THE PROMISE OF YOUNG AMERICAN TOURISTS BEING DRUGGED AND AVAILABLE TO THEM TO LIVE OUT THEIR WARPED FANTASIES.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2007, 11:55:19 AM »

And that's all I've got to say about that:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2007, 11:56:59 AM »

Mum

I don't think anything is a crime in Aruba.

Touchee, only it should be a crime to even go to Aruba:)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2007, 11:57:33 AM »

Mum
Found this for you to see...been looking for days for it...AG never answers him..she must have missed his last question since she began talking about the caves after that. I will keep reading.

Jerry on June 12th, 2005 10:08 am

What about the other one or two people arrested Saturday morning has anything been said about them. People of interest or what involved in the disappearance

#  arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 10:12 am

Sarah, I think it was said that she was in the back seat. I don’t know how solid that info is.

Good morning, Golden.

Jerry, yesterday’s arrest did not have anything to do with the case.

Nan, if that’s what happened, that’s not an accident. Even if she fell, hit her head and died, they’re still going to be prosecuted.

On another note, if I read the word ‘cover-up’ one.more.damn.time., I will become a troll.

# Jerry on June 12th, 2005 10:13 am

Aruba girl do you know anything about the last arrests Saturday morning

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

If they had wanted to, there were instances when witnesses, not suspects have lied, and various prosecutions could have been accomplished, that possibly could have resulted in the creation of new evidence. IF THEY HAD WANTED.
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »

Mrs. Klaasend - I have explain my departure. I hope u are not mad what I have wrote. Neutral
When it is not nice PLEASE change it.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2486.msg323591#new

Thank you!

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2007, 12:01:56 PM »

[/quote]

Welcome 88...what you say?  LOL  Just kidding.  Yes you are right...but what does Freddy need to tell?  That is the question.
[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome!  Have been reading here almost every day since Natalee went missing and I found SM through a search of her but never posted until now!  Natalee has a special place in my heart as my 6 year old granddaughter's name is Natalie!

Don't know what Freddie needs to tell but they ALL need to tell the truth! 
Can we beat them down till they do???  Sorry that was just my personal opinion and I have a way of saying what's on my mind alot!
In the good old US you can be locked up for obstruction of justice and held in contempt of court for refusing to tell what you know!  I say bring the JK2's to the USA and let us take care of them!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 31, 2007, 12:03:47 PM »

I really don't know what good it will do. Maybe something we post about will help
Beth and Dave, as they sure know a lot more than we do!

Lala's, yesterday I posted what I thought was an interesting observation.

Both the Kalpoes mother and stepfather were questioned on 6/2 already. Why?

I had thought I had read that they weren't even home that night, but also recall something about a door being closed, so she knew if they were home. will have to go back on that one too.

Paulus questioned 6/14 and it appears Anita and Paulus on 6/15.

I believe the Kalpoes parents were 'questioned' by Jacobs to get the story straight.

I vividly remember reading an interview transcript by Nadira, which I have not been able to find again, that stated that Satish was pacing the floor waiting for Deepak to come home from work that night. We have Satish's timeline and recounting of that night that does not tie in with Deepak's and Joran's. And he started to not answer questions or choose which ones he would answer.

Darn, I wish I could find that transcript!

I believe, but MO only, that the PV's are listed as being from Aruban Consul, I saw something to that affect on there somewhere, I believe in one of the link addresses.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 31, 2007, 12:08:19 PM »

Aruba girl was a lot of help in the beginning, and I have to admit, posts like mine earlier helped to run her off
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 31, 2007, 12:10:37 PM »

[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome!  Have been reading here almost every day since Natalee went missing and I found SM through a search of her but never posted until now!  Natalee has a special place in my heart as my 6 year old granddaughter's name is Natalie!

Don't know what Freddie needs to tell but they ALL need to tell the truth! 
Can we beat them down till they do???  Sorry that was just my personal opinion and I have a way of saying what's on my mind alot!
In the good old US you can be locked up for obstruction of justice and held in contempt of court for refusing to tell what you know!  I say bring the JK2's to the USA and let us take care of them!
[/quote]

You are a much better "speller" than Beth:)   Natalee vs Natalie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.