March 28, 2024, 04:02:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 250310 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 31, 2007, 01:07:14 PM »

Anna, you should be able to post here just like everyone else and if you do not like what someone says, please ignore it.  I have been ignored ad nauseum here as are many others, but that should not prevent you from posting as it does not prevent me fro posting.  In fact, I was thinking about changing my screen name to "ignored."

Oh, you're right as always, Tylergal, just hard to ignore a post addressed to you telling you to get your facts straight when yours are and theirs are not!  Again.  But I shall certainly try!

And let me be the first to wish you

I can't believe we are still here another year later!

May this one be the one that brings closure to this tragecy.  And soon!  How I admire Janet and her patience.

Thanks Anna, May 2008 bring great blessings to us all!!
Keep posting Anna!! You know I love your ideas and knowledge girlfriend!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: December 31, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »

May this one be the one that brings closure to this tragecy.  And soon!  How I admire Janet and her patience.

Anna ... my impatience may not always be revealed in my posts but ... believe me hon ... I am a work in progress.   Laughing

Happy New Year Anna!  Happy New Year Monkeys!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 31, 2007, 01:17:58 PM »

I admire Anna for making a decision and having the courage to stand by it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: December 31, 2007, 01:18:12 PM »

Mum
This goes back to status again...in Aruba they seem to say your are arrested even when they are just asking you about your alibi. You are detained..which is actually arrested...to give statements or provide shoe sizes or whatever.  It's a translation thing to me.  I am not sure the difference between witness and suspect other than the ability to lie and get away with it.  That is why it is confusing to a lot of people...they seem to all be witnesses down there and not suspects or maybe that's the other way around. I think you are almost there Mum, now let's say we all agree that Freddy was the 5th suspect.  Where does that leave us?  What good is it now?  Freddy needs to tell the truth.  So why haven't the Kalpoes made an effort to explain that?  It seems to me that would get them off the hook...if Freddy was involved...why would Joran be afraid of Freddy?  Did Freddy meet Natalee a few days before?  Just throwing that out there. 

And it is a crime for a witness to lie but not for a suspect?

I don't think anything is a crime in Aruba.

Then you have not been paying attention because we have learned that being the caring family member of any tourist who mysteriously disappeared in and/or around Aruba is criminal.  Other than that, pretty cavalier about crime.  I think it's called "hard work" in Aruba, what we consider crime in the USA.

OMG! Tylergal...you are so right...what was I thinking? Rolling Eyes
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 31, 2007, 01:19:39 PM »

When Freddy was arrested and the Kalpoes were
brought back in for detention....I think it was Aug 2005.
It was said that Freddy was arrested for sex with an
underage girl and filming the act and the Kalpoes
and Joran were also present.
What happened to those charges?

Did all four of them skate on those charges too?

It was determined that no laws were broken:)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2007, 01:19:43 PM »

Anna, you should be able to post here just like everyone else and if you do not like what someone says, please ignore it.  I have been ignored ad nauseum here as are many others, but that should not prevent you from posting as it does not prevent me fro posting.  In fact, I was thinking about changing my screen name to "ignored."

lol...I like tylergal much better!!!

I don't have the problem you all do with being ignored...since I always talk to myself...often out loud when my son is in school...I just answer myself when no one else does Shocked...lol
I know I am probably certifiable...but works for me...hahahaha
oh gosh..just set myself up for some comments from the refugees didn't I...
hey refs..its LD not ID when you start posting!!! lol

Sometimes I enjoy posting something that I know will get the
RU bunch in a snit.
Tyler is much better than Ignore. Smile

me too on ru posts!! lol
Of course, lately they have been busy attacking their own posters!!! bhammom takes some serious hits!!! roflmao...now why would you keep posting on a board that tells ya to
 F-off??!! THAT is certifiable for sure!!!

I think we are all in agreement on that and must keep our eye on the prize, that being Natalee.   Smile

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »

Sorry, I was ignoring you....just kidding.   Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2007, 01:20:38 PM »

Oh, you're right as always, Tylergal, just hard to ignore a post addressed to you telling you to get your facts straight when yours are and theirs are not!  Again.  But I shall certainly try!

And let me be the first to wish you

I can't believe we are still here another year later!

Well, thank you but wanted you to know I love the garnet dress and boa, it really is a "stepping out" kinda dress.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2007, 01:22:06 PM »

I dont' even mind if I am, Lala's.  It keeps me from talking aloud which makes my cats crazy.  Wink

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »

Aruba is touting Birminghams unsolved cases at one of their popular chattering holes. They are citing the wrong stats. Only in Aruba does the judge, prosecutor, chief of police, and defense attorney collude to protect the guilty while being cheered on by the citizens. This isn't an unsolved crime. That is not why we are upset.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 31, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »

Sorry, I was ignoring you....just kidding.   Wink

I dont' even mind if I am, Lala's.  It keeps me from talking aloud which makes my cats crazy.  Wink

When I talk to myself, my dogs always just assume I am talking to them and are delighted!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 31, 2007, 01:29:12 PM »

lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 31, 2007, 01:30:55 PM »

Sorry, I was ignoring you....just kidding.   Wink

When I talk to myself, my dogs always just assume I am talking to them and are delighted!

Love you Monkeys!!! So glad to know I am not the only one who talks out loud to herself!!!!
I feel better!! lol

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 31, 2007, 01:38:19 PM »

Aruba is touting Birminghams unsolved cases at one of their popular chattering holes. They are citing the wrong stats. Only in Aruba does the judge, prosecutor, chief of police, and defense attorney collude to protect the guilty while being cheered on by the citizens. This isn't an unsolved crime. That is not why we are upset.

Now that Alvin Holmes is suing Auburn because he did not get "free" tickets to the Auburn-Alabama game, I guess it does sort of put us here (stateside) in the same league as Aruba. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2007, 01:40:16 PM »

Private,

Boy, they've really got us now, lol!

No, they never understand that is it not the fact that a crime or even crimes happen but their total failure to even try to conduct an investigation by even the most minimal of standards that is upsetting.  They also don't realize among many other things that custodial kidnapping is included in our stats, something I am sure falls into that vague "domestic dispute" where they even tried to put the refinery worker's death.

But logic is just not one of their strong points, unfortunately.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 31, 2007, 01:49:23 PM »

Karin Janssen could not get it right ... not even once  ... in regards to suspicions that warrant pretrail detainment.  Despite Dutch law that states that strong/ serious suspicions are required ... all formal suspects (9) in the Natalee Holloway case as well as ... Freddie who was detained on "unrelated" suspicions ... are freely walking the streets of Holland and Aruba today ... walking the streets of Aruban and Holland as potential risks to "other" Natalees.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Diana Emerencia - Freddy's Attorney
Decatur Daily News
August 31, 2005

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said

+++++++++++

INITIAL ARRESTS - JUNE, 2005

1.  Mickey John:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2.  Abraham Jones:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3.  Joran van der Sllot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4.  Deepak Kalpoe:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5.  Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.   

7.  Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

SUBSEQUENT ARRESTS - APRIL, 2006

8.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9.  Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

KALPOE BROTHERS - SECOND ARREST - AUGUST, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions

JORAN - SECOND ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007

Joran van der Sloot: Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

KALPOE BROTHERS - THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

++++++++++

DUTCH LAW - SERIOUS SUSPICIONS JUSTIFY DETAINMENT

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2007, 01:54:57 PM »

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

So we can blame the judges for all this insanity then???  Letting the guilty walk free.....maybe he is dirtyhand!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »

Karin Janssen could not get it right ... not even once  ... in regards to suspicions that warrant pretrail detainment.  Despite Dutch law that states that strong/ serious suspicions are required ... all formal suspects (9) in the Natalee Holloway case as well as ... Freddie who was detained on "unrelated" suspicions ... are freely walking the streets of Holland and Aruba today ... walking the streets of Aruban and Holland as potential risks to "other" Natalees.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Diana Emerencia - Freddy's Attorney
Decatur Daily News
August 31, 2005

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said

+++++++++++

INITIAL ARRESTS - JUNE, 2005

1.  Mickey John:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2.  Abraham Jones:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3.  Joran van der Sllot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4.  Deepak Kalpoe:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5.  Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.   

7.  Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

SUBSEQUENT ARRESTS - APRIL, 2006

8.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9.  Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

KALPOE BROTHERS - SECOND ARREST - AUGUST, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions

JORAN - SECOND ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007

Joran van der Sloot: Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

KALPOE BROTHERS - THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

++++++++++

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

Associated Press
June 9, 2005

At this point in time at which Freddy was brought in on these charges, were they not about the same time the "girls" were going to come forward with information on the PIMPS about being drugged and filmed, and some of the attorneys or law enforcement and/or both, intimidated these girls into withdrawing the stories and  it was made to look as though the girls were compliant and agreeable to these porn videos, or am I as usual forgetting something?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 31, 2007, 01:58:36 PM »

Tyler,

That's what I remember as well and even the one Freddie photographed was said to have only been wearing a bikini according to Anita.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2007, 02:00:01 PM »

I have come to the conclusion that no one can be charged with anything without the succint approval of Rudy Croes and if Rudy views it as being something detrimental to tourism or some of his monetary interests, then it is hawked by the Arubans and their lackeys at RU (paid for by AHATA), then those charges are either omitted or the victims abused verbally and threatened such that the victims are made to look like fools via the talking heads such as Tito, Rubin, Arleen, Julia Renfro, Joe Tacohead.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.