April 30, 2024, 02:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251221 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: January 01, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »

Mrs. Red - I need you to check your messages please, TIA

Check your email....

Just did but you still need to check PM's
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 01, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »

I did...

so monkeys... want to discuss another theory? what about more of steve's involvement?  I mean why exactly did he insinuate himself into this story?  was he part and parcel of the rape??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 01, 2008, 09:54:26 PM »

I did...

so monkeys... want to discuss another theory? what about more of steve's involvement?  I mean why exactly did he insinuate himself into this story?  was he part and parcel of the rape??

That is what I am thinking. He insinuated himself for some reason. He is unaccounted for (in my mind) for the hours he was supposedly at his job.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: January 01, 2008, 09:54:43 PM »

I did...

LOL....you must have been visiting another thread...I just did...my ever changing one:

First I thought he was being held to keep him quiet about who the pimps all were at C&Cs. Then I thought maybe he was called to help move natalee and recently in a lot of old posts, I saw that he was a major drug dealer and J2Ks were his runners.

I still think he can finger who was at C&Cs that night. Possibly going with all three right now, but a definite no on the HI story.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: January 01, 2008, 09:57:15 PM »

My opinion

Gang rape with J and the K2's. Others involved, I think so. Who? I am not sure. but Stevie had some motive for giving false testimony.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 01, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »

I was shopping... LOL... I am thinking that he may be the reason that the bartenders have the special drinks...

or that he is the one that picks out the tourists while they are on the tattoo for targeting???  The videos of the girls gave me the creeps... the ones where the girls didn't know they were being filmed..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 01, 2008, 10:03:48 PM »

I hope all Monkeys are behaving on this New Year's Day and have not broke any resolutions yet.  Shocked
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: January 01, 2008, 10:11:01 PM »

I did...

Did someone force him to come forward.  Was it is buddy GVC.  Were they trying to concoct an alibi.  Steve Croes and GVC are buds.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 01, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »

I think he was paid in cash to provide the confirmation of the HI drop off story.
If he knew more, he would have talked. Reward monies, eh ?
Steve according to some , he isn't a rocket scientist, he seems to be on the fringes of sleaze. Or in the middle of it. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: January 01, 2008, 10:15:32 PM »

I hope all Monkeys are behaving on this New Year's Day and have not broke any resolutions yet.  Shocked

I do not make any resolutions. Not that I odn't have to. LOL What about you,
what kinds of resolutions do you make ? Some of my former resolutions have to do with Chocolate in the House.  So, what did some ppl give me ?
But that is ok, soon there will be No Chocolate in the House.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 01, 2008, 10:20:17 PM »

I think he was paid in cash to provide the confirmation of the HI drop off story.
If he knew more, he would have talked. Reward monies, eh ?
Steve according to some , he isn't a rocket scientist, he seems to be on the fringes of sleaze. Or in the middle of it. 

If he is that stupid, he needs a keeper.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: January 01, 2008, 10:21:28 PM »

what kinds of resolutions do you make ? Some of my former resolutions have to do with Chocolate in the House.  So, what did some ppl give me ?

I don't make resolutions either.  I figure why set yourself up for failure at the start of a new year, LOL  Laughing
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 01, 2008, 10:23:21 PM »

I don't make resolutions either.  I figure why set yourself up for failure at the start of a new year, LOL  Laughing

There ya go! Actually, I made one to speak up more often. Have you noticed?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 01, 2008, 10:27:35 PM »

Monkeys have met Steve. Some have gone to Aruba and seen for themselves first hand what the lay of the land is. Wasn't it Dompig's kid that was with Steve and they were trying to pick up girls rather aggressively ? 
I loaned Dave's book out, can't reference it, but it all sounded like a seamy sleazy place. That is fine, to each his own, but there just are too many drugs and drug sellers and users. People who would sell their Granny.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 01, 2008, 10:31:25 PM »

Monkeys have met Steve. Some have gone to Aruba and seen for themselves first hand what the lay of the land is. Wasn't it Dompig's kid that was with Steve and they were trying to pick up girls rather aggressively ? 
I loaned Dave's book out, can't reference it, but it all sounded like a seamy sleazy place. That is fine, to each his own, but there just are too many drugs and drug sellers and users. People who would sell their Granny.
and for little more than a happy meal...  Rolling Eyes

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 01, 2008, 10:32:44 PM »

YES and Good FOR YOU.
The other day, I made a list of areas where I needed a  tune up and  speaking up LESS was one of mine. Just at work ( if I am getting jiggy and and with the kiddos, I don't  need to drink the blabberjuice so often ).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 01, 2008, 10:35:07 PM »

Laughing Yes, I did notice!  Great!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 01, 2008, 10:39:15 PM »

I did...

Did someone force him to come forward.  Was it is buddy GVC.  Were they trying to concoct an alibi.  Steve Croes and GVC are buds.

In the beginning Steve Croes said that he did not even know J2K and had
just seen them during the infamous drop-off.  Then we found pictures of
him with J2K.  Lies, lies and more lies.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 01, 2008, 10:44:55 PM »

I did...

In the beginning Steve Croes said that he did not even know J2K and had
just seen them during the infamous drop-off.  Then we found pictures of
him with J2K.  Lies, lies and more lies.

Magnolia - to be honest I've never seen a photo of Steve C with JK2.  There is a photo of a guy by the name of Quincy that resembles Steve C with Joran and that's the one most people think was Steve.  It wasn't Steve, it was Quincy.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 01, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »

SO in esscence if Croes didn't even know k2... why on earth would he lie for them? 

then it really leads back to jvds and his parents...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.