April 27, 2024, 08:06:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 251143 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: January 02, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »

Posted earlier by ******* ~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U1pZxfmJFCY

This video is dedicated to Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty and the activist bloggers at scaredmonkeys.com.

Very sad.  I wonder if "Aruba" will become a code word for something like "Don't risk your life."  - that was my takeaway.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: January 02, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »

*******…
Lala’s just posted a long post on the dogs conversation I spoke of earlier on the next to last page of the Shango and Simian thread.

Sorry that last link was the Visibility Team…interesting to revisit.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 02, 2008, 08:16:22 PM »

I know I seldom post in Natalee's thread anymore because I can't seem to think of anything new to say but I do think of Natalee and her family and loved ones daily.

Thanks to the crew of the Persistence for doing the search and providing us details.

Now I have a question that maybe one of the smart Monkeys can answer. Does anyone know the order of the first arrests of the Kalpoes and Joran?

Were the Kalpoes arrested first and then Joran or was Joran arrested first and then Kalpoes?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: January 02, 2008, 08:21:34 PM »

*******…
Lala’s just posted a long post on the dogs conversation I spoke of earlier on the next to last page of the Shango and Simian thread.

Yup,Simian was right on the money with this post

# Simian on June 24th, 2005 2:44 pm

Killing his own dogs. Dumping them is the reservoir. Harrassing his schoolmates.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: January 02, 2008, 08:22:27 PM »

Anyone know who court~critic1® is at CTV message boards?

This person says they (ocean searchers 4 Natalee) have found an upside down baby grand piano while searching...and he/she has seen a picture of it>>>

Unperson1984 says:
What do these searchers expect could possibly be left of a body after two and a half years in the warm Caribbean waters?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
court~critic1® says:
Well they did find someones dumped baby grand piano. Wonder if there is a reward for that.

Unperson1984 says:
Did they look inside the piano?

rjbsdb1 says:
Really? Is there some place that gives more info than the Nholloway blog from the ship? Because I am not getting as much info from the daily search as I would like to.

court~critic1® says:
Yes, but not allowed to post it here. Sorry.

There was even a picture of the piano. It was upside down.

NUT - that was posted at RU by Rolls I think.  It has nothing to do with the Aruba search.  I believe when I checked the properties on the photo it mentioned flood damage.

Yes, posted as a joke by Rolls at RU.  Look at the properties of the photo:

http://www.wintonpiano.com/images/Flood_Damaged_Piano.jpg

And here is the link to the webpage it comes from:

http://www.wintonpiano.com/services.asp

what a-holes they are!! What in the heck is the purpose of posting the piano pic? For crying out loud...someone there needs to get a life!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 02, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »

Klaasend...I don't know if lurking is quite the word... rather monitoring the blog chatter.  I can't comment at this time about our findings.  All I will say is that we're optimistic and the search has a long way yet to go.  Be patient. 

I understand and thanks for responding!  Also, thanks for everything you all are doing!

Thank you for the update, we are still praying for you all!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 02, 2008, 08:36:25 PM »

Also from the nancy grace interview that MUM posted. Hmmm..I think this was posted recently here..Sorry  Wink

April 24, 2006
GRACE: Dave, did you get your hopes up when you found out Von Cromvoirt had been taken into custody and then A.B. or E.B., they are changing the initials on us, over the weekend had been taken into custody, only to find out they had both been released?

HOLLOWAY: No. That question was asked and posed of me last week when he was first arrested. Someone asked me, are you getting your hopes up high and I said, no, I`ve seen this process occur a number of times before. Arrest someone, talk to them, and then release them. And it`s a pattern that, I`m hopeful that this is a stepping stone. Maybe he provided some good information, who knows.

GRACE: But Dave, what do you believe led to the additional searches there near the fishermen huts and then out in the water?

HOLLOWAY: I think it has to do with the boat theory. You know, after all, we`ve searched all the land a number of times by air and, you know, by foot. And it keeps coming up, over and over again, even from the assistant prosecutor early on in the case that a boat was used to, you know, take Natalee out in the ocean. And that continues to come up, over and over again. And, you know, I think it needs to -- someone needs to give it some attention.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:38:52 PM by Observer » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 02, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Update: 02-Jan- 1205 hrs
The first round of ROV dives are complete.

The Persistence leaves the dock at 0650 hrs. The relentless wind is SE 25-30 kts with 6-8ft swells and 3-4ft wind waves. The two wave forms occasionally add together producing impressive swells which toss around anything that isn’t dogged down. Simple tasks such as taking a shower become complicated and awkward. By now, the search team is well-seasoned to the conditions and terrain. The new grid poses new challenges but provides another chapter to be read. Inch by inch, mile by mile the search continues forward and the data is good.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Other than Gerold Dompig' words ... are any of the Monkeys aware of what the foundation is that TEA and Dave are basing their speculations on that Natalee had been put into the sea in this area.

My theory contends otherwise but ... if Natalee was taken out to sea in the search area ... the water conditions which the PERSISTENCE reports imply that a larger boat than Koen's father owned would have been required.  Maybe this could be where Steve Croes enters the scenario ... Steve Croes and the Tattoo.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Tim Miller
KPRC Local 2

January 11, 2006

Miller told KPRC Local 2 that Aruba’s police commissioner told him that he feels Holloway might be inside a fish trap dropped deep into the water.

"The night she disappeared is the same night a fisherman's hut got broken into and a huge fish trap got stolen. Some big knives got stolen, and none of it has been found since," Miller said.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/6000882/detail.html

Tim Miller
JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

MILLER: ... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

When Dave and I were over there we actually found the boat we truly feel took Natalee out to sea ...

Transcript Credit: Heli (RU)

Did they get the rocks from the "painted rocks" area?  Is this the reason for that video of them painting over evidence on those rocks?

Where they dragging a bloody Natalee around that area in the crab trap while filling it up with rocks?  Possibly dragging her and the trap around with a confiscated 4 wheeler?

things that make you go HMMMMMMM

that is a hmmm idea blah. Never thought about that

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: January 02, 2008, 08:43:22 PM »

What's this about us finding a piano??? Perhaps I misread something.  I don't recall ever finding a piano. Yikes.  Don't these people have anything better to do?

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: January 02, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »

What's this about us finding a piano??? Perhaps I misread something.  I don't recall ever finding a piano. Yikes.  Don't these people have anything better to do?

You read it right  Laughing

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 02, 2008, 08:46:08 PM »

Sorry Sam, I don't know.

one more from Nancy Grace
Don't know why I thought it was the 30th.

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: January 02, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »

I know I seldom post in Natalee's thread anymore because I can't seem to think of anything new to say but I do think of Natalee and her family and loved ones daily.

Thanks to the crew of the Persistence for doing the search and providing us details.

Now I have a question that maybe one of the smart Monkeys can answer. Does anyone know the order of the first arrests of the Kalpoes and Joran?

Were the Kalpoes arrested first and then Joran or was Joran arrested first and then Kalpoes?

Hi Sam

Mickey John and Abraham Jones were detained at relatively the same time in the early morning hours of June 5, 2005 and ... then Joran, Deepak and Satish were detained on June 9, 2005.  I do not know the order of the detainment of these three.  Kermit may know.

Janet

++++++++++++

INITIAL ARRESTS - JUNE, 2005

1.  Mickey John:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

2.  Abraham Jones:  first and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

3.  Joran van der Sllot:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder

4.  Deepak Kalpoe:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

5.  Satish Kalpoe:  Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

6. Steve Croes:   Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.   

7.  Paulus van der Sloot:  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

SUBSEQUENT ARRESTS - APRIL, 2006

8.  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt:  criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

9.  Guido Weaver:  Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

KALPOE BROTHERS - SECOND ARREST - AUGUST, 2005

Deepak Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Satish Kalpoe:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions

JORAN - SECOND ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007

Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

KALPOE BROTHERS - THIRD ARREST - NOVEMBER, 2007

Satish Kalpoe -  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

14.  Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily hare that result in death.

++++++++++

DUTCH LAW - SERIOUS SUSPICIONS JUSTIFY DETAINMENT

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

Noraina Pietersz - Defence Attorney
Associated Press
June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:04 PM »

Was there something in Shango/Simian about following the music?

Perhaps there is a hidden meaning?

Follow the music or the musician?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »

Amen!!! They need to get a life!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #714 on: January 02, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »

Just checking in to see updates of the search. They've been on my mind and heart today in a big way! God Bless Them!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 02, 2008, 08:50:27 PM »

oe, it's been going on for 30 months now.  and evidently they don't have anything better to do.  that shows you the kind of people they are.  godspeed and good luck, oe and fellow crewmen.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: January 02, 2008, 08:52:22 PM »

Sorry Sam, I don't know.

one more from Nancy Grace
Don't know why I thought it was the 30th.

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the

Mum ... IF Natalee was taken out to sea ... I believe that it could have been around this date ... not on the morning or evening of May 30, 2005.

Janet

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: January 02, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »

Klaasend...I don't know if lurking is quite the word... rather monitoring the blog chatter.  I can't comment at this time about our findings.  All I will say is that we're optimistic and the search has a long way yet to go.  Be patient. 

I understand and thanks for responding!  Also, thanks for everything you all are doing!

Thanks Guys for all you have done and are doing!  MANY prayers are with you daily!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #718 on: January 02, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »

OH! I had no idea you were here, but you ARE a sweet talker!  Laughing If YOU are optimistic, then my spirits have just SOARED! If no one has told you lately how revered you and the crew are to us, then let me say it loud and clear! THANK YOU for the sacrifices you are making!
tealady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: January 02, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

I'm very proud to have been invited to be a monkey.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.