March 29, 2024, 04:16:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 « ******* complaint  (Read 2256 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 01, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »

Anna,

You are one of the most disgusting people I have ever seen on the internet. You are lying through your teeth and deliberately trying to get me kicked out of SM and BFN. You have attacked me now what 20 times for no reason other than you are crazy and want to fight. I never fought back becuase it's obvious what you are trying to do. You did the same thing to others before me and I was warned about you but I could do nothing about it. Ignoring and avoiding you obviously didn't work. Nor did it work for the others that you harassed and started fights with and chased off the Scared Monkeys forum. You are a very sinister person and I wish you would just concentrate on Natalee and not your spite/hatred for other posters. You have now gone way overboard and I have had it. You should be banned from SM for continiously starting problems and lying. Also accusing me of Harrassing,Stalking and Threatening another poster here which is complete lie. I saw the post accusing me of hacking into peoples emails and getting there IP'S. Very Disturbing!!

Several people from Aruba said Lorenzo was involved and he was questioned at least twice and Jossy tells us he is close to Joran and may be related. You bite peoples heads off almost everytime he is mentioned,and it's not fair to people that want to research everything to get answers in Natalee's dissapearance. I see recently you are even changing the little facts we know about Lorenzo and that is suspicious. Several people are scared to even bring his name up because of you. If it was Valentijn,Freddy or John Doe I assure you the bloggers will continue to look into them as well. No one cares who it is they just want answers and that is what the Arubans were telling us before they stopped posting and others started spreading mis-information. For 30 months now you have stated Lorenzo is not involved 100's and 100's of times. It is you who is trying to silence others from voicing there opinions and looking into the facts. It's not fair that no one can voice there opinions because Anna doesnt want them looking into Lorenzo. Every 3-4 weeks I see a pattern,Anna feels the need to attack a innocent poster minding his/her own business and it's not right. Do you go without meds for a few days every month? Is that it?

After ANNA started the last fight about Lorenzo here at SM I had to walk away from the computer because anything I say will only encourage her as she gets nastier and more obsessive. I think all I did that time was post what a dutch blogger was discussing back in june 2005 about lorenzo. She then went over to BFN and sent me 2 nasty emails which I replied for her to F OFF,Leave me alone and to concentrate on Natalee. She sent another saying she was right about everything and I was wrong,of course blocked me before I could respond LOL!! She reported me to Admins at both SM and BFN. SHe is accusing me of lying about Lorenzo,dragging him through the mud and changing facts on the case. Also something about me saying that Joran didn't go to school the next day and she is right and I am wrong. All I ever said was Joran was up all night but that gave you reasons to start a fight. ANNA YOU ARE CRAZY AND IF YOU ATTACK ME ONE MORE TIME OR LIE ABOUT ME WE WILL HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!! Of course BFN is blaming me for bringing the problem to BFN even though she is 100% to blame and she not only initiated the fight but did it in a PM. No suprise because earlier this year I was harrassed,threatened and slandered by a poster named OPUS for months. It all started after the Boston Trade Show when she demanded my personal Info but no one would give it to her. She said the experts will decide and are keeping a dossier on SM posters..LOL!! BFN did nothing again except let her put me through hell because they knew Klaas banned her from SM and assumed I was friends of hers because I posted at SM. SHe eventually was banned from BFN and SM again when she was posting as steve. Sure enough she was impersonating Me and another poster and carrying blown up pictures of us in her photobucket  Neutral

Anna is friends with a poster here named NYC LOVER that that tracked down my personal info and MSN. Just in the last few days they were given each others contact info and no suprise in the last few days what has happened.  NYCLOVER tracked my me down in a BFN chat showing me my picture and IP where I lived and grabbed my MSN which was in my profile by accident. We chatting on MSN when I was working nights her time in europe. She became obsessive,strange and down right mean. I asked her to please leave me alone and all hell broke loose. Immediately after that  I became aware that she tracked down my name,address,phone number and all my personal info. That followed with death threats and contacting everyone I know that I was stalking her and threatening her. I received well over 300 of the nastiest emails and PM'S any of you have ever seen and she called my house all night before I was forced to contact the police and block her from all my emails and PM'S. SHe threatened to kill me and I have everything documented. SHe has written everyone including Red and Mrs.Red and is lying 100%. She does not speak to angels/god and I am clueless why she is still allowed to post here. NYC is even contacting mothers of the missing telling them where they can find there missing children. She has been banned at every site she has participated in and tracks many on this forum.

I spent countless hours last year researching this case and doing everything in my power to help Natalee. 99% of the time I post news articles and posts from credible sources. I have never lied about anything,stalked anyone and I rarely even go off topic,I do my best not to hurt anyone's feelings and have been nice to everyone. I realize there are many crazy people on the internet and many have followed this missing persons case,but I expect the owner of these blogs to protect the innocent bloggers who only concentrate on Natalee and not the crazy people who have other motives and enjoy lying,slandering and starting fights. I must be a magnet for crazy women as these 3 are amongst the most loony out of the thousands this case has attracted. All of them have been banned from most every blog,but yet they continue to post here at SM. I should have addressed this earlier but I was hoping ignoring them would be best.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 02:26:27 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 10:00:15 PM »

I'm moving this to archives.  Much of the battle going on is outside of SM and the forum, let's keep it that way.  Thanks.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.