April 20, 2024, 08:12:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VALENTINE AVATARS  (Read 34069 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2008, 01:15:23 PM »

CBB,

You know I adore my little heart shaped badonkadonk, but I am curious to see what you can do with my most recent avatar. Care to dress her up for Valentines?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/mishyp/tn_mp_MysticMermaidLargeView.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vm1.gif

How's that, Mishy?  Very Happy

It's beautiful CBB! You know I'm a huge fan of your work and I've really enjoyed seeing everybody's avatars everytime you give them a makeover. You have gotten SO GOOD at this!!!!! You could make some money with those skills girl! I wish I had your knack  Wink Thanks again sweetie  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2008, 05:40:09 PM »

CBB~
Would it be possible for you to help me with a makeover for Valentine's Day? I really would appreciate it. You have outdone yourself with all the avi's for everyone. They are soooooooo beautiful!!  YOU ROCK!! Smile
Thanks so very much in advance for anything you can do for my makeover. Smile

Roos~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »

Oh, what a lovely surprise!  I love checking this thread and seeing all the beautiful avatars.  When I saw mine I got all teary eyed and my heart went pitter pat.  I have cuddly friends joining me on my avatar, too.  I just hope Kermit doesn't get jealous of the amorous frog.

Thanks, CBB, I Looooove it.

BH

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2008, 12:14:49 AM »

CBB~
Would it be possible for you to help me with a makeover for Valentine's Day? I really would appreciate it. You have outdone yourself with all the avi's for everyone. They are soooooooo beautiful!!  YOU ROCK!! Smile
Thanks so very much in advance for anything you can do for my makeover. Smile

Roos~

Hey, Roo! How's this for a kangaroo makeover?  Laughing

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vro.gif

BTW, Roo, the reason that some avatars are bigger than others is that I can only go so wide with them. I have room to wiggle on height, but if I find something that works and it's wide, I have to make the whole thing smaller for it to fit. I just didn't want you to think I had skimped you!  Wink If you don't like it, I'll be happy to make you another, but I thought it suited a kangaroo hopping out.  Laughing

Glad you like your avatar, BearlyWink!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 05:15:37 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2008, 01:31:22 AM »

Bearly - if you check here, I fixed your avatar for you.  You used the wrong photobucket link and that's why it didn't work.   Wink
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2008, 01:45:59 AM »

Bearly - if you check here, I fixed your avatar for you.  You used the wrong photobucket link and that's why it didn't work.   Wink

Thanks Santa Klaas.   Very Happy Very Happy

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2008, 04:11:36 AM »

Sorry!
They came out a little big.....

Laughing Oh, I know that feeling!  Laughing

Maggie? I thought you needed a little Valentine Spirit too!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vma.gif
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2008, 10:45:23 PM »

Thanks CBB.  Your work is awesome and I hope you know how much we appreciate it!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »

CBB,

You are a fantastic artist. I love ALL your avatars. Pretty soon I'm going to change mine to the valentine avatar you made for me last year. You are always so nice and have great people pleasing skills.

PS: I love the one you made for Roo with the heart locket.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2008, 11:09:53 PM »

Hi CBB,
Could I please have a little Valentine fix up? Perhaps a heart in my hair as I just washed it & can't do a thing with it.
Thany you so much....Cheers......kkate

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2008, 12:12:07 AM »

Hi CBB - many thanks for my Valentine avatar.
As you may remember I declined one last year as Valentines Day is not a big event here (except for the retailers) but I saw this one you made for me this year and just could not resist the two darling koalas.  I wonder if one is our friend Sleuth?
Thank you so very much.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2008, 01:13:01 AM »

Hi CBB,
Could I please have a little Valentine fix up? Perhaps a heart in my hair as I just washed it & can't do a thing with it.

Hiya, Kate! How's this for a bleached blonde monkey?  Laughing Laughing Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vkk.gif

TIBRO:, I'm so glad you liked it! If Valentine's Day isn't a big deal where you are, then I hope that it's a special day just for you, and that you'll think of the outfit as lots of monkey love coming your way!

Thanks, Louise!  Wink
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 01:16:09 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2008, 01:51:38 AM »

CBB,

You are a fantastic artist. I love ALL your avatars. Pretty soon I'm going to change mine to the valentine avatar you made for me last year. You are always so nice and have great people pleasing skills.

PS: I love the one you made for Roo with the heart locket.

Louise, I was able to change some colors without altering the picture if you would like to use this. I was just trying to give the colors a little more contrast, but please feel free from obligation to use whatever you like.  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vls.gif
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2008, 03:23:05 AM »

CBB, you are such a kind and generous monkey, I felt I could ask you for a very personal favor.  Do you think you could fill in my mermaid top with silver (or something).  It is actually a tan color, but it looks like I am nekked, and I have always been embarrassed  Embarassed  If you can, I sure would feel more like a mermaid and less like a little hussy!  Thanks!  If not possible, that's okay, I might look for a new avatar.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2008, 04:13:48 AM »

CBB, you are such a kind and generous monkey, I felt I could ask you for a very personal favor.  Do you think you could fill in my mermaid top with silver (or something).  It is actually a tan color, but it looks like I am nekked, and I have always been embarrassed  Embarassed  If you can, I sure would feel more like a mermaid and less like a little hussy!  Thanks!  If not possible, that's okay, I might look for a new avatar.

Siren, I've never noticed it before, but, yes, I see what you mean. With this avatar, I did my best but was working with a handicap because I no longer have the heart animation. See what you think.......

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/sirensongVal-1.gif

We can use this from now on as your "undecorated" self, and I'll just dress this one up for any Holiday:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/ss.gif

I'd hate to see you abandon the avi all together. It's beautiful! Would this be ok?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 09:52:39 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2008, 07:59:39 AM »

CBB --

Thank you, thank you, thank you! For all that you do.

So perfect!

I hope to find time to change clothes this weekend -- if not, then soon.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2008, 04:12:38 PM »

Hi CBB,

Hiya, Kate! How's this for a bleached blonde monkey?  Laughing Laughing Wink

Thank you CBB....It's perfect. I love it & your work! Kate

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »

CBB, thank you so much!  I am sorry, I didn't think about having it be extra work because of the Valentine, but I do  appreciate your time.  I love it, it is purrrrfect!!  Yes, I like that avatar, so now I don't have to change!!  LOL!  You make having avatars so much fun! 
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »

Beautiful job with the Valentine avatars!   I've been out of town and not here as much, just realized I still had the Christmas avatar up.

Can you fix my little monkeys up for the Valentine holiday, too?

Thank you so much.

Have a Sunshine Day!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2008, 02:41:19 PM »

Beautiful job with the Valentine avatars!   I've been out of town and not here as much, just realized I still had the Christmas avatar up.

Can you fix my little monkeys up for the Valentine holiday, too?

Thank you so much.

Here you go, Sarah! Happy Valentine's Day!  Very Happy

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vsd.gif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.