May 01, 2024, 07:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252498 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2008, 09:57:37 PM »

Kat:

I agree,I believe Natalee was reburied and put into the ocean after Natalee's Family arrived. I can count at least three different people that claim she was buried on the island. Chances are at least one of them told the truth. I believe Dompig is being honest when he is giving his theory that Natalee may have been moved around at least twice.

Dompig speculates the body was hastily buried once, and that those extra accomplices may have been needed to move it to a more hidden location.

Authorities Believe Holloway’s Body is on the Island; They Suspect It Was Moved to Avoid Detection and Then Re-buried

Dompig tells correspondent Troy Roberts that investigators believe Holloway’s body is on the island, but suspect it was moved to avoid detection and then re-buried.

“He [the witness] wanted to talk about the fact that he knew more about the whereabouts of Natalee….concerning a specific burial location…. The information that this person gave was too specific to just be a story that was just made up by someone.” Dompig (CBS)
------------------------------------------------

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2008, 09:58:40 PM »

I was just curious what people managed to ferret via the web about the alleged disposal. I find it fascinating how resourceful and imaginative people can be.  I suppose it beats playing windows solitare, or watching night time drama on TBS. Hopefully, when this is over we'll see who was right on the mark and who missed it completely.  Personally, I've always been a fan of Occam's Razor, but I won't comment on whether or not I feel it applies in this case.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

Oh well, if North Korea is important, I 'll go and watch CNN and their Britteny Spears extravaganza.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2008, 10:02:08 PM »

Mad

if she was in the water, there would be massive pledge to stop it

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2008, 10:09:10 PM »

Mad

There is/was. Joran's attorney filed a motion to disallow any evidence found by The Persistence even before it set sail!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2008, 10:13:31 PM »

I first was made aware of the North Korean Arms theory from Rob (where the hell is he anyways? -- I know some here despise him for some reason).
I STILL think there is some merit to this (or something equally as big) involving International Diplomacy/Security that is keeping the U.S. Government from making a big splash in Aruba just yet.

Yes, there is a reason and I am certain that is a part of it...there are those on Aruba that have connections that are not just with drugs...I have been giving this a lot of thought lately.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2008, 10:13:52 PM »

I was just curious what people managed to ferret via the web about the alleged disposal. I find it fascinating how resourceful and imaginative people can be.  I suppose it beats playing windows solitare, or watching night time drama on TBS. Hopefully, when this is over we'll see who was right on the mark and who missed it completely.  Personally, I've always been a fan of Occam's Razor, but I won't comment on whether or not I feel it applies in this case.

I could provide you with pages of alleged disposals about Natalee on land. However its not going to help you in your search in the ocean. One guy says he buried her in a shallow grave with 2 others,another says he saw all the perps bury her at the landfill,another claims he has vital info about the dunes. None of it panned out because she was probably moved or it was wrong info.IMO

Tim will tell you about that shallow grave that was found in the park,I know he stated that he thought something was buried in it just previously to them finding it.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 10:19:16 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

I first was made aware of the North Korean Arms theory from Rob (where the hell is he anyways? -- I know some here despise him for some reason).
I STILL think there is some merit to this (or something equally as big) involving International Diplomacy/Security that is keeping the U.S. Government from making a big splash in Aruba just yet.

Yes, there is a reason and I am certain that is a part of it...there are those on Aruba that have connections that are not just with drugs...I have been giving this a lot of thought lately.

Hiya Monkeys

Lalas are you thinking about the guy on Aruba who's name seems to stir up a tizzy here?

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2008, 10:17:53 PM »

Mad

There is/was. Joran's attorney filed a motion to disallow any evidence found by The Persistence even before it set sail!!!

hmmm.. yes i remember that
and i know what you mean
but there would be more bitching from law enforcement folks

i think  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »

Have we ever made any connections between the PTB on Aruba and the North Korean arms thing that Beth mentioned in her book? 
That sounds like a tough task to expose. I wonder if that is why the FBI and our Govt are so quiet? If they are aware that Aruba is involved in dealings with N.Korea and Covering up Natalee's murder what are they waiting on?

Well, to me a nuclear arms dealer would be more threatening than a mafia boss.  Both are dangerous, but I tend to think the North Koreans would operate on a take no prisoners basis when dealing with small fish on Aruba.

Somebody smarter than I am needs to research this.
MTR Gaming Group owns a large share of the Mid Pacific Bank
on Aruba.  Mid Pacific Bank does a large share of business
with the bank in Maucau where the US froze the assets of
North Korea to get North Korea to shut down their neculear plants.
I bet there is a Posner connection.

I knew someone would be able to help me..I don't do research too well though.  I never know where to start.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2008, 10:23:05 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:48 pm
The simplicity of Occams Razor is often outweighed by the complexity of maintaining factors in an elemental state
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Lalas are you thinking about the guy on Aruba who's name seems to stir up a tizzy here?

Well, yes. Very isolated...no one speaks of him...he's known as a crazy person...he deals drugs...lives high and has parties.  It's not that large a leap from drug dealing to arms dealing. Would you not need to launder arms money as well as drug money? MOO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2008, 10:32:43 PM »

Robots - can you email me when you get a chance?  I can't find your email addy  Wink

smklaas@hotmail.com
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2008, 10:35:07 PM »

Robots - can you email me when you get a chance?  I can't find your email addy  Wink

smklaas@hotmail.com

Uh oh!  You're going to the principals office now.    Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

Uh oh!  You're going to the principals office now.    Rolling Eyes
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »

OK, just a thought...don't anyone throw anything at me....what if you could deal drugs and arms at the same time?  No one would bother you, because they would know you are untouchable...untouchable... I didn't say it...I just thought it. Rolling Eyes

Most arms dealers are also in the pharmacy business and have laundromats.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »

OT/SORRY!

Yapperz? Took me a LONG time to find the perfect Valentine Avi for you, but, by dingy, I think I've found it!  Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2008, 10:41:09 PM »

OT/SORRY!

Yapperz? Took me a LONG time to find the perfect Valentine Avi for you, but, by dingy, I think I've found it!  Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

ROFLMAO I love it CBB. My kissin cow is ready for Valentines Day!!! TYVM

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2008, 10:43:08 PM »

OK, just a thought...don't anyone throw anything at me....what if you could deal drugs and arms at the same time?  No one would bother you, because they would know you are untouchable...untouchable... I didn't say it...I just thought it. Rolling Eyes

Most arms dealers are also in the pharmacy business and have laundromats.

Don't you think an arms dealer and an island that is in bed with the North Koreans could be more of a threat to keep your mouth shut than the gambling part of the mafia?  I think so...we all know about Posner and his gambling...no reason to be a threat to anyone.  But...if you provide services to the high rollers with lots of money to spend....that is another thing all together.  Not that it has any connections to Natalee's disappearance...just that you might keep your mouth shut and let things go in order to maintain the status quo.  I guess I am not making any sense at all.  Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »

Kat:

I agree,I believe Natalee was reburied and put into the ocean after Natalee's Family arrived. I can count at least three different people that claim she was buried on the island. Chances are at least one of them told the truth. I believe Dompig is being honest when he is giving his theory that Natalee may have been moved around at least twice.

Dompig speculates the body was hastily buried once, and that those extra accomplices may have been needed to move it to a more hidden location.

Authorities Believe Holloway’s Body is on the Island; They Suspect It Was Moved to Avoid Detection and Then Re-buried

Dompig tells correspondent Troy Roberts that investigators believe Holloway’s body is on the island, but suspect it was moved to avoid detection and then re-buried.

“He [the witness] wanted to talk about the fact that he knew more about the whereabouts of Natalee….concerning a specific burial location…. The information that this person gave was too specific to just be a story that was just made up by someone.” Dompig (CBS)
------------------------------------------------

The cartoon was published, iirc, on 6/5/05...we never did find out if the artist had inside information.  Within 4 days he draws & publishes a cartoon that has the shallow grave & other supposed clues...

Occams razor....outweighed by complexity of maintaining factors in an elementary state.   Guess it is hard to keep it simple.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.