May 01, 2024, 08:08:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252502 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2008, 10:55:16 PM »

We all have theories, and mine have changed over time. I used to be absolutely sure she had been placed in the landfill. About the time they located the kiddie pool mentioned by Jossy's witness, I was just sure.

I'm not so sure anymore, and between the crab trap being missing and the suspects being seen near where the trap was stolen, I think the chances she is in the ocean, are good. Was she buried hastily awaiting the opportunity for a sea disposal? Possibly. I'm sure Papa Sloot was involved in the ultimate disposal, and he's not nearly as Big Mouthed as his son.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2008, 10:55:32 PM »

oceanexploration:

I'm searching for theories of the disposal and will post links (or other info) as I find them.  I'm sure you probably already know about this one but I'm posting it just in case.  I'd looked for a while earlier today but had the same opinion as ******* concerning most of the information I found.

Hodges theory:
http://forensicthoughtprints.com/natalee-holloway-watery-grave.html

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2008, 10:56:11 PM »

I left a msg to Rob Yesterday and he never got back to me. I called because others said he is MIA Sad
OT
I ran across Rob on another forum about a week and a half ago.  He waved when I signaled  and then was gone. Anyone check his website?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2008, 11:00:17 PM »

Klaasend or ******* (or any one else that can)

If you want to move my last post to the ocean search thread, it's fine with me, I meant to post it there Embarassed  thanks!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2008, 11:02:53 PM »

I left a msg to Rob Yesterday and he never got back to me. I called because others said he is MIA Sad
OT
I ran across Rob on another forum about a week and a half ago.  He waved when I signaled  and then was gone. Anyone check his website?

On new years eve he put loving natalee episode#63 up..The music is pretty funky,,Rick James?  Razz

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:15:18 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2008, 11:20:14 PM »

Robots - can you email me when you get a chance?  I can't find your email addy  Wink

smklaas@hotmail.com

Uh oh!  You're going to the principals office now.    Rolling Eyes
this is probably something that's going on his permanent record.  downright ominous sounding.
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2008, 11:25:21 PM »

Robots - can you email me when you get a chance?  I can't find your email addy  Wink

smklaas@hotmail.com

Uh oh!  You're going to the principals office now.    Rolling Eyes
this is probably something that's going on his permanent record.  downright ominous sounding.
dennisintn

lol,

im in trouble all the time - everywhere i go it seems  Cool

you know for years i have been telling people

"jimmy crack corn and i dont care"

nobody tells me what to do, i have a brain and i will use it..

but it does seem to aggitate a few folks.... like my parents  Cool Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2008, 11:26:56 PM »

I wonder where Harry Ho heard that from? All I saw was the Vigilante newspaper from Curacao that said Steve Croes may have been involved in breaking into the huts the night Natalee dissapeared.

Also, let us not forget that Deepak communicated regularly with Steve Croes. Steve Croes was seen breaking into the Fisherman's Huts on the night of Natalee's disappearance. And, for no reason, Steve Croes agreed to lie about the Holiday Inn drop-off. Steve Croes has access to a motorized, inflatable Zodiac (inflatable boat), tied up at the Marriott pier.

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/09/harrytho_tuesda_1.php

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:37:33 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2008, 11:34:36 PM »

This Harry Ho is a idiot,but this part of commentary is interesting. Would be nice to see Jug come back on SM Radio. I would like to hear his thoughts on Karen Janssen.
------------------------------------------
Jug Twitty commented on the recent meeting between Dave Holloway and Karin Janssen, and he enlightened Greta as to why he is so upset with Karin Janssen, the prosecutor. This interview, despite its default into the typical Twitty-Holloway response, provided some insights never before discussed. First, Jug stated that he felt that there was nothing satisfying that emerged from Dave's four-hour meeting with Janssen. Greta then queried Jug over his dissatisfaction with Janssen. Jug revisited a heated discussion with Janssen on 28 August, the last time Janssen spoke with Beth or Jug. Jug commenced with a disagreement with Janssen over the issue of whether or not that blood was discovered in the suspects' car. Jug insisted that the FBI stated that there was blood in the car. Janssen retorted that the alleged blood was in fact cleaning fluid. Jug vehemently disagreed with Janssen. Second, Jug spoke of three American witnesses who overheard implicating statements made by the suspects: Joran and Deepak. These statements, Jug says, were ignored by the Aruban investigators. According to Jug, Janssen told them to get sworn statements from these witnesses in the USA. Jug said they got a federal judge to take the statements; however, Janssen refuses to return calls to Jug and Beth concerning what to do with these statements.

Now comes the fun part. Jug was stunned when Janssen revealed family problems with Natalee. Jenssen questioned the $1 Million life insurance policy taken out on Natalee. Further contestation led to queries by Jenssen about Jug's brother's money laundering activities. At this point, Jug admitted that he is high strung. However, he feels that Jenssen is either hiding or has no backbone.

Jug takes a few breaths, then continues with the statement that Jenssen will not admit that she erred when releasing the three suspects. He ridicules her response that they were trying to catch the three red-handed exposing the crime. Jug chuckles that their entire, nine-day, surveillance effort of the three suspect produced absolutely nothing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2500.new#new

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2008, 11:38:46 PM »

Update: 05-Jan- 0025 hrs

The wind and seas have not let up at all throughout day and night. Working in the rough conditions is taking its toll on some of the crew. Regardless, spirits and hope remain high as we push onwards. Working in side-seas proved unrealistic. The last resort is to dead-head straight into the seas without recording and acquire data with the swells moving with the vessel. Although time consuming, at least production is maintained even though it is at half the rate.

Many have confused adventure with inconvenience, trading the provocative for status quo. I believe exploration both in terms of our surroundings and within ourselves is the essence of human spirit. When denied, we're left feeling isolated and unknown. When we have the courage to search these depths, we learn the most about who we are and hopefully a thing or two about each other and our surroundings.

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2008, 11:40:41 PM »

This Harry Ho is a idiot,but this part of commentary is interesting. Would be nice to see Jug come back on SM Radio. I would like to hear his thoughts on Karen Janssen.
Jug Twitty commented on the recent meeting between Dave Holloway and Karin Janssen, and he enlightened Greta as to why he is so upset with Karin Janssen, the prosecutor. This interview, despite its default into the typical Twitty-Holloway response, provided some insights never before discussed. First, Jug stated that he felt that there was nothing satisfying that emerged from Dave's four-hour meeting with Janssen. Greta then queried Jug over his dissatisfaction with Janssen. Jug revisited a heated discussion with Janssen on 28 August, the last time Janssen spoke with Beth or Jug. Jug commenced with a disagreement with Janssen over the issue of whether or not that blood was discovered in the suspects' car. Jug insisted that the FBI stated that there was blood in the car. Janssen retorted that the alleged blood was in fact cleaning fluid. Jug vehemently disagreed with Janssen. Second, Jug spoke of three American witnesses who overheard implicating statements made by the suspects: Joran and Deepak. These statements, Jug says, were ignored by the Aruban investigators. According to Jug, Janssen told them to get sworn statements from these witnesses in the USA. Jug said they got a federal judge to take the statements; however, Janssen refuses to return calls to Jug and Beth concerning what to do with these statements.

Now comes the fun part. Jug was stunned when Janssen revealed family problems with Natalee. Jenssen questioned the $1 Million life insurance policy taken out on Natalee. Further contestation led to queries by Jenssen about Jug's brother's money laundering activities. At this point, Jug admitted that he is high strung. However, he feels that Jenssen is either hiding or has no backbone.

Jug takes a few breaths, then continues with the statement that Jenssen will not admit that she erred when releasing the three suspects. He ridicules her response that they were trying to catch the three red-handed exposing the crime. Jug chuckles that their entire, nine-day, surveillance effort of the three suspect produced absolutely nothing.

American witnesses? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2008, 11:50:33 PM »

American witnesses? 

The night/early morning the family & entourage arrived...I'm thinking it was someone with them when they were at the VDS home...jmo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »

Yes, you are right. Thanks.  I am glad you finally got out of the bathroom...too bad you are now assigned to laundry.  Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2008, 11:59:30 PM »

OK, just a thought...don't anyone throw anything at me....what if you could deal drugs and arms at the same time?  No one would bother you, because they would know you are untouchable...untouchable... I didn't say it...I just thought it. Rolling Eyes

Most arms dealers are also in the pharmacy business and have laundromats.

Don't you think an arms dealer and an island that is in bed with the North Koreans could be more of a threat to keep your mouth shut than the gambling part of the mafia?  I think so...we all know about Posner and his gambling...no reason to be a threat to anyone.  But...if you provide services to the high rollers with lots of money to spend....that is another thing all together.  Not that it has any connections to Natalee's disappearance...just that you might keep your mouth shut and let things go in order to maintain the status quo.  I guess I am not making any sense at all.  Rolling Eyes

Oh, I have said a few times on here that the War on Terror trumps a rape and/or murder anytime.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2008, 12:04:19 AM »

Update: 05-Jan- 0025 hrs

The wind and seas have not let up at all throughout day and night. Working in the rough conditions is taking its toll on some of the crew. Regardless, spirits and hope remain high as we push onwards. Working in side-seas proved unrealistic. The last resort is to dead-head straight into the seas without recording and acquire data with the swells moving with the vessel. Although time consuming, at least production is maintained even though it is at half the rate.

Many have confused adventure with inconvenience, trading the provocative for status quo. I believe exploration both in terms of our surroundings and within ourselves is the essence of human spirit. When denied, we're left feeling isolated and unknown. When we have the courage to search these depths, we learn the most about who we are and hopefully a thing or two about each other and our surroundings.

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

Sounds like they may be getting a bit of cabin fever.
A weekend on shore would probably do them all a
world of good....solid ground and good food always help.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2008, 12:13:58 AM »

I can't find a North Korean connection but I see the Aruban Police decided go with the Hyundai Tucson's(South Korea) for the force. I believe it's the same car as the sloots drive.

News Conference with Peter De Witte and Rudy Croes showing off the new ALE vehicles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjyAtSgxLkA
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 12:18:15 AM by Observer » Logged

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2008, 01:28:04 AM »

American witnesses? 

Yes, his name was Fig Nation.  A figment of Dan Rhiel's imagination.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2008, 08:04:31 AM »

OT

I check it often. I go everywhere...I roam, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2008, 08:23:06 AM »

Good Morning!.....that cartoon gives me the creeps every time I see it!

Anyone else think that one cloud looks like a surviellance plane?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 05, 2008, 08:27:57 AM »

Good Morning!.....that cartoon gives me the creeps every time I see it!

Anyone else think that one cloud looks like a surviellance plane?
I have always seen a LOT of things in that cartoon. Yes, that "cloud" looks sorta like an "AWACS" plane. The weirdest thing is the date of the cartoon (6-5-05) -- there are SO many relevant things in it that no one knew about at such a early date in this case!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.