May 01, 2024, 12:51:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252561 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 05, 2008, 08:42:37 AM »

Mad

if she was in the water, there would be massive pledge to stop it

This is what I believe also.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 05, 2008, 08:46:44 AM »

Good Morning!.....that cartoon gives me the creeps every time I see it!

Anyone else think that one cloud looks like a surviellance plane?
I have always seen a LOT of things in that cartoon. Yes, that "cloud" looks sorta like an "AWACS" plane. The weirdest thing is the date of the cartoon (6-5-05) -- there are SO many relevant things in it that no one knew about at such a early date in this case!

Hi wreck! The numbers 3 and 5 in the sky, I believe means 5 suspects not 3 and I wonder if the 18 refers to simians posts about our 'favorite passtime'...'fielder or slogger'.

It has always bothered me as to why a Canadian cartoonist would not comment on this!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 05, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »

This Harry Ho is a idiot,but this part of commentary is interesting. Would be nice to see Jug come back on SM Radio. I would like to hear his thoughts on Karen Janssen.
------------------------------------------
Jug Twitty commented on the recent meeting between Dave Holloway and Karin Janssen, and he enlightened Greta as to why he is so upset with Karin Janssen, the prosecutor. This interview, despite its default into the typical Twitty-Holloway response, provided some insights never before discussed. First, Jug stated that he felt that there was nothing satisfying that emerged from Dave's four-hour meeting with Janssen. Greta then queried Jug over his dissatisfaction with Janssen. Jug revisited a heated discussion with Janssen on 28 August, the last time Janssen spoke with Beth or Jug. Jug commenced with a disagreement with Janssen over the issue of whether or not that blood was discovered in the suspects' car. Jug insisted that the FBI stated that there was blood in the car. Janssen retorted that the alleged blood was in fact cleaning fluid. Jug vehemently disagreed with Janssen. Second, Jug spoke of three American witnesses who overheard implicating statements made by the suspects: Joran and Deepak. These statements, Jug says, were ignored by the Aruban investigators. According to Jug, Janssen told them to get sworn statements from these witnesses in the USA. Jug said they got a federal judge to take the statements; however, Janssen refuses to return calls to Jug and Beth concerning what to do with these statements.

Now comes the fun part. Jug was stunned when Janssen revealed family problems with Natalee. Jenssen questioned the $1 Million life insurance policy taken out on Natalee. Further contestation led to queries by Jenssen about Jug's brother's money laundering activities. At this point, Jug admitted that he is high strung. However, he feels that Jenssen is either hiding or has no backbone.

Jug takes a few breaths, then continues with the statement that Jenssen will not admit that she erred when releasing the three suspects. He ridicules her response that they were trying to catch the three red-handed exposing the crime. Jug chuckles that their entire, nine-day, surveillance effort of the three suspect produced absolutely nothing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2500.new#new

American witnesses? 

Yes, his name was Fig Nation.  A figment of Dan Rhiel's imagination.

Laughing Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: January 05, 2008, 08:48:31 AM »

I have always seen a LOT of things in that cartoon. Yes, that "cloud" looks sorta like an "AWACS" plane. The weirdest thing is the date of the cartoon (6-5-05) -- there are SO many relevant things in it that no one knew about at such a early date in this case!

Does anyone see anything peculiar under the hatch marks on the upper left hand corner?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: January 05, 2008, 09:04:37 AM »

I'm not a Shango/Simian scholar, so please forgive me if I don't get the Shango reference correct.

One Shango/Simian thing that always stuck with me was the comment like "they didn't want bloody Mary's, they wanted virgin Mary's".

I always thought the "bloody Mary" reference was to the legalized prostitution, prostitutes, and any sexual slaves on the island.

Would someone in government want to be seen with this element?  Frequenting these establishments? 

What has happened to government people when they've been caught with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar?  Do they go to jail?  Lose their jobs?  Or, do they just send the illegals home?

I look at all the comments/accusations that have been tossed towards Natalee Holloway and her families and I have to scratch my head.  What did Natalee ever do to anyone on Aruba to garner these negative comments and accusations? 

She is still disappeared.  Irregardless of her circumstances, she disappeared while in the company of J2K and hasn't been seen since.

No fishermen report seeing her, no black couple on the beach has come forward to claim they saw her (that I am aware of), nothing so much as a flip flop has been found. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 05, 2008, 09:11:47 AM »

What happened to the son of the high government official that had some trouble with an American tourist girl?

Is there a "get out of jail free" card tatooed on some foreheads?  Neithe above the law, below the law, or within in the law.  Untouchable. Teflon coated men.  Nothing ever sticks, and they like it that way.

With all the great legal minds on the island and in the Netherlands, why can't they think of a way to level the playing field?  Make justice transparent?

Why were two security guards searched and locked up so quickly?  Those that implicated them, apparently lied about many things in just a few days.  No one searched those homes for years. 

Why is there such a difference?  The two security guards were immigrants.  Those that implicated them were the sons of judges and other island elite. 

Are the words of some more important than the words of others?  Should all words be given the same weight until they are proven false?  When some words are proven false, why would law enforcement continue to believe them?

Have the legal scholars come up with a way to level the playing field? 

What happened to integrity?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: January 05, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »

Does anyone see anything peculiar under the hatch marks on the upper left hand corner?

Sorry Mere...I am not sure where to look...do you mean where all the scribbling is? TIA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 05, 2008, 09:22:37 AM »

Even the "angel" looks like Anita!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »

WhiskeyGirl...I am not smart enough to translate Shango and Simian, but will keep your question in mind next time I'm reading their posts. I used to be good at riddles, but for me these are really hard. Maybe it is because I don't have an IQ of 149 like Simian does.  Rolling Eyes
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: January 05, 2008, 09:26:05 AM »

look at the bottom right -- an arrow down to "a drink within a drink". At 6-5-05 these "theories"  were simply not out there yet.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: January 05, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »

wreck .... that 'angel' kicks me in the stomach every time I see it! Just read an old post about Anita that said 'the Mom was not detained' and another that said ' you're wrong, she went in and came out 5 minutes later'. Paraphrased both as I didn't save them!

Keep forgetting to tell you ....I love your train!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: January 05, 2008, 09:33:14 AM »

look at the bottom right -- an arrow down to "a drink within a drink". At 6-5-05 these "theories"  were simply not out there yet.

Those theories were not out in the public yet.  The parents were searching crack houses, etc.

There would have to be time for the movement of information from witnesses, and the creation of the cartoon. 

Perhaps Natalee's remains were found by authorities as early as day two (Monday or Tuesday).  Keeping them would have certainly answered some questions.  I don't think the story developed as some thought. 

I wonder how many witnesses there are?

Where was the cartoon published?

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: January 05, 2008, 09:39:47 AM »

In the corner to the side of the sign that says days until you will be kidnapped looks like it could be a cage of some sort?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: January 05, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »

Was the arrest of the two security guards a warning to others?

Do those that run the government own the government?  Is it a form of dictatorship?

Who takes the risks and rewards of government?

Does someone own the judiciary?  Prosecutors office?  Law enforcement?  Do they function independently?

Who is responsible for the way these government bodies conduct themselves?

Who decides what the conclusion of any investigaiton should be?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 05, 2008, 09:46:04 AM »

Bringing these posts over from the Theories thread re dates and a quote Buckeye posted:

Found this scanning the Front Page posts in date order:

June 5th
                  1. Mattress found at around noon and not related to Natalee
                  2. Dompig says hold your breath  for 24 hours-there are developements

June 7th…     1. local boy found dead … Not Natalee
             …    2. accidental death not ruled out by authorities
                   3. rumor that search called off

June 9th…..J2Ks arrested

June 10th…    1. press briefing cancelled - no reason given
                   2. sightings of Natalee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

June 4th   dutch marines search beach areas
                Police ATVs and helicopters search Arashi Beach area

June 5th   searching the St. Nicholas and Seroe Colorado Lighthouse areas

June 6th…searching Santa Cruz  and Valero areas

June 7th…Authorities said some searchers focused Monday on the eastern tip of the island, the same area searched Sunday by Dutch marines.

----------------------------------------------------------------

quote buckeye

There was digging off and on at the lighthouse, but I did save this.  Written by Hannah Wolfson in AJR regarding the night of the confession:

Some of the mistakes were harder to explain. Late one Friday night, CNN reported that at least one of the suspects had confessed. AP quickly followed with a report that he was leading police to the evidence. Moments later, a half dozen news crews sped down a pitch-dark dirt road toward an abandoned beach where police were supposedly digging up a body. Nothing. Officials ranging from the original source right up to the prime minister quickly denied the initial reports.
As guiltily competitive as the rest, I crept out later that night with a Birmingham television crew that was filming distant, spotty footage of men digging in the dunes – probably just local bootleggers pulling up their stash of booze.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: January 05, 2008, 09:49:01 AM »

GEL  I enlarged that a little this morning will go back and make it even bigger.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »

GEL  I enlarged that a little this morning will go back and make it even bigger.

Wow..that is hard on the eyes!

Will retract my post about the number 5 in the sky, it is a lower case 'b'. Jaime's nickname is 'beto' and I also see the letter 'z'.

Sorry, I could not make head nor tail of the top left hand corner.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »

Will retract my post about the number 5 in the sky, it is a lower case 'b'. Jaime's nickname is 'beto' and I also see the letter 'z'.

Original site of cartoon with article by Karl Penhaul

http://cartoons.diberardo.com/recent-political-cartoon/girl-murdered.php

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: January 05, 2008, 10:33:55 AM »

Mere...Thanks!

Frank...if you are here, I'm trying to find a link for you...check back later!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: January 05, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »

LOL Mum, I am going to have to quit looking. THe more I do the more I see that's probably not there. Shocked

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.