May 01, 2024, 01:59:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252573 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2008, 08:39:33 PM »

A reliable friend sent me this a few hours ago...thought you might find this interesting.  I have read it before, but what the heck...let's read it again.

OK I know most of the so called psychics are never accurate about Natalee's case.
However, look at this map of Renaissance Island:

http://hotels.about.com/od/aruba/ig/Pictures-of-Renaissance-Aruba/Map-of-the-Renaissance-Aruba.htm

Note the left part of the island has 9 trees drawn on it.

Then read this couple's review of Renaissance Island

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/hotels/read_review.html?REVIEW_ID=288

<snip>
A little side note also, on the adult side (right side-with Flamingo's) off to the far right point, which you can walk out to--about 20-30 yards directly off the point is a sunken ship! Most people didn't even know this, however my wife and I ventured out and found it after reading extensive reviews all over the web. It's really cool and there are tons of fish. There's a part of the boat that is parallel with the water, and you can actually stand up on it as it's only about 2 feet under water! (this is about 30 yards out, so it looks very cool from the beach) The ship was about 100 yards or more long, and there are octopus, Morray eels etc.

I know it sounds crazy but what better place to hide a body than in plain view at a ship wreck? Most people are busy looking at the fish etc & not at what may be hidden inside the sunken ship. I know there are a lot of wrecks around Aruba & so would the locals.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 05, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »

Janet, the post I made was from a Dana Pretzer show in 2006. Jossy was talking about Natalee's case then. I do believe he had reporters who confirmed the kinship. I too think Lorenzo is a 1/2 brother to goon child & has a bigger role in Natalee's case than we know. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 05, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »

Yapperz I for one remember hearing that fact from very very early in the case, before the "mis-information"  even began. I believe I see a familial resemblance between LVR PVDS and JVDS.
BB,I remember interviews in Aruba on TV with one or two locals who mentioned this crazy guy with a tricked out colored van and a spray painted house even before the security guards were arrested.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: January 05, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »

*******..I have never been able to rule Lorenzo out of the equation due to the fact that his name was mentioned very early on by Aruban people on tv as well as Aruban bloggers b4 the misinformation comittee was assembled.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: January 05, 2008, 08:59:45 PM »

Well, if we are  going to discuss Lorenzo then I also think we need to discuss the 5th suspect again.  I can't seem to get Colombo to respond to me in Shango so maybe I can here....I want to know if he and his buddy Eleye still think the 5th suspect is Paulus?  That was a theory they put out there one night that sent this place into a frenzy.  I still would like to discuss it.  As I said if Lorenzo is not involved how do you explain the comment about the phone call and the bus near Lorenzo's?  Does Steve Croes work for the local drug supplier?  I think supplier is a better word for Lorenzo than dealer.  He has parties and they are what local Arubans have termed raves.  So I see him as more of a player on the big stage than menial tasks such as just dealing drugs.  He lives well, so he has a source.  With those kinds of tastes his inheritance would be dwindling down to nothing soon. OK, call me crazy, but that's what I am thinking today... at this moment.  Rolling Eyes
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #265 on: January 05, 2008, 09:09:54 PM »

A reliable friend sent me this a few hours ago...thought you might find this interesting.  I have read it before, but what the heck...let's read it again.

OK I know most of the so called psychics are never accurate about Natalee's case.

http://hotels.about.com/od/aruba/ig/Pictures-of-Renaissance-Aruba/Map-of-the-Renaissance-Aruba.htm

<snip>
A little side note also, on the adult side (right side-with Flamingo's) off to the far right point, which you can walk out to--about 20-30 yards directly off the point is a sunken ship! Most people didn't even know this, however my wife and I ventured out and found it after reading extensive reviews all over the web. It's really cool and there are tons of fish. There's a part of the boat that is parallel with the water, and you can actually stand up on it as it's only about 2 feet under water! (this is about 30 yards out, so it looks very cool from the beach) The ship was about 100 yards or more long, and there are octopus, Morray eels etc.

I know it sounds crazy but what better place to hide a body than in plain view at a ship wreck? Most people are busy looking at the fish etc & not at what may be hidden inside the sunken ship. I know there are a lot of wrecks around Aruba & so would the locals.

Very Interesting! I hope Someone checks it out....Are any of the suspects or Their friends scubadivers???

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 05, 2008, 09:27:56 PM »

I know that Valentijn was certified in scuba and I'm assuming Joran was as well.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: January 05, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »

I know that Valentijn was certified in scuba and I'm assuming Joran was as well.

I remember Dompig saying that one of the Kalpoes was a scuba diver.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 05, 2008, 09:35:35 PM »

<snip>

Lala's maybe it wouldn't hurt to put this in the Ocean Search thread for the Persistence Crew to see.....and also let them know that there are several people who are scuba divers....MOO

In God We Trust!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: January 05, 2008, 10:06:13 PM »

*******,  you just said this.....

ON THE MORNING OF MAY 30, 2005 ... THERE IS A RUMORED 6:30 AM CALL FROM ONE OF THE SUSPECTS CELL IN THE SANTA LUCIA AREA OF THE ISLAND AND ... JORAN IS ALLEGEDLY PICKED UP BY THE SCHOOL BUS NEAR THE HOME OF LORENZO VAN RIJN. TJ Ward had told us that Lorenzo had armed Colombian guards at his house when he went to talk to him.

I went to an old aruban map the other day to look for Sant Lucia, and it is out by the old "Natural Bridge".  So Thats why I don't understand the phone call. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: January 05, 2008, 10:26:05 PM »

ON THE MORNING OF MAY 30, 2005 ... THERE IS A RUMORED 6:30 AM CALL FROM ONE OF THE SUSPECTS CELL IN THE SANTA LUCIA AREA OF THE ISLAND AND ... JORAN IS ALLEGEDLY PICKED UP BY THE SCHOOL BUS NEAR THE HOME OF LORENZO VAN RIJN. TJ Ward had told us that Lorenzo had armed Colombian guards at his house when he went to talk to him.

I went to an old aruban map the other day to look for Sant Lucia, and it is out by the old "Natural Bridge".  So Thats why I don't understand the phone call. 

Correct, Santa Lucia is where the Donkey Sanctuary is which is nearer to the original Natural Bridge.  Also on the same side of the island that the piece of fabric matching Natalee's top was picked up.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 05, 2008, 10:29:23 PM »

I copied that particular post because it was by the Jossy quote made by Janet. I'M not sure where that call was made or sent to,I have seen Santa Cruz and southern part of the island as well.  If the call was by the old bridge then that would be in a totally different part of the island.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2008, 10:37:51 PM »

I copied that particular post because it was by the Jossy quote made by Janet. I'M not sure where that call was made or sent to,I have seen Santa Cruz and southern part of the island as well.  If the call was by the old bridge then that would be in a totally different part of the island.
Right, thats what I mean.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 05, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »

I just found an awsome map but I have to piece it together to make it veiwable.  I'll be back when I get it done.  an hour or so.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: January 05, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

I just found an awsome map but I have to piece it together to make it veiwable.  I'll be back when I get it done.  an hour or so.

OK..or you can upload it as is into photobucket and just post the link.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 05, 2008, 10:51:37 PM »

Janet, the post I made was from a Dana Pretzer show in 2006. Jossy was talking about Natalee's case then. I do believe he had reporters who confirmed the kinship. I too think Lorenzo is a 1/2 brother to goon child & has a bigger role in Natalee's case than we know. MOO

Yapper ... thank you for pointing out that I had the year wrong on that quote.

I believe that Jossy spoke the truth regarding Lorenzo's relationship with Paulus/Joran.  However ... I wonder if intimidation was the reason he back tracked.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 05, 2008, 11:23:03 PM »

<snip>

Lala's maybe it wouldn't hurt to put this in the Ocean Search thread for the Persistence Crew to see.....and also let them know that there are several people who are scuba divers....MOO

"In plain view"

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 05, 2008, 11:28:42 PM »

<snip>

"In plain view"
AZSUNNY is "In Plain View" A Quote from a Shango Clue???

In God We Trust!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: January 05, 2008, 11:32:43 PM »

Hello Janet... Did you see who won the Hockey ?
Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land ! !
I almost stood up and sang !
Junior Hockey is way better than regular hockey, those boys have heart ! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: January 05, 2008, 11:33:25 PM »

Right Sunny...In plain view...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.