May 01, 2024, 08:42:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252508 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2008, 12:30:48 AM »

Looking at Hotshot's map....it would have been so
easy to put in right there close to the Gottenbos'
house and go straight out to the deep water.
There would be no reason to go to the public
marina near the Marriott and the Raquet Club.
Isn't that sort of the area that the Persistence is
searching?

Exactly.  Yes, I believe that's one of the areas Persistence is searching.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2008, 12:30:58 AM »

Looking at Hotshot's map....it would have been so
easy to put in right there close to the Gottenbos'
house and go straight out to the deep water.
There would be no reason to go to the public
marina near the Marriott and the Raquet Club.
Isn't that sort of the area that the Persistence is
searching?
Yes, it is.

*******, can you email me her email?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2008, 12:32:24 AM »

Yes, it is.

Ok..I will..Also on that Map we need to put a X where that VCB shirt was found

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: January 06, 2008, 12:33:53 AM »

Yes, it is.

I did, wasnt it where the matress was found?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2008, 12:34:07 AM »

I was not serious about phoning Lorenzo. It wouldn't cost that much, because he would just hang up on some goofy woman calling him from Canada, Hockey Land and asking Who is your Daddy, no, I am not with the Montel Show, I am taking a survey. Got spliff ? Mon ?   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2008, 12:35:17 AM »

The island is so small no portion of it is out of the quesiton.  Thanks for the maps.  I hadn't seen this one.

Seeing this made me think of this...

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: They call him bifrons...
Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna
has spoken about.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2008, 12:37:13 AM »

X. Persistence

Update: 05-Jan-1610 hrs
The Persistence arrived dockside at 0500 hrs after a long night offshore. A few hours sitting still at the dock is revitalizing for a few of the beleaguered crew. Outside, the winds are unrelenting and whip the sea into angry white caps which crash onto the protective reef skirting the harbor. Even the heartiest seabirds have taken cover. The tourist submersible Atlantis II cancels its evening tour in lieu of being forced backwards by the driving currents. Inside, the Persistence is bustling with the daily chores of living on board a boat. With a whistle and a rumble, the twin Diesels comes alive without complaint. Once they’re warm, the lines are tossed and we’re off.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2008, 12:39:18 AM »

The island is so small no portion of it is out of the quesiton.  Thanks for the maps.  I hadn't seen this one.

Seeing this made me think of this...

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: They call him bifrons...
Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna
has spoken about.

Lalas, thats what I have been trying to tell Kyle. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 06, 2008, 12:43:17 AM »

X. Persistence

Update: 05-Jan-1610 hrs
The Persistence arrived dockside at 0500 hrs after a long night offshore. A few hours sitting still at the dock is revitalizing for a few of the beleaguered crew. Outside, the winds are unrelenting and whip the sea into angry white caps which crash onto the protective reef skirting the harbor. Even the heartiest seabirds have taken cover. The tourist submersible Atlantis II cancels its evening tour in lieu of being forced backwards by the driving currents. Inside, the Persistence is bustling with the daily chores of living on board a boat. With a whistle and a rumble, the twin Diesels comes alive without complaint. Once they’re warm, the lines are tossed and we’re off.

They should call Renfro to do their laundry. Laughing   
She has never quit bitching about doing laundry for TES.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 06, 2008, 12:48:51 AM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: January 06, 2008, 12:53:22 AM »

Ty for the maps Hotshot. I saved them so I could zoom in.
What do you think in respect to Kyle's question ?
I know that you have put more time and effort into this than me.
And done the first hand research.

I have done alot of research, but everyone here really has.  What was Kyles question?

Oh BTW Lorenzo doesnt have a number,skype,messenger, nada!!!  Been there already, LOLOL

You can email dolores from RWV(I have her email)..She has Lorenzo's number  Wink But she says he's not related or involved  Rolling Eyes

Kat:

Go Canada!!  Cool

You don't suppose Dolores' middle name is.......oh never mind.  Rolling Eyes
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2008, 12:56:11 AM »

Kyle writes like a much older person than he is.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 06, 2008, 01:03:04 AM »

Yes, it is.

I did, wasnt it where the matress was found?

Nope,the Mattress was found at Grapefield Beach and the VCB shirt and other items were found in the colony area the next day,pretty close in location though.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/Evidencefoundincolony.jpg
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 01:05:33 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: January 06, 2008, 01:21:19 AM »

Where was the shallow grave found by TES? When I watched the news video they said it was by the national park..I am presuming that is the Arikok Park  by that Santa Lucia area?

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 06, 2008, 01:22:27 AM »

OK, I am going to let Klaas fix that then.  I am beat, and am going to bed....
Yes Kyle does write older then what he is.  Hey *******, guess whos in town?  Flew in from denver tonight.  OK, good night all.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: January 06, 2008, 01:22:50 AM »

Hotshot
I found an old post the other day talking about boats leaving from certain areas were not seen on radar.  I can't seem to find it now.  I thought about Lorenzo's boat then...who's to say that he didn't loan a boat to Paulus that night or maybe even Steve Croes.  Why would you do anything that you normally do right after you found out your son had a dead girl on his hands?  I just don't think she was disposed of in a hurry...this was planned out in some way.  If Joran and Deepak just got rid of her then I could believe they dumped her out from where the Gottnebos boat was. It would be easier. I don't think Deepak was involved in her disposal.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: January 06, 2008, 01:40:35 AM »

Does anyone know if Astrid van Rijn worked anywhere?   What did she do all day in that big house?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2008, 01:43:20 AM »

Hotshot
I found an old post the other day talking about boats leaving from certain areas were not seen on radar.  I can't seem to find it now.  I thought about Lorenzo's boat then...who's to say that he didn't loan a boat to Paulus that night or maybe even Steve Croes.  Why would you do anything that you normally do right after you found out your son had a dead girl on his hands?  I just don't think she was disposed of in a hurry...this was planned out in some way.  If Joran and Deepak just got rid of her then I could believe they dumped her out from where the Gottnebos boat was. It would be easier. I don't think Deepak was involved in her disposal.

I would be willing to bet that Lorenzo wouldn't lend that Cigerette to anybody,
even if Paulus was his father.  He would only run it himself. 
Plus Cigerettes are really loud. Usually 4 / 250hp engines.
I really don't believe that the radar they have picks up small boats other than
a dot on a screen, if that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: January 06, 2008, 02:02:27 AM »

Does anyone know if Astrid van Rijn worked anywhere?   What did she do all day in that big house?
I was just thinking earlier why her house was searched and not Lorenzos. After Paul VR died they apparently sold the car dealership and other businesses and were living off that. All we know about Lorenzo is he grows over 100 plants of MJ at a time,rumored to be the xtasy supplier on the island and had colombian guards.

Astrid most likely has some sort of a proffession. I see there are a at least two Astrid Van Rijn's in Holland. I dont think this is her as she was living in Aruba. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/667/749

Maybee she own this store called Astrid's Goodies?

http://www.marktplaza.nl/De-dochter-des-huizes-Catherine-Cookson-3652010.php

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #319 on: January 06, 2008, 02:05:24 AM »

One thing that amazes me is the attitude of the government on that "little" island.

First of all they want sovereign status...to be treated like any other "country" with same rights and privs and status...

But the population of this "country" is only 71,566. 

From this population base they feel they can thumb their nose at the U.S.

Imagine that.

Consider this:  The closest "City" in the U.S. that compares in size to Aruba is New Britain, Florida with a population of 71,538 and ranked #374.

That helps put in perspective the "size and population relevance".

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.