May 01, 2024, 10:14:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252530 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: January 06, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »

I have no problem respectfully agreeing to disagree regarding aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.  However ... considering I have already determined that a corrupt investigation is denying Natalee Holloway a just investigation ... I would be wasting my time on a forum where a dialogue ... ever a respectful dialogue was ... upholding either Joran, Paulus or the Aruban investigation.  I consider those who have not already arrived at this place as possessing an Aruban agenda and ... I refuse to allow them to distract me from my objective ... JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

Also ... I would be gone in a flash if any poster on this forum were allowed to disrespectfully undermine Beth's efforts/ intentions/ character in the name of "difference of opinion".

I believe that honoring Natalee is what it is all about on the Scared Monkey forum and ... I am proud to be a Monkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 06, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »

I have no problem respectfully agreeing to disagree regarding aspects of the Natalee Holloway case.  However ... considering I have already determined that a corrupt investigation is denying Natalee Holloway a just investigation ... I would be wasting my time on a forum where a dialogue ... ever a respectful dialogue was ... upholding either Joran, Paulus or the Aruban investigation.  I consider those who have not already arrived at this place as possessing an Aruban agenda and ... I refuse to allow them to distract me from my objective ... JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.

Also ... I would be gone in a flash if any poster on this forum were allowed to disrespectfully undermine Beth's efforts/ intentions/ character in the name of "difference of opinion".

I believe that honoring Natalee is what it is all about on the Scared Monkey forum and ... I am proud to be a Monkey.

Janet

my sentiments exactly, tm.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 06, 2008, 08:44:46 PM »

Janet

I agree 100%
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 06, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »

Janet

Very eloquently stated Janet, and on that note I would just like to say "me too" and "thank-you".

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: January 06, 2008, 09:00:53 PM »

Janet

Thank you, Janet for saying it so well.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #405 on: January 06, 2008, 09:02:33 PM »

very well said Janet, I definately agree!

Does anyone know where the information is regarding the "cell pings", I either read or heard that if you are "this far out in the ocean from Aruba" it will register at a tower on Aruba, but after you go a certain distance it will register off a tower in Venezuela?  I thought this information came out after the latest releases of the suspects but am unable to find what I'm looking for.  I would appreciate any efforts to assist me.  TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 06, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »

kkate

Yes. This is weird, but I'm sure this link is the Loco Stefy everyone talks about here. Yet last year I followed a link on Zorpia to a Stefy who also listed herself as Stefany Croes. and it was a different girl. This one had an interest in the occult, black magic, was an artist. She included photos from each of the places where it was suggested that Natalee might have been, w/joran and others. It was very creepy. I've always thought to find her might be useful. But the one people here call Loco Stefy is not the same girl as on the Zorpia site I read. I'm 95% sure. But can't find it again.
Sorry if I am causing more confusion. Does anyone know who Stephanie Croes is?
(Not the beauty queen).

Here's what I have on Stephanie Croes.  Not sure if this is the same person you are talking about.

She was a contestant for the Miss Universe Aruba 2008 Pageant.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.visitaruba.com/images/p_stephanie.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/whatson/miss_aruba.html&h=300&w=200&sz=46&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=4ipYCAqeborfNM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=77&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstephanie%2Bcroes%2Baruba%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGIC_enUS209US212%26sa%3DN
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #407 on: January 06, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »

AMEN and THANK YOU KLAASEND, ******* and SAN!   

San, you saved me a whole lotta typing.....I have been thinking all afternoon about how to respond and the more I thought about it the madder I got.  Until Natalee is found or the TRUTH is told and can be proven about 71,000 plus on that dirty little island are under my suspicion.  Just as in raising children the saying is "it takes a village", it's taken all of those who know keeping their silence to prevent this case from being solved.  If Natalee had returned home with her classmates as she should have, I probably would have never known what really goes on in Aruba and probably would have vacationed there at some time.  I've spent many hours in the other forums this week scanning for any information that I thought might be helpful.  I've not done this much in the past because I love this forum and spend the little time I do have on the internet here.  I was sickened to read what bloggers on other sights have said about Beth (especially).  What did she do to deserve the utter nonsense that is all over the internet about her?  Simple, she loves her daughter and wants answers.  I have always thought that Beth and Dave have shown a great deal more self control in this situation that I could ever hope to have in their shoes.   Aruba wants us all to give up and forget about what happened to Natalee.  They want us to believe that her family, the media, or anything other than the obvious coverup is the reason this case is not solved.  Well, they can forget it!  I for one will NEVER FORGET and will NEVER GIVE UP hope of finding her.  I believe that it will take all of us working together, whether or not we agree with everything the other says to expose the TRUTH.  Lala's, you are a part of this great group of Monkeys and I hope you'll reconsider.   

Thank You...TexasMom...You Make Me Proud to be a Texan....I Could Not have Said It Better Myself. Sincerely PC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 06, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »

kkate

Yes. This is weird, but I'm sure this link is the Loco Stefy everyone talks about here. Yet last year I followed a link on Zorpia to a Stefy who also listed herself as Stefany Croes. and it was a different girl. This one had an interest in the occult, black magic, was an artist. She included photos from each of the places where it was suggested that Natalee might have been, w/joran and others. It was very creepy. I've always thought to find her might be useful. But the one people here call Loco Stefy is not the same girl as on the Zorpia site I read. I'm 95% sure. But can't find it again.
Sorry if I am causing more confusion. Does anyone know who Stephanie Croes is?
(Not the beauty queen).

Here's what I have on Stephanie Croes.  Not sure if this is the same person you are talking about.

She was a contestant for the Miss Universe Aruba 2008 Pageant.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.visitaruba.com/images/p_stephanie.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/whatson/miss_aruba.html&h=300&w=200&sz=46&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=4ipYCAqeborfNM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=77&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstephanie%2Bcroes%2Baruba%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGIC_enUS209US212%26sa%3DN

Here is Stephanie Croes' hi5 site.  There are more albums to view on the left side of the site.

http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?photoId=140168066&ownerId=32389248
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 06, 2008, 09:22:03 PM »

Janet

Nicely said Tamokosmom
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:10 PM »

Janet

I agree 2000%.
I may have differing opinions on people involved or the intrepretations of something that has been posted or stated, but we are all entitled to our own opinions. I think hashing any minute detail out is working toward a common goal of JUSTICE FOR NATALEE. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #411 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:35 PM »

thanks PC!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #412 on: January 06, 2008, 09:37:52 PM »

thanks PC!
You're Very Welcome!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 06, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »

Here is a link to a barbados forum--read down about half way concerning the Mathews case and the calls for a boycot.  Then read under that about the murder of an american tourist in 1996.  This website is interesting.

http://www.barbadosforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3263&st=20&start=20

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 06, 2008, 10:16:50 PM »

Here is a link to a barbados forum--read down about half way concerning the Mathews case and the calls for a boycot.  Then read under that about the murder of an american tourist in 1996.  This website is interesting.

Thanks, I've bookmarked it and will check it out later.  I'm still WORKING, yuck. 

Back to working and lurking  Wink
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 06, 2008, 10:20:39 PM »

Thanks, I've bookmarked it and will check it out later.  I'm still WORKING, yuck. 

YOU WORK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD. Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: January 06, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »

YOU WORK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD. Laughing Laughing Laughing

WHAT BLUE MOON SAID!!!  Knock it off or you will end up like me. Wink

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 06, 2008, 10:48:43 PM »

all hope is not lost, i once waited years for something.  Cool

i have seen things in my life that many people would say... "that will never happen"

sure, it may never happen but it you "shake it up" you dont always get the same thing out of the mix....lets keep shaking

shake shake it some more.

Natalee was murdered, it was covered up, and people know this.

it was not done by 1 person. probably not even done by 2 people.

that is a powerful thing on our side...

justice is right around the corner  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 06, 2008, 10:52:10 PM »

i hope joran keeps drinking YARD after YARD

loose ugly lips sink Anita  Razz Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 06, 2008, 10:53:27 PM »

im going to keep my christmas outfit on all year

Razz Razz Razz Razz

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.