May 01, 2024, 07:57:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252499 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: January 07, 2008, 12:09:58 PM »

Hi monkeys,

I have recently made a new internet acquaintance - a woman in Britain who is originally from the Netherlands. She does not follow Natalee's case, but if someone gets stuck for something they need translated from Dutch, she might be able to help. I don't want to take advantage of her good nature, but her English is impeccable, and she might be able to give us a little bit of her time. Please let me know if anyone needs me to contact her about a possible translation. Thanks.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #481 on: January 07, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »

i was born with a fire in my belly and i cant put it out

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Didn't Johnny Cash write a song about that? Laughing

Nope, George Strait....http://music.yahoo.com/track/4547814

"A Fire I Can't Put Out"

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 07, 2008, 12:12:39 PM »

Our household has always felt that the underworld has a stronghold on Aruba.  IBE's reposting of Rob's theory on Korea and money laundering doesn't change that thought. 

Last night, many, like ourselves may have watched 60 Minutes to see what Clemens had to say to Mike Wallace.  As an extra bonus, I found the segment with John Martorano more interesting because it made me think of this case and Joran, Paulus and others knowing things but chosing not to state anything.  The segment with Martorano, page 3, in the following link, shows the mentality with regard to informants/rats....if you didn't see it, there is a video,or you can read the transcript.  The code of silence....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/03/60minutes/main3672273.shtml

Aruba has the laws to allow her to jail indefinitely witness who refuse to talk, according to Amnest International in their files concerning the law of the Netherlands Antilles and how to incorporate that law in following the terms of their treaty.

Yes, true...the key word though is 'witness'.  Suspects can lie their azz off or say zip....& Paulus chose the option not to give any info regarding his sporter, iirc.

But now they are now suspects. So they could be treated as witness to crimes committed by the other

I wouldn't put any money on this happening...jmo...

I agree, but if they were interested they do have the means to gain more information. IF is the keyword:)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 07, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »

Good observation *******. Where was Judge Bob Wit in December 2005 when Dompig announced (after six months of  keeping it a secret) that the judge denied a full search of the premises? Why is he speaking out now, because the case is closed?

Somebody is lying. Dompig and Jannsen either lied to the international media or Judge Wit is lying his ass off to try to cover his tail.

Does this prove the cover-up or what??????

Dayhiker ... you bet it does!  It was a coverup to protect Joran and Paulus from the getgo.

There was no comparision in regard to the apprehension of the security guards and ... the search of their respective homes.  Also ... FBI were involved and ... no judge was present ... only Karin Janssen ... the prosecutor.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Let's also not forget BEN VOCKING, A DUTCH OFFICIAL WHO WORKED FOR THE PROSECUTOR, was also at the house WITH JUDGE WIT.

Now Judge Wit is pointing the finger at Dompig? Why not point it at KARIN JANNSEN AND BEN VOCKING? They are the ones to make out the search warrants!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: January 07, 2008, 12:24:03 PM »

Guido and the Wever kids are 2 witnesses who could be held until they talk. Guido is certainly intimately acquainted with Joran being his child hood friend and having been with Joran the next day after her disappearance.

Instead Aruba plays the part of the ignorant chump, what can we do? We know but can't? BS

Hi...PI....do you mean the Santos boys or are there more Wevers than we know about?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: January 07, 2008, 12:25:56 PM »

But now they are now suspects. So they could be treated as witness to crimes committed by the other

I wouldn't put any money on this happening...jmo...

I wouldn't put my money on the Dutch doing anything. There is no reason to believe they have any morals, ethics, or values nor a system that is worth 2 cents when it comes to providing justice for innocent victims.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: January 07, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »

Guido and the Wever kids are 2 witnesses who could be held until they talk. Guido is certainly intimately acquainted with Joran being his child hood friend and having been with Joran the next day after her disappearance.

Instead Aruba plays the part of the ignorant chump, what can we do? We know but can't? BS

Hi...PI....do you mean the Santos boys or are there more Wevers than we know about?

OOOOOOOOOps, I couldn't remember Guido's last name but it IS Wever isn't it?? Sorry but they are one and the same:)))))))))
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 07, 2008, 12:32:04 PM »

Hi monkeys,

I have recently made a new internet acquaintance - a woman in Britain who is originally from the Netherlands. She does not follow Natalee's case, but if someone gets stuck for something they need translated from Dutch, she might be able to help. I don't want to take advantage of her good nature, but her English is impeccable, and she might be able to give us a little bit of her time. Please let me know if anyone needs me to contact her about a possible translation. Thanks.

She can have a full time job here:Smile))))
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 07, 2008, 12:32:07 PM »

Then why haven't they done it by now? Would that have not made a better case for the prosecution before Mos went to Aruba?

You have more faith in Mos than I do PI,  Wink. I just can't buy into anything he has done after the feeble dog and pony show he put on last November/December. Nine months and 5-10 million dollars spent and he goes to Aruba with a few new communication snippets?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 07, 2008, 12:44:43 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Do you want to know the funny part? She told me she doesn't like the Netherlands and thinks most Dutch people are really rude.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: January 07, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »

Was Guido not a suspect as opposed to a witness?  That allows his high priced attorney to lie all he wants and get away with it.  If anyone remembers, Jossy said Dos Santos should be questioned more....didn't happen...never made the connection.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 07, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »

Was Guido not a suspect as opposed to a witness?  That allows his high priced attorney to lie all he wants and get away with it.  If anyone remembers, Jossy said Dos Santos should be questioned more....didn't happen...never made the connection.

Lala's...something on your earlier in the week!

Does anyone know what company Natalee went on that boat thing with? TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 07, 2008, 12:52:29 PM »

If it was Wit, then a complaint should be filed with the Carribean Court that Wit violated the ethics of his position by creating the perception of preferential treatment to a person who worked with him for years in the legal system of Aruba in the execution of the search warrant. The delay and the limiting of search.

CARIBBEAN COURT OF JUSTICE - CODE OF JUDICIAL CONDUCT
http://www.caribbeancourtofjustice.org/codeofethics.html

I.  PROPRIETY

1.3 A judge shall avoid close personal association with individual members of the legal profession, particularly those who practice in the judge’s court, where such association might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of favouritism or partiality.

1.4 A judge shall avoid the use of the judge’s residence by a member of the legal profession to receive clients or other members of the legal profession in circumstances that might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of impropriety on the part of the judge.

1.9 A judge shall not allow the judge’s family, social or other relationships improperly to influence the judge’s judicial conduct and judgment as a judge.

1.10 A judge shall not use or lend the prestige of the judicial office to advance the private interests of the judge, a member of the judge’s family or of anyone else, nor shall a judge permit others to convey the impression that anyone is in a special position improperly to influence the judge in the performance of judicial duties.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: January 07, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Do you want to know the funny part? She told me she doesn't like the Netherlands and thinks most Dutch people are really rude.  Laughing

O/T !!!!

Hi BT, love the cow.  He needs a little valentine heart on him to make him sweet.  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: January 07, 2008, 12:54:34 PM »

Lala's...something on your earlier in the week!

Does anyone know what company Natalee went on that boat thing with? TIA

What boat thing?  I thought they didn't do the scuba diving thing?  Maybe I have it wrong.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: January 07, 2008, 12:59:22 PM »

From December 26th.....MY post Notice E.A.B.

Anyone know anything about this guy or his interests? Someone this morning was interested and ended up on the front page. Search said +btnG?
ERIC ANTHONY BRETE
SANEWORLD1@SETARNET.AW
22 Dec 1997
04:09:21

From WAVE DANCER charters and ARUBA PRO DIVE If you want to have a great time,diving or sailing and snorkling. Great W.P, keep up the good work we here in aruba need it.

THANK YOU

E.A.BRETE

This from the front page:
Members of the Strategic Communications Task Force

Mr. Olindo Koolman (Senior Advisor)
Mr. Jaap Beaujon (Advisor)
Mr. Serge Mansur (ATIA)
Mr. Greg Peterson (ATIA)
Mr. Jorge Pesquera (AHATA)
Mr. Jeff Lesker (AHATA)
Mr. Alfonso Riveroll (AHATA)
Ms. Myrna Jansen (ATA)
Mr. Rob Smith (Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation)
Mr. Bill Carson (Banking Sector/AHATA)
Mr. Edwin Roos (Chamber of Commerce)
Mr. Ruben Trappenberg (Aruba Government)
Mr. Eric Brete (Aruba Government)

Thanks!

http://www.arubawavedancer.com/

Lala's...I just read it somewhere...It was on the Saturday, I think. Will go and find it.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 07, 2008, 01:09:02 PM »

Whatley's 302 .... can't copy, sorry!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=831.0

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 07, 2008, 01:13:57 PM »

Additional members of the Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:

Greg Peterson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Olindo Koolman Former Governor of Aruba
Alfonso Riverol Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Andy Osbourne Aruba Timeshare Association
Jan van Nes Aruba Timeshare Association
Bill Carson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Erik Brete Liaison to the office of the Prime Minister
Henry Baarh Minister Plenipotentiary Washington
John Merryweather Former Government Official
Tamara Waldron Ministry of Tourism and Transportation
Ruben Trappenberg Aruba Airport Authority
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #498 on: January 07, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »

Actually, I think he means the Gottenboss boys....Sander and Koen.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: January 07, 2008, 01:21:44 PM »

Actually, I think he means the Gottenboss boys....Sander and Koen.

I thought that after I posted, too, Peaches.

Pita...what do we know about this guy, anything?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.