May 01, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252532 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #580 on: January 08, 2008, 01:56:39 AM »

I hope I don't offend any of my monkey friends here but this thought crosses my mind every time I see a picture of Rudy Croes........Planet of the Apes...o.k.  I said it and I won't repeat it, please don't be mad at me.
Very Funny TM....LOL!!!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 08, 2008, 01:57:07 AM »

I hope I don't offend any of my monkey friends here but this thought crosses my mind every time I see a picture of Rudy Croes........Planet of the Apes...o.k.  I said it and I won't repeat it, please don't be mad at me.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Yeah Aruba & its ilk went to great lengths to try to make us believe crap about anything/anyone except thos we know were involved. WHY?????
What involvement does renho, scubajap & others have in this mess?
I feel it is more than earning their keep. MOO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #582 on: January 08, 2008, 02:01:45 AM »

mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had this very strangely vividly lucid dream last Thursday. I saw underwater sub scuba divers with welding torches sealing something shut. It was really wierd because Id never had such a vivid dream before. Whats the connection in my mind to Aruba?
I dont know either. But it was outstanding in my mind at the
time so that was quite strange.

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Two things come to mind after reading this, first the article the tourist wrote regarding the Renaissance Island boat that was sunk that was in shallow water; they also mentioned a WWII ship in very deep water nearby....I'd also read about another vision I think on the Marie St Claire website who saw her in some sort of pipe and she was alive and broke something off (maybe a bracelet/anklet) to leave behind and that she also was trying to scratch something into the pipe as in write something.  The person mentioned that it could have been some sort of water main....just thoughts that came to mind.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: January 08, 2008, 02:03:30 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: January 08, 2008, 02:06:24 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: January 08, 2008, 02:09:49 AM »

I love it Klaas, thanks! Laughing

and goodnite!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #586 on: January 08, 2008, 02:12:52 AM »

mach1
Postus Allthefuckingtimeus

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had this very strangely vividly lucid dream last Thursday. I saw underwater sub scuba divers with welding torches sealing something shut. It was really wierd because Id never had such a vivid dream before. Whats the connection in my mind to Aruba?
I dont know either. But it was outstanding in my mind at the
time so that was quite strange.

http://www.comebackalive.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10351&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Two things come to mind after reading this, first the article the tourist wrote regarding the Renaissance Island boat that was sunk that was in shallow water; they also mentioned a WWII ship in very deep water nearby....I'd also read about another vision I think on the Marie St Claire website who saw her in some sort of pipe and she was alive and broke something off (maybe a bracelet/anklet) to leave behind and that she also was trying to scratch something into the pipe as in write something.  The person mentioned that it could have been some sort of water main....just thoughts that came to mind.
I have read these things also and the one about the Renaissance Island thing just really gave Me chills when I saw it over the weekend...Someone definitely needs to check it out....Goodnight All! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: January 08, 2008, 02:13:54 AM »

1/8/08

Rudy Croes threatens to Boycott relations with the Holland for the 10th time and they blame the National Geographic article on Natalee. Another typical day in Aruba  Wink

And it looks like they are complaining about the National Geographic article...and one in the Philadelphia Bulletin? Likely the Philadelphia Inquirer - the Bulletin stopped printing about 30 years ago.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 08, 2008, 02:38:55 AM »

Needle in a haystack

Information Overload Still Plagues Holloway Disappearance

By Brian Livingston

Trying to find the truth about the disappearance of his daughter, Dave Holloway and his attorney must first wade through a sea of misinformation.

Monday was a prime example of what Holloway must put up with.

A man, who said he was calling from Nicaragua, contacted Holloway telling him he knew the whereabouts of his daughter, 18-year old Natalee Holloway, who has been missing since March 25, 2005 during a senior trip to Aruba. After talking with the man who would not give his name or phone number, Dave Holloway has all but written off the "source" as bogus.

"I've gotten a lot of strange stories since Natalee's disappearance," said Holloway. "Although the number of calls aren't as bad as they used to be, we still get them."

After listening to the man's claims, Holloway referred him to the attorney handling the case on this end.

"I'm about at the point where I'm running out of options," said Holloway. "The case has been closed by Aruban authorities and there just isn't any good information coming in anymore. But I still have to listen to every story I can. Maybe one day something will come from one of them."

A boat is still searching off the island of Aruba for Natalee's body. Working alongside Texas EquuSearch, a non-profit organization that specializes in searching for missing persons, Holloway said the owner of a survey boat equipped with some of the most up to date undersea technology has generously volunteered his time and crew to search for the missing teen.

"They've been down there for about three weeks," Holloway said. "You never know, maybe they'll find something."

Natalee Holloway was last seen the night before she and her classmates from Mountain Brook High School, located just outside Birmingham, Ala., were due to return from Aruba on a senior trip. Witnesses said they saw her get into a car occupied by three Aruban natives, Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and his younger brother, Satish Kalpoe.

During a television interview for the news program 48 Hours on March 25, 2006, Aruben Lead Investigator Gerold Dompig said theories surrounding the investigation, prior to it being closed, included Natalee's body being moved two or more times. The "source" Monday said the body was buried in Nicaragua instead of being dumped in the ocean as first suspected. Holloway has his doubts.

"He claims to have physical evidence but then balked at sending me samples so I could have DNA checked," Dave Holloway said. "There's another sign that this may be just another dead end."

Holloway has now been around the block several times since his daughter became missing. He knows there are a large number of people who would like to gain some sort of financial windfall by providing false information. As tiresome as it gets to field these kinds of calls, Holloway knows he has to listen, if for just a minute.

"Some people mean well and are genuinely trying to help but others are out there to rip you off," he said. "It's just something we have to put up with right now."

It will all stop when Natalee is found, he said.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_008001043.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: January 08, 2008, 02:59:56 AM »

Needle in a haystack

Information Overload Still Plagues Holloway Disappearance

"Some people mean well and are genuinely trying to help but others are out there to rip you off," he said. "It's just something we have to put up with right now."

It will all stop when Natalee is found, he said.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_008001043.html

and to think.....for over two and a half years this has gone on....heartbreaking.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: January 08, 2008, 03:01:55 AM »

He gives me the CREEPS!  There is something ugly about him, and I don't mean just his looking like a leprechaun.  Just scary looking to me, most people don't affect me that  way and he has ever since I first saw him.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: January 08, 2008, 03:33:25 AM »

He gives me the CREEPS!  There is something ugly about him, and I don't mean just his looking like a leprechaun.  Just scary looking to me, most people don't affect me that  way and he has ever since I first saw him.

me too...the only word I can think of to describe it is EVIL...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 08, 2008, 06:39:21 AM »

Thanks for all the help with the boats everyone. DePalm Tours/Pelican are situated right by the HI. I remember reading  the "Octopus' left the next day and also all about Captain Jethro. Also saw the 'Pair of Dice', 'Caroline' and 'Arawak King' posted about, but I'm not sure what type of boats these even are.

Scubajap said that she knew of at least 3 of these type (assuming tour/excursion) boats staying in the water that night as everyone went to the Soul beach festival and it didn't finish until late. (And of course, then they would be ready for business the next day).

They appear to be mostly catamarans.....didn't we just see a picture of one upside down on the ocean floor!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 08, 2008, 07:23:11 AM »

Thanks for all the help with the boats everyone. DePalm Tours/Pelican are situated right by the HI. I remember reading  the "Octopus' left the next day and also all about Captain Jethro. Also saw the 'Pair of Dice', 'Caroline' and 'Arawak King' posted about, but I'm not sure what type of boats these even are.

Scubajap said that she knew of at least 3 of these type (assuming tour/excursion) boats staying in the water that night as everyone went to the Soul beach festival and it didn't finish until late. (And of course, then they would be ready for business the next day).

They appear to be mostly catamarans.....didn't we just see a picture of one upside down on the ocean floor!

Maybe the many pictures here will help.    http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/27to29-05-05soulbeach/index.htm

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #594 on: January 08, 2008, 08:13:25 AM »

Even though the above post is from Amnesty International, it contains an English summary of Aruban law, for what its worth.

Does #95 sound kinda like the felony murder doctrine used in the US?  As in not just the perpetrator but others who are party to the commission of the crime? 

I read thru a great deal of this document and it is very interesting.  Thanks for finding and posting it.  Of course, if they  don't even follow their own rules, what are you going to do?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 08, 2008, 08:32:18 AM »

The Meridian Star should have better information.  Natalee did not go missing March 25, 2005.
Mr. Livingston may want to re-check his data before writing an article.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 08, 2008, 08:49:27 AM »

Good Morning!   Thanks Hotshot! Do you know anything about GVC house.... was it always yellow? Looking for a house that could be confused with Astrid's or maybe Lorenzo's. TIA

Did anyone notice anything when they opened that blog link that  Klaas posted last night, or is it just me? Shocked
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 08, 2008, 09:47:52 AM »

Good Morning!   Thanks Hotshot! Do you know anything about GVC house.... was it always yellow? Looking for a house that could be confused with Astrid's or maybe Lorenzo's. TIA

Did anyone notice anything when they opened that blog link that  Klaas posted last night, or is it just me? Shocked

scrap the first part...have found what I was looking for.

Marlee Sad
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #598 on: January 08, 2008, 10:27:22 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: January 08, 2008, 10:29:22 AM »

Posted by MF at RU (Note: This was on a TV program per MF and I don't know the accuracy of what MF is posting or if it's published in Bondia or Arubatoday)

Gerold Dompig admits in the Holloway case
Should have focused more on the US part in the investigation
Something that did not happen due to pressure and intimidation by (i.e.) the FBI

by Tito Laclé

Requesting more help and involving the US, is one of the things that Dompig, who was the first Chief investigator wants to do. This is what he declared on the TV program "Ta Asina Ta" last night in his latest interview on this topic.

On the insistance of the presentator Tito Laclé, Dompig answered a series of questions directly related to this most commented and complicated case. From his thoughts on the closing of the case to the impact that the case had on Aruba, all this was answered last night by ex-chief of Police, Gerold Dompig.

On the fact that the case is closed, Dompig said that the case is not closed and should no be. Officially the suspect are no longer suspects. But the case can never be closed. There is more information that can come up later on. It is known that after long years, information can still come in. The decision is understandable but there might be new things happening that will open the case again. He goes further by saying that the case will have a solution. And if possible, this year, 2008.

On the question if Gerold Dompig stayed on the case from the beginning till the end, how much different it will be today. Dompig said that he does not want to speak of Dompig alone, but a team. What he would have done different is try to get more information from the US. Something that was very weak according to Dompig's statement.

It was confirmed last night that during his time as chief investigator, there was a lot of pressure coming from the American authorities and political threatening calls for intimidation (*). The pressure was enormous on Dompig as well as the whole team. It was known that once they focus on the US part, through the FBI or other agencies, there would be setbacks.

One of the points is that there is no treaty between Aruba and the US on this type of issues. If there was a treaty, it would have been easier for the FBI agents to assit Aruba in a more active and participating way, contrary to the case now. Something that even the FBI agents commented to Dompig on several occasions.

One the lessons that could be learned, Dompig always said that they could have done a better job. For the police, recoding the interrogations was good, but you must maintain your local language for the interrogations, which was something that was not done. They choose to use the Dutch language so that the Dutch investigators could follow the interrogations.

*(On tape Dompig said that intimidations came from a US congressman and he was even asked to go the States but refused to do so)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.