May 01, 2024, 11:39:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252545 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 08, 2008, 06:44:01 PM »

I believe the US Attorney General can make a case for targeting American female tourists.  I believe it would be a hate crime by a gang...twenty times...Dompig's son also involved.  Interpol would be involved because of police corruption.  I believe Dopmig and the FBI are very well aware of this.
this could be exactly the reason paulus and j2k is getting so much support and help from the privileged in power on the island.  it is definitely the kind of thing that would ruin their money train for years.  look how many of the power players have sons in this age range that could be implicated in this kind of thing.
dennisintn

We know The Minister of Justice was caught red handed trying to pimp the 3 Dominican girls not to mention Minister Ramon Lee raping a woman and nothing being done. We heard about the young teenager who was raped and filmed and nothing was done there either. We know the story of A.Cormier who was drugged and Raped and nothing was ever done then as well. I am sure there are countless others that  reported crimes to the FBI or never came forward. My opinion is Natalee's murder was covered up because of the Influence of those involved but also the way the Aruban Govt covers up most everything that happens to Woman or Americans on that island.

All the son's were involved also play a role in all of this as well as the connections that Van Der Sloot,Wever and whoever else had that was involved. I truly believe if this was a rape and not a murder they would have still covered it up. Nothing bad can ever happen to a tourist as we have seen the last 12 years since the last American was murdered and since then Americans just dissapear. Their stats on Violent crimes/Rapes is laughable. I think they said in 2005 they had 1 murder and 6 rapes  The heart of all of this is the Aruban Govt.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 06:48:33 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: January 08, 2008, 06:55:28 PM »

where is CBB...I think she crossed over to the "dark Side" CBB...have you been hanging out with the refugees?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: January 08, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »

where is CBB...I think she crossed over to the "dark Side" CBB...have you been hanging out with the refugees?

oops...CBB must not be in the cage..better tell my joke so she doesn't come back and read this later and think what the heck..lol
I was looking for my valentine avi and it was listed under idstlou instead of ldstlou...only the refugees call me idstlou..they write it Idstlou...just a little humor... Rolling Eyes

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: January 08, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »

How many actually post at RU?  Is their population diminished?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: January 08, 2008, 07:32:03 PM »

How many actually post at RU?  Is their population diminished?

Very few posting there now.  Actually, posting is down in all of the Natalee Holloway forums because there's so little news in the case.  Some forums have virtually closed. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #685 on: January 08, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »

OT

KIWI, I love your avatar!  I have two female shelties, like daughters to me.  Am I correct that the picture is a sheltie?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: January 08, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »

I am also checking the Persistence site regularly with no updates.  My thoughts are that they have experienced a problem with the ship, or equipment, the seas are not being cooperative, they have shifted the search area, they have found something and Kyle has been asked not to post anything as yet.  Kyle is sea sick, computer not working...what else can it be?

The anticipation is killing me!  Prayers for all of them and for Natalee and her family. 

klaas, I noticed you haven't commented, are you aware of any developments, or have you just been asked to be mum?  Both? Wink

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 08, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »

OT

KIWI, I love your avatar!  I have two female shelties, like daughters to me.  Am I correct that the picture is a sheltie?
Ya she is a sheltie, and just a pup!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: January 08, 2008, 07:54:51 PM »

Let's say you've known someone since you were little.  That someone gets motion sick, on the water and has never been on your boat (as stated in "the diaries").  Would you really invite that friend on the boat??  Why bother?

Joran lists everyone he has bumped into or called....except no mention of Sander....Koen yes...but no Sander....and no mention of a boat.

What made ALE ask Sander about Joran, related to that boat??  Who gave them the heads up??  Don't see a boat mentioned in any PV.  Yet, low and behold, when Sander is questioned about Joran and the boat, by golly he did invite the guy aboard that Sunday...how coincidental.

Now then, over two weeks of not notifying setar of a "stolen" phone (not lost), that someone could be using and racking up bills...Sander discloses he has discussed his phone issue with Freddy (the day after it was "stolen").

Is Sander a safe fall guy because of his age??  or...is he the boatman? hmmmmm

I have always thought Sander drove the boat.  I think Koen was
too afraid.  It was said that Koen was in Florida, but I think he
was just scared.

Maybe their parents were in Florida.........

That makes good sense!  If Joran knew the parents were gone, he would not
have hesitated to call the brothers for assistance.  If that is the case, I would
guess that they did their dirty work in the early morning hours after Paulus
picked him up at 4:00 AM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: January 08, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »

OT

Ya she is a sheltie, and just a pup!

Well she is beautiful!  I hope she gives as much love and joy to your life as mine do.  I bought Scout for my son's birthday when she was 5 weeks old, we acquired her sister Prissy when they were both a year old.  Someone had bought her and brought her back; we believe she was mistreated, she was so skiddish that we actually lost her twice once for over a month and we were devastated but eventually found her again.  She's fine now after about a year of all the love we could give her.  They guard my every movement....I have some pics on my computer at work and I need an avatar also so I will send one home tomorrow and try to add it so you can see them.  They are great companions.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 08, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

I am also checking the Persistence site regularly with no updates.  My thoughts are that they have experienced a problem with the ship, or equipment, the seas are not being cooperative, they have shifted the search area, they have found something and Kyle has been asked not to post anything as yet.  Kyle is sea sick, computer not working...what else can it be?

The anticipation is killing me!  Prayers for all of them and for Natalee and her family. 

klaas, I noticed you haven't commented, are you aware of any developments, or have you just been asked to be mum?  Both? Wink

Not Klaas, but I have thought printed Kyle's last post and noticed tossed
the lines and figured he was sea sick and just hasn't felt like posting.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: January 08, 2008, 08:00:05 PM »

No, I haven't heard anything either.  I'm trying to get ahold of Red and see if he's heard anything.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 08, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »

i love shelties

they are really smart, i have had several of them and they have all been good
i have 1 now.  Razz

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 08, 2008, 08:03:40 PM »

JORAN is the DEVIL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: January 08, 2008, 08:05:19 PM »

Not Klaas, but I have thought printed Kyle's last post and noticed tossed
the lines and figured he was sea sick and just hasn't felt like posting.

No, tossed the lines is a nautical phrase for  untieing the ship, and leaving the dock and setting sail. You untie the boat and toss the lines.  He may be sea sick as well though!  With those high rolling seas, everyone is no doubt.  I wonder how the date line crew is doing??

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 08, 2008, 08:07:27 PM »

AZSunny
I'm right here with you, a nervous wreck; I hardly slept at all last night.  I'm just so anxious about it all.  I know they are all probably exhausted and or sick from all the being tossed about.  I'm hoping they are quiet because of developments in the search that they don't want out, as you said, it can't hurt to HOPE!  I even tried to add a little humor last night in Robots absence....

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 08, 2008, 08:09:47 PM »

Here is an earlier quote from Kyle...

Now a routine, the crew toss the lines and we depart. Leaving the dock past the ..... The crew diligently toss the lines and she's free of the dock. ...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: January 08, 2008, 08:12:17 PM »

I do hope that they haven't just ended it without success, but that is a possiblity as well.  I haven't slept more than 7 hours in 2 days.  I can't get it off my mind. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 08, 2008, 08:18:56 PM »

i love shelties

they are really smart, i have had several of them and they have all been good
i have 1 now.  Razz

Hi Robots!  These are our first shelties, we've had many, many dogs and have others now also but Scout and Prissy rule the roost right now.  We have an older lab named Blondie and they are so jealous of her.  She's outside during the day and comes in at night and they still bark at her and chase her to her room....it's funny.  If it weren't for Blondie's motor-tail she would be an inside dog also but she can do some damage with that tail!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: January 08, 2008, 08:19:54 PM »

I know some have said even if the Persistence doesn't find anything this will eliminate one avenue of thought as to Natalee being in the ocean.   If they do  not search around the entire island how is that possible to say?  If she isn't found I don't think any possibility is eliminated.  Guess I don't see it like everyone else.   Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.