May 01, 2024, 09:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252523 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: January 08, 2008, 10:52:02 PM »

47,000 people have not accessed persistence blog.  think interest in natalee holloway has faded?
dennisintn

You must mean now. Right?
lol, i meant "now".  the total is now 47,l00. climbing by the minute.
dennisintn  (also known as fumble fingers)

Thank you. Interest has not -- negative, nanner, nanner -- faded.

downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: January 08, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »

Hello everyone. Is there any new's from the Persistence yet?

That's why I keep checking in many times a day lately
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 08, 2008, 11:04:54 PM »

I am still wondering who was arrested June 11th at 6AM. The first article says Freddy was being held since June 9th..Unless that is incorrect,someone else was arrested on June 11th 2005 at 6AM after the Confession and leading them to the body..etc.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, the two Surinamese brothers previously detained in the Natalee Holloway case, have been re-arrested on suspicion of premeditated rape and murder, Aruban government officials said Friday. A third person was also detained.

Prosecutor's office spokeswoman Mariaine Croes told FOX News that the third person was a man known as "Freddy" or "F.A.," said to be a friend of Joran van der Sloot, who has been held in the case since June 9.

It was unclear if the third arrest was related to the Holloway case.

"Freddy" has been held since June 9?
http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2005/08/more-from-aruba.html
-----------------------------------------------
6AM Arrest on June 11th 2005
Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.
    It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Late Friday, Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man who made the statement was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took her to a beach the night she went missing made the statement.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/710730/2/50
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:08:14 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: January 08, 2008, 11:06:38 PM »

There are many hoping & praying for their safety & success.
I've got everything crossed - even my eyes  Laughing

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 08, 2008, 11:19:32 PM »

kkate, lol   Laughing  I blinked my eyes and you changed  Laughing Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: January 08, 2008, 11:28:50 PM »

What a bunch of BS! This whole "Dutch" Investiagtion stinks!!!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: January 08, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »

We are going on 3 days now since we last heard from Kyle Sad He hasn't updated the blog or has he updated the comments. Haven't seen him on SM either,He may have caught a flight back home and is resting? I would imagine we will hear soon if the search is done or whats goin on? Hopefully they are all safe and in good health.

From what I have heard, they are definitely still searching.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 08, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »

10/26/2005
This is the mysterious cement block found by EquuSearch divers.

I wish I were a certified diver. But without those skills, I have to stay on the boat while the pros slip on their scuba gear. Two divers head to the ocean floor to investigate the suspicious object. As hard as I try, I can't see anything 40 feet down, so I just follow their air bubbles as they break on the surface. They are gone for about 10 minutes. Finally, back to the surface. It is NOT a fishing cage. It is a large cement block. But the divers say it is suspiciously out of place.

The cement block could be a boat mooring. That sounds like a logical explanation to me, since lots of boats are sporadically moored in this area of the harbor. But the divers say the cement block has nearly no marine growth, indicating that it is brand new. And it has no hooks to moor a boat. I think maybe it just flipped over when it was dropped into the sea and the hooks are on the underside. But the EquuSearch team wants to determine if they need to bring this block to the surface for further investigation.

Now we're on a fact finding mission. The divers check out the moorings of several nearby boats to see if they all look the same. They find one that's similar, but nothing that's identical to the block we just found. So the EquuSearch volunteers mark the spot for further investigation. Then it's back to shore.

I know we're on our way to meet Dave Holloway back on the dock. I think to myself "I wish we had good news to share." Then I think about the reality of that statement. Other than finding out that his daughter is alive and well, what is "good news" for Dave Holloway? Good news is not what we're looking for in the ocean. I was looking for closure today – closure for a father has accepted the painful reality that his daughter may never come home alive.

Dave meets us on shore with his usual optimistic smile. I don't know how he does it. I know it helps to be with Tim Miller. Tim reminds us all that it was another successful day, pointing out that we cleared several more square miles on the map. Tim says "We have a better idea of where we won't find Natalee. Tomorrow is another day."

Source: http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=832
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 11:36:17 PM by Observer » Logged

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #748 on: January 08, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »

What a bunch of BS! This whole "Dutch" Investiagtion stinks!!!!!

That's putting it mildly *******! It is a complete and total joke....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 08, 2008, 11:33:28 PM »

kkate, lol   Laughing  I blinked my eyes and you changed  Laughing Laughing

Klaas, I almost didn't recognize you without your cage!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 08, 2008, 11:33:55 PM »

We are going on 3 days now since we last heard from Kyle Sad He hasn't updated the blog or has he updated the comments. Haven't seen him on SM either,He may have caught a flight back home and is resting? I would imagine we will hear soon if the search is done or whats goin on? Hopefully they are all safe and in good health.

Thats good news! Smile

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: January 08, 2008, 11:38:00 PM »

[/quote

I don't doubt that for a minute ! Prayers for you all..
Hug the other half for me.. k?   Cool
 I have a good feeling about this all.. I dont post much.. trying to get my life in order somewhat... BUT  do have a gret feeling.. and feel answers are right around the corner.    HUGS
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: January 08, 2008, 11:39:37 PM »

[/quote

I don't doubt that for a minute ! Prayers for you all..
Hug the other half for me.. k?   Cool
 I have a good feeling about this all.. I dont post much.. trying to get my life in order somewhat... BUT  do have a gret feeling.. and feel answers are right around the corner.    HUGS

SORRY.. I messed that all up  Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: January 08, 2008, 11:40:18 PM »

Dammit.. I give up.. pffttttttttttttttttttttt   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 08, 2008, 11:41:31 PM »

Casa   Laughing I don't recognize me either, lol  Laughing

Angie - don't worry about it  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: January 08, 2008, 11:48:30 PM »

Casa   Laughing I don't recognize me either, lol  Laughing

Angie - don't worry about it  Wink

LOL Klaas   Wink   Thanks ! 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 08, 2008, 11:52:19 PM »

Private Investigator TJ Ward Interview for those that havent heard it before it's one of the best interviews you will hear from him.
5-1-07
640 WGST Atlanta. Talk. Radio.

http://tinyurl.com/33o437

Real Joran Posts TJ Ward must have some good info on the sloots..Joran doesnt like PI'S  Wink

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 12:13:21 AM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 08, 2008, 11:53:30 PM »

Laughing

Good Night Angie.  Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: January 08, 2008, 11:54:00 PM »

I am still wondering who was arrested June 11th at 6AM. The first article says Freddy was being held since June 9th..Unless that is incorrect,someone else was arrested on June 11th 2005 at 6AM after the Confession and leading them to the body..etc.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, the two Surinamese brothers previously detained in the Natalee Holloway case, have been re-arrested on suspicion of premeditated rape and murder, Aruban government officials said Friday. A third person was also detained.

Prosecutor's office spokeswoman Mariaine Croes told FOX News that the third person was a man known as "Freddy" or "F.A.," said to be a friend of Joran van der Sloot, who has been held in the case since June 9.

It was unclear if the third arrest was related to the Holloway case.

"Freddy" has been held since June 9?
http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2005/08/more-from-aruba.html
-----------------------------------------------
6AM Arrest on June 11th 2005
Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.
    It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

Saturday morning, police refused to comment on the arrest or say if they had discovered anything overnight that solved the mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway, 18, who was last seen in the early hours of May 30.

Late Friday, Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man who made the statement was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took her to a beach the night she went missing made the statement.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/710730/2/50

Whoa!!  Hold on!  According to this they are counting Freddy as the third person arrested.  Did I read that right? He was arrested with the Kalpoes on this day also.

Deepak
Satish
Joran
Freddy
Who is next...the person arrested on June 11...wonder who it was?

Guido has been questioned before June 9. In fact, I think Guido was trying to get out of dodge by this time.   Hmmmm had they arrested Guido before this? The 2 guards. One of the fishermen. Several Pro Services employees.  They knew the guards were innocent by now. By the 11th they had talked to Satish twice according to the discovery log. Then they talked to Freddy again on the 12th.  This interesting...this leaves all sorts of things open if this is true.  Where is Mum?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: January 08, 2008, 11:56:03 PM »

Laughing

Good Night Angie.  Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Hi Janet !  Nice to see you and goodnight to you. Sweet dreams !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.