May 01, 2024, 10:36:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252535 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: January 09, 2008, 01:00:57 AM »

We are going on 3 days now since we last heard from Kyle Sad He hasn't updated the blog or has he updated the comments. Haven't seen him on SM either,He may have caught a flight back home and is resting? I would imagine we will hear soon if the search is done or whats goin on? Hopefully they are all safe and in good health.

From what I have heard, they are definitely still searching.

thank goodness....I needed to hear (read) that!  I've washed and blow dryed one sheltie with a very thick coat and am resting for a minute before I do the other.  I'm so tired, I'm not tired.....but I have extremely too much nervous energy.  My sons think I'm losing it, I'm sure.  One of them asked me why in the world I started washing the dogs after 10pm, I just looked at him and he quietly went to his room......In case you can't tell I'm a rather anxious monkey..... my insides feel like this! bounce

I feel for you. Trust me !!     We need to relax ..  Wink

thanks Angie   

YW    and nice to meet yah ! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: January 09, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »

Interresting, Glenda/Renfro has crawled out from under her rock to post at RU tonight.  Wonder what's got her motivated to post?  Of course, she's posting crap blaming anything thay might have happened to Natalee on Beth for allowing her to go to a location where drinking was legal for 18yr olds.  Rolling Eyes
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: January 09, 2008, 01:02:18 AM »

What's going on around here?  Are you guys playing strip poker?

Klaas is out of her cage and Angie changed right in front of us. Shocked Shocked

Deal me in!!! Cool

LMAO   CBB made me a new outfit.. I didnt even ask  Shocked  Sorry if I skeered you all changing  lol

You look nice in hearts,

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: January 09, 2008, 01:04:38 AM »

Interresting, Glenda/Renfro has crawled out from under her rock to post at RU tonight.  Wonder what's got her motivated to post?  Of course, she's posting crap blaming anything thay might have happened to Natalee on Beth for allowing her to go to a location where drinking was legal for 18yr olds.  Rolling Eyes

What a skank bitch   Mad Mad Mad
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 01:06:49 AM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 09, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »

What's going on around here?  Are you guys playing strip poker?

Klaas is out of her cage and Angie changed right in front of us. Shocked Shocked

Deal me in!!! Cool

Hi there! Where have you been?  Missed your little bear face. We are just talking Shango and Simian again...I am sure you are not surprised.  Laughing

Hi Lala's.  Thanks.

Shango and Simian, really?  What a surprise.   Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: January 09, 2008, 01:07:18 AM »

I am PATHETIC,.,. Im sorry Lalas.. I screwd up quotes AGAIN..   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 Write me up in your book..   

Thanks for the Advil...I think it's all those hearts getting in your way.  Stand still!  Rolling Eyes

LOL IM trying.. but. Im worse in real life.. and I WILL stand still one of these days !   Cool
CBB gave me the heart~ons..        LOL   Wink And dont you run for those damn MUFFS either. 

We are so gonna be in trouble tomorrow... Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: January 09, 2008, 01:09:44 AM »

I did it again.. F'd up another quote.. I gotta go to bed. I have alot of work ahead of me.. perhaps a NEW job on the horizon..  Gonna be a gramma.. and hit with a divorce ! Merry Chritmas and Happy New Year to Angie !
 I WILL survive this dammit.  I know I have it in me..    

Good night everyone..  HUGS ans sweet dreams.. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 09, 2008, 01:09:59 AM »

LOL IM trying.. but. Im worse in real life.. and I WILL stand still one of these days !   Cool
CBB gave me the heart~ons..        LOL   Wink And dont you run for those damn MUFFS either. 

Are you wearing bunny ears?

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: January 09, 2008, 01:10:08 AM »

Must have been a really big rock. Rolling Eyes
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #809 on: January 09, 2008, 01:12:13 AM »

I did it again.. F'd up another quote.. I gotta go to bed. I have alot of work ahead of me.. perhaps a NEW job on the horizon..  Gonna be a gramma.. and hit with a divorce ! Merry Chritmas and Happy New Year to Angie !

YOU WILL SURVIVE ANGIE!  We all love you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of yourself.  nite!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: January 09, 2008, 01:12:20 AM »

I am PATHETIC,.,. Im sorry Lalas.. I screwd up quotes AGAIN..   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 Write me up in your book..   

Thanks for the Advil...I think it's all those hearts getting in your way.  Stand still!  Rolling Eyes

We are so gonna be in trouble tomorrow... Laughing

Yah think?   lol  Luv yah chicky.. Niters..
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 09, 2008, 01:14:18 AM »

If you have never read the report by Clausens Investigation on the Lions Den it is a interesting read.MO
http://nataleehollowaywhatweknowsofar.blogspot.com/ 
 (Near bottom of page for rest of the report)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 01:31:09 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: January 09, 2008, 01:14:33 AM »

You need to fumigate the cage just bringing her name here.  Everyone close their eyes while I spray..

Did I get it all?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 09, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »

YOU WILL SURVIVE ANGIE!  We all love you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of yourself.  nite!

Ditto.  I'm so sorry Angie.  Sad

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: January 09, 2008, 01:16:46 AM »

You need to fumigate the cage just bringing her name here.  Everyone close their eyes while I spray..

Did I get it all?

Cough...cough....I think you got her....cough, cough... Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: January 09, 2008, 01:24:00 AM »

Time for me to hug Nemo...I remember reading all that before.  I spent hours looking at the Clausen info...fascinating.  I wish I had saved all that stuff.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 09, 2008, 01:29:55 AM »

The Clausen report said Freddy takes his pictures in the Lions Den.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 09, 2008, 01:45:56 AM »

10/10/05 Big Story

Dompig also talks about Joran van der Sloot’s “apartment” (a little house hooked on to his parents house). He says that Aruban judges DENIED a search warrant of the van der Sloot property, because “they did not make a good enough case”.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 09, 2008, 01:57:08 AM »

10/10/05 Big Story

Dompig also talks about Joran van der Sloot’s “apartment” (a little house hooked on to his parents house). He says that Aruban judges DENIED a search warrant of the van der Sloot property, because “they did not make a good enough case”.

Now they're sorry they didn't search the whole property.  GMAB  Mad

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 09, 2008, 02:10:33 AM »

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 02:31:25 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.