April 18, 2024, 01:06:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 251847 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »

Thank you IDStLou, Klaas, and VMS for the info of Beth on Oprah.

For the Monkeys, especially Angie. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtR8_qw_yM
Hiya NM~!! I am excited too that Beth and Matt will be on the Oprah show!

O/T  It looks like CBB has to make you a new avatar, as you can see she did a great job on mine  Very Happy
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

I have a question if anyone knows the answer; is Oprah broadcast in Aruba?

ld, if Oprah was doing a show in Aruba, wouldn't you think they may have something to be there for?

GEL - I think ldstlou was wondering if they can watch Oprah in Aruba.  I don't think the show is being taped in Aruba (or maybe I misunderstood your post)  Wink

My guess is yes, they can get Oprah in Aruba.  What they don't get is the cable shows I think. 

Klaas is starting to understand me..lol...pretty scarey huh Klaas...you may have been doing this too long now!! lol

Thanks Klaas, I did misunderstand ld's post...just a little wishful thnking on my part. Very Happy Wink

We had hoped that Oprah would get involved for so long, I am glad she is finally doing a show on Natalee. It will reach a very large audience and imo, have some serious ramifications...where's the beef?! lol Can't help Aruba's image nor it's spring tourism numbers!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 09, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »

Television entertainment comes in all kinds of flavors. Situational Comedies (Sitcoms), News, Reality shows, Game shows, Documentaries,  Extreme Sports or Movies.

Cable TV Aruba offers the leading broadcast stations from the U.S.A. such as ABC, CBS,
and NBC,  as well as leading stations from Latin Amercia. In addition we carry all the
well known Cable networks such as CNN, ESPN, USA, FOX and Nickelodeon.

Cable TV Aruba also offers several movie packages for your at home
entertainment. HBO, Cinemax, Movie City and Cinecanal offer an
extensive choice of movies.

http://www.cta.aw/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82&Itemid=67

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 09, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »

ld, if Oprah was doing a show in Aruba, wouldn't you think they may have something to be there for?

GEL - I think ldstlou was wondering if they can watch Oprah in Aruba.  I don't think the show is being taped in Aruba (or maybe I misunderstood your post)  Wink

My guess is yes, they can get Oprah in Aruba.  What they don't get is the cable shows I think. 

Klaas is starting to understand me..lol...pretty scarey huh Klaas...you may have been doing this too long now!! lol

Thanks Klaas, I did misunderstand ld's post...just a little wishful thnking on my part. Very Happy Wink

We had hoped that Oprah would get involved for so long, I am glad she is finally doing a show on Natalee. It will reach a very large audience and imo, have some serious ramifications...where's the beef?! lol Can't help Aruba's image nor it's spring tourism numbers!!!

BETH STRIKES BACK!!!
And good for her after they latest Aruba pulled on her!!!!
Let's see how the refugees start bashing Oprah and trying to play this one down!!! Like her or not, Oprah has one hell of an audience!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 09, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »

Television entertainment comes in all kinds of flavors. Situational Comedies (Sitcoms), News, Reality shows, Game shows, Documentaries,  Extreme Sports or Movies.

Cable TV Aruba offers the leading broadcast stations from the U.S.A. such as ABC, CBS,
and NBC,  as well as leading stations from Latin Amercia. In addition we carry all the
well known Cable networks such as CNN, ESPN, USA, FOX and Nickelodeon.

Cable TV Aruba also offers several movie packages for your at home
entertainment. HBO, Cinemax, Movie City and Cinecanal offer an
extensive choice of movies.

http://www.cta.aw/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82&Itemid=67

Cool!!! Tell them the REAL Truth Beth!!! Go get 'em girl!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: January 09, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »

Is that blood on her feet? How did she die again? Drowning? Body put in a dirty pick up truck?  Shocked

I don't know this one.  That sure looks like blood on her feet.
Hmmm..It appears the toes could have cuts on them. I guess its possible she stepped on coral when she drowned. When they pulled her out it dried on her feet? Is that possible?

I hope I don't offend here, but you know, there are creatures in the water...  There may have been small wounds from the coral and fishes picked at it...

From what I saw it looked like a drowning and the cuts could have been coral. Just weird how it dried on the left foot,almost as though he walked on the blood and it dried on his heel.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 09, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

I agree with you ldstlou. The Oprah show goes into millions of homes. This is great news!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: January 09, 2008, 08:02:24 PM »

I agree with you ldstlou. The Oprah show goes into millions of homes. This is great news!

I have been grinning ear to ear all day!!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 09, 2008, 08:09:36 PM »

Elaine!!!!  It is so good to "see" you! And you look extra wonderful in your CBB Vtine's outfit.  I'm so behind, or such a behind Surprised, I'm still catching up from insane work and the holidays.

I hope Oprah does justice for Nat and Beth.

2NJ,From what I heard you are not crazy if you talk to yourself, only when you answer yourself. Very Happy

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 09, 2008, 08:13:36 PM »

For LaLa'smom

#  Shango Says:
June 27th, 2005 at 12:26 pm

Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting

Simian your Doppleganger is with us

#  Babalú Says:
June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am

Concerned

No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Thank you froggy. Wink

You are most welcome.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: January 09, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »

Is that blood on her feet? How did she die again? Drowning? Body put in a dirty pick up truck?  Shocked

I don't know this one.  That sure looks like blood on her feet.
Hmmm..It appears the toes could have cuts on them. I guess its possible she stepped on coral when she drowned. When they pulled her out it dried on her feet? Is that possible?

I hope I don't offend here, but you know, there are creatures in the water...  There may have been small wounds from the coral and fishes picked at it...

From what I saw it looked like a drowning and the cuts could have been coral. Just weird how it dried on the left foot,almost as though he walked on the blood and it dried on his heel.
Typical "death" in aruba. STRANGE. Like the "suicides" where the persons' knees were bent b/c they were to close to the ground, and their hands in their pockets!?

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: January 09, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »

But remember, Ophra has a home on Aruba!  I think she is supportive of Beth and Dave though.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 09, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »

But remember, Ophra has a home on Aruba!  I think she is supportive of Beth and Dave though.

hmmmm I had no idea she had a home there.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 09, 2008, 08:21:43 PM »

I know Oprah has a home in Hawaii, but I'm not sure if she has one in Aruba too.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 09, 2008, 08:27:21 PM »

Hooray...

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Update: Wed 09-Jan 1816 hrs
All Internet connectivity was lost for two days due to rough seas and equipment failure. The old adage "No news is good news" only applies on land. Offshore, the 'Law of the Sea' rules and no news usually just means "lost contact". The seas were 6-8ft with the occasional 12+ft swell. The past two nights were spent conducting a bathymetry-only survey of the new grid. The new grid more than doubles the original search area. If completed, the total area thoroughly searched will be 80% the size of Aruba. Currently, the seas are calm relative to what we've been experiencing. The four digits posted on the echo-sounder is a reminder of the limits being put to the test.

Every body of water near land has its own unique character, temperament, and color. The nature of water is governed by the trio of land, sea, and sky. The sea surface reflects the sky, the water column contains the turbidity from the land, and the seabed stares upward through the water column as long as the water allows it to. However, as the seabed falls away into the abyss, the color is always the same dark navy blue. Staring into these deep and dark waters reminds me that this island is surrounded by the same water that flows throughout our entire world. On the surface, the expanse of the sea divides us. Looking deeper, it is really what connects us all. Perhaps the sea gives a reflection of human nature and not just the sky.

What were the water conditions the morning/day of May 30, 2005?

Obviously ... it would have been very risky for the small boat owned by Koen's father to have ventured out if water conditions mirrored what the Persistence has been experiencing throughout this search.

Janet

May 30, 2005   Wind Conditions in Aruba

Wind Speed           11 mph / 22 km/h ()     
Max Wind Speed    26 mph / 43 km/h     
Max Gust Speed     37 mph / 59 km/h     
Visibility                7.4 miles / 12.0 kilometers 

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/TNCA/2005/5/30/DailyHistory.html

Thank you Pita.

According to my hubby ... who has fished and cruised ... the Georgia Strait and Gulf Island as well as the West Coast of Vancouver Island (British Columbia) all his life ... the above conditions wind conditions that Pita posted constitues a small craft warning.  Small craft is considered vessels up to 20 feet.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 09, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »

One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak who said that Deepak confessed one evening while using drugs together that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean.

Ten miles out the depth is 3000 meters. I don't think persistence is looking that far out. The water is over 9000 feet deep and the surface and underwater currents run to Panama.

10 miles?  How long would that take in the Gottenbos boat?  How long would it take in a different kind of boat?

Somewhere around 30 minutes...

a slow speed realistic speed would be between 20-30 mph
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #976 on: January 09, 2008, 08:30:08 PM »

Thank you IDStLou, Klaas, and VMS for the info of Beth on Oprah.

For the Monkeys, especially Angie. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtR8_qw_yM

LMAO!  That is perfect.  I have to show the whole fandamily now....

Thank you, NM.

It's almost as good as the penguin smacking JVDS in the water....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #977 on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:28 PM »

Hooray...

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Update: Wed 09-Jan 1816 hrs
All Internet connectivity was lost for two days due to rough seas and equipment failure. The old adage "No news is good news" only applies on land. Offshore, the 'Law of the Sea' rules and no news usually just means "lost contact". The seas were 6-8ft with the occasional 12+ft swell. The past two nights were spent conducting a bathymetry-only survey of the new grid. The new grid more than doubles the original search area. If completed, the total area thoroughly searched will be 80% the size of Aruba. Currently, the seas are calm relative to what we've been experiencing. The four digits posted on the echo-sounder is a reminder of the limits being put to the test.

Every body of water near land has its own unique character, temperament, and color. The nature of water is governed by the trio of land, sea, and sky. The sea surface reflects the sky, the water column contains the turbidity from the land, and the seabed stares upward through the water column as long as the water allows it to. However, as the seabed falls away into the abyss, the color is always the same dark navy blue. Staring into these deep and dark waters reminds me that this island is surrounded by the same water that flows throughout our entire world. On the surface, the expanse of the sea divides us. Looking deeper, it is really what connects us all. Perhaps the sea gives a reflection of human nature and not just the sky.

What were the water conditions the morning/day of May 30, 2005?

Obviously ... it would have been very risky for the small boat owned by Koen's father to have ventured out if water conditions mirrored what the Persistence has been experiencing throughout this search.

Janet

May 30, 2005   Wind Conditions in Aruba

Wind Speed           11 mph / 22 km/h ()     
Max Wind Speed    26 mph / 43 km/h     
Max Gust Speed     37 mph / 59 km/h     
Visibility                7.4 miles / 12.0 kilometers 

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/TNCA/2005/5/30/DailyHistory.html

Thank you Pita.

According to my hubby ... who has fished and cruised ... the Georgia Strait and Gulf Island as well as the West Coast of Vancouver Island (British Columbia) all his life ... the above conditions wind conditions that Pita posted constitues a small craft warning.  Small craft is considered vessels up to 20 feet.

Janet.
The perps don't seem to be bothered by any kind of warnings plus They were probably so high on their drugs that They never thought about the rough seas. JMHO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »

Let's get to 50  Cool
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:48 PM »

[

[/quote]

I know Oprah has a home in Hawaii, but I'm not sure if she has one in Aruba too.

[/quote]

From Oprah's Bio:

Homes
Winfrey currently lives on “The Promised Land”, her 42 acre (170,000 m˛) ocean and mountain view estate in Montecito, California, outside of Santa Barbara. Winfrey also owns a house in Lavallette, New Jersey, an apartment in Chicago, an estate on Fisher Island off the coast of Miami, a ski house in Telluride, Colorado, and a home on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Winfrey's show is based in Chicago, so she spends time there, specifically in the neighborhood of Streeterville, but otherwise resides in California. Her Hawaii property was featured on the cover of O at Home and on her TV show.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.