May 01, 2024, 09:08:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 252512 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: January 09, 2008, 04:19:44 PM »

One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak who said that Deepak confessed one evening while using drugs together that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean.

Ten miles out the depth is 3000 meters. I don't think persistence is looking that far out. The water is over 9000 feet deep and the surface and underwater currents run to Panama.

In My Opinion
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: January 09, 2008, 04:24:05 PM »

On Hodges website:

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx?200819

January 9, 2008
Journal—Trips to Aruba Linked to Search for Body (between 12/18/07 and 1/2/08)

Ent

December 18th

I arrived in Aruba on the afternoon of December 18th. Shortly I met with Tim Miller (Texas Equusearch) and Louis Shaefer who is the lead sponsor of the search (along with his project manager, Tim Trahan)—and who had arranged for several expedition firms to participate in the search including J.D. Silvetti (who provided the search boat, the Persistence).  Louis had just flown in for the first time also and immediately suggested not long after dark that we drive out to Fisherman’s Huts—almost certainly where the three suspects took off from the shore with Natalee’s body in a recently stolen cage. (More on specifics of that story below).

(snipped)

The fisherman described the cage as made of 3/8 inch iron (such as used in concrete reinforcing—“rebar”) with a frame size approximately 5 ½ feet by 4 feet by 17 inches.  He described it as a large fishing cage with frame wrapped in chicken wire (hexagonal openings) having an opening in one panel which allowed them to trap fish. He felt like it would take two men to manage cage. It would lay low in the nearby fishing boat. He recalls the iron stain in the grass when the cage had gone missing—this almost directly behind his hut on the south side of huts.

As I write this, the ocean search is now getting to deeper waters where the body most likely is. The boat has demonstrated excellent capability to spot underwater targets. Various anonymous tips have been received about the location of Natalee’s body. One of the most intriguing has been a tip from a reported friend of Deepak who said that Deepak confessed one evening while using drugs together that they had dropped the body 10 miles out into the ocean.

Very interesting indeed.... I would love to know how many of the "tips" match - meaning location wise.  I don't doubt that one of the perps has blabbed to someone.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 09, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »

I did it again.. F'd up another quote.. I gotta go to bed. I have alot of work ahead of me.. perhaps a NEW job on the horizon..  Gonna be a gramma.. and hit with a divorce ! Merry Chritmas and Happy New Year to Angie !
 I WILL survive this dammit.  I know I have it in me..    

Good night everyone..  HUGS ans sweet dreams.. 

YOU WILL SURVIVE ANGIE!  We all love you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of yourself.  nite!

Yeah, what she said.  Love you Angie.
What Peaches said.

add me to the what they said's...hang in there Angie and remember we are here for you...big hugs coming your way

more hugs coming your way from me too!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 09, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »

Hodges writings are interesting in that they debunk so many
things that have been stated as fact by the likes of Dompig
and Renfro.
Interesting also that he seems to indicate that the Gottenbos
kept their boat at the marina near the Holiday Inn and Marriott
regularly.  Possibably the picture we saw of the boat was
when it had been trailered to the home for work or cleaning.
It shows the thoroughness of the search crew in that they
had a replica of the fish trap constructed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 09, 2008, 05:24:09 PM »

Hodges writings are interesting in that they debunk so many
things that have been stated as fact by the likes of Dompig
and Renfro.
Interesting also that he seems to indicate that the Gottenbos
kept their boat at the marina near the Holiday Inn and Marriott
regularly.  Possibably the picture we saw of the boat was
when it had been trailered to the home for work or cleaning.
It shows the thoroughness of the search crew in that they
had a replica of the fish trap constructed.

REALLY fascinating stuff!!! Going back to read more. Thanks for the link Klaas!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 09, 2008, 05:37:36 PM »

Hooray...

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Update: Wed 09-Jan 1816 hrs
All Internet connectivity was lost for two days due to rough seas and equipment failure. The old adage "No news is good news" only applies on land. Offshore, the 'Law of the Sea' rules and no news usually just means "lost contact". The seas were 6-8ft with the occasional 12+ft swell. The past two nights were spent conducting a bathymetry-only survey of the new grid. The new grid more than doubles the original search area. If completed, the total area thoroughly searched will be 80% the size of Aruba. Currently, the seas are calm relative to what we've been experiencing. The four digits posted on the echo-sounder is a reminder of the limits being put to the test.

Every body of water near land has its own unique character, temperament, and color. The nature of water is governed by the trio of land, sea, and sky. The sea surface reflects the sky, the water column contains the turbidity from the land, and the seabed stares upward through the water column as long as the water allows it to. However, as the seabed falls away into the abyss, the color is always the same dark navy blue. Staring into these deep and dark waters reminds me that this island is surrounded by the same water that flows throughout our entire world. On the surface, the expanse of the sea divides us. Looking deeper, it is really what connects us all. Perhaps the sea gives a reflection of human nature and not just the sky.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: January 09, 2008, 05:38:55 PM »

For LaLa'smom

#  Shango Says:
June 27th, 2005 at 12:26 pm

Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting

Simian your Doppleganger is with us

#  Babalú Says:
June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am

Concerned

No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 09, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »

As ldstlou posted earlier, BETH actually Beth and Matt will be on Oprah next Wednesday, 1/16/08!  You can watch the short preview of next weeks shows from Oprah's website:

http://www2.oprah.com:80/index.jhtml
(click on the left hand side, All New Shows coming up next week)

Thanks to VMS for finding the link to the preview  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 09, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »

For LaLa'smom

#  Shango Says:

#  Babalú Says:

Concerned

No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

So Ronny Bernadina = Dirtyhand?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 09, 2008, 06:05:02 PM »

As ldstlou posted earlier, BETH actually Beth and Matt will be on Oprah next Wednesday, 1/16/08!  You can watch the short preview of next weeks shows from Oprah's website:

I am looking forward to it!!!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: January 09, 2008, 06:15:34 PM »

The show isn't being taped until next Tuesday, if rumor is correct
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: January 09, 2008, 06:17:44 PM »

that's very good, the fresher the information, the better.  maybe persistence will have something by then.
dennisintn
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: January 09, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »

It is optimistic to me that Oprah would do this show in
light of the Dr. Phil lawsuit still pending.
I am so glad that Matt will be on with Beth.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 09, 2008, 06:47:07 PM »

Tamikosmom is sooo excited!!!

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty'
Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”

Beth Twitty
Scarborough Country

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

Beth Twitty
Associated Press
September 6, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 09, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »

I think this is humor...I'll post a snippet...

Houston, Texas (APE) - Lawyers for convicted Enron felon Jeffrey Skilling admitted today that rather than pursue a long drawn out appeal, he was considering death as an option to avoid further prosecution and civil charges over his role in the collapse of Enron. They stated that Skilling had taken into consideration the best interests of himself and his family after witnessing the dismissal of charges today against fellow convicted conspirator and former boss Kenneth Lay following his untimely death on vacation in Colorado.

Local authorities were not put on a suicide watch as lawyers assured them that Skilling was simply considering an offshore death declaration for tax and legal purposes.

Federal authorities stated that there was little they could do, should Skilling's legal team pursue having him declared legally dead via a coroner's mailbox drop in Aruba.
http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/index.php?itemid=1988

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: January 09, 2008, 06:59:27 PM »

Huh?  ...Skilling's legal team pursue having him declared legally dead via a coroner's mailbox drop in Aruba.  Now, that is funny!  Someone has a really black sense of humor.

BRING NATALEE HOME
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: January 09, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

Diario has a new look, and a new cartoon today...

Not sure what it means.  I'd be afraid if I were that guy on the other side of the desk.   Shocked

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: January 09, 2008, 07:04:49 PM »

For LaLa'smom

#  Shango Says:

#  Babalú Says:

Concerned

Thank you froggy. Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 09, 2008, 07:06:56 PM »

Hooray...

X. Persistence

All Internet connectivity was lost for two days due to rough seas and equipment failure. The old adage "No news is good news" only applies on land. Offshore, the 'Law of the Sea' rules and no news usually just means "lost contact". The seas were 6-8ft with the occasional 12+ft swell. The past two nights were spent conducting a bathymetry-only survey of the new grid. The new grid more than doubles the original search area. If completed, the total area thoroughly searched will be 80% the size of Aruba. Currently, the seas are calm relative to what we've been experiencing. The four digits posted on the echo-sounder is a reminder of the limits being put to the test.

Every body of water near land has its own unique character, temperament, and color. The nature of water is governed by the trio of land, sea, and sky. The sea surface reflects the sky, the water column contains the turbidity from the land, and the seabed stares upward through the water column as long as the water allows it to. However, as the seabed falls away into the abyss, the color is always the same dark navy blue. Staring into these deep and dark waters reminds me that this island is surrounded by the same water that flows throughout our entire world. On the surface, the expanse of the sea divides us. Looking deeper, it is really what connects us all. Perhaps the sea gives a reflection of human nature and not just the sky.

What were the water conditions the morning/day of May 30, 2005?

Obviously ... it would have been very risky for the small boat owned by Koen's father to have ventured out if water conditions mirrored what the Persistence has been experiencing throughout this search.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: January 09, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »

Hooray...

X. Persistence

What were the water conditions the morning/day of May 30, 2005?

Obviously ... it would have been very risky for the small boat owned by Koen's father to have ventured out if water conditions mirrored what the Persistence has been experiencing throughout this search.

Janet
I just read somewhere that the waters were calm...hmmm...maybe Hodges website? I think the waters are turbulant because of the season.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.