April 19, 2024, 06:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THEORIES - THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE  (Read 69736 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

Hi Mum! Lets go even one day before that. June 4th 2005 AM Digital reports after Interrogating the three young men that were last with Natalee,The Three Young Men declared that they took Natalee to that area,had sex with her and then dropped her off at the HI.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »

Would like to hear Kiwi's theory on this (the dogs that is as we seem to have got a little sidetracked LOl)......when he's ready of course!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »

Wow thank you both! I was hoping for the truck to tie into the mattress. That doesn't appear to be the case. But if Aruban prosecutors need a reason for taking DNA samples of the 2K's then all the need to do is look at the Lysol bottle found in the search just a few days after Natalee is missing and one week before 2K's statements. Hint- How did you determine the DNA evidence inside the bag with the Lysol bottle? The connection, you found only Lysol in the 2K's car and they admitted to cleaning the cars at HOME. So did you throw away the bag  and Lysol bottle since they didn't write there names on it? Sorry, I'm sure its stored with the rest of the samples. Do the DNA test on the sample Lysol. If it matches get a different judge to OK the DNA of 2K. There may be others that touched the possible evidence.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »

Wow thank you both! I was hoping for the truck to tie into the mattress. That doesn't appear to be the case. But if Aruban prosecutors need a reason for taking DNA samples of the 2K's then all the need to do is look at the Lysol bottle found in the search just a few days after Natalee is missing and one week before 2K's statements. Hint- How did you determine the DNA evidence inside the bag with the Lysol bottle? The connection, you found only Lysol in the 2K's car and they admitted to cleaning the cars at HOME. So did you throw away the bag  and Lysol bottle since they didn't write there names on it? Sorry, I'm sure its stored with the rest of the samples. Do the DNA test on the sample Lysol. If it matches get a different judge to OK the DNA of 2K. There may be others that touched the possible evidence.

But Kiwi...they didn't need new furniture until August as they knew the main house was not going to be searched for two years later! The mattress had to go if it was in the apartment.

They did not arrest the perps until their tracks were covered! And what they forgot to cover was 'thrown' away'!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2008, 03:24:25 PM »

Mum I was thinking the best way to hide the blood was to cover it with something else. The car they used chocolate. Maybe covering the mattress with dogs blood would keep anyone from going deeper and finding human DNA. According to our time line they used the 3 hour quick test of the sample. This probably would take a few weeks to really test carefully. What I also was considering was the truck at the house being used to remove something big like a mattress. But they searched the furniture store and questioned the driver. So nothing there. All possibilities covered as they said. Some may argue why check a truck leaving Joran's house while he is in jail as a suspect? Since the search warrant was reduced, then anything leaving that house should have been checked. Including the drivers bank account.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2008, 04:07:39 PM »

Just one more thing,since we were talking about that Mattress. This statement from Deepak's PV still bothers me. Was it a slip or does it mean nothing?

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad
wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor,
because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his
room.

I always thought it was a slip and a quick try to cover>

Neither Satish, Joran or Paulus claims in their declarations that this May 31, 2005 meeting in Joran's room sitting on the mattresses took place ... only Deepak.

Janet

++++++++++++

DEEPAK

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home.

JORAN

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

Deepak pointed out the spot were we dropped off Natalee.

At approximately 05.30 am, we went back to our house with the police.

When we arrived there I don't remember what was talked about outside. Deepak got into his car and drove off. My father and myself walked inside.

SATISH

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

How late did you wake up on Tuesday?

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

PAULUS

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

We decided to go to the “Holiday Inn” to go and look for the girl, but without any positive result.

It was morning already when Joran and myself were dropped off by the police at home. We did not go to bed anymore.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »

Does anybody remember when the ALE was "searching around the lighthouse"? & Karen Janssen spoke about there having been a dead dog buried & how ALE kept digging beyond the find of the dead dog?  This being the same location that PVDSlootscum was scene driving around observing & where the infamous "belt" was located that so resembled the "belt" seen in the JVDSlootscum internet photo's, the "belt" that wasn't kept by ALE but discarded like the "fabric resembling Natalee's blouse" that was tossed along the beach.

Idiots, idiots amongst the corrupt.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2008, 07:40:47 AM »

Does anybody remember when the ALE was "searching around the lighthouse"? & Karen Janssen spoke about there having been a dead dog buried & how ALE kept digging beyond the find of the dead dog?  This being the same location that PVDSlootscum was scene driving around observing & where the infamous "belt" was located that so resembled the "belt" seen in the JVDSlootscum internet photo's, the "belt" that wasn't kept by ALE but discarded like the "fabric resembling Natalee's blouse" that was tossed along the beach.

Idiots, idiots amongst the corrupt.

There was digging off and on at the lighthouse, but I did save this.  Written by Hannah Wolfson in AJR regarding the night of the confession:

Some of the mistakes were harder to explain. Late one Friday night, CNN reported that at least one of the suspects had confessed. AP quickly followed with a report that he was leading police to the evidence. Moments later, a half dozen news crews sped down a pitch-dark dirt road toward an abandoned beach where police were supposedly digging up a body. Nothing. Officials ranging from the original source right up to the prime minister quickly denied the initial reports.
As guiltily competitive as the rest, I crept out later that night with a Birmingham television crew that was filming distant, spotty footage of men digging in the dunes – probably just local bootleggers pulling up their stash of booze.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2008, 08:18:48 AM »

Hi *******……looks like you and I have been reading the same things.

Found this scanning the Front Page posts in date order:

June 5th
                  1. Mattress found at around noon and not related to Natalee
                  2. Dompig says hold your breath  for 24 hours-there are developements

June 7th…     1. local boy found dead … Not Natalee
             …    2. accidental death not ruled out by authorities
                   3. rumor that search called off

June 9th…..J2Ks arrested

June 10th…    1. press briefing cancelled - no reason given
                   2. sightings of Natalee

Altruist.....bought this post forward because of dates and added the following:

Buckeye...I had forgotten aa about that. Thanks!

June 4th   dutch marines search beach areas
                Police ATVs and helicopters search Arashi Beach area

June 5th   searching the St. Nicholas and Seroe Colorado Lighthouse areas

June 6th…searching Santa Cruz  and Valero areas

June 7th…Authorities said some searchers focused Monday on the eastern tip of the island, the same area searched Sunday by Dutch marines.

From the Birmingham News June 4th.

If she is not found by Sunday, the case could become a criminal investigation, said Jules Sambo, a superintendent for the Aruba police.

From Front page June 5th
Rod Wheeler, a talking head, says that someone somewhere is talking to the investigators, and that the police are following up on the leads as he gives them up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.