April 20, 2024, 03:46:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #515 8/21 - 8/24/2006  (Read 169777 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 21, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »

You all know the rules

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 07:30:16 PM »

Is everyone lost? Or am I the lost one?!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 07:30:20 PM »

Here?

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 07:30:59 PM »

Good heavens!  I've never been second before!  Hi Klaas and Shell!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 07:33:20 PM »

Hi Tidy and Shell - I need to get back to work so I'll be lurking for a while and not posting.  I think it's commute time for some.  Hopefully more will join you all in a bit.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 07:33:50 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Good heavens!  I've never been second before!  Hi Klaas and Shell!

Hi tidy, we might need to send out an apb on the others, ya think? Shocked

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 07:35:15 PM »

First ?
Someone here nailed it today, I think. I just got home a while ago, but I was reading at work ( me bad ) .
If they took her to the Sloots, S & D go home. Something bad happens at the Sloots, She is taken to the Huts by either Joran and Daddy or just Joran. The call to Deeapk is a ruse.
So is everthing else.
That fits in with everthing ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 07:43:22 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
First ?
Someone here nailed it today, I think. I just got home a while ago, but I was reading at work ( me bad ) .
If they took her to the Sloots, S & D go home. Something bad happens at the Sloots, She is taken to the Huts by either Joran and Daddy or just Joran. The call to Deeapk is a ruse.
So is everthing else.
That fits in with everthing ...

Do you think if she was at the Sloots, the only people home were J and Paulus? I think someone else was there, maybe not D and S. Perhaps Freddy?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »

I think if it was simply an overdose, there would be no reason to hide or dispose of the body. Blame it on the victim, say they didn't know she had taken drugs,,,we didn't give her any drugs, she did it to herself. Nope, I think there was some type of trauma on the body, otherwise why not leave her to be found?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 07:50:46 PM »

Every time I try to come up with a scenario that leads away from Jordan, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I come full circle, back to Joran. (In my opinion)

I would also like to know if the person who did the triangulation map that we have seen, has now factored in the developments of the latest transcripts posted and if that triangle has changed, and if so..I would like to see it.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 07:55:56 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I think if it was simply an overdose, there would be no reason to hide or dispose of the body. Blame it on the victim, say they didn't know she had taken drugs,,,we didn't give her any drugs, she did it to herself. Nope, I think there was some type of trauma on the body, otherwise why not leave her to be found?

I am not really sure, wish I could remember the post today, but I was at work and well, you know those bosses and their whips.

I had been thinking in that they either took her to the beach ( huts or up at Arashi  ) OR the Sloot house.
Until that poster said that Sloot house, then the huts or around there.
There is some heavy vegetation in the mango groves.
Explains the cement work, why the Sloots balked at the search of the house.
And how the lies were to drag Deepak further into it than he was.

Sorry to hear about your tests. Part of it sounds like Osteopororis.
My Mum had that before there was medication. Hope it workds out good for you, keep us up to date Shell.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 08:03:32 PM »

Things that give me the creeps Shocked

1. A bully who beats up/kicks his little (more vulnerable)brother.
2. Anyone who would harm/kill an innocent (vulnerable, defenseless)dog.
3. Anyone who would steal...and stoop so low as to steal from his own parents.
4. Any guy who would describe any sexual act with his own mother.
5. liars

This is my short list...that creep (Joran) is actually walking around free. Unbelievable.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 08:08:27 PM »

Thanks Kat, the broken ribs, actually might have been a blessing, as my MIL pointed out. Searching for the source of that pain, uncovered some masses in other areas. Always good to catch things early. Trying to be optomistic. Yes, I think there is medication now for bone mass loss. All this news came at once, hit me hard. I believe in the power of prayer, and I appreciate the support.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 08:12:29 PM »

Catch up with you all later this evening. Wink

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 08:13:17 PM »

I can just imagine ! !  Please take care Shell.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 08:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "dkpen"

OT - I am seeking hopes and prayers for my nephew, Kevin. He is in Birmingham, Ala. auditioning for the American Idol for next season.

Saturday he signed up and Monday Aug 21st, he has his first audition. He has to go through 2 prior auditions and make it through before he can audition for Simon Cowel. If he makes it to audition for Simon he may make it to Hollywood and American Idol.

Ever since he was 2 and 3 years old he would run around and sing in his house or to anyone who would listen to him. He's been in choirs, plays and church singing and was in a local competition last year taking 2nd place. He's a really good kid that makes good grades and works really hard. Kevin will be 17 yrs old Sept. 8th.

I talked to him earlier on the phone today and he told me he was on our local news NBC channel 13 about him going to Birmingham, Ala to audition for American Idol and he was also interviewed by news in Birmingham, Ala. He is so excited and nervous. I wished him the best of luck and sending many prayers his way.

So I ask, everyone who will, please send your hopes and prayers his way that he does well and gets the chance to go to American Idol. TIA

God bless,
dkpen~

Thank you to everyone who sends their well wishes and prayers for my nephew. You are all wonderful!

God bless,
dkpen~

I just saw this prayer request for your nephew, Kevin, dkpen ~ {{{hugs}}}  Consider it done!  I wish you and your nephew the very best!

God bless you and yours.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 08:19:15 PM »

Oh Shell!  I'm sorry...I didn't mean to go off and leave you alone.  I just went to check out the Monkey Lounge to see if we had heard from Nonesuche, and then the JonBenet stuff, and somehow forgot to come right back!   Things are sortof quiet here tonight.  Wait for the late crew to liven it up!  

Going to watch a movie...BBL.

tidycat

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »

I've been reading the statements and I am wishing that my parents had been as dumb as those cops. I could have never got into trouble...
Hey little Kat... do you know where those candies went ?
Me : No ! Never saw dose chocolate candies in the red wrappers  !  HUH !
Parent Kat : Ok
LOL   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 08:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Things that give me the creeps Shocked

1. A bully who beats up/kicks his little (more vulnerable)brother.
2. Anyone who would harm/kill an innocent (vulnerable, defenseless)dog.
3. Anyone who would steal...and stoop so low as to steal from his own parents.
4. Any guy who would describe any sexual act with his own mother.
5. liars

This is my short list...that creep (Joran) is actually walking around free. Unbelievable.

I think it creeps me out even more that his mother has no qualms about repeating what her son told her!  Shocked

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 08:33:36 PM »

re: Joran and Satish face-to-face interview...

Odd that Joran insists on Sloot house stop, and Satish denies. As mentioned earlier it could indicate that this is an attempt by Joran to willingly offer up his house as a possible crime scene in order to deflect attention away from elsewhere.

It is also possible, though, that Joran is more informed than Satish regarding the info that ALE had gathered. A locals report of having seen the Honda driving towards his house might have given him no choice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.