April 26, 2024, 11:45:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295270 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2008, 01:21:44 AM »

I read on the Marine Report earlier tonight that the seas
will be much calmer Friday and Saturday and then pick up
again on Sunday through Tuesday.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2008, 01:26:59 AM »

Thanks for the information, Kyle.

Goodnight and God Bless!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2008, 01:27:38 AM »

Well back to work.  Goodnight all.  God bless.  Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragment. All the crew is sincerely thankful for the support. ~K

Word's can't describe how thankfull we are!! Do you have any interesting targets to look at tommorow? Best of luck kyle! May tommorow be the day!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 11, 2008, 01:34:23 AM »

You're right Aruba, I don't understand your justice system.

I don't understand a system that allows people to lie, unless someone utters the magic word and then they must tell the truth.
I don't understand why you are allowed to drink when you are underage.
I don't understand why you are allowed to gamble when you are underage.
I don't understand why a father connected to this system not only allows his son to do this, but goes drinking and gambling with him.
I don't understand how a man who has friends on the police department and is involved in the system would take so long to answer the door when those people come banging on this door late at night.

About parent-child relationships:
I don't understand why you run home and tell Mommy what kind of underwear someone you were making out with was wearing.
I don't understand why parents can't seem to dress themselves.
I don't understand how your mommy can think you are a sporter when your sport seems to be trying to score with women with or without their permission.
I don't understand how your mommy thinks if she was on the island none of this would have happened.  (Who wears the pants in this family--correctly I mean).  We know who wears the bra.
I don't know how you expect your son to keep his fly closed when you can't.

About your monetary system:
I don't understand how a boy witout a job can afford to go drinking so often.
I don't understand how a boy without a job can afford to buy drinks for other people.
I don't understand how a boy without a job can afford to go out gambling often.
I don't understand how a boy who needs to borrow money needs to make a deposit in the middle of the night.
I don't understand how a boy without a job can afford to pay someone to photoshop pictures.

About time in Aruba:
I don't understand why a grown man who is never without a watch can't tell if it is 11:00 PM or 4:00AM. 

About the water currents:
I can't understand why the current spits some bodies out while it makes others disappear. 

About hospitality/sanitation:
I don't understand how you could spit in the food of anyone, let alone a grieving mother.

About morals:
I don't understand why a boy, who picked up a girl, took advantage of her believing she was intoxicated after he supplied her with alcohol at the end of the night, abused her while his friends were in the car,  left her alone on the beach, managed to make his shoes disappear, killed his own dog, framed two innocent men, admitted to lying to the police, and photoshopped pictures of a missing girl who has people grieving for her, can becomes a cult hero.   Mad

I don't understand, it must be the cowboy in me.  At least I know how to zipper my own pants.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2008, 01:39:42 AM »

GREAT POST, Bearlyhere.  I hope you told them all of that when you rescued your avatar!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 11, 2008, 01:46:54 AM »

MsMarple  
The closest match in the RU post seems to be "11/10/2005 - 46 - Male - Poison"

This indeed did happen and was posted in a paper.  Which one I can't remember now, but when we went to aruba that beach was pointed out to me as to "this is where the man drank poison".  And that was only 2 months later which is why I remember it so well.  Hope that helps.  I have no links.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 11, 2008, 01:52:43 AM »

GREAT POST, Bearlyhere.  I hope you told them all of that when you rescued your avatar!

Thanks, texasmom.   The Klaasmeister swooped in and did her magic.

I know there are good people in Aruba and I don't mean them.  I mean people who add 2+2+2+2 and come up with zero.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 11, 2008, 01:55:01 AM »

Thanks, Kyle, and thanks to all of those giving up a chunk of their lives to help.

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: January 11, 2008, 01:57:36 AM »

Thanks, texasmom.   The Klaasmeister swooped in and did her magic.

I know there are good people in Aruba and I don't mean them.  I mean people who add 2+2+2+2 and come up with zero.

Exactly!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2008, 02:00:09 AM »

MsMarple  

This indeed did happen and was posted in a paper.  Which one I can't remember now, but when we went to aruba that beach was pointed out to me as to "this is where the man drank poison".  And that was only 2 months later which is why I remember it so well.  Hope that helps.  I have no links.

This was the picture in the paper for that event:

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2008, 02:01:54 AM »

MsMarple  

This was the picture in the paper for that event:

Thanks so much Klaas.  Going to bed now.  Good night all.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 11, 2008, 02:03:19 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 11, 2008, 02:08:19 AM »

Goodnight Klaasend!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2008, 02:19:09 AM »

Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none
---------------------------------
Strange there is no name attached to this report..On everything else there seems to be. Also I see nowhere where they looked into Anita's cell phone records. You would think that would be in the discoveries because PVDS says Joran was using it on May 31st,one day after Natalee went missing

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 11, 2008, 02:19:53 AM »

Nite Klaas, Nite HS.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2008, 02:23:10 AM »

Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none
---------------------------------
Strange there is no name attached to this report..On everything else there seems to be. Also I see nowhere where they looked into Anita's cell phone records. You would think that would be in the discoveries because PVDS says Joran was using it on May 31st,one day after Natalee went missing

There you go, trying to use logic again.  Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2008, 02:24:42 AM »

These two reports are very interesting  Wink

Title: Subpoena on Sprint for tel nr: xxx subscriber: Paul Brough
Date: 08109/2005
File #: 163a-bb-1426-571
Initiator: SA WILLIAM T. CLAUSS 2
-------------------------
Nameffitle/Description: Hayley Carroro Sagona
Date: 06/06/2005
Pages: 3
File #: 163a-bb-1426
Writer/Initiator: SA Gregory T. Mchugh

Name,Title/Description: Hayley Sagona (urine samples)
Date: 06/07/2005
Pages: 1
File #: 163a-bb-1426
Writer/Initiaton Nurse Marie 0' Brain
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 02:44:46 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2008, 02:37:40 AM »

There you go, trying to use logic again.  Rolling Eyes
I know it Sad Maybee they didn't check Anita's cell phone records because Dompig wanted to give the phone it's privacy  Rolling Eyes

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2008, 03:46:38 AM »

Justice for Natalee Holloway: Lost in the 'War on Terror'?
English (US)  January 10th, 2008 (The Corner Report)

By Patrick Cloutier

On 30 May 2005, Natalee Holloway disappeared while vacationing on Aruba. As of 18 December 2007, Aruban authorities closed her case. From beginning to end, the island's authorities demonstrated no interest in solving her disappearance. Why didn't the US pressure Aruba to look more thoroughly into Natalee Holloway's disappearance? Some answers may lie with Big Oil and the 'Global War on Terror.'

At the time of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, the U.S. Government was pressing NATO countries for military contributions to the Global War on Terror. One of these countries was the Netherlands. Aruba belongs to the Netherlands.

The Netherlands did have 1,400 men in Iraq, but withdrew them all in March 2005. The withdrawal of the Dutch from Iraq came soon after Spain--another NATO member--withdrew its 1,300 troops. The withdrawal of two NATO countries from Iraq was publicly damaging to the American war effort. If the Netherlands could be convinced to send more troops to Afghanistan, the move from Iraq would look more like a transfer than a withdrawal.

However, it was public outcry against Dutch abuse of Iraqi detainees that forced The Hague to withdraw its soldiers from Iraq, and the public remained sensitive to deploying troops anywhere else.

Unlike Spain, the Dutch government could be pressured by economic interests to provide troops for Washington. Royal Dutch Shell, an oil company, wanted to exploit Iraqi oil. But the Dutch troop withdrawal from Iraq may have jeopardized Shell's standing with the Bush-Cheney team. Sending Dutch troops to Afghanistan, however, might help Shell regain favor with them.

Then came the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Dutch Aruba.

The primary suspect in Miss Holloway's disappearance was a Dutch citizen, Joran van der Sloot. Worse was the fact that Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot, was a Dutch judge-in-training, who appears to have used his legal training to help his son evade prosecution. The United States, whose tourists spend millions of dollars into the island economy, could have influenced local authorities to make a proper investigation, but did not. Why?

An American attempt to force an investigation of Natalee Holloway's disappearance might have embarrassed US efforts to get a Dutch troop commitment. Already angered by American conduct in Iraq, Dutch opinion might have reacted strongly against US efforts to strong-arm Aruba over Natalee Holloway. Increased anti-American sentiment may have forced Dutch legislators to vote against sending troops to Afghanistan.

Evidently, the US and the Netherlands wanted the Natalee Holloway case to go away. The US remained silent about the young woman's fate, and the Dutch allowed Aruba to sabotage the case. On 23 December 2005, Prime Minister Balkenende decided to deploy additional Dutch troops to Afghanistan; on 3 February 2006, The Hague approved his decision. The US got the Dutch troops it wanted, and Royal Dutch Shell got the Iraqi oil it wanted.

Justice for Natalee Holloway may have been a victim of the "Big Picture" in the Global War on Terror. Undeniably, Big Oil has a stake in that part of the war in Iraq, which claims to advance American values. Why is it that American values, such as blind justice, do not appear to apply for Miss Holloway's family? But this war has been governed by paradoxes: the current Administration (and probably the next one, too) tells America that in order to spread US values, torture warehouses are indispensible; an increase in American-controlled oil drives gas prices up, not down; and bringing civil liberties to strangers 8,000 miles away, necessitates abandoning justice for Americans wherever they may be: at home, abroad, or just off-shore.

Patrick Cloutier is a writer who lives in Hartford, CT. He be contacted at patrick_john_cloutier@yahoo.com.

http://tinyurl.com/39rw2q

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2008, 03:55:30 AM »

Amigoe.com, 20 julie 2005
Van der Straten sounded for police Bonaire(Translation)

Friday is the last working day of Commissioner Jan van der Straten. The Police confirmed that he was approached by the Antillean Justice Minister David Dick (PAR) to Bonaire to work. Or he addresses this request van der Straten not say. "I go to talk to him."

Van der Straten departs next week for a vacation to Ireland. Perhaps then the Commissioner of Police at the Bonaire are going to work.

Solving the Holloway case, Van der Straten, which until Friday still leads in this investigation, probably not. "Of course I prefer the matter resolved. The whole team had already resolved the better, I do not do it alone." According to Van der Straten take Roy Tromp Zoemers policeman and the leadership of the investigation. Van der Straten remain optimistic about solving the case of missing American. "I still assume that the matter is resolved."

http://bonaire.web-log.nl/bonaire/2005/07/van_der_straten.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.