April 19, 2024, 03:10:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295036 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 09:29:58 PM »

So true, Klaas. We have certainly learned a lot!

Do we know when Beth and Matt are going to be on Oprah?
Hey Mishy 1/16

Thanks NM  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »

Oprah will offer Beth an audience of possibly 20,000,000 viewers that she can share the details of her ordeal in Aruba and possibly bring the viewers up to date news on the current affairs of Aruba's affairs. While she must not libel or slander anyone, she could tell the following:

1. Joran was the last known person with Natalee. It is alleged that he broke during interrogation and revealed that something bad happened to her and they buried her near the fishermans hut, but that he refused to sign the "confession" after being allowed to be comforted and advised by his parents. She could also show photo's of Joran subsequently leading the police to the fishermans hut where he said she was buried.

2. That the boys immediately began a series of lies designed to obstruct the search for Natalee, and point out that as in all searches time was of the essence as it is a life or death situation. And she can even defend the boys behavior explaining that Deepaks mother said all boys lie and the other excuse that they were simply scared teenagers not wanting to be in trouble for leaving a girl on the beach, and they were so scared that the fact that her life was in imminent danger was irrelevant to them.

3. They lied and framed 2 innocent black men, that the police chose to give them enough credibility to deprive these 2 men of their liberty and to charge them with murder, that the police released the boys without searching their property, and that the police immediately busted into the 2 mens homes unannounced to arrest them and search the premises and property, after already discovering that the boys, who were the least seen with her, had lied about their stories, repeatedly.

4. That Aruba has already had a case where racism was alleged, Eduardo Mathew, who successfully filed an appeal claiming he was abused as a prisoner in the KIA Detention Center. But point out that just because it appears that Aruba has serious race issues, it isn't necessarly so. Could be coincidence.

5. Anita, Joran's Mom, was knowledgable of the color, style, and pattern of Natalee's panties.

6. She could play the audio recording of the boys conversation in the back of the police car, replaying the comment by Depak saying, "Your own father!"

7. Replay Dompigs statement that the boys were obviously guilty as hell.

8. That Minister of Justice Rudy Croes was alleged by his own country's media to have been caught with 3 sex slaves he was planning on prostituting. Of course she could explain that government officials in Aruba aren't that well paid and they have to moonlight to make end meets. Point out that he has another night job and that it is developing a $65,000,000 project in Aruba. Pretty good for the son of a school teacher who died at an early age, who grew up to be a lab technician prior to becoming the Minister of Justice. And she could point out just how smart he must be since he doesn't even have any legal experience or a law degree.

5. That Guido Wever claimed that Joran and him were lovers at one time.

6. That Deepak allegedly claimed that he, his brother, and Joran had sex in the same room at the same time with the same girl on occassions. Considering Guido's claim, there is no reason to believe that the situation was awkward for the boys.

And the list could go on. Hopefully a high lights video of the story of the Natalee Holloway case. Maybe even point out that Renfroe states that any parent who would send their teenagers or young adults to Aruba without direct parental supervision deserves what happened to Beth, and in fact should be charged with manslaughter.

Being careful not to accuse anyone, but just replaying the public news concerning the case. She could also point out that Joran's attorney has a home in Sicily as well as New York and is a very prominent defense attorney. And based upon the people he represents, he must be damn good.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 09:48:48 PM »

Nice summation, PI. I am most excited that Beth will have an opportunity to sell a million or more books off of this show. Once millions of more more hear Beth's story firsthand and read the book there is no way in hell they or their family and friends will ever want to go to that shitbox known as Aruba.

It ain't over until Beth says it's over.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 09:54:57 PM »

Nice summation, PI. I am most excited that Beth will have an opportunity to sell a million or more books off of this show. Once millions of more more hear Beth's story firsthand and read the book there is no way in hell they or their family and friends will ever want to go to that shitbox known as Aruba.

I wish that both PI's story and Beth's book feature could be shared.  It is about time the world knew. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 09:57:38 PM »

Excellent compilation PI.  I suggest that you send it to Beth immediately for her consideration.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

I always have to rely on appreciated updates that are posted by Monkeys on the forum as ... my cable package does not include Fox Channel as well as the other channel which host Natalee's family members as guests.  I am thankful for the unofficial transcripts which are posted very quickly as well as the official transcripts and Carpe's YouTube videos which usually appear the following day on the respective media websites.

This interview will be different and ... I am sooo excited.  I do received the Oprah Winfrey show.  I will be recording the entire program.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 10:06:24 PM »

So absolutely true, Dayhiker.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »

I wish these Investigative Journalist would actually read that transcript for once as Joe T has said over and over again those tapes show his client has no idea where Natalee is. You will get 15 years if they find the girl tells us the exact opposite.

Beth can also tell everyone what Judge Wit said 2 weeks ago about Dompig and the OM. Not only was most of the property not searched but the Judge said Dompig obstructed Justice because he wanted the Van Der Sloots to have there privacy. He also said that the OM never requested to search anything more than just Jorans Apt. They are caught,not only in this lie but many others. We know Peter De Vries told us the poilice were shocked when they got to the VDS Residence and found out the Judge changed the search warrant to just Jorans Apt and 2 cars. After reading most everything I am convinced there was a confession and blood in Deepak's vehicle. Bumbling mistakes made over and over again by friends of Paul Van Der Sloot? Not a chance!

Since when do Murder and Kidnapping suspects get immunity from having their property searched?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:24:46 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 10:29:14 PM »

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

I see Kawish and Michael Dompig are both trying to be Aruba's next top model. I wonder if GVC dropped out because he's been dabbling in the islands imports too much?

http://www.arubamodelsearch.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 10:46:38 PM »

In English now:

Tourist drowns at Conchi 

A Bulgarian tourist has drowned yesterday after having fallen into the rough sea near the bathing-place Conchi, a popular tourist attraction at the northern coast of the island.

ORANJESTAD – A tourist drowned yesterday around 11:00, when he fell in the rough seas right outside the bathing-place at Conchi in the Arikok national park. The Natural Pool, as referred to by the tourists, is a popular attraction and lies at the northern coast of the island.  The 30-year old Bulgarian tourist was swimming with friends in the natural poolFor still unknown reasons, the man fell from the rocks at Conchi in the sea that was rougher than usual due to the hard winds of the last days.   

Two rescue teams tried to reach the area where the man has fallen in the water.  By means of ropes tied to a jeep, one of the teams succeeded, but the man had already died.  When salvaging the body, one of the rescue workers got lightly injured, when a big wave threw him against a rock. 

The foundation that manages the national park including Conchi knows about the danger of the rough see near the natural pool.  We have placed a considerable amount of signs warning the vacationers for the danger, says Ambrosio Curiel of the National Park Arikok Foundation.  After yesterday’s incident, the foundation is considering placing park rangers again at the location to keep an eye on the people. 

Curiel regrets the accident with the Bulgarian tourist.  “It is tragic, but the location attracts people.  It has a beautiful view, but a visit is not without danger.  Waves more than three meters high have been seen at that location.” 

Sad Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 10:48:42 PM »

******* - wasn't that last years contest?  Aruba Model Search 2007  Wink

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »

Oprah will offer Beth an audience of possibly 20,000,000 viewers that she can share the details of her ordeal in Aruba and possibly bring the viewers up to date news on the current affairs of Aruba's affairs. While she must not libel or slander anyone, she could tell the following:

1. Joran was the last known person with Natalee. It is alleged that he broke during interrogation and revealed that something bad happened to her and they buried her near the fishermans hut, but that he refused to sign the "confession" after being allowed to be comforted and advised by his parents. She could also show photo's of Joran subsequently leading the police to the fishermans hut where he said she was buried.

2. That the boys immediately began a series of lies designed to obstruct the search for Natalee, and point out that as in all searches time was of the essence as it is a life or death situation. And she can even defend the boys behavior explaining that Deepaks mother said all boys lie and the other excuse that they were simply scared teenagers not wanting to be in trouble for leaving a girl on the beach, and they were so scared that the fact that her life was in imminent danger was irrelevant to them.

3. They lied and framed 2 innocent black men, that the police chose to give them enough credibility to deprive these 2 men of their liberty and to charge them with murder, that the police released the boys without searching their property, and that the police immediately busted into the 2 mens homes unannounced to arrest them and search the premises and property, after already discovering that the boys, who were the least seen with her, had lied about their stories, repeatedly.

4. That Aruba has already had a case where racism was alleged, Eduardo Mathew, who successfully filed an appeal claiming he was abused as a prisoner in the KIA Detention Center. But point out that just because it appears that Aruba has serious race issues, it isn't necessarly so. Could be coincidence.

5. Anita, Joran's Mom, was knowledgable of the color, style, and pattern of Natalee's panties.

6. She could play the audio recording of the boys conversation in the back of the police car, replaying the comment by Depak saying, "Your own father!"

7. Replay Dompigs statement that the boys were obviously guilty as hell.

8. That Minister of Justice Rudy Croes was alleged by his own country's media to have been caught with 3 sex slaves he was planning on prostituting. Of course she could explain that government officials in Aruba aren't that well paid and they have to moonlight to make end meets. Point out that he has another night job and that it is developing a $65,000,000 project in Aruba. Pretty good for the son of a school teacher who died at an early age, who grew up to be a lab technician prior to becoming the Minister of Justice. And she could point out just how smart he must be since he doesn't even have any legal experience or a law degree.

5. That Guido Wever claimed that Joran and him were lovers at one time.

6. That Deepak allegedly claimed that he, his brother, and Joran had sex in the same room at the same time with the same girl on occassions. Considering Guido's claim, there is no reason to believe that the situation was awkward for the boys.

And the list could go on. Hopefully a high lights video of the story of the Natalee Holloway case. Maybe even point out that Renfroe states that any parent who would send their teenagers or young adults to Aruba without direct parental supervision deserves what happened to Beth, and in fact should be charged with manslaughter.

Being careful not to accuse anyone, but just replaying the public news concerning the case. She could also point out that Joran's attorney has a home in Sicily as well as New York and is a very prominent defense attorney. And based upon the people he represents, he must be damn good.
and for sure, show that video of the dressed to the hilt aruban businessman, at the dump in the sweltering heat and stink, watching dave and jossy's son digging amongst the rotting garbage for his daughter's body, telling greta that beth just needed to go home, shut up, and get over it.  a true example of aruba's good heartedness and goodwill towards americans.  that will go over real big.
dennisintn
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 10:56:39 PM »

I don't know how it seems to other people, but Beth IS NOT profiting from Natalee's death, and people who think so are simply not aware of her plan, or at least my perception of her plan. She was quoted early on as promising the powers to be in Aruba that she would be the voice of Natalee seeking justice for her until her last breath on earth. Seeking justice for Natalee was to become her new career. In order to do that she began a foundation that allowed her to speak out to large audiences while earning a living doing it, thus "endowing the message" to ensure Natalee's words are heard until justice was found. Writing a book enabled her to further speak out for Natalee in print, memorializing the words of Natalee and the deeds of the guilty for eternity, while once again funding an endowment that will assure her of the ability to live her life speaking out for justice for Natalee.

In order to do this she took a huge risk. She left a very good career working with children, and at the age of, I better withhold that, and while grieving for the loss of her daughter, she embarked on a career of public speaking and book writing even though she had no prior experience or education in either field. This is even more remarkable considering that she had another child due to begin college in a couple of years at that time. Even facing a divorce and life as the sole provider for her and her son she kept loyal to her promise. She never looked back, and never doubted she could be self supporting allowing her to do what she promised Aruba she was going to do, speak out for justice for Natalee, full time, until she breathed her last breath.

I would say she did all of this on her own, but it is obvious to the world she did this with the strength and love of people like you all who cared enough to get involved and help her speak out. I believe despite the loss, which has surely been great, she feels to a certain degree blessed to have your support.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 10:58:44 PM »

I was looking for GVC..Where is he? Clearly this is their best model in the Middle..He's got the look  Laughing

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 10:59:25 PM »

There is no reason for her to personally accuse anyone at this time. She can merely cause the airwaves to be filled with the various newsclips and videos of the case. They tell the story quite well and the viewers can come to their own conclusions. The way it should be.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 11:01:05 PM »

I was looking for GVC..Where is he? Clearly this is their best model in the Middle..He's got the look  Laughing

Dazed and confused???????????? Or slovenly and sorry:))))))))))) Just kidding
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 11:01:24 PM »

Regarding Ophra with a home on Aruba, it was widely discussed here several years ago.  Perhaps I accepted the info in good faith.  Who knows, sorry wasn't trying to deliver misinformation. 

Miss AZ,

I didn't think you were. I was thinking more of gee I must be losing my memory cuz I don't recall Gail and Oprah in Aruba heh heh.

Thank you Magnolia you little dar'ln for finding where her homes are. I knew I saw that house in Hawaii.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 11:02:29 PM »

Its ashame that Oprah won't let us produce this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nerve of her:::::::Smile)))))))))))))))
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

Regarding Ophra with a home on Aruba, it was widely discussed here several years ago.  Perhaps I accepted the info in good faith.  Who knows, sorry wasn't trying to deliver misinformation. 

Miss AZ,

I didn't think you were. I was thinking more of gee I must be losing my memory cuz I don't recall Gail and Oprah in Aruba heh heh.

Thank you Magnolia you little dar'ln for finding where her homes are. I knew I saw that house in Hawaii.

She could easily have owned homes in both places, and she might not even remember it !!! But she made all of her money the old fashion way, she worked for it and she should enjoy her success!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.