April 27, 2024, 01:19:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295289 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2008, 07:01:06 PM »

How dare Anita and Paulus say "there are indications she is not dead."

What are those indications?  Show us.
Mos said the first of December that they believe she is dead.

If they have indications that she is not for God's sake tell her family.
that's as bad as taco. saying they had proof that jvds couldn't have be responsible for natalee's disappearance, and then letting his client sit for l5 days in solitary invoking his right to silence.  they had the undivided attention of mos and klpd and a.l.e. to share all this "evidence" taco. was bragging about having. 
dennisintn
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2008, 07:04:17 PM »

Lazlo at RU;

Lazlo  PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:58 pm         

Atmosphere of the confrontation:

De Vries: You are a self admitted liar.

Joran and Anita: Joran was never in therapy for lying.

Interviewer: But you said that even in your book!

Paulus: All we wanted to do is help and not obstruct the investigation.

De Vries: Is that is why you advised Joran to not talk? How does that help the investigation?

Joran: I kept my mouth shut because I do not trust the Aruban jurdical system.

Paulus: I adviced him to keep his mouth closed.

De Vries: How can you explain that being a judge and if you just said all you ever wanted was to help the ongoing investigation, how does it help if your son does not talk, does not give any explanation?

Paulus: Everything was already answered.

De Vries: Is that so? I wonder!

Anita: Every time Joran pointed out a centimeter further on the beach they said that was yet another version of the story.

De Vries: A centimer? Joran lied kilometers! In my opnion ppl decide to keep their mouths shut when they are afraid they do not recall their lies.

De Vries: Why did you lie Joran?

Joran: I was afraid and the family was at my house.

De Vries: If you are afraid the more reason to tell the truth, why not the girl wanted to stay on the beach herself right? You had to go, why lie, why these long made up stories all 3 of you told, if nothing happened nothing to lie about?

Anita: These boys were asked incredible questions, the interrogators had their analyses ready before interrogation.

De Vries: Yes, what do you think, he is last seen with the girl and tells all these lies, of course they had a scenario ready!

And so on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2008, 07:10:38 PM »

I see they posted my comment  Wink

But most of it got cut off..Sad They must have a limit of words per comment.

The key to solving this crime is the obvious cover up. Paul Van Der Sloot told people,is on tape and witnesses heard he had two contacts with natalee and picked her and joran up at  four AM. That was clearly understood by the Supreme Court of Aruba.

Since when do murder and kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there houses searched. Well Obvious Cover up and even last week Judge Wit said Commissioner Dompig Obstructed Justice and wanted the Van Der Sloots to have privacy from having there house searched. He said the prosecution never asked to search more than just Jorans small apartment. I could write a book about the obvious cover up with Paul Van Der sloots close friends and the Aruban Govt. Why are they allowed to change statements,obstruct juctice and sabotage a murder investigation? Why has the Cover up never been investigated?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 07:13:38 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2008, 07:14:28 PM »

This is from Pauw & Witteman 7-12-07 (Not tonights live show)
http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6010887&start=0:01:06

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON---YUCK

Well I said flies were going to flock to his open fly in the photo and I was wrong and apologize. Maggots seem to have escaped from that fly and look at the size of that maggot:) It even has teeth!!!!!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 11, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT:

The Dana Pretzer Show - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include
Dana Shafman, Cathy Wilson and Fred Rosen

Join dana this week as he welcomes:

* Dana Shafman discusses the new idea of Taser Parties
    * Cathy Wilson, mother of missing person Matthew Wilson
    * Fred Rosen crime historian and author.

REMINDER - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 11, 2008, 07:16:43 PM »

The key to solving this crime is the obvious cover up. Paul Van Der Sloot told people,is on tape and witnesses heard he had two contacts with natalee and picked her and joran up at  four AM. That was clearly understood by the Supreme Court of Aruba.

Since when do murder and kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there houses searched. Well Obvious Cover up and even last week Judge Wit said Commissioner Dompig Obstructed Justice and wanted the Van Der Sloots to have privacy from having there house searched. He said the prosecution never asked to search more than just Jorans small apartment. I could write a book about the obvious cover up with Paul Van Der sloots close friends and the Aruban Govt. Why are they allowed to change statements,obstruct juctice and sabotage a murder investigation? Why has the Cover up never been investigated?

So is Wit saying he didn't have to restrict the search because the prosecutor and Dompig never requested the search of the entire property?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: January 11, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

Lazlo at RU;

Lazlo  PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:58 pm         

Atmosphere of the confrontation:

De Vries: You are a self admitted liar.

Joran and Anita: Joran was never in therapy for lying.

Interviewer: But you said that even in your book!

Paulus: All we wanted to do is help and not obstruct the investigation.

De Vries: Is that is why you advised Joran to not talk? How does that help the investigation?

Joran: I kept my mouth shut because I do not trust the Aruban jurdical system.

Paulus: I adviced him to keep his mouth closed.

De Vries: How can you explain that being a judge and if you just said all you ever wanted was to help the ongoing investigation, how does it help if your son does not talk, does not give any explanation?

Paulus: Everything was already answered.

De Vries: Is that so? I wonder!

Anita: Every time Joran pointed out a centimeter further on the beach they said that was yet another version of the story.

De Vries: A centimer? Joran lied kilometers! In my opnion ppl decide to keep their mouths shut when they are afraid they do not recall their lies.

De Vries: Why did you lie Joran?

Joran: I was afraid and the family was at my house.

De Vries: If you are afraid the more reason to tell the truth, why not the girl wanted to stay on the beach herself right? You had to go, why lie, why these long made up stories all 3 of you told, if nothing happened nothing to lie about?

Anita: These boys were asked incredible questions, the interrogators had their analyses ready before interrogation.

De Vries: Yes, what do you think, he is last seen with the girl and tells all these lies, of course they had a scenario ready!

And so on

Greta, this is an interview. Take notes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2008, 07:22:05 PM »

So is Wit saying he didn't have to restrict the search because the prosecutor and Dompig never requested the search of the entire property?
I was a little confused at what Wit said about himself. He said he had to make a quick decision when he changed the warrant I guess to just Jorans Apt and the 2 cars. He clearly said Dompig obstructed justice,wanted the Van Der Sloots to have there privacy and the OM never asked to search anything more ever again.

I think Peter De Vries Reads and Comments there..So he will see my post and maybee comment. We know he said it was changed and the Investigators were shocked when they found out all that was restricted and off limits to search.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2008, 07:22:53 PM »

I am so glad Beth and Matt will be on Oprah next week.  She has great strength and I do admire her.  Every time she is on TV she reminds Aruba SHE is Natalee's voice.  I hope Matt will be Natalee's voice also--Just so Aruba doesn't think that they can just ride this out until Beth is no longer here.  They need to understand IT will never be over. There will always be someone to speak for Natalee today, tomorrow and in the long, distance future.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2008, 07:25:56 PM »

This cocky pimp (Joran) trying to make Peter apologize to him.  Who does he think he is?   Guess by not getting his apology he will now sue Peter.  And THEY believe this is over with now with this latest interview?  OH have we got a surprise for them!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2008, 07:29:48 PM »

The way I understood Wit...he said that he was new at the job and had
to make a quick decision.  I thought that was a lame excuse.
Dompig blames Wit....Wit blames Dompig.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »

PI ... it appears that Bob Witt is asserting that he only complied with the authorized warrant which limited the search to only Joran room.  Contrary to Ramm ... Witt contends that it would have been illegal for him to do otherwise.

In October, 2005 … Gerold Dompig does state that the authorized warrant limited the search to Joran’s room which backs up Bob Witt‘s words.

However … in November, 2006 …  Peter Derives and Beth Twitty publicly revealed that the authorized warrant granted a full search of the VDS’ premises and … Bob Witt reduced the scope of that search while the warrant was being excuted.

As Natalee’s mother and Peter Derives were on a quest for truth regarding what happened that fateful morning and ... are very specific regarding the contents of the authorized warrant … I can only assume that their words were spoken from a foundation of knowledge

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Translation - posted by Lazlo at RU
December 29, 2007

Bob Wit defends himself in Bon Dia

<snipped>

Mr Wit, had to decide in an instant about the search of where Joran's father lived, and made the decision to allow the search of the apartment of Joran van der Sloot and also in the two cars of the family.

At no moment they had (asked?) to search more then that. A Head Commisar cannot do otherwise, because the petition has to be substantial. Another word is by having allowed to search at other places that were not covered by the petition of the OM all evidence eventually obtained would be illegal. This is very significant since dealing with the case ourselves we had to work in a correct manner, Mr Wit says.

+++++++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/10/beth-twitty-credibility-1-nay-sayers-0/

Gerold Dompig
October 10, 2005

Reporter: And the police only searched his apartment, deputy chief?

Dompig: That is correct. The fact is that we as a law enforcement agency always try to get the maximum. Meaning that we want to search as much places as possible. We were not granted by the judge a search warrant for the complete house, we only received the warrant for the apartment.

+++++++++++++++

Peter De Vries
On the Record w/ Greta
November 27, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: What about the search of the van der Sloot property? Was that ever done, and was, you know--including, sort of, the cabana area where Joran lives?

DE VRIES: Well, the search in the home address of the family van der Sloot was very strange because the search warrant was made by head prosecutor Karin Janssen, and contained an allowance to search the whole address, “Montanja nineteen.” So, the gardens, the buildings--everything. But, when the police was on the spot, another high-ranking employee of the Justice office--it was Mr. Bob Wit--reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran--and that was very strange.

+++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
MARTHA MCCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

++++++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »

Give 'em hell, *******!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2008, 07:34:09 PM »

I am  Wink Rammstein is posting now over there..lol

Hans Mos was right about a few things..Like Natalee dying of a violent death and Paul Van Der SLoot being involved. But why could he not answer one question from Natalee's Family? Instead he told them that the American Media and Holloway Family hurt the Investigation..Are you kidding me? Just how deep does this cover up go?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

I am  Wink Rammstein is posting now over there..lol

Hans Mos was right about a few things..Like Natalee dying of a violent death and Paul Van Der SLoot being involved. But why could he not answer one question from Natalee's Family? Instead he told them that the American Media and Holloway Family hurt the Investigation..Are you kidding me? Just how deep does this cover up go?

That was after Oduber came back from India.  He seemed confident he had
a case until then.  When Oduber came home Mos' whole attitude changed.
Oduber made the statement that he did not know the 3 were to be rearrested
and the whole case should be shut down so as not to hurt tourism any further.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 11, 2008, 07:41:35 PM »

that just flies in the face of dompig's saying that police always ask for the maximum to search but the judge didn't allow it.  too bad we'll never be able to get them in the same room together to ask questions like that.  i guess somebody could ask to see the search warrant itself and whether it was amended or not. maybe jqk could get things like that when he files for all the records in the case.
dennisintn

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 11, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »

This cocky pimp (Joran) trying to make Peter apologize to him.  Who does he think he is?   Guess by not getting his apology he will now sue Peter.  And THEY believe this is over with now with this latest interview?  OH have we got a surprise for them!

I think the Van Der Sloots are becoming a family without a country as well as a concious or morals!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »

By Rammstein on 12-01-2008 at 01:33
Hey *******,
Do yourself a favour and go back to your cage at the bangge monkeys. Try not the people on the wrong track.

---------------------------------------------
Ahh Mr Spin Rammstein..Everything I say is 100% fact and you know it..Now go back to your hideout and defend Paul Van Der Sloot,Ben King and Aruban Torism like you normally do. I quote real info and you are the one that steers people from the truth.
Since when do Murder and Kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there houses searched?Mr De Vries?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: January 11, 2008, 07:46:36 PM »

Verdraaien of facts
By Rammstein on 12-01-2008 at 01:43
Hello ******* doe greetings to those other animals leugenachtige especially Klaas and Red course. Speculations is different from facts, but that is of course very difficult for you. Translate them!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 11, 2008, 07:48:29 PM »

By Rammstein on 12-01-2008 at 01:33
Hey *******,
Do yourself a favour and go back to your cage at the bangge monkeys. Try not the people on the wrong track.

---------------------------------------------
Ahh Mr Spin Rammstein..Everything I say is 100% fact and you know it..Now go back to your hideout and defend Paul Van Der Sloot,Ben King and Aruban Torism like you normally do. I quote real info and you are the one that steers people from the truth.
Since when do Murder and Kidnapping suspects get immunity from having there houses searched?Mr De Vries?

That is exactly why I do not believe even half of what Rammstein has
told about Dutch Law.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.