April 27, 2024, 12:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295282 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 11, 2008, 07:50:49 PM »

This cocky pimp (Joran) trying to make Peter apologize to him.  Who does he think he is?   Guess by not getting his apology he will now sue Peter.  And THEY believe this is over with now with this latest interview?  OH have we got a surprise for them!

I think the Van Der Sloots are becoming a family without a country as well as a concious or morals!

Morals have never played in this from the get-go.  You are correct they do appear to be without a country.  It is clear now why Paulus never became a judge.  He plays hard-ball with the justice system and one day it will back fire on him big time.  He of all people should have advised his son to tell the truth.  He of all people should have had the greatest respect for the Judicial system of Aruba.  But he didn't, all he could offer this family was to tell his son to SHUT UP.  What a loser.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2008, 07:54:35 PM »

If Ramm is such an ordinary Dutch person how does he know all there is to know about the legal system?  The way it changes according to the situation how could he know it inside and out?  I always believed he was a Dutch legal person feeding us information and we were suppose to suck in all in.  Actually, I always thought he is Paulus.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2008, 08:01:07 PM »

If Ramm is such an ordinary Dutch person how does he know all there is to know about the legal system?  The way it changes according to the situation how could he know it inside and out?  I always believed he was a Dutch legal person feeding us information and we were suppose to suck in all in.  Actually, I always thought he is Paulus.

Just mention Ben King's crimes that he did to Mr.Matthews,Corrupt Dutch Judges,Aruban Tourism stats or any involvement of Paul Van Der Sloot and he will come running. He's related to someone,probably Ben King or the Van Der Sloots. He most certainlly is not your avg Dutch citizen with no ties to this case.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 08:08:55 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2008, 08:12:36 PM »

Sure---Joran's cocky and brazen with Mommy and Daddy sitting nearby.

But it's Joran who isn't man enough. He wasn't man enough to take Natalee safely back to her hotel.

And he still isn't man enough to admit to his involvement in Natalee's disappearance and take his punishment like a man.

Instead he hides behind Mommy and Daddy and lets everyone else suffer--including Natalee's family and friends and the everyday citizens of Aruba. Joran doesn't care as long as HE doesn't have to go to prison.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2008, 08:13:14 PM »

That PR photo of pjvds look like they are in prisoners' outfits!

The reason I call it a PR photo is that we never saw any "family-type" photos of jvds until after Sept 2005 when Pauley and other's hooked up with the van der sluts. These PR photos are way different from the tickle site photos.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2008, 08:15:26 PM »

Just mention Ben King's crimes that he did to Mr.Matthews,Corrupt Dutch Judges,Aruban Tourism stats or any involvement of Paul Van Der Sloot and he will come running. He's related to someone,probably Ben King or the Van Der Sloots. He most certainlly is not your avg Dutch citizen with no ties to this case.

Laughing

Ramm has been a judical apologist from way back.  I do believe that he has been placed on the boards by the "powers that be" in Aruba to defend rulings in the Natalee Holloway case.  There was a time that Joran and Paulus were defended also but ... I took notice when he was posting on the SM forum that he did back down to some extend.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 11, 2008, 08:22:57 PM »

Just got this Google Alert:

http://www.pr-inside.com:80/former-suspect-s-mother-wants-probe-into-r382954.htm

Former suspect's mother wants probe into Natalee Holloway investigation

© AP
2008-01-12 01:37:01 -

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) - The mother of a former suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba said Friday in a television interview she hopes there will be an investigation into the investigation that failed to find a trace of the U.S. teenager since she vanished in 2005.

«I would like the investigation
to continue,» said Anita van der Sloot, mother of Joran van der Sloot, one of three youths extensively interrogated by police and prosecutors.
«I would also like to see an investigation into the investigation,» she added.
Joran, Anita and Paul van der Sloot appeared on the Dutch late-night talk show Pauw & Witteman in what was billed as the family's last television interview about the case.
Anita van der Sloot said her family, as well as Holloway's family, needed answers.
«I think it's also very important that for them _ for everybody, but particularly for them _ there has to be clarity,» she said. «Then we can move on. As long as that doesn't that happen, there will be questions, there will be fingers pointing at Joran.
Holloway went missing May 30, 2005, hours before she was to return home to the U.S. She was on the final night of her school graduation trip to the island.
Van der Sloot and two other suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were seen leaving a bar with Holloway on the night of her disappearance.
They were questioned early in the investigation and again late last year before being released when they refused to answer any questions. All three deny involvement in Holloway's disappearance.

Prosecutors now say they cannot prove a crime was committed without a body.
Extensive searches of the island turned up no trace of Holloway, who was 18 at the time of her disappearance, but the Aruban prosecutors have said they believe she is dead.
Authorities in Aruba say the case against the three could be reopened if additional evidence surfaces. But if they were to go to trial now with virtually no hope of guilty verdicts, they would lose the opportunity to try them later if strong evidence emerges.
Joran van der Sloot talked little during the show and made no new revelations about the case. When asked if he believed Holloway is still alive, he said he doubted it.
«If a person has been missing for three years, you would be a very bad person if you see everything that has gone on and don't come forward with a sign that you are alive,» he said. «And if she is still alive, I think she is being held somewhere against her will.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2008, 08:24:32 PM »

One more thing about that photo and the other PR photos. 

It is almost as if they are thinking about us here at SM and anyone who supports Natalee and her family, and adjust their expression and pose to act like-we-are-doing-great.

I bet they think of us and Natalee every second of the day and night.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2008, 08:26:06 PM »

Laughing

Ramm has been a judical apologist from way back.  I do believe that he has been placed on the boards by the "powers that be" in Aruba to defend rulings in the Natalee Holloway case.  There was a time that Joran and Paulus were defended also but ... I took notice when he was posting on the SM forum that he did back down to some extend.

Janet
He know's defending Joran he will lose all credibility but Paul Van Der Sloot is another story.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2008, 08:29:49 PM »

http://www.pr-inside.com:80/former-suspect-s-mother-wants-probe-into-r382954.htm

cheers
It's the only way they will ever solve this case unless the persistence finds her.MO 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2008, 08:31:26 PM »

DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT:

The Dana Pretzer Show - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include
Dana Shafman, Cathy Wilson and Fred Rosen

Join dana this week as he welcomes:

* Dana Shafman discusses the new idea of Taser Parties
    * Cathy Wilson, mother of missing person Matthew Wilson
    * Fred Rosen crime historian and author.

REMINDER - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2008, 08:32:40 PM »

I know this will not be a popular opinion here but it is my opinion.

I very much appreciate Ramms interpretations as well as his translations. I do not think he is related whatsoever to the Van der Sloots.

If he were he would defend them and he does not. He also does not defend Aruba and the way this case was treated. he does defend his home country just as most of us defend ours.

I see folks here who try to keep this forum for Justice for Natalee being shot down or criticized and it bothers me. I have never seen any post by Ramm where he made disparaging remarks about Natalee or her family. I was under the impression that is why we are all here is seeking Justice for Nat.

If you have never read Rammsteins site ,please take a look. I must admit his language is a little rough. Again just my opinion.

http://rammsteinsopinions.blogspot.com/

Just a swinging with the tribe
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »

© AP

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) - The mother of a former suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba said Friday in a television interview she hopes there will be an investigation into the investigation that failed to find a trace of the U.S. teenager since she vanished in 2005.

to continue,» said Anita van der Sloot, mother of Joran van der Sloot, one of three youths extensively interrogated by police and prosecutors.
Joran, Anita and Paul van der Sloot appeared on the Dutch late-night talk show Pauw & Witteman in what was billed as the family's last television interview about the case.
Anita van der Sloot said her family, as well as Holloway's family, needed answers.
«I think it's also very important that for them _ for everybody, but particularly for them _ there has to be clarity,» she said. «Then we can move on. As long as that doesn't that happen, there will be questions, there will be fingers pointing at Joran.
Holloway went missing May 30, 2005, hours before she was to return home to the U.S. She was on the final night of her school graduation trip to the island.
Van der Sloot and two other suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were seen leaving a bar with Holloway on the night of her disappearance.
They were questioned early in the investigation and again late last year before being released when they refused to answer any questions. All three deny involvement in Holloway's disappearance.

Extensive searches of the island turned up no trace of Holloway, who was 18 at the time of her disappearance, but the Aruban prosecutors have said they believe she is dead.
Authorities in Aruba say the case against the three could be reopened if additional evidence surfaces. But if they were to go to trial now with virtually no hope of guilty verdicts, they would lose the opportunity to try them later if strong evidence emerges.
Joran van der Sloot talked little during the show and made no new revelations about the case. When asked if he believed Holloway is still alive, he said he doubted it.
«If a person has been missing for three years, you would be a very bad person if you see everything that has gone on and don't come forward with a sign that you are alive,» he said. «And if she is still alive, I think she is being held somewhere against her will.

now, all of a sudden, she's putting her family in the same position as natalee's family?  horse apples, what an absolute crock of it.  i didn't think i could feel any more contempt for a group of people than i all ready did.  but now she's dropped to a level even beneath contempt.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »

© AP

OK..I am going to PUKE!!!!!! This is so absolutely offensive!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2008, 08:55:27 PM »

I know this will not be a popular opinion here but it is my opinion.

I very much appreciate Ramms interpretations as well as his translations. I do not think he is related whatsoever to the Van der Sloots.

If he were he would defend them and he does not. He also does not defend Aruba and the way this case was treated. he does defend his home country just as most of us defend ours.

I see folks here who try to keep this forum for Justice for Natalee being shot down or criticized and it bothers me. I have never seen any post by Ramm where he made disparaging remarks about Natalee or her family. I was under the impression that is why we are all here is seeking Justice for Nat.

If you have never read Rammsteins site ,please take a look. I must admit his language is a little rough. Again just my opinion.

http://rammsteinsopinions.blogspot.com/

I was so suspicious of Ramm..but I have had a chance to chat a little with him via pm's I think he is on the up and up and though he drives us nuts sometimes..lol..I think his heart now is in the right place.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »

But it's Joran who isn't man enough. He wasn't man enough to take Natalee safely back to her hotel.

And he still isn't man enough to admit to his involvement in Natalee's disappearance and take his punishment like a man.

Instead he hides behind Mommy and Daddy and lets everyone else suffer--including Natalee's family and friends and the everyday citizens of Aruba. Joran doesn't care as long as HE doesn't have to go to prison.

He is an arrogant little sexually confused punk, who apparently needs his ass kicked, and kicked, and kicked.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2008, 09:06:28 PM »

I agree PI. I remember when my older sister made a mistake in her youth, and my parents found out about it. They sat her down and said we will back you 100% in correcting this mistake, but if you don't go to the authorities, we will. You have to face the consequences. That had to be one of the hardest things my parents ever did because she could have faced jail time!! But they went to the authorities, and my sister had to acknowledge her part and do what it took to correct it!!!
By the way...today my sister is happily married and the mother of 6 fantastic kids and doing fine!!! lol
Parents have to teach their children to take responsibility for their actions, not cover for them!!

ldstlou ... my husband and I were put in a similar situation with our eldest son when he was in his late teens.  We discovered that he had submitted a false claim to an insurance company in regards to wheels that were allegedly stolen from his precious Datsun 510.

We reported our findings to his insurance adjuster while he was at school.  If thoughts could kill ... Tamikosmom would not be posting on the Natalee Holloway case today.

Why was his Dad and I suspicious?  This had been drooling for three months over fancy wheels advertised in a catalog ... fancy wheels he knew darn well he could not afford.  We suspected that he anticipated an insurance settlement would go a long ways towards the purchase of those wheels.  We were right.   Wink

Janet

Parenting is so hard...well GOOD parenting at least. Great job!!!
I always tell my little guy being brave does not mean you don't get scared, being brave means you are scared but you do the right thing despite your fear.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

If Mr. Rammstein is such a lovely person, why would he be ugly
to ******* on a Dutch Blog?  ******* was only stating facts.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

If you're listening to Dana Pretzer right now, he is talking with the woman who has the Taser Parties - pretty interresting.  Come over to Musing to discuss tonights Dana Pretzer show.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2008, 09:11:12 PM »

He is an arrogant little sexually confused punk, who apparently needs his ass kicked, and kicked, and kicked.

Laughing I'd love to be the one to do it! I hate all the mileage that Anita gets out of spinning their story. They've gotten far enough away from the incident to be able to point to the undeniably botched and orchestrated cover-up and use it, again, to their advantage. In the meantime, Natalee Holloway is dead and her family is devastated, with no closure, and only questions. Justice is as elusive as the tooth fairy. BOYCOTT ARUBA!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.