April 26, 2024, 11:59:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295273 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2008, 10:56:47 PM »

Wondering if Rammstein watched the show with the VDS's...and any comments...

I may not be online much longer, therefore no response may not necessarily mean 'no manners'.

I'm not Ramm but I did read he posted at BFN that he only caught the tail end of the show.  It will be online tomorrow and Ramm said he'd watch the entire thing then.

Thanks...I meant no response from me, btw....I know I have a tendency to think one thing and say something less.

G'night, all.
roflmfao, 2njsons, that's a hell of a lot better than people that think one thing and say a whole lot more.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2008, 10:56:55 PM »

Nite 2NJ - I knew what you meant  Wink
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2008, 11:01:04 PM »

When people need help, all you have to do is ask and I can switch it for you.  Just did  Wink

I appreciate you. I just thought I might be a Chinese restaurant until next Christmas with my old avatar:)))))))))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2008, 11:08:51 PM »

Posted by Victor (Lazlo) at Scrux:

There was an agreement with Joran/VDS's that de Vries would not be allowed interrupt, that they would be given the opportunity to tell their entire story and Peter could have his say áfter that.

But things went differently.

I am very convinced Peter de Vries wil continue to pursue this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2008, 11:09:27 PM »

When people need help, all you have to do is ask and I can switch it for you.  Just did  Wink

I appreciate you. I just thought I might be a Chinese restaurant until next Christmas with my old avatar:)))))))))

Laughing Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2008, 11:41:29 PM »

There was an agreement with Joran/VDS's that de Vries would not be allowed interrupt, that they would be given the opportunity to tell their entire story and Peter could have his say áfter that.

too bad Peter de Vries didn't prosecute the case!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2008, 11:48:35 PM »

Mr. DeVries again represents himself well to show his viewers that this family is one so lacking in character, yet they have the female pontificating as if she cares for Natalee Holloway's family, NOT.  These Slootscums think everybody is a bunch of suckers that they can capitalize on, for sure there will be very little interest in anything these dishonest try to perpetrate in commercial print.

Mr. DeVries sounds to have similar traits to Mike Wallace, another truth speaker journalist who is interested in presenting the whole story, not a convoluted fairy tale.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: January 12, 2008, 12:58:29 AM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 12, 2008, 01:21:46 AM »

Same article in Amigoe:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_38576.php

Eleven suspected among which matter man luis Mansur (nearly invisibly in the middle) appeared vanochtend for the judge. Photograph: Cybmed

Bende Mansur voor de rechter
11 Jan, 2008, 18:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — De 63-jarige zakenman Luis Mansur en tien andere verdachten zijn vanochtend voor de rechter verschenen. Zij worden verdacht van deelneming aan een criminele organisatie die zich bezig hield met de internationale handel in verdovende middelen, in het bijzonder de in- en uitvoer van cocaïne en heroïne.

Daarnaast wordt de organisatie verdacht van afpersing, vuurwapenbezit en het witwassen van crimineel geld. Mansur wordt bovendien verdacht van het smokkelen van cocaïne naar Aruba in de periode 1 januari 2001 tot zijn aanhouding op 24 september vorig jaar. Hij zou ook vanaf mei 2005 drugstransporten hebben voorbereid van Venezuela naar de Dominicaanse Republiek en/of vanuit Zuid-Amerika naar Europa en de Verenigde Staten. De zakenman schoot tijdens zijn arrestatie met een vuurwapen. Naar eigen zeggen, omdat hij dacht dat hij werd overvallen. Het Openbaar Ministerie denkt daar anders over, blijkt uit de dagvaarding waarin Mansur ook aangeklaagd wordt voor het schieten op de arresterende agenten.

Het ging vanochtend om een pro forma zitting. De inhoudelijke behandelingen van de strafzaken vinden plaats op 1 februari waarin vier verdachten terecht staan en op 18 april waar Mansur en de rest van de verdachten moeten voorkomen. De advocaat van de verdachte M.O. vroeg om een schorsing omdat er onvoldoende bewijs was tegen zijn cliënt. De officier van de justitie was het daar niet meer eens. De rechter vroeg meer tijd en neemt daarover aankomende dinsdag een beslissing.

Through translator:

Gang Mansur for judge
11 Jan, 2008, 18.37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - the 63 person whose birthday it is matter man luis Mansur and suspected ten other its vanochtend for the judge appeared. They become suspicious participation to a criminal organisation which busy loved himself with the international trade in narcotic substances, in particular in - and export of cocaine and heroin.

Moreover becomes the organisation suspected of extortion, fire weapon possession and laundering criminal money. Mansur become moreover previous year suspected of smuggling cocaine to Aruba in the period 1 January 2001 to its adjournment on 24 September. He will have prepared drug transports also as from May 2005 of venezuela to the Dominican republic and/or from zuid-Amerika to Europe and the United States. The matter man shot during its arrest with a fire weapon. To own say, because he thought that he was assaulted. The Public Prosecution Service thinks about that differently, becomes clear from the intimation in which Mansur are also accused for shooting on the arresting agents.

It concerned vanochtend a pro forma meeting. The substantive treatment of the criminal matters takes place on 1 February in which four suspected stand trial and on 18 April where Mansur and the rest of suspected must prevent. The lawyer of the suspected M.O. asked for a suspension because there was insufficient proof against its customer. The officer of the justice was it there no longer once. The judge asked more time and takes about that arriving Tuesday a decision.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2008, 02:09:26 AM »

I have been over at the Oprah website writing a book in response to one of the idiotic posts and needed to edit, pressed "cancel" by mistake and erased the entire thing.  When will I ever learn to save a copy on word before I do ANYTHING else... :2doh:I'm just sick because I'll have to go back and do it all over again.  I'd gained momentum from ******* earlier in the evening, I hope I can actually post one later that will get close to the one I just finished.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 12, 2008, 02:26:32 AM »

Oh, Texasmom, I'm sorry that happened to you.      I have done that so many times myself.  I know how upsetting it is! 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2008, 02:51:08 AM »

I have been over at the Oprah website writing a book in response to one of the idiotic posts and needed to edit, pressed "cancel" by mistake and erased the entire thing.  When will I ever learn to save a copy on word before I do ANYTHING else... :2doh:I'm just sick because I'll have to go back and do it all over again.  I'd gained momentum from ******* earlier in the evening, I hope I can actually post one later that will get close to the one I just finished.

I feel your pain TM Sad I lost many good posts on the FP when when 1+1 didn't =2..Let them know whats up TM..The show on Oprah is gonna be big! Estimated 23 million viewers!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2008, 03:09:52 AM »

thanks for the encouragment, I WILL have my say, no matter how many times I have to type it!   Embarassed

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2008, 05:54:38 AM »

Joran targeted her.

If it was just an accident - no need to cover it up.
NO FORGIVENESS UNTIL THEY ARE IN PRISON FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST AN AMERICAN TOURIST - PERIOD AND
ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!

i'm standing shoulder to shoulder with you on this, kermit.
dennisintn

Both of you are the type of people everyone would like to have stand with them during a crisis. Unwavering, firm, and committed. I know Beth appreciates you.

Maybe Joran will save his own parents and do teach them that truth is honor, truth is redemption.
The alternative is hell.

Kiss from the frog to Miss Beth.

The real perversion of the case is that I am not sure that it isn't Joran covering up his Dad's actions!!!

You're not the Lone Ranger in that final thought, PI.  I have always felt like PVDS was in this way deeper than anyone else.  Maybe the "your own father" comment from Deepak refers to the fact "your own father" let JVDS go to jail to save his own butt.  JVDS, just another punk, sticks out in a crowd only because he's built like Lurch.  What if we've been concentrating on the son and he was not the ultimately responsible party? 

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2008, 07:43:25 AM »

If I have my translation correct....seems that when the cameras quit rolling, Joran threw wine (or water) into the face of DeVries. 

Jeroen Pauw kondigde het programma af, het beeld schakelde over naar het NOS-journaal en toen gebeurde het.
Op mijn Twitter verscheen een bericht van Corrie Gerritsma:
"camera stopt en joran gooit peter r de vries een glas wijn in zijn gezicht"
Ik dacht even dat ze een grapje maakte en twitterde terug:
"Smile en vervolgens ontkent hij dat"
Maar het bleek echt zo te zijn. Corrie zat in de studio en zag het gebeuren.
Hier doet ze verslag, compleet met foto van de confrontatie na afloop: "Zodra de live-uitzending stopte en de camera's uit gingen, stond hij op en gooide een glas wijn (water?) in het gezicht van Peter R. de Vries. Paniek. De Vries riep dat het zo prikte in zijn ogen, zijn vrouw haalde water. Joran was snel uit de studio verdwenen met zijn vader, en het publiek zei oh en ah en waarom in hemelsnaam?"
En zo mislukte een pr-stunt dan toch nog. Door Joran zelf.
Op de foto, het laatste beeld van de uitzending. Zie hier de foto van Corrie.
Update: Reportage op Radio 1 journaal met reacties Peter R de Vries ("raar slot") en Paul Witteman ("afschuwelijk"). Verslaggever was ter plekke in de studio aanwezig. Joran weigerde commentaar. Luister hier.

Jeroen Peacock proclaimed connected the program, the image over to the NOS-journal and then it happened.  On my Twitter appeared a message of Corrie Gerritsma:  "Camera stops and joran throws godfather r the freeze a glass of wine in its face" I thought just that she a joke made and twitterde back:  ": -) and then denies he that"

But the pale real so to be.  Corrie sat in the studio and saw the event. 

Here she does report, completely with photograph of the confrontation after result:  "As soon as the live-broadcast stopped and the cameras out went, stood he on and threw a glass of wine (water?) in the face of Godfather R. the Freeze.  Panic.  The Freeze mentioned that it so pricked in its eyes, its woman got water.  Was Joran fast disappeared from the studio with its father, and the public oh said and ah and why in heavenly name?" 

And so failed a pr-stunt then really yet.  Through Joran self. 

On the photograph, the last image of the broadcast.  See here the photograph of Corrie. 

Update:  Reportage on Radio 1 journal with reactions Godfather R the Freeze ("odd end") and Paul Witteman ("awfully").  Reporter was to spot in the studio person present.  Joran refused comment.  Listen here. 

http://www.2525.com/log/archives/2008/01/joran_gooit_pet.html

DeVries comments here (in Dutch)

http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media/play/tcmid/tcm:5-343390/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2008, 07:56:03 AM »

FYI, I have never in all of my life posted anything on the website of Pauw and Witteman, it seems someone from a pro-Joran website seems to like to "screw" with *******'s head, something he fell for hook line and sinker. I have never spoken negatively over Klaasend or Red.

Thanks Ramm - I suspected it wasn't you  Wink

if I were a speculating man I would suspect it came for a site like Refugees but as I am not that kind of a guy I will have to say that I haven't got the foggiest who would do such a thing  Wink

mmmmmmmmmmmm............
I smell a 'Reality' check!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2008, 08:14:28 AM »

JVDS behaving badly once the cameras are off.  Who would have thought? Rolling Eyes

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2008, 08:22:07 AM »

too bad Peter de Vries didn't prosecute the case!

I 2nd that one!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2008, 08:23:40 AM »

FYI, I have never in all of my life posted anything on the website of Pauw and Witteman, it seems someone from a pro-Joran website seems to like to "screw" with *******'s head, something he fell for hook line and sinker. I have never spoken negatively over Klaasend or Red.

Thanks Ramm - I suspected it wasn't you  Wink

if I were a speculating man I would suspect it came for a site like Refugees but as I am not that kind of a guy I will have to say that I haven't got the foggiest who would do such a thing  Wink

mmmmmmmmmmmm............
I smell a 'Reality' check!!!!!!!!

Told ya Ramm was on the good side. Glad you cleared that up Ramm!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2008, 08:26:15 AM »

If I have my translation correct....seems that when the cameras quit rolling, Joran threw wine (or water) into the face of DeVries. 

Jeroen Pauw kondigde het programma af, het beeld schakelde over naar het NOS-journaal en toen gebeurde het.
Op mijn Twitter verscheen een bericht van Corrie Gerritsma:
"camera stopt en joran gooit peter r de vries een glas wijn in zijn gezicht"
Ik dacht even dat ze een grapje maakte en twitterde terug:
"Smile en vervolgens ontkent hij dat"
Maar het bleek echt zo te zijn. Corrie zat in de studio en zag het gebeuren.
Hier doet ze verslag, compleet met foto van de confrontatie na afloop: "Zodra de live-uitzending stopte en de camera's uit gingen, stond hij op en gooide een glas wijn (water?) in het gezicht van Peter R. de Vries. Paniek. De Vries riep dat het zo prikte in zijn ogen, zijn vrouw haalde water. Joran was snel uit de studio verdwenen met zijn vader, en het publiek zei oh en ah en waarom in hemelsnaam?"
En zo mislukte een pr-stunt dan toch nog. Door Joran zelf.
Op de foto, het laatste beeld van de uitzending. Zie hier de foto van Corrie.
Update: Reportage op Radio 1 journaal met reacties Peter R de Vries ("raar slot") en Paul Witteman ("afschuwelijk"). Verslaggever was ter plekke in de studio aanwezig. Joran weigerde commentaar. Luister hier.

Jeroen Peacock proclaimed connected the program, the image over to the NOS-journal and then it happened.  On my Twitter appeared a message of Corrie Gerritsma:  "Camera stops and joran throws godfather r the freeze a glass of wine in its face" I thought just that she a joke made and twitterde back:  ": -) and then denies he that"

But the pale real so to be.  Corrie sat in the studio and saw the event. 

Here she does report, completely with photograph of the confrontation after result:  "As soon as the live-broadcast stopped and the cameras out went, stood he on and threw a glass of wine (water?) in the face of Godfather R. the Freeze.  Panic.  The Freeze mentioned that it so pricked in its eyes, its woman got water.  Was Joran fast disappeared from the studio with its father, and the public oh said and ah and why in heavenly name?" 

And so failed a pr-stunt then really yet.  Through Joran self. 

On the photograph, the last image of the broadcast.  See here the photograph of Corrie. 

Update:  Reportage on Radio 1 journal with reactions Godfather R the Freeze ("odd end") and Paul Witteman ("awfully").  Reporter was to spot in the studio person present.  Joran refused comment.  Listen here. 

http://www.2525.com/log/archives/2008/01/joran_gooit_pet.html

DeVries comments here (in Dutch)

http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media/play/tcmid/tcm:5-343390/

Is that joran wearing what looks to be army fatig :roll:ues and a baseball hat?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.