April 27, 2024, 02:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295294 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: January 12, 2008, 03:54:48 PM »

At the 20.55 minute mark of the show you could see Joran getting irritated with DeVries he facial expressions say it all.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: January 12, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »

Not quite caught up, but OMG!!

Please, VDS's, PLEASE, PLEASE do more public interviews to "prove your innocence."

AhhHahahahaahhhahaHA!

OMG!
Besides the wine throwing, there are so many things in that interview that are sketchy. They are so arrogant and yet, so foolish.

Talk some more you foolish Vandersloots. 

Yet, they still fail to refer to Natalee as that girl. ARGH! May they rot in hell!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 12, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by MAGS (from the NL):

Last night in Holland, Joran van der Sloot and his parents were interviewed on TV by the team Pauw en Witteman. Crime investigator Peter R de Vries was also there. The boys parents did all they could to make Joran look like a nice stable boy who would not harm a soul. To the question: did you ever doubt your son? the father answered: never. The mother said: I did have my doubts at first and thought: oh, no, not again…”

Joran showed upo with a baseballcap on his head, not a common attire in Holland.
He would never clarify questions asked about his lies. But what did happen…. Right after the show closed he threw a glass of red wine into the face and eyes of Peter R. de Vries.
Not a very nice stable boy now, is he?

The father, btw, had advised his son when he was arrested the second time this november, to not say anything. Why? was the question…. “because everything had already been said”…
had it….? this is what so many people wonder. He lied about how he came home that night, he refuses to confess how he did come home.

what a nightmare for the parents and friends.
mags in holland

Shocked Shocked OMG what an idiot she is.

Not again what Anita?  How many times did he take girls to your home to rape?  How many times did he beat people up?  How many times did you clean his mess?

We know she checks all of the girls panties that he collects as trophies. It seems that alone would spark one of those mother son talks about respecting women, sexuality and love, maturity, consent etc.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: January 12, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »

When Beth is asked, if she is asked, what she thinks about Joran, she should respectfully demur to the video with Peter DeVries before further comment. Let Joran speak for himself.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 12, 2008, 04:21:43 PM »

When Beth is asked, if she is asked, what she thinks about Joran, she should respectfully demur to the video with Peter DeVries before further comment. Let Joran speak for himself.

She should also refer to Greta's interview where he states We have done this 20 times before and nothing happened.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 12, 2008, 04:22:47 PM »

She should also refer to Greta's interview where he states We have done this 20 times before and nothing happened.

Absolutely!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: January 12, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »

Oprah made a huge mistake letting people post comments.....she has to be over run w/ this crap...
From RU>
gwen wrote:
Comment from Oprah.com.............

Reply 3. Re: Beth Holloway and Newsmaker Follow-Ups Jan 11, 2008 8:00 PM

First of all I would like to say that I don't like Joran van der Sloot. Even if he's not involved, which I highly doubt, he's arrogant when he should be humble. In interviews he tends to have a smug grin on his face. But to be honest, I don't like Beth Holloway either. Please before you make a judgement, let me clarify.

I can not imagine the pain she must endure. I mean, if my child would go missing, I would be beside myself. The reason I don't like her is the fact that she's not telling the truth. She painted her daughter as an All American Girl, who never misbehaved, did good at school and had a good relationship with her parents. The truth is, is that Natalee went to rehab just shortly before she went to Aruba. She ran away from home two times and had constant fights with her mother and stepfather. An Aruban taxidriver testified that she had Jug Twitty and a friend in her car and that they told her Natalee had been to rehab. Her friends and several island inhabitants testified to the police that she was doing belly shots with several guys in the bar. Even her friends told her to take it slow and not drink so much. She was seen smoking weed on the beach. Natalee was not the innocent little girl as her mother portrayed her to be. Of course I understand that she wants to protect her daughter, but frustrating police investigation by telling lies is unacceptable to me.

Furthermore, I dare you to find people on Aruba that still have contact with Beth on a friendly basis. The truth is, there aren't any. Beth Holloway has managed to insult almost every person that tried to help her. On Aruba, the Holloways have left a trail of people who were initially goodwilling towards them and helpfull but later broke off any contact. For instance, several Americans that live on the island, who helped her from the beginning, don't have any contact with her anymore. They just had enough of her antics. People who stood by her from the beginning but were not prepared to go along with her outrageous comments and lying. She even accused someone who helped her, an Aruban entrepeneur named Charles Croes of an attempted rape when he didn't want to help her anymore. Why didn't she press charges? Not because she didn't have the guts, she even told it to several people, but because she knew it was a lie.

Her hysterical behaviour and lying are disgusting. The attack on Aruba; the FBI was involved in this case from the get go (and so they have failed too because the case is still unsolved) but yet I don't see her blacklisting America does she? The second day Natalee was missing, she was hanging up posters with the text : Natalee kidnapped by Joran van der Sloot. I mean, that is just sickening. She attacked the Strategic Communications Task Force that was initiated by Aruba saying that it was started to 'to combat the negative media and to combat us'. But the truth is they paid hotel stays for her, arranged press conferences for her, collected the money donated to her. I mean why all the lying? Is it because they tried to protect her and nuanced her outrageous comments which in her turn she perceived to be a disloyal act? Jug Twitty said that Natalee didn't have a bank card with her ("it was still in her bedroom in Alabama") but in the cab he told his friend she had withdrawn money two times after her disappearance.

There are so many unsolved questions is this case. It's just so sad. I personally think that Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe Brothers ARE involved. I don't believe Joran and his attitude is despicable. I just don't trust Beth Holloway, I'm sorry. She has offended too may people. Not because she wanted the truth, but because she wanted to retain the image of her daughter. Understandable but not a justification for all the lies.

renho wrote this? What a whiney little witch!! Yea..thats going to go over well with Oprah???!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
keep talking sloots, and keep typing renho....you are making yourselves look much worse than anyone else could!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 12, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »

The nerve of "zipper open" Paulus stating they need to investigate this family.  THEY were not in Aruba.  And How does he know anything about how Joran treats girls?  Maybe he was in on this with J2K afterall.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: January 12, 2008, 04:29:09 PM »

Ocean, anything new to report today?  I am in awe of all of you for what you are doing for this family.  The dedication is amazing. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #509 on: January 12, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »

ldstlou......Renfro didn't write it....and gwen didn't write it...
gwen posted it at RU ....she got the post from Oprah's site. The person who wrote it is someone who doesn't care for Joran ( or so they say).
It IS obvious it was someone FROM RU though.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
CJ1
« Reply #510 on: January 12, 2008, 04:52:44 PM »

It strikes me from the Pauw & Witteman video that JVDS is trying to change his appearance, and not for the better.  JVDS seems more smug and arrogant than ever.  It's all a joke to him.  There were a lot of sly looks going around that table.  I enjoyed de Vries' piercing looks.  And from JVDS's mouth..."in a murder case".  Murder?...really Joran?...tell me about it.  MOO 
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 12, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »

The nerve of "zipper open" Paulus stating they need to investigate this family.  THEY were not in Aruba.  And How does he know anything about how Joran treats girls?  Maybe he was in on this with J2K afterall.

I like the way one of the interviewers showed Paulus how his son is anything but respectful of women.  As if Paulus didn't already know. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: January 12, 2008, 05:04:44 PM »

ldstlou......Renfro didn't write it....and gwen didn't write it...
gwen posted it at RU ....she got the post from Oprah's site. The person who wrote it is someone who doesn't care for Joran ( or so they say).
It IS obvious it was someone FROM RU though.

Throughout this case, Beth, Natalee, Dave, Tim Miller, TJ Ward, Art Wood, Natalee's classmates and the chaperones have been accused of all the things those in Aruba are guilty of.   Every charge of wrongdoing in Aruba was countered by making that same accusation of someone supporting Beth.  Also, Anita, in this interview, goes on about the outpouring of support.  Remember Joran telling us how supportive people were of him but some wouldn't speak to his father?  Which is it?  Contradictions in their own words continue.  Best of all, the interview showed that the parents of Joran VDS are the ones painting a false picture of their sociopath.  And Joran showed he will get physical when angry.  Throwing a drink in someone's face is the best he could do in front of all those people, but he had to get physical because that's who he is. 

Kalpoe:  Joran is crazy.  (not about kissing)
Kalpoe:  If they find the girl, they'll see that @#$%.  (Joran hit her)
J2K:  She fell and hit her head.  (We've known all along)
Van der Straaten:  Because I know more about this case than you do.  (So did he)

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: January 12, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »

I'm embarrassed to ask this, but where is the actual video of the interview? Is it in this thread? I thought there were just the transcripts.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 12, 2008, 05:10:48 PM »

Site meter says 71% U.S and 12% Netherlands. 

Maybe someone knows Welcome in Dutch?  I only know Welcome and Bien Venidos.   

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: January 12, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

Nevermind. I just found it. Thread #21.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 12, 2008, 05:16:41 PM »

I'm embarrassed to ask this, but where is the actual video of the interview? Is it in this thread? I thought there were just the transcripts.

I think it's on the Pauw en Witteman website.  Maybe?  I've been reading.
http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=274

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 12, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »

Site meter says 71% U.S and 12% Netherlands. 

Maybe someone knows Welcome in Dutch?  I only know Welcome and Bien Venidos.   

Welkom and Hallo to all Dutch Vistors  Wink I posted our addy in that dutch website last night,so they may be checking out the site.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 12, 2008, 05:26:18 PM »

Welkom to all Dutch guests.  And thank you to all who are translating for us. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: January 12, 2008, 05:46:02 PM »

Joran said that he remained silent when he was rearrested
because there was nothing else to say.....he had already said it all.

What happened to "someday I will tell what happened, but I am not
ready to do that now." that he stated in the Inside Edition interview?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.