April 27, 2024, 04:13:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295316 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 12, 2008, 07:31:32 PM »

Posted by EURobert on the front page of SM - transcription of the show last night:

Transscript and translation of last nights Pauw en Witteman tv-show (Please excuse me for all the grammatical and typing errors that will be in here; it’s to time-consuming to do it flawless…. Mr. Witteman’s first name is Paul so I’ll call PaulvdS: ‘Paulus’; that’s easier for me… To not get confused…)

<snipped>

Pauw: But why did you do that? Why did you agree on making up this particular story?

Joran: Yes.., yes… Why this story? I just was scared at that moment… Those parents suddenly were at our house… And yes… I didn’t have a clue either what to do next.

Pauw: And so you decide the three of you to make up one story and this is how we’re going to tell it.

Peter: You just can tell the truth can you, when nothing happened? There’s no reason to lie is there?

Joran: Yes, I don’t think the truth sounds that good if you have to say you left a girl at the beach.

Peter: So you think a lie sounds better than the truth?

Joran: Well I didn’t know how serious this all was. I didn’t know there was a serious problem.

Peter: That’s exacly why it is so strange to lie!? When you don’t know that there is a serious problem there is no reason to lie at all!? That’s exactly the strange thing of lying here!?

Pauw: Peter… Peter you a father of a teenager, well maybe that’s a bit insipid, father of a young daughter… You can imagine you do something… leaving a girl at the beach… Let’s just tell I decently brought her back…. Such a little lie you can imagine can you?

Peter: No, I can’t imagine that Jeroen… I think you must try to see the psychology behind that. When he doesn’t know what has happened to that girl and she, after she slept away her drunkenness, simply shows up again then he is really caught lying! The fact that he nevertheless tells this lie you can interpret as: he knew he wouldn’t get caught telling this lie. Because he knew Natalee wouldn’t show up again!

<snipped>

Peter Devries' words said it all in the above quote.

Janet

+++++++++++++

"My dear Watson," said he, "I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 07:44:56 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 12, 2008, 07:33:07 PM »

******* ... would you please fix the above post.  I messed up.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 12, 2008, 07:36:08 PM »

Joran: Yes, I don’t think the truth sounds that good if you have to say you left a girl at the beach.

*Yes, I don't think.*  Hmmm.  Yes, he knows he did it and no, it is not good that he killed her and had to make up a lie about the beach --- that is what this tells me.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 12, 2008, 07:37:39 PM »

Hello Anna Banana   

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Hi, Robots!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: January 12, 2008, 07:43:49 PM »

If he thought his son was not lying for such a long time, why was he telling all 3 boys during the first 10 days, no body no case? In fact, how did he know there was no body?

He was already calling Natalee a corpse or a body in the 1st or second day that Natalee dissapeared.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 12, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »

What a sneak he is.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 12, 2008, 07:46:12 PM »

The look on Joran's face as he picks up the glass of wine.........priceless.  Yes, good thing there were no guns.

And I am sick of hearing Paul say Joran was "aquitted".

He is evil.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 12, 2008, 07:49:04 PM »

Joran's appearance is not improving with age.  He is at the age when most people look the best they ever will.  I wonder what the significance of the baseball cap is.  And he doesn't even remove it when seated.  I believe that is usually expected in a situation like this one and also when in a position to have ones face exposed in answering questions.  Rather like hiding to answer them from underneath the brim of the cap. 

I can just hear him bragging to the other pimps about throwing the drink on de Vries as though that took some kind of read courage to dash a drink at somebody who is totally not expecting it.

Joran seems to have stopped his visits to the psychiatrist a bit prematurely from every indication.  Perhaps Anita would like to schedule a few more sessions for him at this time.  Someone sure needs to.  This boy is a real nutcase!  I think he may well be insane just as vd Stratten suggested. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 12, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »

Someone stated that the wine throwing occurred during the running of the credits. I have not watched the show yet -- is it there????

I don't think it has been posted yet wreck but rumors it WAS caught on tape.

Whether or not it was caught on tape, there were witnesses, right?  Of course, catching it on tape would be the best evidence.  Is there any law against what Joran did?  Could charges be pressed?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 12, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »

Joran's behavior says more than all of the spinning that Anita and Paulus tried to do.
Don't you know they are soooo proud of their fine lying POS son.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 12, 2008, 08:08:17 PM »

Good Evening to all.....klaasend, Lala'sMom, Anna, tealady, Tylergal, Kat_Gram, Magnolia, LouiseVargas, MuffyBee, greeneyedlady and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Thanks to everyone for posting the interview, the photos and a special thanks to RURobert for the translations.....looks like the sporter once again lost control...this time it was only a glass of wine....what will it be the next time and the time after that and all the times to follow.....another dead innocent young woman?   What makes me think this will NOT be their last interview Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 12, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »

Joran's behavior says more than all of the spinning that Anita and Paulus tried to do.

This looks very pre-planned with the host in the loop with Joran. Notice, as soon as he does this, he looks back for approval from the host, who appears to have tucked his head because he knew in advance, and tucking his head gives him that old "I didn't see it coming" alibi.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: January 12, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »

January 12, 2008 @ 11:08 am
Joran van der Sloot draait door Joran van der Sloot runs through
 Joran van der Sloot heeft gisteren een glas water (of wijn) over Peter R. Joran van der Sloot yesterday a glass of water (or wine) on Peter R. de Vries gegooid na het programma Paul & Witteman waar hij te gast was. De Vries thrown after the program & Paul Witteman where he was a guest. Blijkbaar was hij niet zo blij met alle argumenten waar Peter R. Apparently, he was not so happy with all the arguments which Peter R. de Vries mee aankwam. De Vries it arrived. Had hij goed door dat het kleine beetje mensen dat nog in zijn onschuld geloofden, nu ook wel eens andere dingen zouden kunnen gaan denken. Had he carefully that the little people that still believed in his innocence, now also known as "other things could go thinking. Zijn ware aard kwam ook direct na de aftiteling naar boven. His true nature came directly after the credits up. Hij gooide een glas water over Peter R. He threw a glass of water over Peter R. de Vries. De Vries. Ik denk dat hij hem het liefste op zijn bek had willen slaan. I think he prefer him on his mouth had wanted to save. Maar ja, dan val je helemaal 100% door de mand. But yes, then you fall entirely 100% by the basket. Wel jammer voor hem, straks geloofd niemand hem meer. Well sorry for him, soon no one believed him anymore. Je weet het eigenlijk al als je in zijn ogen kijkt. You know it all if you look in his eyes. Ogen liegen niet. Eyes do not lie. Gisteren bij Jensen was ook een stukje van hem te zien, hoe zenuwachtig hij werd toen Jensen het had over de tijd tussen het strand en thuiskomen. Yesterday when Jensen was also a piece of him to see how nervous he was when Jensen was talking about the time between the beach and coming home. Ik ben benieuwd hoe heel het Holloway verhaal zich in de toekomst uitvouwt. I am very curious how the Holloway story in the future uitvouwt. Waarschijnlijk zal het geen verrassing zijn. Probably it will be no surprise.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 12, 2008, 08:14:03 PM »

Joran's appearance is not improving with age.  He is at the age when most people look the best they ever will.  I wonder what the significance of the baseball cap is.  And he doesn't even remove it when seated.  I believe that is usually expected in a situation like this one and also when in a position to have ones face exposed in answering questions.  Rather like hiding to answer them from underneath the brim of the cap. 

I can just hear him bragging to the other pimps about throwing the drink on de Vries as though that took some kind of read courage to dash a drink at somebody who is totally not expecting it.

Joran seems to have stopped his visits to the psychiatrist a bit prematurely from every indication.  Perhaps Anita would like to schedule a few more sessions for him at this time.  Someone sure needs to.  This boy is a real nutcase!  I think he may well be insane just as vd Stratten suggested. 

I was not going to bring that up, Anna, about the hat and the seeming weight loss, but Joran looks worse than I have ever seen him and you are right about kids looking their very best at that first-second year in college.  When my boys were in undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate school, respectively, I had their portrait done because I knew that was the most handsome they would ever all be at that point in their lives and of course, it was.  They are so good looking at that 20-30 time in their lives but not for Joran.  I have seen chemotherapy patient with that same gaunt look hiding under baseball caps and baggy clothes what was obvious to anyone willing to look into it.  Couple chronic illness with virulent medications and depression and that is the look you get.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: January 12, 2008, 08:16:18 PM »

I'm embarrassed to ask this, but where is the actual video of the interview? Is it in this thread? I thought there were just the transcripts.

I think it's on the Pauw en Witteman website.  Maybe?  I've been reading.
http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=274

I've been behind for a while, but am unable to view the video....I get a message in Dutch that translates to 'Unfortunately your browser does not support (sufficient) Java script to reflect the player. Read here how you can integrate Java script. We work for a solution for this problem.'

Haven't attempted to investigate further.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 12, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »

I was not going to bring that up, Anna, about the hat and the seeming weight loss, but Joran looks worse than I have ever seen him and you are right about kids looking their very best at that first-second year in college.  When my boys were in undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate school, respectively, I had their portrait done because I knew that was the most handsome they would ever all be at that point in their lives and of course, it was.  They are so good looking at that 20-30 time in their lives but not for Joran.  I have seen chemotherapy patient with that same gaunt look hiding under baseball caps and baggy clothes what was obvious to anyone willing to look into it.  Couple chronic illness with virulent medications and depression and that is the look you get.

He's not sick.  He is just mean and the guilt is eating away at him.  I hope he never
gets a good nights sleep as long as he lives.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: January 12, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »

This does say that Rikkert did get a photo, correct????  Cool

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: January 12, 2008, 08:21:51 PM »

This looks very pre-planned with the host in the loop with Joran. Notice, as soon as he does this, he looks back for approval from the host, who appears to have tucked his head because he knew in advance, and tucking his head gives him that old "I didn't see it coming" alibi.

It looks to me like the host is grinning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: January 12, 2008, 08:23:19 PM »

It looks to me like the host is grinning!!

I agree, Sunny.  He looks like he had tuck his head to keep from laughing and instead, flashed a grin at Joran, as an approving nod.  I suspect this was staged.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: January 12, 2008, 08:23:31 PM »

Private Eye - check your email (junk mail)  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.