April 27, 2024, 03:07:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295301 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: January 13, 2008, 12:57:06 AM »

hey monkey friends...long time no see!
CBB....just picked up my valentine avi....thanks a million!! thumleft
don't just love it....just gives everybody a little bit of smug validation when good old sporter shows his true colors!!!!

YES!  I hope Beth can get some of this stuff to Oprah before she tapes her show.  Would be great if Oprah mentioned Joran's temper on her show and showed the photos of Joran throwing the wine.

she is aware and producers are aware as well...we will see if they have time to incorporate all this into what they already have planned!!!
cannot wait!!!!

That's great Casa!
Yes, it was a real treat getting to see the real Joran.

hehe memphis....cuz does not = casa!!!!!

Don't know why I called you casa. Weird little misfire in my brain.
Sorry thecuz.  Very Happy
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 13, 2008, 12:57:38 AM »

don't just love it....just gives everybody a little bit of smug validation when good old sporter shows his true colors!!!!

YES!  I hope Beth can get some of this stuff to Oprah before she tapes her show.  Would be great if Oprah mentioned Joran's temper on her show and showed the photos of Joran throwing the wine.

she is aware and producers are aware as well...we will see if they have time to incorporate all this into what they already have planned!!!
cannot wait!!!!

Awesome !!!   Wink

Tryed to get caught up// gotta get to bed here.
I hope Carpe dont mind me saying this..   He isgonna capture OPRAH    Smile Smile 
I wil miss it. gotta work.. Busy weks ahead of me .
 HUGS to yah CUZ.. and Hey to all.. CARPE TY   Cool
 Hope al is well. I gotts go back to bed.. have to get up early.
 I  hope Peter Devries sllaps the shit of out of JVDS for what he did.. made me sick to see the evil prick. 
 Anita needs to wake the "F" up. i wish her and my ex MIL could meet.. the DENIAL sisters............ and PVDS is a big puss.. JORAN .. quit protecting DADDY.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 Have a great night all.. 

Hey sweetie....just making a late night pass thru myself!!!
sweet dreams angie....big things are coming for you girl! keep the faith!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: January 13, 2008, 01:07:52 AM »

cannot wait!!!!

Awesome !!!   Wink

Tryed to get caught up// gotta get to bed here.
I hope Carpe dont mind me saying this..   He isgonna capture OPRAH    Smile Smile 
I wil miss it. gotta work.. Busy weks ahead of me .
 HUGS to yah CUZ.. and Hey to all.. CARPE TY   Cool
 Hope al is well. I gotts go back to bed.. have to get up early.
 I  hope Peter Devries sllaps the shit of out of JVDS for what he did.. made me sick to see the evil prick. 
 Anita needs to wake the "F" up. i wish her and my ex MIL could meet.. the DENIAL sisters............ and PVDS is a big puss.. JORAN .. quit protecting DADDY.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 Have a great night all.. 

Hey sweetie....just making a late night pass thru myself!!!
sweet dreams angie....big things are coming for you girl! keep the faith!

Wink   And sweet dreams back at yah chicky . 
 I feel big things wil come for you as well. !
Ok.. bed for sure now..   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
 TTYL Cuz..  Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: January 13, 2008, 01:12:04 AM »

i hope Beth comes out Blazing on Oprah

she has nothing to lose

dont hold back.......on anything  Cool

What time and network is Oprah?  My DIL is having major surgery that day and I will have grandson but I would like to catch it if there is a moment when I am not preoccupied with golf cart trips, basketball practice, homework, etc.

In Birmingham it is on ABC 33/40 at 4:00PM

Thank you, Magnolia.  I will try to catch it.  I hope I can.  If not, I will be so disappointed.  Maybe DH will record if not.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: January 13, 2008, 01:18:40 AM »

dennisintn, memphis, texasmom, Tamikosmom, MAca, thecuz, Bearlyhere, cp405, Kat_Gram, hotping, Chata, Susebear, klaasend, Icehawk

Some favorite monkeys lurking.

I see you lurking.
Why don't you come in.

It's getting late and
I need to turn in.

So stop your lurking and
come on in.

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: January 13, 2008, 01:23:18 AM »

dennisintn, memphis, texasmom, Tamikosmom, MAca, thecuz, Bearlyhere, cp405, Kat_Gram, hotping, Chata, Susebear, klaasend, Icehawk

Some favorite monkeys lurking.

come out, come out, where every you are.....sounds like Glenda the good witch not the "other glenda"

I see you lurking.
Why don't you come in.

It's getting late and
I need to turn in.

So stop your lurking and
come on in.

come out, come out, where every you are.....sounds like Glenda the good witch not the "other glenda" Wink
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 13, 2008, 01:26:05 AM »

well....keeping with the wizard of oz theme...there is no place like home...especially the bed.....it is calling my name!!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 13, 2008, 01:30:29 AM »

LOL@Carpe!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sb28rDTAC0Y

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: January 13, 2008, 01:40:18 AM »

Hi Tyler,
Yes all the world's a stage to the Sloots, except Joran did some improvising that wasn't in Anita's script.
Priceless.
I don't know if the Dutch are as prone to litigation as we are here in NA.
Ah, yes, the girl's family must be investigated. They will sing that tune over there forever like a broken record.
It's late, G'Nite.
I am getting another GrandBaby. He He . Labor Day in September. Life is beautiful some moments.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: January 13, 2008, 01:47:26 AM »

Peter's eyes tell the whole story.  And Joran does look very sick and gaunt.  Aids maybe?  Just doesn't look well at all to me. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: January 13, 2008, 01:48:58 AM »

Anita: We know that people have been seen on the beach.  We know that the electronic swipe card from the hotel has been used, within a time frame she could have walked, we know that the card has been used 3 times.  We know that security guards where in the neighborhood. It looks like she could have used the card, to get into the room.

(What does Anita mean by this? Is she still trying to steer the investigation to the security guards?)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: January 13, 2008, 01:55:58 AM »

Anita: We know that people have been seen on the beach.  We know that the electronic swipe card from the hotel has been used, within a time frame she could have walked, we know that the card has been used 3 times.  We know that security guards where in the neighborhood. It looks like she could have used the card, to get into the room.

(What does Anita mean by this? Is she still trying to steer the investigation to the security guards?)

I think she must have missed the memo.  Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 13, 2008, 02:01:05 AM »

I think she must have missed the memo.  Rolling Eyes

I am thinking she missed a good number of them.  Confused

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 13, 2008, 02:02:04 AM »

The Oprah shows are taped so they may not be able to include this latest incident.  Maybe someone here knows Beth and can find out if it was already taped.  In my area Oprah comes on in the morning and then is replayed at 11:00 p.m.  Could be the same elsewhere. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: January 13, 2008, 02:06:44 AM »

At the end of the video, right after the drink was tossed, Joran's seems to do something odd with his mouth and is he giving a wink at the host of the show? It will be interesting to see more stills.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 13, 2008, 02:07:53 AM »

The Oprah shows are taped so they may not be able to include this latest incident.  Maybe someone here knows Beth and can find out if it was already taped.  In my area Oprah comes on in the morning and then is replayed at 11:00 p.m.  Could be the same elsewhere. 

I'm told the show will not be taped until Tuesday, so there's time  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: January 13, 2008, 02:08:11 AM »

I can't say much right now but I am in contact with someone who's MOM died in Aruba under very suspicious circumstances as well as another. When this young girl went to retrieve evidence of what happened the cop called in sick both days to work and they went home with nothing.A close friend of her Mom won't even return phone calls even after one year.They were treated terrible and there is so much I want to say and get off my chest but I can't. Except Aruba is far more dangerous than some people think and every bit as evil as what others have said here in this forum.I am pissed off big time and at the same time my heart absolutely aches for this girl. I will refrain from saying too much more so I don't interfere with the answers she is looking for. I really wonder how many have been murdered the last 3 years in Aruba and the crimes covered up?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 02:11:58 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: January 13, 2008, 02:09:01 AM »

Hi Tyler,
Yes all the world's a stage to the Sloots, except Joran did some improvising that wasn't in Anita's script.
Priceless.
I don't know if the Dutch are as prone to litigation as we are here in NA.
Ah, yes, the girl's family must be investigated. They will sing that tune over there forever like a broken record.
It's late, G'Nite.
I am getting another GrandBaby. He He . Labor Day in September. Life is beautiful some moments.

Congratulations!  You know I have a labor day weekend baby also.  My baby will be a year when yours gets here.  Aren't they fun!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 13, 2008, 02:13:19 AM »

I would think she would want to add this latest information.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

If this is what he does when he appears calm. imagine what he could do to a small girl from Birmingham when he was pissed that she said, "No!"

If after this Anita denies he has anger management problems now, who would believe her?  He is his own worst enemy.  I can't imagine what Anita is thinking while she watches her son implode.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 13, 2008, 02:15:12 AM »

Dispicable!!

Dave Holloway
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 5, 2006

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE‘S FATHER: Well, we need to clear up a little of the smoke and mirrors problem. I provided the police with the documents that they‘re referring to, the hotel keys, as a matter of fact. Beth obtained those immediately upon arriving on the island and then provided me with a copy that I provided to the police.

Joe failed to mention that that same code was used again at 11:02 AM and 11:08 AM prior to them getting on—or leaving to the airport. So key number one, which we feel like Natalee used, was last used at 8:30 PM the prior night. So that key was not used again after the trip was over

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.