April 27, 2024, 04:33:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295322 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: January 13, 2008, 10:28:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I have scan this thread twice and ... cannot locate the link to the segment pertaining to Joran's temper tantrum.  Could somebody please provide it for me?

Thank you.

Janet
7:30 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: January 13, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »

Was able to get it to play a little better but it's still "choppy".  Anway, here's a shot of Joran when he's getting mad at DeVries about something:

He has a PIG nose.

Hey Monkeys,

Missed you guys for a few days, but ssee you have all been hard at work, as usual.

Man, that's a nasty little Crust-Stache and starter beard Joran has going on!  *shiver*  From the Charles Manson Starter Kit!  Wreck, you kill me!

In my opinion, Joran, is trying to change hi appearance.  Welcome to OJ's World, Joran!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 13, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

Janet - here's the youtube CBB posted last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mqdBSFwpyw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: January 13, 2008, 10:38:06 AM »

Janet - here's the youtube CBB posted last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mqdBSFwpyw

Thanks Klaas

Yesterday I viewed a much longer segment and .... was trying to locate it.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: January 13, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

That Boy Ain't Right

No surprise. The family dynamic plays out live - for all to see. The sociopath, the enabler and the empty shell.

Joran choosing DeVries as a target an obvious taunt ... that DeVries will respond to. I hope.

Anyone that thinks that the ALE 4 on the case are capable or motivated - i have a Natural Bridge in Aruba for sale.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 13, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »

Janet - here is the link to the entire program:

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6213320
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: January 13, 2008, 10:47:04 AM »

Joran has incriminated himself with his own actions and words. Repeatedly lying, before anyone even knew for sure that Natalee was indeed missing, bragging of his sexual exploits with her while she was passed out in the car, framing the 2 security guards, confessing, being recorded talking as if he is guilty, leading the police to where he claimed her body was buried, heeding the adivce of his dad who is an attorney who was training to be a judge to not talk because without a body there is no crime, etc.

There is nothing Beth can do or say to make him look anywhere near as guilty as he has done all on his own. And that includes being the last known person to be seen with her.

The icing on the cake is that he now shows the world via TV that his lack of anger control proves that he is capable of not just rape, and illegally disposing of a body, but of murder as well.

I wouldn't be surprised at all one day if he doesn't actually produce a video of the crime to impress his friends and TV viewers. He knows he won't be prosecuted because of it. Bangbus.com might even pay him for it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #787 on: January 13, 2008, 10:47:56 AM »

The Oprah shows are taped so they may not be able to include this latest incident.  Maybe someone here knows Beth and can find out if it was already taped.  In my area Oprah comes on in the morning and then is replayed at 11:00 p.m.  Could be the same elsewhere. 

I'm told the show will not be taped until Tuesday, so there's time  Wink

I hope they include this then. 

What's with the unshaved unkempt look? 

I have been thinking a lot about this and I think that when he was released from KIA and had pictures taken while unshaven at release time, that some of his girly groupies told him he looked 'hot' so he decided to keep the 'look'...perhaps even Guido told him he looked 'hot'  Wink
He's got that George Michael kinda thing goin' on.  Wink

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 13, 2008, 10:50:29 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3012123/_Moeder_Joran_maakt_excuses__.html?view=print

Moeder Joran maakt excuses
door een onzer verslaggevers
FILMPJE Direct na het incident kwam de moeder van Joran van der Sloot om excuses te maken.

Peter R. de Vries: "Ze schaamde zich dood. Tijdens de uitzending had ze juist zitten vertellen dat Joran een doodnormale, keurige jongen is. Ze bood haar excuses aan en zei dat het nooit had mogen gebeuren."

Enige tijd later bood ook Joran zelf diverse keren zijn excuses aan de misdaadverslaggever aan. De Vries heeft de excuses aanvaard: "Ach, iedereen was het erover eens dat hij met deze daad vooral zichzelf een slechte dienst heeft bewezen. Als dit het ergste is wat je alsmisdaadverslaggever moet incasseren."

Pauw en Witteman reageerden geschrokken

Posted by Dutchdad at BFN:

Well , officially the wine-incident is closed now. Immediately after it happened Anita apologised for the behavior of het son , and Joran (who had left the studio after the incident) later came back and apologised more than once to Peter de Vries. De Vries accepted Joran's apologies , so that was the end of it.

Which will of course not mean it all will be forgotten now. The damage is done.

And I suppose this interview showed also something else to the American public: Peter R. De Vries is not a nice guy if you draw his attention the way J2K have. He will not let go , and he is known to keep this up for years if he has to.
It also showed that the Dutch people are still interested in this case , and want it to be solved.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: January 13, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »

That Boy Ain't Right

No surprise. The family dynamic plays out live - for all to see. The sociopath, the enabler and the empty shell.

Joran choosing DeVries as a target an obvious taunt ... that DeVries will respond to. I hope.

Anyone that thinks that the ALE 4 on the case are capable or motivated - i have a Natural Bridge in Aruba for sale.

I am still not sure Poppa Van Der Sloot didn't participate in the rape himself, and in fact, his participation may be the reason she had to be drugged in the first place.

While Ms Sluut is away, the Mr Sluut wanted to play. What is killing her is that she knows what a perverted jack ass he is, and she knows it is true, once again.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: January 13, 2008, 10:53:44 AM »

Thank you Klaas

I do have link to the interview but ... I know that late yesterday afternoon a link was posted that accessed the the wine throwing incident.

Klass the video appeared on my computer to be in slow motion so ... it could have very well could have only appeared to be longer.  Rolling Eyes

Thanks again.   Smile

Janet

_____

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: January 13, 2008, 10:56:28 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3012123/_Moeder_Joran_maakt_excuses__.html?view=print

Moeder Joran maakt excuses
door een onzer verslaggevers
FILMPJE Direct na het incident kwam de moeder van Joran van der Sloot om excuses te maken.

Peter R. de Vries: "Ze schaamde zich dood. Tijdens de uitzending had ze juist zitten vertellen dat Joran een doodnormale, keurige jongen is. Ze bood haar excuses aan en zei dat het nooit had mogen gebeuren."

Enige tijd later bood ook Joran zelf diverse keren zijn excuses aan de misdaadverslaggever aan. De Vries heeft de excuses aanvaard: "Ach, iedereen was het erover eens dat hij met deze daad vooral zichzelf een slechte dienst heeft bewezen. Als dit het ergste is wat je alsmisdaadverslaggever moet incasseren."

Pauw en Witteman reageerden geschrokken

Posted by Dutchdad at BFN:

Well , officially the wine-incident is closed now. Immediately after it happened Anita apologised for the behavior of het son , and Joran (who had left the studio after the incident) later came back and apologised more than once to Peter de Vries. De Vries accepted Joran's apologies , so that was the end of it.

Which will of course not mean it all will be forgotten now. The damage is done.

And I suppose this interview showed also something else to the American public: Peter R. De Vries is not a nice guy if you draw his attention the way J2K have. He will not let go , and he is known to keep this up for years if he has to.
It also showed that the Dutch people are still interested in this case , and want it to be solved.

Did you ever get to watch the video?

A firm stare and legitimate questions don't make Mr DeVries a bad man. Its a shame he could not have raised Joran. None of this would have happened, and Joran and Natalee would have bright futures.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 13, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »

Thank you Klaas

I do have link to the interview but ... I know that late yesterday afternoon a link was posted that accessed the the wine throwing incident.

Klass the video appeared on my computer to be in slow motion so ... it could have very well could have only appeared to be longer.  Rolling Eyes

Thanks again.   Smile

Janet

Janet - I'm really not awake yet but the only video I've seen of the wine throwing was that short one CBB posted and I just saw that this morning.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 13, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »

This may have already been posted:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/tacoma/24hour/world/story/253583.html

Ex-Holloway suspect in talk show spat

By TOBY STERLING
Last updated: January 13th, 2008 05:03 AM (PST)

A former suspect in the disappearance of an American teenager in Aruba threw wine in the face of a crime reporter after they appeared together on a talk show and the reporter challenged his honesty.

Joran van der Sloot appeared on the Dutch television program Friday night in what was billed as his last television interview about the case. Prosecutors in Aruba, where Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, have said they don't have enough evidence to charge him with a crime, although he remains a "person of interest" in what is now a cold case.

Van der Sloot, who denies any wrongdoing, appeared mostly relaxed throughout the TV appearance, despite remarks from crime reporter Peter R. De Vries challenging his honesty.

At the end of the Pauw & Witteman program, Van der Sloot and De Vries had a testy exchange in which Van der Sloot questioned whether De Vries would "be man enough" to apologize if evidence exonerating him came to light.

The live show ended with guests shaking each others' hands. Van der Sloot stood up, then abruptly grabbed a glass of wine and leaned across the table to toss the contents directly in De Vries' eyes at a moment when the reporter was looking down. That segment was broadcast Saturday night by a different news program, Nova.

Van der Sloot initially told investigators he last saw Holloway when he dropped her off at her hotel, but later he said he left her on the beach near her hotel. He has acknowledged the initial lie, and said he regrets it.

Holloway disappeared on May 30, 2005, hours before she was to return home to Mountain Brook, Ala. She was on the final night of her school graduation trip to the island.

Van der Sloot and two other former suspects, brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, were seen leaving a bar with her that night. They were questioned early in the investigation and again late last year before being released. All three deny involvement in Holloway's disappearance.

Van der Sloot's Dutch lawyer and the show's producers could not immediately be reached for comment.

"He did it out of a kind of frustration, annoyance," De Vries said on Nova Saturday. "I spoke with him later, and he apologized. And then he said that he actually wanted to curse me out during the broadcast, but he was able to refrain. But at the end, before he knew it, he had thrown the glass of wine in my face."

Show host Paul Witteman said Van der Sloot had told him afterward he had planned the act during the show.

"The further along the show went, the more he was annoyed because he had to explain again and again why he had lied" at the start of the investigation into Holloway's disappearance, Witteman said Van der Sloot told him.

Van der Sloot thought, 'Now I'll grab my chance, now I can do it' (throw the wine), and then he did," Witteman said.

Witteman said he thought the move would damage Van der Sloot's credibility, the opposite of what his family had hoped the effect of appearing on the program would be.

Prosecutors say they cannot prove a crime was committed without a body, but they believe Holloway is dead.
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #794 on: January 13, 2008, 11:03:58 AM »

I think the prosecutor should have proceeded with even a weak case, because it would be easy to "Perry Mason" or "Peter DeVries" him on the stand and gain a conviction via a confession. Rumors of how tuff he was to break in prison must have been absolutely false. I think he enjoyed his stay with 3 square meals a day and all of the sex he wanted. He was in his heaven.

I would not want the prosecutor to continue with a weak case if there was a chance Joran would get off.   I would rather they continue to try to find Natalee's body and then have the evidence they need to convict him. JMO

Have a Sunshine Day!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 13, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »

The Joran look ...

My son went through a short period last year when he possessed that very look.  The first time I saw it ... I thought I was doing him a favor by pointing out that he had forgotten to shave and comb his hair.  His wife informed me that he had spent 20 minutes in the bathroom to obtain the "look" and ... she thought he looked great.  As most mother-in-laws have learned ... there is a time when enough has been said.    Laughing

_____

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: January 13, 2008, 11:05:45 AM »

Good morning. I see that Joran's audition for Oprah at least earned him another Youtube appearance. That boy has a flare for the stage:)

The NBC Today morning show just just did a segment on Joran van der Sloot's escapade. Showed the video twice. Good, am glad the U.S. viewers are also getting some insight into the angry out-of-control goon.

If he will show such anger on a national television program we can only imagine what he would do alone if a girl refused his advances.

I missed that, what did the commentators have to say about it?

PI, mainly a straight up news story about Joran van der Sloot going into an outrage on a Dutch television show. They let the video do the talking... twice.

Will be interested in seeing whether Fox and and Joran's friend Greta pick it up. Maybe she can get Tacos spin on why his client can't control his anger and has been to a shrink for his aggression, stealing and lying problems.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: January 13, 2008, 11:14:15 AM »

"He did it out of a kind of frustration, annoyance," De Vries said on Nova Saturday. "I spoke with him later, and he apologized. And then he said that he actually wanted to curse me out during the broadcast, but he was able to refrain. But at the end, before he knew it, he had thrown the glass of wine in my face."

Show host Paul Witteman said Van der Sloot had told him afterward he had planned the act during the show.

Joran is saying he pre-planned this act. What kind of pent up anger does this hell-hound have that he pre-meditates his aggression.

What did he think ahead of time that he would gain by throwing wine in the face of a crime reporter talk show guest? Is he so selfish for his own release of aggression that he would basically destroy the false image his parents have worked so hard to script for him? The image of a good well-behaved boy Paulus and Anita had just had just spent and hour building up on the show?

What a loser.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: January 13, 2008, 11:20:53 AM »

Watch PVDS after he realizes what happened.  He starts laughing.  So do the hosts.  How sick is that?   I wish we could see Anita's face.  She is probably laughing too.  What a sick individual.  Sick family! I wish  De Vires would sue for assault!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: January 13, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »

Watch PVDS after he realizes what happened.  He starts laughing.  So do the hosts.  How sick is that?   I wish we could see Anita's face.  She is probably laughing too.  What a sick individual.  Sick family! I wish  De Vries would sue for assault!

Correct spelling...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.