April 27, 2024, 12:42:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295283 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 13, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »

Watch PVDS after he realizes what happened.  He starts laughing.  So do the hosts.  How sick is that?   I wish we could see Anita's face.  She is probably laughing too.  What a sick individual.  Sick family! I wish  De Vires would sue for assault!

If he had been my son, and had done that in front of God and the world, I would have beat him to within an inch of his life right there in front of the same audience. Yes, I admit, I would not have been worried about my lack of anger management, I would have been more concerned about my son's lack of discipline and parental upbringing.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #801 on: January 13, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »

Watch PVDS after he realizes what happened.  He starts laughing.  So do the hosts.  How sick is that?   I wish we could see Anita's face.  She is probably laughing too.  What a sick individual.  Sick family! I wish  De Vires would sue for assault!

Yes..they were.

from BFN by Jos
http://www.novatv.nl/novaplayer/player169.html?bw=bb&player=wmp&id=hpe-1-0&x=11&y=6#

To summarize:

When Joran asks Peter if he would apologize, his mother laughs, you can hear that in the backround. When Joran throws the wine, you hear Anita say to him "Come on". The wife of Peter helps him with water and snapped at Anita: well, you have raised him well.

Peter: He has spoken with Joran after the incident. Joran told him earlier during the show he already wanted to yell at him but got himself under control. He planned to throw the wine after the show. Peter is not angry, he says it say a lot about Joran, not about him.

Peter Plasman (the bold guy/famous attorney, attorney of Mohammed B, the one who killed Theo van Gogh) gave an interesting analysis:
He blames Paul for bringing him there. You should never say on the show, like Anita, that in the beginning you suspected him. That wealens your case. He was a terrible director, the program was dramatic and the incident will remain to linger. To him it is unbelievable why the Sloots took the invitation because they could have know Peter R de Vries would ask persisting unpleasant questions. Bad choice, bad image now. He also finds it amazing the Sloots said they would have gone to the police if Joran admitted something. This undermines the parent-child relation. As for Joran's keeping silent during his last detention, it is understandable Paul advised him to keep silent, because the case was weak and if he would have talked he could have made mistakes. Innocent detainees make mistakes too.

It was very interesting. Let's see if Pauw & Witteman will say something about it tomorrow in their late night show.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: January 13, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »

I still want to slap that smirk right off Jorans' face!   Mad

Special delivery!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: January 13, 2008, 11:29:11 AM »

Fox is showing the video about once an hour. The world is seeing what we have known for some time...Joran is a vindictive little prick.  If he would do that on a television show with a world wide audience what would he do to a young girl in the back of a car or in his own apartment?  Why do the Arubans and the Dutch continue this charade?  I simply don't understand what the real secret is here. 
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: January 13, 2008, 11:36:47 AM »

Why would he get so upset when in his book, he has admitted being a LIAR???He just needs to be in control, ...poor Natalee, to have been in this monsters hands....
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 13, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »

Yes..they were.

from BFN by Jos
http://www.novatv.nl/novaplayer/player169.html?bw=bb&player=wmp&id=hpe-1-0&x=11&y=6#

To summarize:

When Joran asks Peter if he would apologize, his mother laughs, you can hear that in the backround. When Joran throws the wine, you hear Anita say to him "Come on". The wife of Peter helps him with water and snapped at Anita: well, you have raised him well.

Peter: He has spoken with Joran after the incident. Joran told him earlier during the show he already wanted to yell at him but got himself under control. He planned to throw the wine after the show. Peter is not angry, he says it say a lot about Joran, not about him.

Peter Plasman (the bold guy/famous attorney, attorney of Mohammed B, the one who killed Theo van Gogh) gave an interesting analysis:
He blames Paul for bringing him there. You should never say on the show, like Anita, that in the beginning you suspected him. That wealens your case. He was a terrible director, the program was dramatic and the incident will remain to linger. To him it is unbelievable why the Sloots took the invitation because they could have know Peter R de Vries would ask persisting unpleasant questions. Bad choice, bad image now. He also finds it amazing the Sloots said they would have gone to the police if Joran admitted something. This undermines the parent-child relation. As for Joran's keeping silent during his last detention, it is understandable Paul advised him to keep silent, because the case was weak and if he would have talked he could have made mistakes. Innocent detainees make mistakes too.

It was very interesting. Let's see if Pauw & Witteman will say something about it tomorrow in their late night show.

Well they watched Greta develop a crush on their Sprtster, and then allow herself to be figuratively raped by the charms of Joran and transformed into a believer of his lies, so I guess they thought his boyish charm would work on Peter, the hosts of the show, and the audience.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 13, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/tacoma/24hour/world/story/253583.html

"He did it out of a kind of frustration, annoyance," De Vries said on Nova Saturday. "I spoke with him later, and he apologized. And then he said that he actually wanted to curse me out during the broadcast, but he was able to refrain. But at the end, before he knew it, he had thrown the glass of wine in my face."

Show host Paul Witteman said Van der Sloot had told him afterward he had planned the act during the show.
"The further along the show went, the more he was annoyed because he had to explain again and again why he had lied" at the start of the investigation into Holloway's disappearance, Witteman said Van der Sloot told him.

Front page post: Natalee Holloway Disappearance: Joran Van der Sloot Tosses Wine in Face of Reporter Peter R. De Vries on Dutch TV Show (Anger Management Issues)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/13/natalee-holloway-disappearance-joran-van-der-sloot-tosses-wine-in-face-of-reporter-peter-r-de-vries-on-dutch-tv-show-anger-management-issues/#comment-794714

So how will Pappa Sloot and his cronies in Aruba explain away his son's actions this time?

Kind of hard to cover this one up Sloot's.

Then again, I guess Joran has thrown glasses of wine in the faces of people 20 times before, however, nothing like this had ever happened.

What a fine son you have raised Sloot's. I think all can see that he is incapable of controlling his temper. No one just sits in an interview where someone challenges him and acts upon those "super id" thoughts. People have the self control not to do so.

This was done in the public eye. Can we all just imagine what JVDS is capable of doing when no one is watching.

Is it any wonder why Joran would never show is face on Scared Monkeys ... the coward that he is. What's the matter Joran, can't throw wine over the web?

More importantly, is it any wonder why TEAM SLOOT has fought extensively to not have their son ever face trial and having to face a cross-examination from an opposing attorney.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 13, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »

Fox is showing the video about once an hour. The world is seeing what we have known for some time...Joran is a vindictive little prick.  If he would do that on a television show with a world wide audience what would he do to a young girl in the back of a car or in his own apartment?  Why do the Arubans and the Dutch continue this charade?  I simply don't understand what the real secret is here. 

Remember, according to Peter, Joran pointed out that he refrained from cursing him out while the camera was rolling, thus proving he has self control.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 13, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »

"He did it out of a kind of frustration, annoyance," De Vries said on Nova Saturday. "I spoke with him later, and he apologized. And then he said that he actually wanted to curse me out during the broadcast, but he was able to refrain. But at the end, before he knew it, he had thrown the glass of wine in my face."

Show host Paul Witteman said Van der Sloot had told him afterward he had planned the act during the show.
"The further along the show went, the more he was annoyed because he had to explain again and again why he had lied" at the start of the investigation into Holloway's disappearance, Witteman said Van der Sloot told him.

Front page post: Natalee Holloway Disappearance: Joran Van der Sloot Tosses Wine in Face of Reporter Peter R. De Vries on Dutch TV Show (Anger Management Issues)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/13/natalee-holloway-disappearance-joran-van-der-sloot-tosses-wine-in-face-of-reporter-peter-r-de-vries-on-dutch-tv-show-anger-management-issues/#comment-794714

So how will Pappa Sloot and his cronies in Aruba explain away his son's actions this time?

Then again, I guess Joran has thrown glasses of wine in the faces of people 20 times before, however, nothing like this had ever happened.

What a fine son you have raised Sloot's. I think all can see that he is incapable of controlling his temper. No one just sits in an interview where someone challenges him and acts upon those "super id" thoughts. People have the self control not to do so.

This was done in the public eye. Can we all just imagine what JVDS is capable of doing when no one is watching.

Is it any wonder why Joran would never show is face on Scared Monkeys ... the coward that he is. What's the matter Joran, can't throw wine over the web?

More importantly, is it any wonder why TEAM SLOOT has fought extensively to not have their son ever face trial and having to face a cross-examination from an opposing attorney.

Even some of the Refugees are saying Joran was a dumb ass for pulling this stunt.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 13, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »

Even some of the Refugees are saying Joran was a dumb ass for pulling this stunt.

And rightfully so. These people have lent him their credibility, their support, and their time, which he seemingly thinks so little of that he can't even give his self control. And despite their attitude towards Beth, by and large, most of them have honestly hoped for Natalee's safe return, even while supporting Joran's innocence. Not all, but most.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 13, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

the more he was annoyed because he had to explain again and again why he had lied"

Just goes to show you, he has never had to "wait/want" for anything, that whatever he wanted he got it by whatever means, like with Natalee, and when he did not get what he wanted he could no longer hold his anger.  Thus, Natalee is no longer with us.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 13, 2008, 12:01:24 PM »

So does that mean they are emerging from that 2-year coma.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 13, 2008, 12:06:08 PM »

I am certainly not privvy to God's plan, and I am not prone to crediting to God the current events of the day, even though it is so. But in this case, it is so clear that the hand of God is at work accomplishing some plan which none of us can understand, that it is unavoidable for me to conclude anything else.

The fact that this fate befell Natalee in the first place.
The impunity of Aruba's powers to be.
The support Beth has received from everyone including the people, the media, Texas Equ Search, the Persistence, her Mtn Brook friends, etc.
And now Joran himself.
Everything about this case is too great, too absurd to have not been touched by God.
Yet I lack the vision to see what it is that he is surely accomplishing, right in front of my eyes.

My Mom always says you just have to have faith. I think she must be right.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: January 13, 2008, 12:09:31 PM »

Remember, according to Peter, Joran pointed out that he refrained from cursing him out while the camera was rolling, thus proving he has self control.

That would be circular logic for self control.

That would be a kin to saying ... I wanted to kill and shoot him while he was saying that to my face during the interview.

So I refrained until after the show and stabbed him to death.

THAT WOULD BE WHAT WE CALL DAMAGE CONTROL SPIN.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: January 13, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »

That would be circular logic for self control.

That would be a kin to saying ... I wanted to kill and shoot him while he was saying that to my face during the interview.

So I refrained until after the show and stabbed him to death.

THAT WOULD BE WHAT WE CALL DAMAGE CONTROL SPIN.

Aruban Style:))))))))
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #815 on: January 13, 2008, 12:11:32 PM »

I am certainly not privvy to God's plan, and I am not prone to crediting to God the current events of the day, even though it is so. But in this case, it is so clear that the hand of God is at work accomplishing some plan which none of us can understand, that it is unavoidable for me to conclude anything else.

The support Beth has received from everyone including the people, the media, Texas Equ Search, the Persistence, her Mtn Brook friends, etc.
And now Joran himself.
Everything about this case is too great, too absurd to have not been touched by God.
Yet I lack the vision to see what it is that he is surely accomplishing, right in front of my eyes.

Your Mom is Right....Just look at Beth and Dave...Faith is what gets Them Through each Day...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 13, 2008, 12:16:09 PM »

AZ Sunny, I felt the same as you when I saw it, that it was staged, and those in the coupe were elated.   I saw a well-scripted spin of half-truth from Anita in this interview which was turned like a wall of mirrors reflecting the pathology and instability of this vdS family, known by and with the acceptance of host.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 13, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »

And now Joran himself.

Your Mom is Right....Just look at Beth and Dave...Faith is what gets Them Through each Day...

Her wisdom is more apparent to her children everyday of their lives:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 13, 2008, 12:19:02 PM »

AZ Sunny, I felt the same as you when I saw it, that it was staged, and those in the coupe were elated.   I saw a well-scripted spin of half-truth from Anita in this interview which was turned like a wall of mirrors reflecting the pathology and instability of this vdS family, known by and with the acceptance of host.

Could be, but it was ill advised and had horrible results for Joran.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 13, 2008, 12:19:20 PM »

When I was reading yesterday, it was mentioned in the transcript that there was a contract signed by the Sloots B4 they appeared on the show.
So, Devries being on the show was no surprise and the questions asked were 
pre determined. It is not as if the Sloots or Joran were ambushed by the host of the show in what questions they were going to discuss or DeVries presence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.