April 27, 2024, 12:59:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295285 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: January 13, 2008, 01:20:56 PM »

no gwen is gagal .....right Klaas?

Yep

These girls act like they were there and are always trying to keep Joran and company out of it.  What is their stake in all this.  Makes me wonder.   Jack Blue
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #841 on: January 13, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »

Greta/Joran Interview Part 2snip
VAN SUSTEREN: What's the anger management stuff, though? At some point, correct me if I'm wrong, that you were getting some sort of — you know, that — were you going to some courses or classes or something? Was there a problem with that?
VAN DER SLOOT: No, I never went to any.
VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing like that? Never been an anger issue?
VAN DER SLOOT: No. Never. No.
VAN SUSTEREN: That's just all made up?
VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: Totally — totally fiction?
VAN DER SLOOT: Totally made up.
VAN SUSTEREN: OK.
VAN DER SLOOT: Totally fiction.

Laughing

This was actually in Part 3 of the Greta/Joran interview  Embarassed

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2008, 01:24:26 PM »

sloots

spelled backwards = STOOLS

hehehehehehhehehehee

thats about right  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: January 13, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

joran van der stools

ASSAULTS  TV person

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: January 13, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »

Watch PVDS after he realizes what happened.  He starts laughing.  So do the hosts.  How sick is that?   I wish we could see Anita's face.  She is probably laughing too.  What a sick individual.  Sick family! I wish  De Vires would sue for assault!

AZSunny, I noticed the same thing and because I was catching up, waited to see if someone else posted this.  The host smiling/laughing was mentioned last night, and some said smiles or laughter might be momentary reactions of surprise or shock...others said no way would they find it humorous.  His father laughing, though...ugh...my father would have kicked him in the azz.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 13, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »

O/T

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080113/D8U54GVG0.html

Suspect in Slain Marine Case Seen in La.

Jan 13, 12:18 PM (ET)

By MIKE BAKER

(AP) This photo provided by the U.S. Marine Corps, shows Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean. Marine Cpl. Cesar...

JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (AP) - The key suspect in the brutal slaying of a 20-year-old pregnant Marine was spotted in Louisiana and could be headed into Texas, authorities said Sunday.

Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean was seen getting on or off a Greyhound bus in Shreveport, La., Saturday night, said Shreveport police Chief Henry Whitehorn Sr.

"We're working with the U.S. Marshal's Service and other law enforcement agencies trying to locate him," Whitehorn told The Associated Press. "We don't know if he is still in the area. We believe it may have just been a pass through. We received information he may be headed into Texas."

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

(snipped)

Shocked

thanks Klaas, hadn't heard that update.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: January 13, 2008, 01:29:45 PM »

Well I just video'd it to upload on youtube.  You can see Anita saying "Oh no", and then you can see DeVries wife throw water at Joran.  It's kind of comical.  When its all uploaded, I will post the link.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 13, 2008, 01:32:22 PM »

Has anyone ever wondered what he was hiding under that hat?  Maybe someone has gotten to him and he didn't want to show the results.

Joran is losing his hair.  He does not look as young and "innocent" when this fact is showing up.      Jack blue
crazybabyborg
« Reply #848 on: January 13, 2008, 01:33:25 PM »

What Joran has managed to accomplish with this temper trantrum outburst is this:

To those who have followed the story closely and are convinced of his guilt, it moves them toward belief that Natalee did not die accidently, but at the hand of Joran's anger.

To those who saw Greta's interview and agree with her that he probably had nothing to do with her death, it shows a very different Joran who is in stark contrast to the "angelic faced" youth victimized by circumstances. He moves them to doubt.

Joran's background of killing his dog, and harming his brother to the point of requiring professional mental services fits like a glove with what we can see with our own eyes. I look at Joran and see Dexter.

They accomplished the exact opposite of what they set out to by doing the interview.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 13, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »

Well I just video'd it to upload on youtube.  You can see Anita saying "Oh no", and then you can see DeVries wife throw water at Joran.  It's kind of comical.  When its all uploaded, I will post the link.  

Thanks Hotshot
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: January 13, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »

I watched the NOVA clip and am so disgusted that Paulus is laughing after the incident.  I'm almost wondering if he knew of Joran's "plan" in advance.  It almost looks as if Peter's wife reached onto the table and threw something back at Joran or leaned over to yell at him.  Joran starts out being so smug and assured of himself, and as soon as he isn't just allowed to talk about what he wants to and is contested in his train of thought, you can see his body language change.

I still think Anita is just basically an enabling fool who doesn't have a clue.  Yes, she knows Paulus and her "delicious" Sporter are guilty of many things, but she has pretended and closed her eyes and years for so  many years that she lives in a fantasy world.  I imagine Paulus and the boys laugh about her behind her back ( or to her face).  I bet she honestly thought she could change what the world thinks about Joran from this show, regardless that Paulus and Joran really don't care what anyone thinks about them.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: January 13, 2008, 01:39:21 PM »

What Joran has managed to accomplish with this temper trantrum outburst is this:

To those who have followed the story closely and are convinced of his guilt, it moves them toward belief that Natalee did not die accidently, but at the hand of Joran's anger.

To those who saw Greta's interview and agree with her that he probably had nothing to do with her death, it shows a very different Joran who is in stark contrast to the "angelic faced" youth victimized by circumstances. He moves them to doubt.

Joran's background of killing his dog, and harming his brother to the point of requiring professional mental services fits like a glove with what we can see with our own eyes. I look at Joran and see Dexter.

They accomplished the exact opposite of what they set out to by doing the interview.
Bingo!!

(The only difference is that I somehow "like" Dexter)

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 13, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »

Thanks Hotshot
Your Welcome.  Klaas you may want to take it when uploaded, and put music to it or something, you can hear my birds in the background, and also without editting they may take it down...."their terms"

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 13, 2008, 01:40:25 PM »

joran van der stools

ASSAULTS  TV person

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: January 13, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »

Klaas,

Sorry, think it is a false alarm from me as on closer inspection, it appears that is not Joran but a technician working with a cable of some sort.  Both wearing black.  I did so want to see Joran without that cap!  Guess he didn't remove it even when assaulting others.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: January 13, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »

Has anyone ever wondered what he was hiding under that hat?  Maybe someone has gotten to him and he didn't want to show the results.

Joran is losing his hair.  He does not look as young and "innocent" when this fact is showing up.      Jack blue

I wondered about this too. Receded beyond recognition 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 13, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »

thank you very much for this, miss anna.  if you see a transcript of this, please post it too.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 13, 2008, 01:47:18 PM »

I'm pretty sure Joran and his Aruban enablers will next spin this that it was DeVries fault, he just pushed Sporter beyond endurance and had it coming, etc.

They always blame the victim sooner or later.

They can spin themselves right into the ground with this one because the proof is on video that when he is pushed with a few questions he lost his temper.

Now with this said Joran lost his temper with De Vries over his questioning can you imagine what a real interrogator would have accomplished.

BOYCOTT ARUBA.  THE PROTECTOR OF MURDERERS.  ONE CORRUPT DIRTY ISLAND.

AMEN!    

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 13, 2008, 01:47:30 PM »

joran van der stools

ASSAULTS  TV person

This is the one i meant to laugh at.......it's early yet I'm not awake. 

Robots wrote;

sloots

spelled backwards = STOOLS

hehehehehehhehehehee

thats about right  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: January 13, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »

After watching this video it am amazing how the Sloots reacted.  They couldn't care less what Joran did.  Look at Anita and her actions after Joran threw the wine.  No concern what so ever and for a second Joran stood there watching De Vries in pain.  Joran enjoyed it.  Then he left and guess what Paulus does he runs out with Joran.  They are true cowards.  I hope the entire Sloot family rots in hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.