April 26, 2024, 11:09:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295266 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 13, 2008, 04:15:25 PM »

My fingers just typed the words with no prompting from my brain, so it must have come from my heart, which is why I just can't apologize for it:((((((((
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #921 on: January 13, 2008, 04:18:23 PM »

Yes PI and I like it, lol  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 13, 2008, 04:18:39 PM »

Well there's a chance for the Investigative Psychologist from Holland to review the tape to see where  he was lying to specific questions. At least they will have close ups of his eyes instead of asking questions while he was sleeping during the interrogations. Now you can judge his posture and expressions to the questions. Still a lie detector test on the 2K's would work better than on Joran. You would have to protect the machine from water or wine.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: January 13, 2008, 04:21:36 PM »

PI!!  Laughing

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: January 13, 2008, 04:31:58 PM »

I think I better watch the Arl vs Al game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 13, 2008, 04:44:31 PM »

That woman has been spewing her lies from the beginning.  It makes no difference
that she has been proven to be a liar over and over again.  Only the Refugees believe
her and many of them have started to question her.  She just invents and bashes
Beth and Natalee.  It has to be more than the agenda of the AHATA. Mad

Her audience has gone from a huge national television here in the States to a small blog. Even the Arubans aren't buying:

From the Portia post:

I asked our driver, Richard, a native of Aruba, what was the local buzz with regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance exactly two years ago. He echoed the popular stateside belief that (excuse my spelling) van der Sloot, knows exactly what happened to her and that his judge wanna-be father, had the necessary legal connections to put in the fix with the local authorities. Aruba now has its own O.J. celebrity. He has changed his story on the evening’s events at least eight times. Book him Danno… murder one!!! Richard drove us past the beach next to Natalee’s hotel where he supposedly left her relaxing on the beach at 3 a.m. Gag me with a Smurf, somebody get a rope for this guy, his father and the Kalpo brother accomplices!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #926 on: January 13, 2008, 04:47:19 PM »

A bit graphic?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Right on the money, PI!  Wink

As long as we don't have smell-a-vision, you go right ahead and paint a pic with words!  Very Happy

I'll even join you............

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 13, 2008, 04:49:48 PM »

A bit graphic?

As long as we don't have smell-a-vision, you go right ahead and paint a pic with words!  Very Happy

The birth of Julia Renfroe?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #928 on: January 13, 2008, 04:51:53 PM »

You're killing me, PI! I can't get ahead of you!  Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: January 13, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »

The Greta who reiterated that she was inclined to believe him?

Judging from the comments at Greta's blog, nobody is "inclined to believe her." Not even a Sloot lover can defend his actions on that Dutch television show. The Joran faithful are conspicuous in their absence.

I one short second he has confirmed to the world that he is the beligerent out-of-control maniac that he's always been suspected of.

I want to see Taco spin this. He can't say Joran is just a kid anymore. He can't say he recommends public assaults. What's a liar-yer to do?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 13, 2008, 04:59:13 PM »

Has anyone posted Clint van Zandt on this wine throwing episode?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22635615#22635615

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #931 on: January 13, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »

Judging from the comments at Greta's blog, nobody is "inclined to believe her." Not even a Sloot lover can defend his actions on that Dutch television show. The Joran faithful are conspicuous in their absence.

I one short second he has confirmed to the world that he is the beligerent out-of-control maniac that he's always been suspected of.

I want to see Taco spin this. He can't say Joran is just a kid anymore. He can't say he recommends public assaults. What's a liar-yer to do?

Oh, Dayhiker, I can already hear it in my ears:

"Well, you know Greta, this boy has lived with these false accusations, been jailed and interrogated over and over again with absolutely no evidence. The frustration level is just unbearable. Frankly, I don't know how he's held up this long .........yada, yada, yada."   Rolling Eyes
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 13, 2008, 05:03:17 PM »

Well there's a chance for the Investigative Psychologist from Holland to review the tape to see where  he was lying to specific questions. At least they will have close ups of his eyes instead of asking questions while he was sleeping during the interrogations. Now you can judge his posture and expressions to the questions. Still a lie detector test on the 2K's would work better than on Joran. You would have to protect the machine from water or wine.

Who's left to believe him except Greta, Taco, a few bloggers and a short handful Aruban media types with an agenda? The Dutch are buying, the Arubans aren't buying, the U.S. citizens aren't buying. Paulus ain't buying because he was in on the cover-up (and probably the murder) and Anita knows exactly what happened.

Joran's world is getting smaller and smaller. He must be a pariah on campus. Sooner or later some kook in Holland is going to flip out and put him out of his misery if he doesn't do it to himself first.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 13, 2008, 05:06:44 PM »

Oh, Dayhiker, I can already hear it in my ears:

"Well, you know Greta, this boy has lived with these false accusations, been jailed and interrogated over and over again with absolutely no evidence. The frustration level is just unbearable. Frankly, I don't know how he's held up this long .........yada, yada, yada."   Rolling Eyes

If the Mafia money is still rolling in, CBB. It will be interesting to see if Joe is going to get paid any more now that the case has been dismissed. They must owe him a pile of dough. I would love to see them default on him, lol!

If Joe doesn't show up we'll know the spigot has been shut off.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: January 13, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »

I would suggest he crawl back under that rock from whence he came!! He needs to save his credibility for the mob he works for and leave the street punks to fend for themselves. This kid can't even remember his own lies, coordinate his lies with his accomplices, or control himself for an hour long television appearance that was arranged for his benefit to perform a preemptive strike repairing his reputation in anticipation of the Oprah show.

If that big name laywer, a New York Public Relations Firm, Steve Cohen, the Aruban Tourism Authority, one of Aruba's largest newspapers, th Aruban Society of Dirty Dutchmen commonly called frieds of Paulus, the Aruban cleanup crew, organized crime, South American drug lords, and the government of Aruba can't make Joran look good collectively, I suggest they all retire from his service, give him up, and go find some ethical criminal who will appreciate their efforts to protect him. Even a crime boss would lose respect for Joran simply because he is soooooooooo stupid. You can't save a fool from himself.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: January 13, 2008, 05:10:09 PM »

Thanks Anna - I hadn't seen it.  Good interview.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 13, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »

I double thank you Anna. That video is certainly making the rounds and bringing at the least unfavorable commentary about Joran. I guess it is a late Christmas present to Beth. Merry Christmas to you to Joran. Thank you very much.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: January 13, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »

Yes thank you Anna.  I thought you were asking a question if anyone posted to Clint about the incident and didn't realize it was Clint talking about the wine throwing.

I love hearing Clint talk about the case.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: January 13, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »

A bit graphic?

The birth of Julia Renfroe?

Oh and that must be Sidalee sitting there looking like Joran!!! You whooo! You hussy, have you no modesty???????????
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 13, 2008, 06:04:53 PM »

Hi everyone,

When did we first hear of the Joran incident w/DeVries? I looked back in previous pages a little but haven't found that yet.

Also, KLAAS... if you are here... do we have ANY news at all about the LA Dr. Phil/K2 case lately? Still trying to find the "milestones" over the last couple of weeks for posterity's sake  Wink

I have MISSED you guys! Been VERY busy and had a lot of other computer stuff to do for a while since before Christmas... But I am never far from our Cage!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.