April 27, 2024, 05:48:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295335 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: January 13, 2008, 06:05:02 PM »

Posted by EURobert on the front page of SM:

Okay, here are some responses to the show, from these pages ( http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?page=1&limit=8&id=274#pagerHeader )

Tribute to Peter
By anonymous
Tribute / Homage to Peter.
I hope very much that Peter will look at this case again, because the story just isn’t right! He has allready proven himself often, if there is someone who can do it than it’s Peter!
(Link to wine-incident)
That kid is outrageous, ‘very good upbringing’. No suprise with such parents.

JvdS3
By Rob
And thank God this man eventually will not be a judge!
Greetings

JvdS
By Rob
Don’t be fooled with this father.
He knows exactly how things go in the judicial system. Look at lawyers, in the end their language is very confusing. And everything is about twisting words; and they can be endlessly twisted.
Peter R de Vries’s intuition may well be the right one.

Truth
By Naatje
Isn’t it the most important to bring the truth to the surface before we accuse someone so heavilly?

Murdered
By Peter Beater
He just murdered that girl

Mr
By d.a.
What a bad performance by the mr’s Pauw & Witteman
What do you mean making agreements/rules
I’m afraid mr. P R de Vries is right
Missed opportunity

Joran
By Luigi
I watched the show of Joran, I have to say don’t let us point a finger to someone else; we are not judges in that sense
And should it ever come out that he knows more about what happened even than we still are no judges.
And I know there are natural laws that punnish even harder. And never has a lie escaped from the truth. It’s sad enough as it is.
And maybe Joran’s grin is insecurity.

Outrageous
By Angelica
I think it’s outrageous that Witteman starts to laugh after the moment Joran threw that wine. That proofs little respect!
Besides that the faces of the VdS-family during the show spoke for themselves.

Unfresh
By p.
The conversation of the VdS-family was done at a exceptional sensational tone. This is no topic to laugh about.
Unsensitive of Pauw & Witteman; in this way they are just a slick popular/peoples-tribunal.

This is not possible
By RobHond
I can’t believee that a 16/17 year old boy can make a girl disappear in such a way that even the most modern equipment can’t find her.
I think from the start that she’s just still alive, maybe in captivity, but she’s not dead.

Spoiled little man
By Gerhard
Look good in his eyes than you can see that he’s bad, his father is a judge-in-training.
That could mean that it’s a spoiled little man that always gets his way.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: January 13, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »

As annoying as it is to hear Joran open his mouth, I hope he continues to do interviews and stay in the spotlight.  Sooner or later I see him losing it ( but hopefully not at anyone else's expense)and saying something to further incriminate himself. I want to slap im sill when I see that smug look of his, thinking he is beyond reproach.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 13, 2008, 06:22:19 PM »

Very nice photo of Peter deVries and his wife Jacqueline someone sent to me.  I do hope she helps Peter remember this incident.  I never find anything involving the eyes amusing at all as they are very fragile and Joran could have cost this man his sight.

She says to Anita something to the effect that I see you have reared him well, being sarcastic in her tone.  I can't translate any better than that for what she said but it was addressed to the mother of the perpetrator of this crime against deVries.  I hope he does press charges just to annoy Joran for this could have been very seriously  Maybe deVries should also sue the hosts of the show for inadequate security when having a dangerous guest like Joran for an interview.

Aren't they a handsome couple unlike some I can think of who were present.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 13, 2008, 06:38:06 PM »

Here is a thought :
Did DeVries ever have any contact with the ppl who are on the boat ?
I cannot remember what DeVries thought had happened to Natalee.. he had access to things we never saw nor will ever see.
From what I gather, Joran did not incriminate himself, he just showed what a temper he had. And what a fool he is.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: January 13, 2008, 06:47:34 PM »

KatGram, I would think it would be some sort of assault to douse alcohol into somebody's eyes like that, a crime in and of itself.  But then again, it's The Netherlands so maybe it's legal to do that there?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 13, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »

OK, What does Joran say after he throws the wine, and throws his hands up?  Looks like the last word is bastard.  Could it be poor ole bastard?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 13, 2008, 07:05:31 PM »

Carpe posted this in the Media Thread, the Fox coverage calling Joran a Jerk.  Can't say I agree with the comments about Greta and what she would have done, however.  I'm not at all sure what she would have done because why should Joran douse Greta since she is inclined to believe him?  He only douses those who contradict him, apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUkxQlMdo-k

PERSONA NON GRATA

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 13, 2008, 07:07:04 PM »

I wonder if Joran misses the limelight?  I wonder if there will be more public episodes that make the news?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: January 13, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »

This story has been played several times today on Toronto's local news station 680 News.
http://www.680news.com/news/international/article.jsp?content=w011323A
It really getting a lot of attention. Not the kind the the VDS's were looking for I'm sure.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: January 13, 2008, 07:10:31 PM »

From an objective point of view, the pic of Paulus and Anita with baby Joran shows that they are joyous and filled with hope for the future. This pic got me as I have the same pic of myself and my husband and baby Kristi and we were filled with hope, too, not knowing what the future would bring.

Just a thought.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: January 13, 2008, 07:12:25 PM »

Saw this at YouTube.  Not sure I even believe in Reverse Speech but the person who made this video evidently does.  It's sort of interesting for those who are into this.  Nothing to do with Coffeepot Ghost, either, but seems to be someone who really believes this is a legitimate method to investigate.  I put it in the same category as Thoughtprints, the Maybe File.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkE9Qbcw9e8&feature=related

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: January 13, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »

OK, What does Joran say after he throws the wine, and throws his hands up?  Looks like the last word is bastard.  Could it be poor ole bastard?

that is what I read his lips to say "bastard".  Is it pronounced the same in Dutch as in English?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 13, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »

Has anyone posted Clint van Zandt on this wine throwing episode?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22635615#22635615

Thank you Anna

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #953 on: January 13, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »

I would like to know as well...someone must be able to read lips!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 13, 2008, 07:34:27 PM »

A bit graphic?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Right on the money, PI!  Wink

As long as we don't have smell-a-vision, you go right ahead and paint a pic with words!  Very Happy

I'll even join you............

good one CBB!! Man that smirk really irks me!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: January 13, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »

A bit graphic?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Right on the money, PI!  Wink

As long as we don't have smell-a-vision, you go right ahead and paint a pic with words!  Very Happy

I'll even join you............

The birth of Julia Renfroe?

Oh and that must be Sidalee sitting there looking like Joran!!! You whooo! You hussy, have you no modesty???????????

rofl

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 13, 2008, 07:43:05 PM »

This story has been played several times today on Toronto's local news station 680 News.
It really getting a lot of attention. Not the kind the the VDS's were looking for I'm sure.

I agree.

There is no way that Anita can continue to openly uphold her son in regards to his anger issues.  Joran's total lack of self control ... total lack of a conscience ... was exposed for the world to see.  Maybe ... just maybe ... this event will be the catalyst which will cause this woman to face reality in regards to the path that her son is travelling ... a path that is both a danger to him and ... a danger to others.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: January 13, 2008, 07:43:08 PM »

This is not real  Laughing Laughing Laughing

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 13, 2008, 07:44:39 PM »

Has anyone posted Clint van Zandt on this wine throwing episode?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22635615#22635615

Thanks Anna - I hadn't seen it.  Good interview.

thanks Anna, great interview,
AAAHHH did anyone notice Anita stuck her hand up her shirt in front of God and everyone to get her microphone off? Could she have just pulled UP on it and then removed it???!!!  Holy crap..this family doesn't have an ounce of class or dignity!!!

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: January 13, 2008, 07:48:03 PM »

I agree.

There is no way that Anita can continue to openly uphold her son in regards to his anger issues.  Joran's total lack of self control ... total lack of a conscience ... was exposed for the world to see.  Maybe ... just maybe ... this event will be the catalyst which will cause this woman to face reality in regards to the path that her son is travelling ... a path that is both a danger to him and ... a danger to others.

Janet
and do not forget what fred maduro said when he was doing the tour of the k.i.a.  he was telling about jvds having a fight with another prisoner, another time having to be subdued by guards because he didn't want to go back down to the police station to be interrogated again, and fred tops it off by saying he'd known jvds all his life and always thought he'd end up where he was(in prison), because of his anger management problems.  just imagine what he'd do to a l00 lb. little girl who refused his alcohol driven sexual advances.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.