April 26, 2024, 02:22:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 295262 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2008, 08:27:21 AM »

WHOA!! I blew that on..lol...fatigues.
Need another cup of coffee!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2008, 08:29:38 AM »

This is from Pauw & Witteman 7-12-07 (Not tonights live show)
http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6010887&start=0:01:06

Thank you *******. Nice job.

That gives me chills. It makes me wonder if I'm not looking at the last faces Natalee saw.

Oh, CBB, you are so right.  What a terrible thought.  It makes that photo
even more frightening.

ok...I have a case of extreme willies now.

I hate sound like a pervert but those two look more like lovers than father and son.

roflmao!!!!! too funny!!! and true now that you mention it!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »

From Jos at BFN...thanks

Interview with Paul Witteman (talk show host) and Peter de Vries after the incident. You can find it here

http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media/play/tcmid/tcm:5-343390/

Content in a few words:

Peter did not see it coming, he did not see Joran throwing the glass, but afterwords he could not see and it hurted. This behavior is in contradiction with what the parents told during the show, namely that Joran is a decent boy with good manners and he has overcome his problems and has his emotons under control now. This behavior shows the opposite.

Paul says that Anita was very angry at Joran, because he just did the opposite from what she had been saying all night long (Joran ran out of the studio, Paul followed and Anita stayed behind to talk to the hosts and Peter). Goal of the program was to let Joran talk and to bring about a discussion between him and Peter. Now Joran has been acquitted, there is not reason left for not doing it.

Question to Paul: it seemed you defended Joran so much. Paul says that is not being prosecuted now and Peter said too much on the show that he is a liar. Peter also couldn't come up with substantial material that would be able to prosecute Joran.

Paul called the program spicy though decent but was shocked by the end of it. His words were "dramatic/unbelievable/horrible" and "very stupid", for this is a proof Joran does not have his emotions under control and the speculation will go on.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2008, 08:31:07 AM »

Nice thinkin', Joran!! I bet Devries will really support you now!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2008, 08:34:25 AM »

I know we have discussed this -- but how is Devries "perceived" in The Netherlands? Is he more like Geraldo or more like Mike Wallace?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2008, 08:37:12 AM »

From Jos at BFN...thanks

Interview with Paul Witteman (talk show host) and Peter de Vries after the incident. You can find it here

http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media/play/tcmid/tcm:5-343390/

Content in a few words:

Peter did not see it coming, he did not see Joran throwing the glass, but afterwords he could not see and it hurted. This behavior is in contradiction with what the parents told during the show, namely that Joran is a decent boy with good manners and he has overcome his problems and has his emotons under control now. This behavior shows the opposite.

Paul says that Anita was very angry at Joran, because he just did the opposite from what she had been saying all night long (Joran ran out of the studio, Paul followed and Anita stayed behind to talk to the hosts and Peter). Goal of the program was to let Joran talk and to bring about a discussion between him and Peter. Now Joran has been acquitted, there is not reason left for not doing it.

Question to Paul: it seemed you defended Joran so much. Paul says that is not being prosecuted now and Peter said too much on the show that he is a liar. Peter also couldn't come up with substantial material that would be able to prosecute Joran.

Paul called the program spicy though decent but was shocked by the end of it. His words were "dramatic/unbelievable/horrible" and "very stupid", for this is a proof Joran does not have his emotions under control and the speculation will go on.

Of this is just too rich!!!! roflmao!!! These 3 together are like National Lampoon Vacation!!! So much for telling their "story" before Beth does!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2008, 08:39:51 AM »

I wish Oprah would include some of yesterdays interview including the photo of the water tossing and an interview of those commentators thoughts after the interview to provide an independent editorial from Jorans own home country as to their thoughts on the case. Let Joran's peers provide an unbiased comment on him and the treatment of him by the Dutch system in Aruba.

Maybe have Dr. Phil offer to treat Joran for anger management, do a makeover to show Anita how to hide those udders with fabric you can't see thru and advise Paulus that he can buy zipperless pull up pants.

Can you imagine Joran's response to discipline from Poopa and Anudder?

Do you reckon he would throw something at or hit a girl or boy who told him no?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2008, 08:40:34 AM »

I know we have discussed this -- but how is Devries "perceived" in The Netherlands? Is he more like Geraldo or more like Mike Wallace?

If memory serves me correctly....Wallace before the documentary and Geraldo after...no sorry, that was RUs perception.

From what I've read, most feel he is a real investigative reporter, does not back down and is not afraid to take on police corruption.  MO, after some of his investigations, Joran  would be a piece of cake....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2008, 08:41:48 AM »

I wish Oprah would include some of yesterdays interview including the photo of the water tossing and an interview of those commentators thoughts after the interview to provide an independent editorial from Jorans own home country as to their thoughts on the case. Let Joran's peers provide an unbiased comment on him and the treatment of him by the Dutch system in Aruba.

Maybe have Dr. Phil offer to treat Joran for anger management, do a makeover to show Anita how to hide those udders with fabric you can't see thru and advise Paulus that he can buy zipperless pull up pants.

I missed the photo, did he throw the glass or water? Do men throw water at people? hahahahaha roflmao AGAIN!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2008, 08:44:32 AM »

If memory serves me correctly....Wallace before the documentary and Geraldo after...no sorry, that was RUs perception.

From what I've read, most feel he is a real investigative reporter, does not back down and is not afraid to take on police corruption.  MO, after some of his investigations, Joran  would be a piece of cake....
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE tell me a camara was rolling and this "event" was recorded!!!! "Jerry Springer's" white trash guests come to mind! Laughing Laughing Cool

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2008, 08:46:46 AM »

Seems that after the incident, Joran and Paulus ran out and Anita stayed to explain and defend Joran's behavior......doesn't she always have his back??  Anita runs the show....if those boys would just follow the plan....everything would be fine....they just keep showing their true colors.....Anita will have to call on her friend...once again.. for the defense.  How fast will Moonshadows (Hemingway) and Glenda and MF get to the keyboards?? Spin coming...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: January 12, 2008, 08:48:41 AM »

I missed the photo, did he throw the glass or water? Do men throw water at people? hahahahaha roflmao AGAIN!!!!

It burned DeVries eyes and his associate had to get him water to rinse the eyes out (he couldn't see).  So I'm guessing the sporter was drinking something with alcohol in it.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: January 12, 2008, 08:53:48 AM »

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE tell me a camara was rolling and this "event" was recorded!!!! "Jerry Springer's" white trash guests come to mind! Laughing Laughing Cool

Jerry Springer...roflmao for the 3rd time!!!! You are so right Wreck!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 12, 2008, 08:55:55 AM »

Seems that after the incident, Joran and Paulus ran out and Anita stayed to explain and defend Joran's behavior......doesn't she always have his back??  Anita runs the show....if those boys would just follow the plan....everything would be fine....they just keep showing their true colors.....Anita will have to call on her friend...once again.. for the defense.  How fast will Moonshadows (Hemingway) and Glenda and MF get to the keyboards?? Spin coming...

Can't wait to see how the defend this one!!! lol
If I were them...I would actually hide!!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 12, 2008, 09:05:15 AM »

the LIES never STOP in ARUBA

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 12, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »

There is so much shit being thrown around at refugees...I have to go get a pair of shit boots and a pooper scooper!!! lol
Oh my....it is HILARIOUS watching them try and spin this one!!!!
My oh my...I had my laugh for the day!!!
Have a great Saturday Monkeys!!! Keep the faith!!!!
Next up....BETH STRIKES BACK!!!!! and I am SURE it won't look like a Jerry Springer Show....as the sloots interview did!!!
too many good belly laughs this morning!!!

Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: January 12, 2008, 09:38:56 AM »

I have respect for his tenacity in investigating some crimes, but on the whole, I have close to zero respect for the guy.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #397 on: January 12, 2008, 09:39:35 AM »

It burned DeVries eyes and his associate had to get him water to rinse the eyes out (he couldn't see).  So I'm guessing the sporter was drinking something with alcohol in it.

It is "crystal clear" to me  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #398 on: January 12, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »

OMG I AM SO SORRY.....................I did not know that file was so HUGE!!!!!!
ACKKKKK....can someone make it smaller please 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 12, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »

I have respect for his tenacity in investigating some crimes, but on the whole, I have close to zero respect for the guy.

Why? Is it something you can elaborate upon?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.