March 28, 2024, 07:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #711 1/08 - 1/12/08  (Read 293432 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »

Don't you think Joran threw that glass of wine in Peter's face to impress his special friends at RU?  Joran and company cannot keep from shooting themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths. And this crazy person pulled one over on the Aruban judiciary? Go figure.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2008, 12:12:13 PM »

I want to see this, I want to see this, and I WANT to see this! It's bound to show up on youtube or something, right? Klaas? You'll make a beeline to send it to Greta if it shows up, right?  Very Happy

This guy is a timebomb that,like Timex, just keeps on ticking................

Yes it will turn up either on the show website or youtube and I'll capture it.  Then I'll turn it into an animation like "sweatyrunningman"  Laughing

I'll post it side by side with this:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 12:17:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 12, 2008, 12:14:00 PM »

I want to see this, I want to see this, and I WANT to see this! It's bound to show up on youtube or something, right? Klaas? You'll make a beeline to send it to Greta if it shows up, right?  Very Happy

Yes it will turn up either on the show website or youtube and I'll capture it.  Then I'll turn it into an animation like "sweatyrunningman"  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing there IS a God!!!!!  Laughing Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: January 12, 2008, 12:15:20 PM »

klass is a wizard  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2008, 12:18:21 PM »

robots thought print concerning killer joran

when he doesnt get his way he does the following

1. he breaks them  Mad

2. the throws them away  Mad

3. and blames others for making him do it  Mad

sound familiar ????

he is EVIL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #445 on: January 12, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »

I'll post it side by side with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJHnBsOkDs

Klaas! Go 5 minutes into the video above. I don't have the capability, but there's lots of potential with it!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 12, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »

CBB - lolol  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: January 12, 2008, 12:27:53 PM »

Buckeye...Thanks...I said I was confused! Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2008, 12:30:56 PM »

I have been over at the Oprah website writing a book in response to one of the idiotic posts and needed to edit, pressed "cancel" by mistake and erased the entire thing.  When will I ever learn to save a copy on word before I do ANYTHING else... :2doh:I'm just sick because I'll have to go back and do it all over again.  I'd gained momentum from ******* earlier in the evening, I hope I can actually post one later that will get close to the one I just finished.

I feel your pain TM Sad I lost many good posts on the FP when when 1+1 didn't =2..Let them know whats up TM..The show on Oprah is gonna be big! Estimated 23 million viewers!!

Next time write the entire thing in word and then copy and paste it to the blog.  Don't write it in the blog only to copy it to word because while you are writing it something could happen (like being thrown off your internet connection) and you will lose it anyway.  This way if something happens you still have word open and all you would have to do is copy paste again.

I have seen a lot of people do this mistake all the time when they are writing a big post and writing it in word saves a lot of frustration of losing something.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: January 12, 2008, 12:32:18 PM »

P.I., you are so right but do you ever see Anita doing the right thing?  I don't.  She is fighting for her family (or so she thinks) and it is a losing battle. She cannot keep her sporter in line. He can't even do an interview without losing it and there is nothing her or Paulus can do about it.  Her son has serious serious problems and only she can see to it he gets help that is so needed.  But I don't believe she is strong enough to do that for herself, her family and most importantly for Beth and Dave.

I think she loves her family and would lay her life down to protect it. She needs to stop and candidly evaluate Joran's behavior, realize that he is a product of whatever corrective steps she has taken in the past, determine that he is indeed heading for a dismal life as an adult, that her younger children are going to emulate Joran, and become strong enough to do the right thing. That includes getting Joran the help he desperately needs, getting Beth the answers she desperately needs, and then having faith that by doing the right thing she is never going to do the wrong thing. Have faith, let this play out, and she may be surprised that the compassion the world has for a mother doing right with her son. The road to the right may be scary and require faith, but it is never wrong.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »

When a person starts to drink regularly they cease to mature emotionally.
That would put Joran at about 15 years.  Sounds about right.

I couldn't decide if he looked more like a monkey Shocked or a terriorist
in the video.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »

robots thought print concerning killer joran

when he doesnt get his way he does the following

1. he breaks them  Mad

2. the throws them away  Mad

3. and blames others for making him do it  Mad

sound familiar ????

he is EVIL

Or is he a boy who has not gotten the training his condition required and is now out of control and thus a danger. He has not been taught to control his urges and frustrations nor has he been taught boundaries. Mostly because he has been shielded from consequences.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2008, 12:42:32 PM »

Don't you think Joran threw that glass of wine in Peter's face to impress his special friends at RU?  Joran and company cannot keep from shooting themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths. And this crazy person pulled one over on the Aruban judiciary? Go figure.

They were not fooled, they know him well. The Warden where Joran was incarcerated is an old family friend, has known Joran since he was a little kid, and when asked said he was not surprised to see Joran as a prisoner given his temper he has always had and his size. They just covered it up for him.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #453 on: January 12, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »

She is also a cutie   Opps   Now I got to stop flirting with a married woman  Jessica  says  ::::: Grin :::::  Klaas knows that I think a lot of her,  Mind and all is just as appealing in my book .
  Now just how many men can get excited about a smart Lady  ??  Well I can, that is what attracted me to Jessica in the first place  and then I got a bonus in her appearence to boot (Cowboy Boot that is  ROFL)
  and yup Klaas is surely as close to a wizard in real life that i know .
    Jessica and Jerry from Ohio 

klass is a wizard  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
[/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Blakerin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: January 12, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »

By Jingo! Anita, not your sweet boy! Rolling Eyes
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2008, 01:02:23 PM »

Klassend,

Could you please email me. I need a big favor if at all possible
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 12, 2008, 01:06:24 PM »

Klassend,

Could you please email me. I need a big favor if at all possible

Just did  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »

Jerry - thanks for the complement  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »

Posted by EURobert on the front page of SM - transcription of the show last night:

Transscript and translation of last nights Pauw en Witteman tv-show (Please excuse me for all the grammatical and typing errors that will be in here; it’s to time-consuming to do it flawless…. Mr. Witteman’s first name is Paul so I’ll call PaulvdS: ‘Paulus’; that’s easier for me… To not get confused…)

Witteman: Good evening. Yes, Joran van der Sloot was brought back to Aruba end of november to be interrogated. That interrogation produced nothing. He was let go and the case was dismissed.
Pauw: Joran is here, together with his father Paul and with his mother Anita to have as they themselves say, their last tv-interview about this case.
Witt.: Here as well is Peter R. de Vries who has made a television-documentairy about the NH-case and the role JvdS played, and who has his doubts. He has called Joran a lier, so their is something to be discussed.
Pauw: (Looking at Joran) Yes, well.., you can confess now, so we have that behind us…? … … … … Are that the jokes you hear the most? Or what are you bothered with more Joran?
Joran: Well, I’m not really bothered by others.. But you have to keep making jokes. As you just said yourself… else you don’t get through all this.
Pauw: Do you have the feeling now that the whole matter is over now… or do you still have the feeling that if you somewhere hear a sirene… that could be for me?
Joran: Well… Not really like that but uh it’s something that you’ll never forget. It’s something… It sticks with you all the time. You best just keep going on but… It’s something you won’t easily forget. But I think in the judicial sense it now is over yes.
Pauw: Are you addressed on this often?
Paulus: Uhhmmm… No, actually not so… I’m not addressed on this often. Uhh… All-days live goes it’s normal way… And the people at Aruba have had it with this.
Witt.: Yes, they’ve had it with this… But do they believe you?
Paulus: Uuhhm… I think so.
Witt.: So if you walk the streets you don’t think: ‘Oh they look at me… Maybe indeed a murderer… Or some other creepy-person…?’
Paulus: No, I don’t have that feeling at all. No it’s on the contrary very remarkable… uhhh… such a small community as Aruba is… and as it has had very much negative effects because of all this… That they keep and kept being supportive towards us. That has uh amazed us and… it has… our hearts… strengthened… as well. (Unintelligible.)
Witt.: Were you bothered by it?
Anita: Uhhm… Well I wasn’t bothered by it so much… You know that there is talk… I mean in every community… there is talk about what has happened. Actually… uhm, uhm, it was more like… the people they were very supportive. Neighbours, people you didn’t know at all, that still came to you… We lived on Aruba for almost twenty years… And people know Joran from the time he was very small… They saw Paul or me pushing the pram… And a former teacher of him that came by who said: ‘Well this can not at all be possible… Such a sweet kid…’ So that you felt as if this story must have had a different cause… Something else is going on… And… uh, the support… Well it sounds very strange but… it was very big. Really very big.
Witt.: Well, now the case is dismissed, in the judicial sense over with.., is that the reason you agreed to sit at the table with Peter R. de Vries?
Paulus: Well yes we have allways uh, said that uh, as soon as uh, this case us no longer in court.., when uh, the OM uh, is no longer prosecuting it, we uh, are willing to give uh, another interview, in uh, a reliable tv-show. Uh… To show we have nothing to hide. (I have to skip all the ‘uhs’ here now… the’re just to much of them.) And it is so that all this publicity has had a very big impact on this case. It has even at some point taken over it. We thought that as long as this case is going on it was not right to get in the lamplights - however at some times it was necessary - because we didn’t want to frustrate this investigation in any way.
Witt.: Yes, well uhm, Peter R. de Vries is here… He’s tried before… on Aruba as well, to get in contact with you… We’ll show a little clip how that sometimes went. (Clip of PRdVries at Jorans student-house in Arnhem, confronting Joran with fabricated photo of him with Natalee.)
Pauw: Well there were, before we started this show, some jokes made at this table like: ‘Well Peter… where’s your hidden camera…’ Well that hidden camera is not here right now. Peter, you have tried to get in contact with the VanderSloot-family a couple of times to have interviews… So you didn’t just walk behind them with your hidden camera… Do you understand something of the answer of Paul van der Sloot?
PRdV: No, to be honest, I don’t understand very much of that. I think it’s strange to hear him say here, he has nothing to hide, and he didn’t want to frustrate the investigation… But than I have to notice that they did nothing to help the case. Because Joran vdS has when he was at Aruba the last weeks, and could explain all his actions / conducts, maybe could end the mysteries, maybe could shed some light on that.., he has for weeks ‘kept his molars close on top of each-other’ (dutch expression = didn’t speak). Has not spoken a word, not answered one question! That is not what PvdS says…… this nice saying ‘We have nothing to hide’. Then I think… If you are innocent… and you did nothing wrong… why don’t you just tell your story, why don’t you answer questions from the police? The fact that you just kept your jaws closed (dutch expr.) I think in these circumstances is very strange…..
Pauw: Let’s agree that somewhat later in this show on this question, this is one of your questions but you have more of them, get answers from Joran or his father or mother… But first we…
Peter: Yes…. Just give hime some time to think…..
Pauw: Yes… So you have time to find the ‘right’ answer… (LOL) But firs before we talk about this whole matter let’s give the people at home a small summary of what has all happened and what is known… (CLIP of the NH-case)
Witt.: Were you suprised that you were re-arrested?
Joran: yes, off course… I uh… hadn’t expected that at all… I thought they were joking me… when the police arrived at the door… telling me ‘you’re under arrest again’… Because yes, uh I knew they could have nothing on me… so why would they again….
Witt.: Well it was said that there were new facts, so there were new grounds to arrest you again and take you to Aruba to interrogate you.
Joran: Yes, but I knew that would be impossible… that… that…
Witt.: But what than did you think… if it was impossible, what would be the reason they arrested you again?
Joran: Well I don’t know… Maybe I thought somebody has falsely stated against me, or something bad was said about me. I don’t know… Something like that… That’s what I thought… In that direction… Maybe something like that.
Witt.: And what did it turn out to be?! Because… You got there… You were interrogated…
Joran.: Well there turned out to be abslolutely nothing. No new evidence at all… Just old statements that they looked at in a different way.
Witt.: How did the interrogation go?
Joran: Well, just as mr. De Vries said, I just kept silent. I didn’t say anything.
Witt.: Why not?
Joran: I don’t have any trust anymore in the OM at Aruba… I think that they…. they are not trying to find the truth… or trying to find out what happened in this case. They are just literally doing…. they just want somebody to hang for this…

——-
More to come….

Joran: … they just want somebody to hang for this… They just want for their own egos to… That they themselves come good out of this…
Witt.: Even if it is an innocent person as well…
Joran: Yes, even if it is an innocent person as well. I’m convinced of that.
Peter: Well I think it’s a bit awkward that you say the Aruban OM is not trustworthy where it was you who lied all the time?!
Joran: Yes I lied and I admitt that but there were reasons for that and you don’t know them and….
Peter: Yes! I would like to know those reasons! … To lie about what you have done where you supposedly have nothing to hide!? Why do you have to lie then, tell me that?!
Joran: Well I did that extensivly in my book allready. And you have read that so you allready know the reasons.
Peter: But you are here now to tell your story or…?!!!
Witt.: Let’s agree that we the second part of the show will give you the opportunity to do that but first let’s tell the story of the VdSloot-family according to the rules we’ve in advance agreed on with Joran namely that we first look at what actually happened. Because you say I kept my mouth shut. I didn’t tell them anything more and they didn’t come up with anything new. Were those interrogations despite that tough?
Joran: Uhmmmmm… Well in fact compared to the first ones they were not. They turned out less tough than I’d expected. There was a Dutch detective-team that told THEIR story and in fact it was just speculating what they did. The allready talked in terms of ‘a girl that was dead’, you name it, where in fact it’s just a missing girl.
Pauw: That is all in the file is it… Because in the file of the judge-commissionar it says that it has to be put first that there are strong indications that Natalee is dead.
Joran: I would like to now that know as well…
Pauw: Because there is now evidence you know of she’s dead?
Joran: (Shakes his head.)
Pauw: Well, Deepak Kalpoe had stated that ‘her death was not good’?
Witt.: One of your friends there…
Joran: Yes, that uhhh… I don’t know either how that has went/gone (?) exactly… That’s something you should ask them.
Pauw: Didn’t you ask that to them ever? Like: ‘What have you said now?’
Joran: No (Unintelligible.)
Pauw: But what did you say than?
Joran: No I never asked him that. I uh, I mean we were so often interrogated by the police and we’ve in the beginning made so many statements… And I have allready said all there is to tell. So I think also… Yes… Why do I have to make the same statements twenty times to the police? I think that… the only thing they try is to find a little difference in them…
Pauw.: What we do here Joran, is just citing the report of the Judge-commissionar who has used that at Aruba. In this way Deepak Kalpoe stated that her death was not good, has Satish Kalpoe - which is the other friend or brother, what is it exactly? …
Joran: His brother.
Pauw: … Kalpoe thinks that suspect - you - has hit her to death, you yourself supposedly have stated about the burying of Natalee Holloway? That are some hard fact because of which you suggest that indeed something IS going on?
Joran: Yes, … I, I, … It’s three years ago now and in the beginning we’ve been really treated tough by the police and made to say things that we… wouldn’t say ourselves. And yes I have the feeling they made me want to say things that weren’t true.
Pauw: Did you never say… Or have you never spoken about burying Natalee Holloway?
Joran: No I have never discussed that with the pollice.
Anita: Can I go into that for a moment?
Witt.: Off course.
Anita: Uhmmm… When Joran was arrested for the first time I was the only one who was allowed to see him. Because he was a minor and they wanted to keep out Paul because of his function. Uhm, I have spoken to Joran some times but only short, some 15 to twenty minutes. And I am his mother. I love him very dearly. And I’m really convinced he wouldn’t do anything to that girl. These first emotions, these are very important to me… to see them in him as well… For a moment I doubted him. I’ve thought… By Jingo, could an accident have happened? Has something happened? Doesn’t he want to tell… He is just having his final exams… He knows he has final-exams-celebrations… He has a girlfriend… so he’s cheated on her… His father will be very angry with him… Etc. etc…. So I very directly spoke with him and one of the confrontations… that I came over there… And I was taken by an Aruban detective… And Joran was very upset… He before that was beset for hours and hours… Words were put in his mouth… which he never said… that were put to paper but that he never signed. And they showed that to me…: ‘This is what he said!’
Pauw: Well these are maybe not the most subtle moments in this conversation but Joran, you visited a psychiatrist because you were lying all the time.
Joran: No… That was not the reason why I visited the psychiatrist. I’ve been two times to a childrens psychiatrist but that was because we had some things going on within our family.
Anita: I can explain that as well… So you can hear it from my own mouth… Paul was in Holland for the Judges-training and I had to deal with three children in my own… And Joran as many seventeen year olds… I myself work with teens… And uh… he was not the easiest one. Besides that we had problems with… I had some problems with him… That he came home way to late… Uhm… I’m rather strict… Maybe even sometimes I was a little to strict… And at a certain point after talking about it with a friend of mine, maybe it’s good when we have some consults with a youth-psychiatrist. Because I just want that he has a goal in life… that he thinks well what he wants with his life and all this ‘going out’ I just think bad about that. And at that time he started playing poker in the casino and I don’t want my son being in the casino! So I contacted I youth-psychiatrist… He wasn’t 18 yet, he still was seventeen… He went there twice, that’s correct and we had one conlusive-conversation after that. And that was it… So it was really not just about lying…
Peter: What I now think is striking is that they have no confidence what soever in the judicial authorities. where at the same time it hasn’t been a long time ago that Paul vd Sloot did his very best to work in that organisation.
Pauw: As a judge you mean…
Peter: As a judge. I think it’s striking that suddenly there is so little confidence in that organisation…
Paulus: Well look uhhhh… Mister De Vries can’t hear that good… If he would have listened carefully he would have heard that Joran said that he didn’t have any confidence in the OM (public pros.)! That’s what Joran has said. Joran didn’t talk about the judicial authorities. What you see now.., what has happened is that luckely we have judicial authorities… And we sit here again! So in the end it’s because of the judicial authorities that all has ended well.
Witt.: The judge has said: the case must be dismissed, there is to little evidence, Joran is free! Well let’s for a minute get back to that prosecution before Joran was released because Joran just said they wanted to frame me; that’s what it came to it.

More to come…

NOTE - i'LL ADD TO THIS POST WHEN MORE IS TRANSLATED AND POSTED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF SM

More of the show translated by EURobert:

Next bit…

Witt.: Well let’s for a minute get back to that prosecution before Joran was released because Joran just said they wanted to frame me; that’s what it turned out to be.
Joran: Well it was more like… In the beginning… the first time I was arrested they were rather tough with us: they sticked pictures of the girl to the wall… And uh, they told me as well… these two brothers… They played us off against eachother. Suggested that we had said things about eachother that were… That weren’t true all the time…
Witt.: But you all had learned the same story?
Joran: Yes.., we had agreed on… we had agreed on that… in advance…
Pauw: That you had taken her to a hotel… And that she was so unstable she had to hold on to a pillar… And I think that all three of you up to the pillar, told the same story?!
Joran: Yes but everyone had added their own things to it…
Pauw: But why did you do that? Why did you agree on making up this particular story?
Joran: Yes.., yes… Why this story? I just was scared at that moment… Those parents suddenly were at our house… And yes… I didn’t have a clue either what to do next.
Pauw: And so you decide the three of you to make up one story and this is how we’re going to tell it.
Peter: You just can tell the truth can you, when nothing happened? There’s no reason to lie is there?
Joran: Yes, I don’t think the truth sounds that good if you have to say you left a girl at the beach.
Peter: So you think a lie sounds better than the truth?
Joran: Well I didn’t know how serious this all was. I didn’t know there was a serious problem.
Peter: That’s exacly why it is so strange to lie!? When you don’t know that there is a serious problem there is no reason to lie at all!? That’s exactly the strange thing of lying here!?
Pauw: Peter… Peter you a father of a teenager, well maybe that’s a bit insipid, father of a young daughter… You can imagine you do something… leaving a girl at the beach… Let’s just tell I decently brought her back…. Such a little lie you can imagine can you?
Peter: No, I can’t imagine that Jeroen… I think you must try to see the psychology behind that. When he doesn’t know what has happened to that girl and she, after she slept away her drunkenness, simply shows up again then he is really caught lying! The fact that he nevertheless tells this lie you can interpret as: he knew he wouldn’t get caught telling this lie. Because he knew Natalee wouldn’t show up again!
Witt.: Don’t you think you look at this in a to much argumentual way? We talk about a seventeen year old boy who is confronted with the parents of girl that possibly has disappeared, maybe think that she is murdered and look at him, then you get in a panic don’t you think? In that case you may not immediatly tell them ‘Yes, I left her at the beach’.
Peter: Well I think it’s always the best option to simply tell the truth especially when you’re…
Witt.: But as a reality-reporter you must know there are exeptions to this rule…?
Peter: Yes, and most of the time they have good reasons.. But in a situation that nothing has happened.., there were no wrongdoings.., the girl herself wanted to stay there.., or get home by herself… than that’s what you say don’t you? The fact that you don’t do that AND THE THREE OF YOU IN A VERY SMART WAY MAKE UP A STORY… I think that’s suspicious.
Joran: I think it’s bad that I lied myself as well and that’s what I regret the most. If I had came forward with the truth at the beginning I think everything would have gone very different. And I think that as well is one off the reasons mister De Vries thinks the way he thinks but when you just look at the facts in this case… The timeperiod I was with this girl, being home after that, going to school the next day, and other things… What then do you try to say I have done?
Peter: If you want to discuss the facts, than tell me how you got home that night?
Joran: I was taken home by Satish…
Peter: Yes… And he denies that! He says I didn’t take him to his home at all! And first you stated that you were brought home by Deepak!!?? Not by Satish!!! Those are things as well that put you in a…..
Joran: Mister De Vries… I don’t know if you ever…
Peter: Why should they lie?
Witt.: Give him a change to answer this….
Joran: …if you ever were interrogated by the police…. in a murder case…
Peter: (Unintelligible. Something like ‘Yes I was’…)
Joran: In a murder-case?!
Peter: No… Not where I was a suspect…
Joran: The way I was interrogated was no pleasure…
Peter: And you know….
Joran: The only thing you think of is wanting to go home… So there are things you say that…. Yes… If you’re being promised you can go home… or it can help to get you home… than there are things you say that… (Unintelligible.)
Peter: (Unintelligible.)
Witt.: (Unintelligible.) Peter! Especially you know that people confess a murder that they didn’t commit. (In the past PRdV has gotten some people out of jail that indeed had confessed to committing a murder after being put under very strong pressure.)
Peter: And what does that has to do with this?
Witt.: Because in this way you can miss the truth.
Peter: But… How DID you get home?
Joran: I just told you that!?!
Peter: But those two brother denie that and from the email… from the sms- and chat-contacts that were there it shows up clearly that they didn’t bring you home.
Joran: That’s what you draw from that… But that’s not true at all… I think it indeed DOES show that.
Pauw: Back to your father if you don’t mind… You were judge-in-training I believe… And now you’re lawyer… And you have a son… and that son is interrogated, and this son tells a story of which you later find out…. Did you tell hiim yourself (to Joran)… Or how did you find out that it was a lie? You know… Dropped her off at the hotel and so on…
Joran: Yes… He heard that from the police.
Pauw: What did you think then?
Paulus: Well we were angry… So then we learned that Joran didn’t tell the truth…
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2008, 01:13:45 PM »

Is there any one person who could include in 1 post the link to the interview, the link to the followup interview, any links to the site with photos showing Peter wet or videos of the incident, a background of what the show was about, whose show it was, who was involved, when where, links to any transcripts etc. I know that we all sit here trying to dream up ways we can help Beth or one of Beths helpers, and providing a concise accurate post with the above information as soon as possible might be of much needed assistance. Whether or not she will find the post, I can't guarantee, but this is a lot of information for her to compile, credential, and digest on her own. I imagine she is preparing for Oprah possibly, is committed to her content, but should be interested in this late breaking news:))))))))) I also understand she isn't the most computer literate person in the world and what is easy for one of you might take her days:))

Anyway, if possible I would think she would greatly appreciate it and that it will be most helpful, even if it is not Oprah material:Smile) She is bound to be interested in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.