June 01, 2024, 12:07:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238893 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 14, 2008, 09:43:57 PM »

I say out of American politics, usually. Number ones : Because I am not an American and if I was, I don't know what I would be, BUT, I have a problem with celebrities endorsing candidates. Or worse, appearing on talk shows or having a talk show which is an entertainment show and expressing their political views.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: January 14, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »

Nite Idstlou. Happy snuggling!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: January 14, 2008, 09:46:53 PM »

OPRAH definitely has an audience, as proven by TV ratings.

BETH appearing on her show will, without a doubt, reach many viewers.  

This has the opportunity to expose a lot of information. I have no opinion on OPRAH, as a person or talk show host.  I hope the platform she gives BETH is used to the fullest in accomplishing whatever she wishes.  TUNE IN !!!

I don't have an opinion on here either but she is very close to Dr. Phil so I wouldn't look for any land mines. From what I have seen of her show she does like stories about human struggles so this should be right up her alley.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 14, 2008, 09:49:18 PM »

NM posted earlier that SK was posing as DK late that evening in chat(s).

I believe this 100%.

Deepak uses chat(s) as his alibi that night.
Satish has no alibi that evening, thus he was SLEEPING.

I don't doubt that either.I think he jumped on MSN to create his alibi,stayed up all night with Mama Kalpoe and they both slept until 1:30 like his last PV says. Question is where was Deepak?
Hi Obs,
wherever jurin was. If dk told ale that jurin hit Natalee and Natalee died in a bad way then why doesn't he roll on jurin or ale get jurin? oh, maybe he did roll on jurin and pvds and friends will not let that happen.

Hi NM,

Absolutely! Also we still haven't heard the modus operandi for that evening. Deepak most certainly wasn't driving and waiting on Joran all night just to be a good buddy. They didn't even get to the bar until after midnight! I think the deal was to just keep it between them 3 and leave everyone else out of it. When they implicated PVDS then Joran said it was them who picked them up.

That was quite startling to hear,although we all knew Natalee was hit in the head somehow Sad Now if he indeed was telling the truth in a drug out state to his buddy about Natalee being 10 miles out...That would give them all the confidence in the world she would never be found and it gives the Persistence a precise area to look. Hopefully it was the NW tip of that hell hole.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 14, 2008, 09:54:17 PM »

Janet - I have FOX turned on in the other room.  I'll try to see if Matthew's case is discussed and take notes.  Unfortunately, I often miss stuff BECAUSE the TV is in the other room but I'll try  Wink
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 14, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »

I say out of American politics, usually. Number ones : Because I am not an American and if I was, I don't know what I would be, BUT, I have a problem with celebrities endorsing candidates. Or worse, appearing on talk shows or having a talk show which is an entertainment show and expressing their political views.

Oprah pulled herself up be her own boot straps, coming from less than modest beginnings and arsing despite her victimization by a relative ( they say creme floats to the top), so while I might be against it personally, I support her right to work and use her means to affect change in America by participating in the election of a President. Its her good name to use as she see's fit. Of course, I wish she would use that name to support the candidtae of my choice, and one day her present choice will be my future choice, but this is the way the cookie crumbles in America:)))))))))
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #346 on: January 14, 2008, 09:55:56 PM »

Private Eye, your family is so lucky to have you! You seem to be such a good man.
I also hope that Anita reads your messages to her. You are so on the money.
I also agree that the Lord provided for both Beth and Oprah with this incident. I do not mean any disrespect by saying this is enjoyable to watch. After so long, it is just so much fun seeing the light shining on the darkness.  Very Happy

I assure you I get more than I give to my family, and I am certainly no different or better than the next guy, and sometimes I am sure I might be worse:). Father, Mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, and inlaws, I have no complaints, even though I might bitch from time to time. However, I have never met anyone whom I would trade lives or families with, so I consider myself blessed.

I knew the day Beth was first told of Natalee's disappearance that somebody had picked a fight with a girl who was prepared since birth for this fight and more than up for the challenge. She knows her Dad and family would have stopped the world until they found out what happened to her, taking no prisoners and pulling no punches, and by God she is going to do the same for her little girl. Maybe some can compalin about her methods, she certainly has never meant to harm the innocent and I am sure she has made some innocent mistakes as anyone actually working will do, but no one can doubt her maternal drive to protect her children. She was raised to believe that your children's welfare is the only thing that matters in the end and her most important job.

Sometimes I wish she would say I'm tired and let her friends handle Joran, but I believe she is giving him more than he can handle, and doing it her way she can still get into heaven:)

When she told Aruba she would be Natalee's voice asking for justice until she breathed her last breath, she meant just that. She is in this for the long haul, so Aruba, pace yourself and be warned. It won't go away until you give her what she deserves, "Justice for Natalee."

I'm behind, but thumbs up to this...Yes!

ME TOO ! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 14, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »

Is it true deVries is going to be on Greta tonight?  Going to tune in and see.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »

Obs, when VietVet, poster on Frontpage, friend of Jugs, said someone with other reliable info told him jurin hit Natalee with a bat I didn't want to believe it b/c it was Natalee. But I never forgot that info, Now the wine-assault interview where dk states similar thing.  Urgh, it is better if I don't connect the dots sometimes.

Tamikosmom, Greta is just starting now. Covering murdered pregnant marine now.

Also the Gardener ID jurin, dk, and not 100% sk, IMO, could have been freddy.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2008, 10:02:55 PM »

Janet - I have FOX turned on in the other room.  I'll try to see if Matthew's case is discussed and take notes.  Unfortunately, I often miss stuff BECAUSE the TV is in the other room but I'll try  Wink

Klaas ... I was only requesting updates if one of the Monkeys happen to be watching.  I can wait until until tomorrow when FOX posts the transcript.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 14, 2008, 10:03:01 PM »

Greta/Megan is covering the Marine case right now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 14, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »

OH, I didn't know that.  I've got it on now, will go back and watch.  Right now they are covering the Marine case.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: January 14, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »

Wanna say hi real quick.. not on for long..

KLAAS    Got your email yeaterday.. LOL  I wrote to you..  hotmail acct. Dont know if you got it?
Gonna go watch FOX.. can't wait to see what Devries has to say !!
Have a great night everyone!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 14, 2008, 10:05:29 PM »

Oprah will give Beth a huge audience for advancing her cause and telling Natalee's story.  But she could have had Beth on before and didn't.  I don't really trust anyone who promotes that theory that only blonde white victims get any coverage as I would be just as concerned about Natalee regardless of her race, etc.

So there is good and bad to be said about the situation but in the end, I do believe Beth will carry the day and get her message out, a message not even a popular talk show host would want to take anything away from.

So I think it will be good on Wednesday but may have to watch on YouTube like so many as have appointment around that time.

Beth can easily handle Oprah who will not want to come across as uncaring to the mother of a crime victim.  And she is helping Beth to keep Natalee's tragedy in front of the viewing public which at the end of the day, is the most important thing in my opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 14, 2008, 10:08:39 PM »

OH, I didn't know that.  I've got it on now, will go back and watch.  Right now they are covering the Marine case.

I saw it posted at BFN but did not hear it myself. 

I sure hope so!  DeVries should appear with eyes bandaged just to give Sporter a little something to think about even if they are OK which I pray they, his eyes, are. Very Happy

Cool

Ya know, since Joran likes jokes and all so well.  Just saying. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: January 14, 2008, 10:09:23 PM »

Oprah will give Beth a huge audience for advancing her cause and telling Natalee's story.  But she could have had Beth on before and didn't.  I don't really trust anyone who promotes that theory that only blonde white victims get any coverage as I would be just as concerned about Natalee regardless of her race, etc.

So there is good and bad to be said about the situation but in the end, I do believe Beth will carry the day and get her message out, a message not even a popular talk show host would want to take anything away from.

So I think it will be good on Wednesday but may have to watch on YouTube like so many as have appointment around that time.

Beth can easily handle Oprah who will not want to come across as uncaring to the mother of a crime victim.  And she is helping Beth to keep Natalee's tragedy in front of the viewing public which at the end of the day, is the most important thing in my opinion.

Reckon Oprah knows Posner? Shocked  Chicago!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 14, 2008, 10:12:15 PM »

Obs, when VietVet, poster on Frontpage, friend of Jugs, said someone with other reliable info told him jurin hit Natalee with a bat I didn't want to believe it b/c it was Natalee. But I never forgot that info, Now the wine-assault interview where dk states similar thing.  Urgh, it is better if I don't connect the dots sometimes.

Tamikosmom, Greta is just starting now. Covering murdered pregnant marine now.

Also the Gardener ID jurin, dk, and not 100% sk, IMO, could have been freddy.

viet vet - Jug Twitty's friend
FP comments
December 6

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 14, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »

I wonder a few things, for anyone to elaborate on or disagree with...

1) If SATISH was at home, providing an alibi for DEEPAK, why would he still be involved with all of the arrest detentions, etc ?

The only reason would be to protect and stand by, in solidarity, for his big brother. Being the dealer of narcotics (WHICH HE MAY NOT BE), which were eventually spiked into NATALEE'S drink (IF THAT WAS HIM), would not have kept him so tied to the disappearance.  Worry of PAULUS' intimidating threats (IF MADE) would surely have been eased by an attorney (IF IT APPLIED).  UNLESS I am completely missing something more concrete, describing a more important role, by SATISH, in the disappearance.... I do agree that JORAN made every effort possible to implicate the KALPOE brothers, by placing them at the scene, and casting doubt as to the last person to have been with NATALEE on the fateful evening.

2) Were the rocks a part of the crime scene? And do the ARUBAY videos have any importance, other than a mystique factor?

Some have suggested that the rocks were part of the crime scene, while others have dismissed them as being a RED HERRING.  
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 14, 2008, 10:13:01 PM »

I think Posner is about, what, now?  76 years old?  I don't think that he is the force he once was and is likely in retirement phases of some sort or other.  Unless crime contributes to longevity in some way or other.

Oprah is pretty independent and I believe an Alabama or Mississippi girl?  Not native to Chicago as most of the Outfit are.  Don't think she has connections to them but she does have her own ideas about lots of things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 14, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

zzzzzz...I am feeling so invisible lately!!! 
Well night all anyhoo

ldstlou ... I heard your every word and ... thank you for your contribution to the SM forum.  I apologize for not responding ... I was somewhat distracted tonight.

Enjoy snuggling with your little guy while you can ... the years fly and ... before you know it he will rather be snuggling with someone other than his Mommy.

God Bless

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.