June 01, 2024, 09:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238874 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 15, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »

We notice.  Then there is this post by Jug on the front page of SM in January 2007:

JUG TWITTY wrote:

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT.REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH,MATT,AND NATALEE.I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM.I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERYNIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.

Jan 8, 9:27 AM

Thank you Jug!

YES THE MONKEYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS

THANKS JUG

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #541 on: January 15, 2008, 05:39:49 PM »

Yeah, this has been such a cakewalk for Beth, not like Joran who has had to endure the pesky fact that he killed Natalee and people just will not let it go~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHaY6yVtqvQ

I'm going to quit adding things because it's hard for me to watch, but Taco's little comments about Joran's frustrations make me want to go postal.  puker

Hi CBB!  A dear friend of mine watched the clip you posted here, and noticed something I cant believe I missed! At about 10 seconds you will see a sign hanging on a doorknob that says "Expect a Miracle"....WOW
I have had that in my signature line at WS for the last couple of years, and just added it to my signature line here today. 
I truly believe that Natalee will be found! I read earlier about someone seeing a rainbow over the Persistence, then there is a sign in Beth's video, in Natalee's room no less, saying to expect a miracle. Ya, I think Natalee will be found, I truly do.

Klaas, thank you for capturing that, and Gabby, thank you for seeing it and adding your encouraging post!

I think we should send that capture to the crew of the persistence and let them know it was in Natalee's room. What a message to them from Natalee!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 15, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »

I am watching Oprah to practice for tomorrow. Razz

She is promoting the tomorrow show in this order: Marian Jones, Beth & Matt,
and Juno.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: January 15, 2008, 05:58:18 PM »

She is promoting the tomorrow show in this order: Marian Jones, Beth & Matt,
and Juno.

Practicing for Ophah.   Laughing
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 06:03:29 PM by klaasend » Logged

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 15, 2008, 06:02:57 PM »

We notice.  Then there is this post by Jug on the front page of SM in January 2007:

JUG TWITTY wrote:

I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT.REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH,MATT,AND NATALEE.I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM.I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERYNIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.

Thank you Jug!

gotta tell you a funny story...I sent that pic of Anita and her see thru top and he had no idea who it was!!! hahahaha Had to tell him it was Anita. I think we thoroughly grossed him out!!!

Is this the one you sent?   Laughing

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 15, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »

JUG TWITTY wrote:

Thank you Jug!

gotta tell you a funny story...I sent that pic of Anita and her see thru top and he had no idea who it was!!! hahahaha Had to tell him it was Anita. I think we thoroughly grossed him out!!!

Is this the one you sent?   Laughing

roflmao!!! that was it. He was like who is this a pic of you are sending me? I think he thought I had lost my mind until I told him who is was...then he was just grossed out!!! hahahahahaha

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: January 15, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: January 15, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Betsy wrote:

I have a small interesting piece of news to share. I am in medical sales and we are currently having an International Sales Meeting. Randomly, I sat beside a man at lunch who covers the Carribean. I asked if Aruba was part of his territory, of course, and he said, “YES.”

Naturally, I brought up the case. He acknowledged that the dent in tourism income is significant. He does not call on the hospital currently because they have no cash flow to purchase new equipment. He said the boycott is most certainly having an impact. He also said that there is definitely a very huge drug trade there and that it is a throughput for the drug lords in Columbia.

In closing, he said that it is no secret amongst locals in Aruba that this case was tampered with and evidence was “lost.” I told him that Aruba will be paying for this for a very long time. He agreed.

Talk at meetings, talk anywhere where people will listen. Five people sitting at the table with us had not followed the case in a long time. Suddenly, there is interest. I gave them the site for Persistence, told them about Oprah tomorrow and of course, I informed all of them about Joran’s wine-y episode and anger management issues.

Keep up the great work SM and thanks!

Jan 15, 7:45 PM
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 15, 2008, 07:12:06 PM »

Betsy wrote:

I have a small interesting piece of news to share. I am in medical sales and we are currently having an International Sales Meeting. Randomly, I sat beside a man at lunch who covers the Carribean. I asked if Aruba was part of his territory, of course, and he said, “YES.”

Naturally, I brought up the case. He acknowledged that the dent in tourism income is significant. He does not call on the hospital currently because they have no cash flow to purchase new equipment. He said the boycott is most certainly having an impact. He also said that there is definitely a very huge drug trade there and that it is a throughput for the drug lords in Columbia.

In closing, he said that it is no secret amongst locals in Aruba that this case was tampered with and evidence was “lost.” I told him that Aruba will be paying for this for a very long time. He agreed.

Talk at meetings, talk anywhere where people will listen. Five people sitting at the table with us had not followed the case in a long time. Suddenly, there is interest. I gave them the site for Persistence, told them about Oprah tomorrow and of course, I informed all of them about Joran’s wine-y episode and anger management issues.

Angels are everywhere, in places we have never been and do not think about.  Thanks, Betsy, you are one of them.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: January 15, 2008, 07:12:27 PM »

Betsy wrote:

When are those people that 'lost' the evidence going to dig deep into their pockets and come up with the tourism income/money that was lost along with the evidence?

When are those deep pockets going to open for the every day Aruban?

How many people may have come forward with evidence?  Who exactly could they trust on Aruba?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #550 on: January 15, 2008, 07:20:17 PM »

Where's Jossy?  Has anyone seen or heard anything from him lately?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 15, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »

I admittedly have never vacationed in Aruba but I have spent many many vacation weeks in Destin, Panama City, Myrtle Beach, various California and Hawaii Beaches, Caymen Islands, etc. and during the normal vacation months the beaches are full, not occupied, but crowded. I notice the beach cam in Aruba and I see 6 or 8, maybe 12 people. Are those cams located in a radioactive site or is that their normal tourist load? Or do people not go there for their beaches, just their legal crime choices, prostitution, drugs, gambling etc. I always thought it was a tropical beach destination.

Seriously, this is not a joke, or am I looking at the wrong camera. You would think the camera would be at a popular beach area.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 15, 2008, 07:34:15 PM »

Well, Anita, you have finally gotten something right: Yes, Joran has ruined his image.
Well, Anita, it was fake anyway and he is the way he is. You can't hide that.
Why don't you concentrate on your other two sons and let Joran pay the consequences for his misdeeds?
------------
Other topic: Greta has actually posted the video of Joran's attack.
Did Greta betray poor widdle Joran and show him in a bad light?

Ah--Joran and Joey won't like that. But I think Joran burned a lot of bridges
with the media (and more) with that incident.

If anyone wants to post a comment, here's the link:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/15/did-you-see-this-3/#comments

Thanks Justice! I went over to Gretawire and read the posts and they are hammering Greta hard about her softball interview of Joran and her being inclined to believe him.

Joran's outrage throws wine in the face of all those who have supported him and vidicates what we have known all along: he is an out of control, agressive mainac who can't stand any kind of rejection, and he would more than likely kill a girl if she didn't give him what he wanted.

This latest stunt of his has etched a big red "M" for "Murderer" on his forehead for all to see, and he did it all by his own bad self.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 15, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »

I admittedly have never vacationed in Aruba but I have spent many many vacation weeks in Destin, Panama City, Myrtle Beach, various California and Hawaii Beaches, Caymen Islands, etc. and during the normal vacation months the beaches are full, not occupied, but crowded. I notice the beach cam in Aruba and I see 6 or 8, maybe 12 people. Are those cams located in a radioactive site or is that their normal tourist load? Or do people not go there for their beaches, just their legal crime choices, prostitution, drugs, gambling etc. I always thought it was a tropical beach destination.

Seriously, this is not a joke, or am I looking at the wrong camera. You would think the camera would be at a popular beach area.

yea baby--- i was shocked too.  That place used to be hoppin!!!
Not even a drugdealer to be seen now......nevermind de tourist.

Bummer.

They should fesss   up    already.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 15, 2008, 07:43:06 PM »

Same here, PI.  I have never seen a beach in any tourist area that deserted.
It used to look that empty along the Big Sur coast in California, the sand would squeak
beneath your feet, but there were no hotels in the area. 
Betsy's post from the front page is encouraging. 
It may be worse in Aruba than we realize.  We can only hope. Wink

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 15, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »

That is a very popular area of beach right in the middle of many other resorts and we have been watching it for well over two years now. It is always empty and all the other cameras around it show an empty beach and pool all year round.

They sent a troll out on a forum early on to explain that is a topless beach so nobody wants to be seen. Bunch of baloney. People go topless in the Caribbean just about anywhere they want and you think they care? A few years ago I was eating lunch at a beachfront restaurant in a croded area downtown area of St. Martin, also a Dutch island, and two teenage chicks sat down right in front of GF and I and pulled their tops off. It is common and there are cameras everywhere.

Aruba allows drug dealers to sell drugs right out in the open fronts of family restaurants and bars, they try to get the female tourists as drunk as they can to entertain the men. They drug them when they can. I am sure they want as many boobs showing as they can get on their beaches.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 15, 2008, 07:45:50 PM »

Isn't this Aruba's busiest time of the year? Well maybe the cattle from China and India will start pouring in by the plane loads...LMAO!!  Rolling Eyes

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 15, 2008, 07:46:33 PM »

Well, Anita, you have finally gotten something right: Yes, Joran has ruined his image.
Well, Anita, it was fake anyway and he is the way he is. You can't hide that.
Why don't you concentrate on your other two sons and let Joran pay the consequences for his misdeeds?
------------
Other topic: Greta has actually posted the video of Joran's attack.
Did Greta betray poor widdle Joran and show him in a bad light?

Ah--Joran and Joey won't like that. But I think Joran burned a lot of bridges
with the media (and more) with that incident.

If anyone wants to post a comment, here's the link:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01/15/did-you-see-this-3/#comments

Maybe Greta is no longer "inclined to believe him".

Janet

+++++++++++

Joran van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 6, 2006

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: What's the anger management stuff, though? At some point, correct me if I'm wrong, that you were getting some sort of — you know, that — were you going to some courses or classes or something? Was there a problem with that?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, I never went to any
VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing like that? Never been an anger issue?

VAN DER SLOOT: No. Never. No.

VAN SUSTEREN: That's just all made up?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Totally — totally fiction?

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally made up.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

VAN DER SLOOT: Totally fiction.

If you want to find out what happened to the girl and where she is, you have to be with Joran van der SLOOT Joran van der SLOOT is a disturbed/sich person, he has admitted that he is in the care of a psychologist and that he hits his brother. If the police wants more information about Natalee, then you have to be with Joran. He was the last person with the girl, that I can guarantee.  (source: Deepak 6/16/05 statement)

Yes I was with him on that day. On that day there was a parade in Oranjestad. We stood on the bridge at the Wilhelmina Park. That moment a druggie came to us. Joran had given him beer. The druggie had thrown the beer on the ground and started annoying us. Joran had called the police force that stood near. The police force had removed the druggie. After a while the druggie returned and started annoying us. He had grabbed Satish at its hand and wanted with him fight. At that moment Joran grabbed him and threw him off the bridge into the water. (source: Sander statement 6/16/05)

IamTito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:39 pm Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
greg... he is know to be very agressive at times.. Joran that is..

At one time he would play domino at a golf course and suddenly start kicking cactus around..

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 15, 2008, 07:51:00 PM »

Betsy wrote:

Great testimonial from someone who was there. I saw an article in Papi this moring where it looks like Myrna Jansen is saying tourism is booming. Haven't seen the English version yet but let me ask Myrna something:

How do you lose half you cruise ship business and make money?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: January 15, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »

Isn't this Aruba's busiest time of the year? Well maybe the cattle from China and India will start pouring in by the plane loads...LMAO!!  Rolling Eyes

LOL @ the cattle, *******!

I am really surprised their Stalinist leaders haven't made them take those Bacuticams down. It is so damn obvious nobody is on those beaches any time of day and hasn't been since a couple of months after Natalee disappeared.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.