June 01, 2024, 11:23:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238887 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: January 16, 2008, 01:48:07 AM »

Just doing a fly by on my way to the Monkey Bunkey but wanted to remind folks that Jossy recently paid for a private water search himself trying to find Natalee.  Few have done as much as he has to support Natalee's family in their efforts to find their daughter.

Another hero to me is Getagrip who learned Papiamento to help translate.  Check out all the recent articles by Jossy posted on her site.

Sam posted the link earlier but here it is again for those who missed it.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Please keep in mind that in addition to conducting this recent search, Jossy has a family of how own that is not without demands and is still running his newspaper despite not being young man any longer.

It is also possible that he has come to feel that it is futile to release any more information since nothing has ever been done with the information that he has released.

On another note, a reminder that Rudy Croes is vehemently anti-Dutch.  They are not all in lock step on this and have their own internal power struggles going all the time.  I used to think this would provide some sort of checks and balances but it apparently didn't work out that way.  Now I think a change of political parties might be in order before anything will be done to advance this investigation and maybe not even then.

But at least the truth will have been told and I think we have Jossy to thank for that at least in part.  I appreciate the support he has always given to Beth and feel he has done all that he can in this regard and will give him more time to release more information if warranted.

My opinions only.

I agree Anna about Jossy and Getagrip  Wink
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: January 16, 2008, 01:48:36 AM »

TRUE - BREAKING NEWS

Oprah's people want to talk to RED about the case!  They have left a message for him to call them.

Wow!  I just signed on and this is the first post i've read so far!  But YES!  Tellem' the whole story RED!  This could be the breaking point for Beth.  Oprah on the case!  This is awesome!

ok back to catching up....

I am so happy that Oprah's people have enough insight to get more information.
and to come to the best source for that information.  Give em all you can, Red.
and Good Luck.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: January 16, 2008, 01:54:47 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2008, 01:58:40 AM »

Dugga, if you're here....................let me make you an avatar..........PLEASE!

In the interest of nausea and my mental health..........PLEASE!   Laughing  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: January 16, 2008, 02:02:50 AM »

Dugga, if you're here....................let me make you an avatar..........PLEASE!

In the interest of nausea and my mental health..........PLEASE!   Laughing  Wink

Oh, CBB, please unchain me from my Christmas doily thing.  Laughing It is time to celebrate Valentine's Day.  I think Natalee will be in Birmingham.
He was sittin’ there, his brush in hand
Paintin’ waves as they danced, upon the sand
With every stroke, he brought to life
The deep blue of the ocean, against the mornin’ sky
I asked him if he only painted ocean scenes
He said for twenty dollars, I’ll paint you anything.

Well could you Paint Me A Birmingham
Make it look just the way I planned
A little house on the edge of town
Porch goin’ all the way around
Put her there in the front yard swing
Cotton dress make it, early spring
For awhile she’ll be, mine again
If you can Paint Me A Birmingham.

He looked at me, with knowing eyes
Then took a canvas from a bag there by his side
Picked up a brush, and said to me
Son just in this picture, would you like to me
I said if there’s any way you can
Could you paint me back into her arms again.

Paint Me A Birmingham

If you can Paint Me A, Birmingham.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: January 16, 2008, 02:16:36 AM »

Oh, Tyler, I have to agree!  Natalee belongs to Birmingham and she always will.

And say hello to that wonderful DH of yours.  His efforts very early in this investigation are remembered and appreciated for they were massive and thorough as possible given the information with which we had to work.  No one tried harder or gave more time during that critical first few weeks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: January 16, 2008, 02:23:13 AM »

Goodnight, all!  Looking forward to Red on Oprah tomorrow.  Will try out new DVD recording feature and try to capture it all. 

Beth will rock as always.  All she has to do to do that is be herself for despite her few detractors with their agenda, she has tremendous support and is a much cherished and respected spokesperson for all the missing children every where.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #667 on: January 16, 2008, 03:04:31 AM »

JUST A NOTE!

PHOTOBUCKET IS DOING MAINTANENCE! If your avatar goes away, it will be back! I have purchased the bigger account, so it's not gone forever!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: January 16, 2008, 04:43:57 AM »

Oh Tyler, it is late and I know you are sleeping, but TY for Paint Me a Birmingham.I associate that with Natalee and have for a what ? Two years, gee, long time.
Made me cry, thinking about my own life too. People who are no longer here.
They are waiting for me on the other side of the clouds and sometimes, they reach down to me.
Take care everyone.
I have taken the day off work today for my own reasons and I am going to try to find the Oprah program. If nothing else happens on that program, Beth will be a lady and be an inspiration for how to survive in the midst of one of the most horrible things that a person could endure. Matt too.   
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 16, 2008, 04:58:20 AM »

what time is Oprah?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: January 16, 2008, 06:42:17 AM »

TRUE - BREAKING NEWS

Oprah's people want to talk to RED about the case!  They have left a message for him to call them.

Wow!  I just signed on and this is the first post i've read so far!  But YES!  Tellem' the whole story RED!  This could be the breaking point for Beth.  Oprah on the case!  This is awesome!

ok back to catching up....

I am so happy that Oprah's people have enough insight to get more information.
and to come to the best source for that information.  Give em all you can, Red.
and Good Luck.

You guys keep making me tear up!! FINALLY someone is actually looking for the truth!!!! Great credit to you Red and all you have done and all the wealth of knowledge about the case that is here at SM!!! Give 'em the truth Red!!!!!!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: January 16, 2008, 06:44:28 AM »

JUST A NOTE!

PHOTOBUCKET IS DOING MAINTANENCE! If your avatar goes away, it will be back! I have purchased the bigger account, so it's not gone forever!

Thank you CBB for all you do keeping us so well dressed here in the cage!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: January 16, 2008, 06:46:42 AM »

Goodnight, all!  Looking forward to Red on Oprah tomorrow.  Will try out new DVD recording feature and try to capture it all. 

Beth will rock as always.  All she has to do to do that is be herself for despite her few detractors with their agenda, she has tremendous support and is a much cherished and respected spokesperson for all the missing children every where.
Amen Anna

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: January 16, 2008, 06:49:25 AM »

Oh, CBB, please unchain me from my Christmas doily thing.  Laughing It is time to celebrate Valentine's Day.  I think Natalee will be in Birmingham.
He was sittin’ there, his brush in hand
Paintin’ waves as they danced, upon the sand
With every stroke, he brought to life
The deep blue of the ocean, against the mornin’ sky
I asked him if he only painted ocean scenes
He said for twenty dollars, I’ll paint you anything.

Well could you Paint Me A Birmingham

He looked at me, with knowing eyes
Then took a canvas from a bag there by his side
Picked up a brush, and said to me
Son just in this picture, would you like to me
I said if there’s any way you can
Could you paint me back into her arms again.

Paint Me A Birmingham

If you can Paint Me A, Birmingham.

you all keep making me cry lately!! For us Yankees I thank you!! Never heard that one before. I can see Natalee in Birmingham now!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: January 16, 2008, 06:55:22 AM »

I think Robots and me were the staunchest supporters of Mos and Holland -- only to be knocked to reality. No, I don't think there is any alterior motives to Mos' approach. If he sensed a "cover-up" -- all he had to do was SAY so. The public sentiment would have FORCED justice. I respect your optimism P.I. --- but an outcry from The Netherlands is only going to come fom Joran "hanging" himself like he did a few nights ago. My only hope is for Natalee to be found and brought home. There will never be justice from Aruba or The Netherlands.  Neutral

Oh, Wreck; count me among the hook, line , and sinker crowd! I was absolutely, totally, a believer in Mos!

I was there with you all too. Thought at least his pride would cause him to prosecute so they didn't have to go down in history as being beaten by the likes of paulus and j2k.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: January 16, 2008, 06:57:26 AM »

Not kidding, for real!
WOW! For Real?

Yup ,,, for real. I received a couple of messages today from Oprah's producer. It seems that Oprah's people have been on SM looking at posts and witness statements.

Should be speaking to them in the AM. Will let you know how it turns out tomorrow.

That is so terrific Red!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: January 16, 2008, 07:03:17 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Wanted to pop in and draw your attention to a CLASSIC Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/01/16/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-wednesday-january-16-2008-giant-rats-roaming-the-earth/

I do think the cage will enjoy this one.  thumleft

Hello Billary.  I enjoyed that.  Thanks, BH

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 16, 2008, 07:06:25 AM »

I understand that when Beth was taping the Oprah show today, she had many friends with her for support.

Glad to hear that Klaas.  The monkeys are always with her in spirit, I hope she can feel our support, especially at her lowest times.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 16, 2008, 07:19:03 AM »

Drive by just to let everyone know that there's a long, great posting about Beth on Oprah's site. Yes, even the wine throwing made it.  Natalee's friends have a video piece  Sad.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_201.jhtml
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #679 on: January 16, 2008, 07:26:02 AM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Natalee taken by Space Aliens - Not So Crazy

It would seem we may have poo poo'ed this possiblity whilst it may
be worthy of our consideration

TO WIT:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008/alonsovideo.html

Unknown Object Videotaped over Aruba

The video below was sent to me by J. Alonso Galicia Fabela. There is a language gap here, but I can decipher some of the basic facts pertaining to the taking of the film. The man says that the video was taken on 01-08-08 from the roof of his home in Aruba. He also says that the area he lives in has a lot of UFO sightings.
The video shows the unknown object at three different speeds.

He also sent along 3 still frame grabs. I am posting one above.

A big thanks to M. Alonso Galica Fabela.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep........and the alien onboard was the 'monster Joran' pictured in the photo that Klaas posted yesterday  Wink   dododododododododododooooo

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.