June 01, 2024, 09:07:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238869 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 16, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »

Kermit...I'm with You I Do Not Think it is Over Either! JMHO

I am with you both.

However ... I contend that the "powers that be" in Aruba have deemed the Natalee Holloway case is over but ... as our Dayhiker claims ... "It ain't over until Beth says it is over!"  ... and according to Beth that could be a long time.  Wink

Janet

+++++++++++

The "Powers that be" in Aruba

Natalee Holloway Case Dismissed
Tuesday, Dec 18, 2007 - 11:33 AM
By NBC 13 Staff

From a press release by the Aruban Public Prosecutor’s Office:

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2007-12-18-0004.html

Beth Holloway Twitty

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.

I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: January 16, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »

Strategy at it's best perhaps, one would hope or the alternative is the Dutch are stupid.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 16, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »

Helen Back - I fixed it for you  Wink

Have to run out for a bit, be right back!

Oh, thanks Klaas! I love it!  You and CBB are the best!  Gotta go watch Oprah on EST.  Be back to catch up later!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: January 16, 2008, 04:23:14 PM »

Strategy at it's best perhaps, one would hope or the alternative is the Dutch are stupid.

I am now convinced it is the latter -- that was what I was banking on the first time I trusted them.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #764 on: January 16, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »

Watching Beth on Oprah now.  What a classy, dignified lady she is!   She looks so good.

Thank GOD Oprah is showing this and covering as much as she is.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #765 on: January 16, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »

Strategy is what I'm prayiing for.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #766 on: January 16, 2008, 04:33:13 PM »

I don't even dare go see what the haters are saying, because it would be WAY beyond my comprehension and piss me off to bad!  I cringe thinking about it.....Oprah did tout Beth's book, we know how she "sells" books and I hope so MANY more people buy it and learn more specifics than what was shown.   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 16, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »

Strategy is what I'm prayiing for.....

Me Too!  I don't believe it's over.  Until Natalee is found and her family can know the truth about what happened to her, I will NEVER give up. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: January 16, 2008, 04:34:29 PM »

IT IS SNOWING TO BEAT SIXTY AT MY HOUSE!

That is a rare event.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 16, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »

Oh, dear, I see my little fans at another site that hang on to my every word are concerned that I am lacking is the nuances of understand a person to whom English is a second language.  Just wanted to assure the little darlings, bless their hearts, that this is not the case since I was married to an individual to whom English was a third language (fourth if you count dialects of Native South Americans) for 25 years and we managed to communicate well enough to have reared three children to an acceptable level of maturity and success.

Their concern arises over my understanding of the word "pushed" as used by Joran and the fact they seem to think he means forced in a sexual manner.

I will admit that this was my first understanding of his use of the word but then I realized who had actually spoken it and changed my mind to taking it literally and physically.

Joran is no more capable of the employment of an allusion than the baboons whose behavior he imitates with his flinging substance onto another person.  He is functioning at a level just slightly higher than the lower primates, present company of monkeys excepted, and so I think speaks pretty much literally.

Lord only knows what he would have resorted to had not that glass of wine been handy for his slinging activity since primitive does not begin to address the problems this person has.  Have to wonder if it is the effect of all that booze on a developing brain that has so stunted his cognitive abilities to such an extent that he now mimic apes on international television.

That's my take on it and on his use of the word pushed and why I think that. 

MOO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: January 16, 2008, 04:37:49 PM »

I just finished watching the Oprah show. Beth did a wonderful job. Oprah was very considerate. What you don't capture without seeing the program is the camera and the still shots. Oprah and Beth were both very careful not to accuse anyone, but the still shots at the beginning leave no doubt. The camera zoomed in for closeups of the Kalpoes and Joran. They were "men"; the word "boys" was never uttered. The stills and clips of Natalee were innocent and pure. Although I would have liked a longer segment and a whole display of evidence, this was great!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: January 16, 2008, 04:42:06 PM »

I am now convinced it is the latter -- that was what I was banking on the first time I trusted them.

I trusted Mos so much when the perps were rearrested. 
It is hard now to believe in him now, but I still have hope.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: January 16, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »

Anna,
It's laughable that anyone would question your language. I guess the "other side" (of the universe) cannot grasp the subtlety of your answers. Your post probably flew right past them!

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: January 16, 2008, 04:50:48 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=30&limit=9&limitstart=9

Link is to Local section of Diario.

Turistanan disgusta na compania di tour       

acaso the thief owing to corda cu the “tin one mama” hour cu the is kibrando in cas y negoshinan rond of aruba?  *

thanks Ms Marple....even with the translations I still can't make heads or tails of it.....Will someone give a brief synopsis of the translation for me?  thanks

I think you're quoting the headline for one story, and a snip of text from another story.

In one story, a tourist complained (to the point of involving polis) about a "company tour" that was unsatisfactory. The company advertises a "money back guarantee if not completely satisfied" and refused to return the money. Polis calmed the parties; not known whether a refund materialized.

In the other article, someone broke into a club (Club Portuguese? IIRC) and stole some stuff. Apparently polis think they have useful fingerprints. The article goes on into the bit about someone's mama - I *think* the writer is saying that there have been complaints about publishing suspect's pictures/names because those people all have mothers ... 

Thanks Ms. Marple....I just snipped most of the text to save space....sorry.....but thanks for the translations......

IMO....too damn bad those suspects have mother's...so does Natalee...and she has been treated like crap and her daughter has been trashed all over that hell hole island....I am out of sympathy for anyone connected to aruba

amen, texaslady, amen.  of course, to them, natalee wasn't a human being with a mother and family, she was "just a little tourist girl who wasn't going to spend any more money there".
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 16, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

Anna,
It's laughable that anyone would question your language. I guess the "other side" (of the universe) cannot grasp the subtlety of your answers. Your post probably flew right past them!

Well, Maggie, they do seem rather taken with the fact that so many in Aruba issue the empty claim of speaking so many languages when apparently they have failed to actually master any of them because we can't even get a straight translation from them.

They don't even understand each other and yet seek to lecture others on how their linguistic skills are some how or other demonstrable of some sort of intelligence.

Most of those of us in this country who are over forty attended school when two years of a foreign language was a requirement in high school and yet we refrain from grandiose claims of fluency in languages over which our grasp is tentative at best.  I only wish they had done the same and from the onset so this would not have become an issue this late in the investigation.

Not so the Arubans.  Then we get claims of translation errors on just about every document that exists in this investigation at some time or another.

And you will have to admit that the place one is most likely to observe one flinging substances onto others is in the primate house at the local zoo.  Yet Arleen told us that Joran is smarter than the ALE officers who were questioning him.  Is it any wonder this is a royal FUBAR, to use a military term!  That's just the image that goes through my head when I see the flinging behavior on the part of this person, the similarities in baboon behavior and Joran, no offense to the baboons who at least have that as their excuse while he has none.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 16, 2008, 04:56:32 PM »

The camera zoomed in for closeups of the Kalpoes and Joran. They were "men"; the word "boys" was never uttered. The stills and clips of Natalee were innocent and pure. Although I would have liked a longer segment and a whole display of evidence, this was great!
[/quote]
lol, there are no photos or clips of natalee that aren't innocent and pure. 
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 16, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »

dennis,
I have often wondered if Natalee had stiffed the HI for her bill, if they would not have found her by sundown.  Too bad they weren't looking for dollars, only an abused little tourist girl who happened to cross paths with some of the local sociopaths on the prowl.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 16, 2008, 04:59:18 PM »

Just lurking.  Beth is always graceful and full of humility.  Another good book segment for Oprah.  That more viewers have seen a minuscule of what Beth has been through opens her plight to more people and thereby, fewer people who might plan a trip to Aruba.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: January 16, 2008, 04:59:22 PM »

Going to watch Oprah for she is on at four p.m. in most of the State of Alabama I do believe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: January 16, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

Anna,
This one is for you...click to start
http://www.addictinggames.com/supermonkeypoopflinging.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.