June 01, 2024, 11:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #712 1/12 - 1/16/08  (Read 238890 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2008, 01:57:26 AM »

Watching the wine throwing segment again.  At the end you can see Joran hightail it out of there.  Is that Valentijn in the background?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA5_m5DS_Uw&feature=user

I don't want to be argumentative, and won't mention it again, but if you look at 36 - 38 seconds into this, you'll see Paulus and Anita both turned toward Joran reacting to what he did. Paulus is indeed smiling as the incident occurs, but was smiling prior to the thrown wine and it seems to me he just had not had time to react physically with his facial expression as he turned to DeVries. They were all shaking hands at the end and ended the interview at least outwardly, amiably. Anita too, was politely smiling and extended her hand to a staff member. Joran's thermometer was about to explode, but I do not think his parents anticipated or applauded what he did. Paulus may very well have not been happy for reasons that had nothing to do with common decency and only percieved how this would impact Joran and the family, but again, I don't think they were pleased. JMHO.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2008, 02:00:11 AM »

aruba oujda morocco nigeria jawharati christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4bwU5Pj52U

Not sure that's the same Aruba  Wink  Notice some of his other videos appear to be in Arabic.

Isn't the loose translation of Aruba "Arab?"

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2008, 02:00:22 AM »

I agree CBB, hopefully this opened her eyes somewhat to the fact that she can stand up for him against almost everyone except his own worst enemy, HIMSELF.

Well said, texasmom!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2008, 02:02:22 AM »

what does he tell greta about how he got home that night ?

Cool

He told her Satish picked him up because Deepak was on the computer
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2008, 02:04:27 AM »

I was going to add to my post but got kicked out.  I think Oujda is Moroccon area. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2008, 02:05:17 AM »

There are monkeys here with Valentine Avatars in the lounge. The link's in my signature line.

Joran has done more for unveling the truth in that one gesture than all of ALE has done in two and a half years!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2008, 02:06:56 AM »

Cool

I don't remember why he told her he lied about that. Do you, Klaas?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2008, 02:07:26 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2008, 02:08:45 AM »

(I brought this post over from the other thread.)

I think that Anita actions in regards to the top of her outfit implies that she may have gotten splashed with some of that wine that Joran threw at Devries.

IMO

Janet

That's what I thought as well, because she looks at Joran as if to reprimand him, not about what he has done to DeVries, as she does not lean into Mr. DeVries, but is "shaking or fanning" the wine from her clothing while reprimanding Joran about the consequences of stains that will never come out of polyester, the stains in the Honda's carpet that had to be removed.  Red wine and red blood.  There are connections, they are red, they are hard to remove and now he has ruined her nice 100% polyester blouse.

Tyler, how could you even suggest she would be so petty as to worry about her blouse?  I think she was afraid he wrecked one of her wonderbras underneath the blouse.   Razz

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2008, 02:09:47 AM »

Cool

Interviewer:  What was the... there was a discrepancy at some point - - I mean, there've been a lot of reports. It's sort of hard to figure out what is and what isn't... that at one point, you said Deepak gave you a ride home. And it changed to Satish. Can you explain that? Or is there not a discrepancy? 

Joran van der Sloot:  Well, there is a discrepancy there, and I did at one point say that Deepak took me home. But that was at the more point from (unintelligible) we'd always said when we were at our house talking that we'd keep... that we'd keep Satish's little brother out it as much as possible when we'd actually made up the story to say that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn. 

Interviewer:  Why did you want to keep Satish out of it? 

Joran van der Sloot:  I didn't want to. That's what Deepak wanted. He said, yes, you know, whatever, you keep... you know, We'll keep my little brother out of it, and that... yes. That's what we agreed on.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2008, 02:11:52 AM »

There are monkeys here with Valentine Avatars in the lounge. The link's in my signature line.

Joran has done more for unveling the truth in that one gesture than all of ALE has done in two and a half years!

Thanks again for the avatar CBB, I love it, and it is just the right fit and color.

No wonder they told him to keep his mouth shut in jail, his size fourteens are not big enough to plug up that leak.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2008, 02:12:58 AM »

Thanks Klaas. I believe in one of the statements, Joran or Deepak said they were afraid that Satish couldn't keep the story straight. I just didn't remember what he told Greta about the lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2008, 02:13:45 AM »

Cool

Interviewer:  What was the... there was a discrepancy at some point - - I mean, there've been a lot of reports. It's sort of hard to figure out what is and what isn't... that at one point, you said Deepak gave you a ride home. And it changed to Satish. Can you explain that? Or is there not a discrepancy? 

Joran van der Sloot:  Well, there is a discrepancy there, and I did at one point say that Deepak took me home. But that was at the more point from (unintelligible) we'd always said when we were at our house talking that we'd keep... that we'd keep Satish's little brother out it as much as possible when we'd actually made up the story to say that we dropped her off at the Holiday Inn. 

Joran van der Sloot:  I didn't want to. That's what Deepak wanted. He said, yes, you know, whatever, you keep... you know, We'll keep my little brother out of it, and that... yes. That's what we agreed on.

OK, before I really call it a night I'd like to point something out.  Deepak's little brother Satish is OLDER than Joran.  Why all the false protection for Satish?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2008, 02:16:06 AM »

Thanks again for the avatar CBB, I love it, and it is just the right fit and color.

No wonder they told him to keep his mouth shut in jail, his size fourteens are not big enough to plug up that leak.

You're most welcome, Bearly!

Joran's mouth, in interviews and his book have been more damaging than anything ALE has uncovered or exposed. I honestly believe his statements alone are convincing enough to prosecute, but that's JMO.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2008, 02:16:19 AM »

I don't want to be argumentative, and won't mention it again, but if you look at 36 - 38 seconds into this, you'll see Paulus and Anita both turned toward Joran reacting to what he did. Paulus is indeed smiling as the incident occurs, but was smiling prior to the thrown wine and it seems to me he just had not had time to react physically with his facial expression as he turned to DeVries. They were all shaking hands at the end and ended the interview at least outwardly, amiably. Anita too, was politely smiling and extended her hand to a staff member. Joran's thermometer was about to explode, but I do not think his parents anticipated or applauded what he did. Paulus may very well have not been happy for reasons that had nothing to do with common decency and only percieved how this would impact Joran and the family, but again, I don't think they were pleased. JMHO.

I agree CBB.  They did what they could to provide damage control and then Joran turns around and causes more damage.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2008, 02:17:12 AM »

Cool

OK, before I really call it a night I'd like to point something out.  Deepak's little brother Satish is OLDER than Joran.  Why all the false protection for Satish?

GOOD QUESTION!!!!! Is he s-l-o-w?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2008, 02:19:57 AM »

Or is he the one most likely to crack?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2008, 02:27:56 AM »

Or is he the one most likely to crack?

Or had he committed a crime, like hit and run, that he had been hiding from?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2008, 02:28:14 AM »

When I look at the wine throwing incident, I wonder what he was thinking.  It's not a knee-jerk reaction.  A knee-jerk reaction would be if he threw the wine at him when something was said to him that he felt was derogatory.  No one was even provoking him when he threw that wine.  It was premeditated,  Look at his face, he looks like he was thinking, "what can I do to hurt that guy?"  He takes his time with this, he does not do it immediately.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2008, 02:28:55 AM »

Shower time for me! If I don't get back, have a great night, monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.